Literally impossible on ng+

literally impossible on ng+

Attached: 1533918742195.png (1920x1080, 2.31M)

Nigger just parry him , its like vs a real bull in real life
Jesus you niggers

>ng+
But you have fire shield at this point. It's objectively easier than on NG.

Attached: roast_beef_grill_set_by_muhut_dd3rlz5-pre.jpg (995x803, 74K)

Bet you have kuro's charm and no bell too you shitter

Attached: kbbynmgby9s21.jpg (899x701, 81K)

Just run out of his way when he tries to attack you, then stab his butt a few time. Rinse and repeat until one of you is dead..

Hit him in the head. If you smack him in the body you do minimal damage.

>women
>good
what did he mean by that?

>Owl
>Lawful evil
He literally pulls the "I yield, I yield! Never should of come here" during his first fight and also pulls the dirtiest shinobi tricks.

He was a cunt, took me 3 tries.
Every other boss was a pushover but fighting this bloated cunt again was painful.

he follows the code

There is no code. It's bullshit he made up to control Wolf.

get him in the smallest possible corner and keep chasing him and stabbing his ass as he keeps trying to round the corners and has no room to do anything but that head-shaking move. Throw firecrackers and try to always stay on his rear, well behind the horns

The code that he invented and no one has ever heard about?
The code that boils down to "you just have to obey my every whim because i said so" ?

Firecrackers = free hits

>Yea Forums is having trouble with the bull
Pottery

Attached: 0473543.jpg (347x237, 14K)

>think iron code is absolute loyalty to your master
>"lmao betray your master, remember the iron code bro it actually means obey me :DD"
It's just bullshit he made up to keep Wolf in check.

I wish you could relinquish Kuro's charm on NG

Attached: nothingpersonelpapa.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

eat shit bitch

Attached: 1549712992474.png (1360x768, 1.92M)

You can.
Just start a new save file.

How long did it take you to beat Sword Saint Yea Forums?

bout three fiddy

probably like 2-3 hours

Same shit. You still don’t know that you gotta run after him like retard lol

LITERALLY impossible. Any tips for beating this guy?

Attached: literally impossible.png (522x547, 407K)

>Doujun
>neutral evil
But he wasn't doing anything for his own gain. He was nuts and unethical, but his research was for the sake of Ashina.

1-2 hrs - I was playing like an absolute bitch and then when I manned up he was dramatically easier.

You’re lying. If you can’t bear BB your trash in Sekiro, OP

turn up brightness

I would swap owl and the doctor. While the doctor is an amoral monster, he never tried to betray you, and if you read the letter in his room he's actually the last apprentice left who is loyal to his master.

I think about 8 hours spread among several days. He is the only boss that raped me this hard.

How the fuck are the broken ceramics supposed to help with it?

Literally just circle strafe.

>That fanart
Wtf internet.

I'm not lying, I failed at him horribly like 8 times in a row the first night and then the next morning I was suddenly way better at fighting him and beat him in like an hour

Attached: Orinofthewater.webm (1280x720, 2.34M)

He said loyalty to father first, loyalty to the master second. You can't even remember it right, faggot. He never changed the code.

what the fuck

You can skip the bull by jumping over a tree and onto a roof.

I did that by jumping on her head a little bit from behind and making her move forward a step. It let me stealth deathblow her

I love how op is really stuck on him in ng but is lying and saying its ng+ so he doesnt get made fun of, which he is anyways. The fight is even easier in ng+

Bull, Ogre and Gyoubu are literally the worst bosses in this game I would even put Demon of Hatred up there but once you stick on Demon he's fine.

Attached: 1554737802745.jpg (559x1078, 341K)

You can jump over a tree and onto a roof and skip the encounter entirely.

About 10 minutes. Jenny's Churos never got a hit off on me
I backed up my save before the boss for the endings... but I actually kept restoring the save so I could fight Isshin over and over again, it's such a fun fight
Don't forget, Yea Forums Hesitation is defeat

glitch?

apply yourself

wtf I thought pepe was an incel, why does he have a cute gorillafriend??

That's pointless unless you lower its health a bit.

like 3-4 hourse but that was 1 day after release. I pretty much forced myself to complete the game as fast as possible so I can avoid spoilers here.

Gyobu's great. Ogre and Demon are nowhere near Bull levels of shit. Bull is literally a moving hitbox with three shitty attacks.

no

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 305K)

Do you know the full story of the doctor?
Because if you don't, I advise actually doing his quest...

>Gyobu's great
>literally can hit over you even if you parry
nah he's shit same for ogre with his fast grabs literally awful bosses that are from Dark Souls.

>Wtf internet.
kill yourself

You should have nearly upgrade, every gourd, an ass load of items, and an attack power high enough where the bull may as well just be a common enemy for you. How in the hell are you struggling? Even with no charm + demon bell you shouldn't be struggling.

>fast grabs
>Dark Souls
Riiiight

About twenty minutes to half an hour. Took me five or six tries, I think. Fun as hell, though.

Its probably not intended but its not really a glitch.

Like six tries, and half of those were on Jobichiro. I think I must have only died once to his second phase then beat him the first time I got to the third.

no joke I beat him on the first try

frist try easiest boss in the game honestly.

About 4 or 5 days

He has no posture. Baiting his windup and going in hurts him pretty badly

>more hp
>more attack power
>more sen
>more latent skills and perks
>enemies have same moveset
How do you niggers find ng+ harder is beyond my comprehension, even with the demon bell.

Attached: 1555089263182.jpg (485x413, 55K)

At least 5 tries, his first phase killed me the most and I did phase 3 in one go.
I actually had more trouble with og Isshin and Owl 2, must have taken me 2 hours to beat each of them

Attached: 1553902411878.png (680x497, 528K)

I've been stuck on him for hours. What the fuck was From thinking putting an unbeatable enemy right at the start of the fucking game?

About 4-5 hours, i beat ape in 2 days for comparison

Giving up Kuro's charm changes the core gameplay a lot and makes the game WAY harder in general.

Roughly 90 minutes, would've been less than 20 if I could land lightning reversals. Was making it to his final phase by my 4th attempt, but never once landed that fucking mechanic on him.

Is there an edit of this yet?

Attached: legiao_p6_VNkO0Gm43CQngolqUh7jFvAYitPDuZT8rK9eLHI.jpg (800x450, 75K)

parrying the charge gives you 4free hits what are you on about nigger

>Nigger just parry him , its like vs a real bull in real life
yes, i also remember how in real life people block bull attacks with a sword
you actually have to run around and stab his butt, spamming firerackers the whole time

30 minutes I guess.
By comparison, butterfly hag took me 3 hours since I was still a noob.

it's pretty obvious.
by default she's neutral but becomes hostile after you talk to her or attack her
the shard counts as an attack and makes her hostile, but since she hasn't seen you you are in stealth and can DB her

There's a couple, yeah

Attached: 1555267147922.jpg (1280x558, 231K)

Nice.

He literally adopted Wolf to have a puppet pawn to sacrifice later.
Check Owl 2 memory.

You do way more damage to its face

Wrong parry timing timing will reduce your health to more than half. It's a lot easier to jump on top of him and keep chasing his butt imo

I used to think that blazing bull was hard until I learned that you can bait out the same, easily punished charge without fail by sprinting away from the boss and parrying him once. If you have the first tier ashina book skills (rising /descending carp) you can break his poise in under 60 seconds easily

Better places left to right then down
>Divine Child
>Scluptor
>Kuro
>Emma
>Sekiro
>Peddler Guy
>Isshin
>Genichiro
>Isshin

One hour, stuck the most on phase 2

5-6 hours on NG over two sessions, an hour on NG+. He's spectacular my fav final boss ever I think, you can absolutely ruin him if you're good but he so easily beats you too, like fighting on a razor wire.

Attached: 1554851502928.png (1113x1400, 380K)

but it's way riskier and fire builds up even if you parry.
depends on how safe you want to be.
nobody is stopping you from mixing both desu

TECH

Attached: 1552188807107.gif (270x192, 159K)

Fire deals very little damage, especially compared to poison, also anti-fire medicine, take it.