The Mandalorian looks like straight kino with a male power fantasy protagonist

>The Mandalorian looks like straight kino with a male power fantasy protagonist
>Jedi Fallen is the first EA game in years to be a story based single player game with no lootboxes. It also amazingly has a white male protagonist
>Episode 9 has gone full course-correction/damage control from the past two films. George came back to help, Ryan's bullshit might be getting retconned, and it's attempting to do new interesting things without retreading material like 7 or going batshit subversion like 8
>The Clone Wars is coming back, using scripts that were written back when George was actively helping make the show with Filoni
>A brand new EU comic is being published in the Legends continuity, outside of the nu-canon

I'm thinking star wars is back on the menu

Attached: 1555298862456(2).jpg (1024x1024, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PUef7KibNbY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Didn't... didn't I see this exact same thread an hour ago?

oh god whats happening

Fuck off shill

JUST PREORDER ALREADY

>Trusting EA
>Ever

you're not todd. YOU'RE NOT TODD. THIS ISN'T SKYRIM. WHATS GOING ON!?

>Episode 9 has gone full course-correction/damage control from the past two films. George came back to help, Ryan's bullshit might be getting retconned, and it's attempting to do new interesting things without retreading material like 7 or going batshit subversion like 8
>it's attempting to do new interesting things without retreading material like 7 or going batshit subversion like 8
Definitely a shill

A few "good" things won't cover up the shit mountain both Disney and EA have created over the years.

Mandalorian mite b cool, but everything else is trash.

Attached: 1547832457900.jpg (1916x945, 238K)

JUST PREORDER ALREADY

literally the only way they could save SW is to have the balls to make Rey into the villain/the one who brings back Palpatine on accidentally

Isn't ep 9 bringing back the Death Star?

Anyway, fuck off shill. You can't constantly make soulless shit and then suddenly market your new product as being especially great because it's not your usual shit.
That's the oldest advertising trick in the book. Your original product is no longer selling so you make a new, shit version that everyone hates. Then you cancel that and bring back the original as Original: Classic and watch with glee as your sales shoot up.

>bringing back the deathstar when they already built a super mega deathstar that was better than the death star

Rey is an emotional wreck. It would make perfect sense to say the only reason she's so strong is because she's been dark-side all along. Could have her easily fall into the pit.
It would let them rip off Ep 3, too, and that would make Disney very happy.

>Reposting the same thread word by word again
Literally why?

I mean, the 2nd movie had Luke explicitly training her to use the fucking darkside because they full bought into MUH TRUE BALANCE

Star Wars fags are patheric to still clinge to this franchise after disney got their hands on it. Just let go you retards, EP9 won't redeem anyrhing

both of those games will be full of strong wyman beating up the protagonists to push more feminists crap

For money!

>no lootboxes
Oh, I’m afraid the lootboxes will be quite operational when your friends arrive

lold

THEY'VE ALREADY GOT MY WALLET, user RUN NOW

Attached: 1516592036369.jpg (311x379, 19K)

Kill yourself EA marketer.

Jeez, you don’t have to be a dick about it

Fuck off shills and dumb brainlet /pol/zoomers being used as shilling drones.

Have sex

Third time's a charm, it will surely work this time. :^)
Jesus, nu-SW is trash.

Sorry Marketer kun, but I do. Try another angle.

They travel to the remains of the first destroyed death star.

I don't really know how people could think that's similar to the original movies context but whatever

You wish, poor little incel. You wish.

Stay mad.

What does he look like?

Attached: XH9BwJ3DX3Ba5vDoP7xrfC-1200-80.jpg (1200x675, 60K)

For

Wonderful post

It's following the same stupid nostalgic rehash that all the other ones have been. Disney just can't help themselves. Fuck original ideas, let's just keep going back to the OT.

How could you even perceive that as being a dick

In what way? It's the final movie in the saga so if revisiting past concepts is a necessary direction to take it as long as the actual story is fresh

Attached: CBF0EEDF-F11D-4C13-A3F4-620BF5CFCE34.jpg (195x195, 23K)

I'm more worried they'll be too busy tying off loose ends and non-sequitur plot lines from 7 and 8 to actually make a good story and movie.

Can we learn from our trust issues this time. Wait until audience reviews are out for the god damn game and movie do not preorder or run in blind if we keep giving money for shit then they will keep delivering shit

>A brand new EU comic is being published in the Legends continuity, outside of the nu-canon
Really? Didn't know that, what is it about?

Shills fuck off, EA deserves to rot

The second destroyed Death Star. First one was destroyed in A New Hope. The one we see in the trailer is the one destroyed at the end of Jedi where Palpatine assumedly died.

>EA
>Disney
The franchise is doomed you retarded faggot.
Why can't you just accept that?

Attached: wut.jpg (602x655, 122K)

Maybe. We will see. That's probably the most fair fear to have.

JJ isn't exactly the king of tying things together though. I actually have the opposite fear that we won't get any sort of explanation for things like Snoke and Rey's power, making the movie feel disconnected from the other installments in the trilogy

Well, the other installments in this trilogy are already not connected to each other

>Wait until audience reviews are out
Audience reviews aren't trustworthy. It's all just going to be Yea Forums spamming how bad the movie is regardless of quality.

I'll just base my decision on the trailers. Much smarter

7 and 8? How so? They are a direct continuation from each other. The only thing I think 7 established that 8 didn't follow up on in some way is the lightsaber calling to Rey and the nights of Ren.

You're nuts man. Read the reviews that have more than a sentence and says awesome or sucks. Use multiple sites as well. May seem like a chore but it will save you from that shitty feeling of wasting money on bull shit. I'm done with investing time and emotion into that give me those feelings I had playing mass effect first time.

Deliberately dropping plot points in ways designed to be unsatisfactory to the audience is not "following up", Rian.

Snoke
Phasma
DJ
Knights of Ren
Rey's Lineage
Why should anyone give a shit about Finn?

There's a bunch of stuff that needs to be addressed.

I cant believe I'm saying this but I'm at the point where I wished they had made finn the jedi between rey and all these other bullshit female leads with retarded personalities have killed my love for star wars. Fuck man I cant believe they made luke look so weak and turned Leia into super mary poppins. Then in an insult to injury allow rey to slap luke around and now shes moving up to fighting tie fighters. Are you fucking,kidding me?!?!

EYYY HOL UP

Attached: .png (329x373, 109K)

Sure it is. Even Snoke. The only reason people don't think so is because we knew Episode 9 was on it's way that we expected to still contain these plot points. But as far as a movie and it's sequel go, 7 and 8 really go hand in hand.

Think of it like this, if the sequel trilogy was actually a duology with 9 never planning to exist, things like Snokes death actually works. Sure we never got a backstory for him, but he was given a pretty standard antagonist death. Nobody would have had a problem with that scene if it wasn't for the question of "so what about episode 9?"

>,Rian.

No need to be immature. I'm just looking to have a debate.

YOU MAKE ME MAD FUCKFACE

I don't mind her being a woman, but I really hated how strong she was with seemingly no explanation. If she ends up being a palpatine clone, or a reincarnation of Anakin, or even Lukes daughter I'd be content. Just give me SOME convincing in-universe reason she's able to do the things she does with no training.

Also, she's not fighting the tie, she's mounting it

>straight kino with a male power fantasy protagonist
>Amanda Lorian
>unironically shilling for EA too

Attached: 1555157202517.jpg (700x776, 125K)

Just stop. It's dead, Jim.

Agreed. I saw a video the other day on how they could fix the trilogy by having rey go to the darkside. Seems to be an awesome idea to me. ( actually the idea was she was a sleeper agent for some dark force and explained all of her abilities)

>Celebrating that a singleplayer games has no lootboxes
>I'm thinking star wars is back on the menu
>Disney
>EA
>Respawn
Fuck off.

Give me a quick rundown

Lol im going to tell your mom your behaving bad again next time I'm over for dinner with her little boy.

what star wars alien is this

youtu.be/PUef7KibNbY

Jedi Padawan being hunted by Inquisitors after Order 66

Attached: star-wars-jedi-fallen-order-inquisitor.jpg (1600x900, 96K)

Not to mention that Snoke and the Emperor both died with us knowing just about as much about each of them. Were there riots up and down the street about the Emperor dying without a 40 minute segment about his backstory?

disneymoms please go

This thread was made by shills just like they have been making threads since the,naturally, CG only trailer EA shit out. I will not even consider purchase until I see game play. When it is releases I will actually decide on if I should buy it. This game GEN has ruined hype for me, Mass Effect being the cause, and I will not being making split decisions on games anymore. EA and numerous other Devs do NOT deserve anything, least of all my fucking money.

>no Republic Commando remaster/remake
>no Imperial Commando
>no new Bounty Hunter game
>no game where you go full darkside/grey
>no Battlefront 2 (2005) remaster/remake
>no new Jedi Academy-esque game
>no Star Wars Mass Effect-esque game (or new single player KOTOR game)
>no Star Wars Elite Dangerous/No Man's Sky/Freespace/X series-esque game
a 10 year exclusivity deal with EA killed Star Wars vidya for practically 2 console generations

It's going to suck compared to Jedi Academy. Just let Raven develop the DF/JK series again for fuck's sake.

Attached: are you one of us.jpg (1025x767, 175K)

Attached: resetera on fallen order.png (1241x1915, 340K)

I'm not sure how resetera works. Are these posts really back to back or are they filtered for the rage inducing ones?

Surely the place isn't such a hivemind that these are all one after another

such an obvious shill its pathetic
spam somewhere else faggot

Mon Niggamari

Look at Yea Forums threads and you will realize it's not any better, the opionions are just the polar opposite

They're filtered but all from the first 3 pages of the thread. Within a 10 minute period.

THAT'S WHERE YOU'RE WRONG KIDDO
LOOK AT OP'S PIC. SNOW AND MOUNTAINS.
THAT'S RIGHT BITCHES, IT'S SKYRIM AGAIN
BUY MY GAME

sage and report newfags

George Lucas doesn't understand what people like about the original trilogy and is a bad filmmaker and if you think him adding his shit to the shit stew that is the Disney trilogy is a good thing, you're as dumb as they get.

Star Wars is dead
shut up faggots