Is there anyone on this board who would like to have sex with me I don't care what the gender is at this point

Is there anyone on this board who would like to have sex with me I don't care what the gender is at this point
pic related is me sadly

Attached: Wamamamam.png (1223x1180, 786K)

Lose weight, grow beard, style hair, get glasses.

I'll fuck you. Where are you from.

Yeah, I work best as a cum slut so be sure to really abuse my mouth

la creatura...

Ok cool where are you I'll fly if I have to

no

>americans

Attached: 1554429395562.png (220x294, 88K)

yeah im a dude but sure, just let me drink your alcohol and ill probably be ok to fuck you my man

address? steam? discord? xifire? lets get this shit onthe road my dude. i want you to be bragging on Yea Forums about how your boypussy got slammed.

You want him to look like a basedboy?

damn the memes are true!

Attached: 3816D16C-138A-41D9-995A-6010D508A3E7.jpg (600x600, 64K)

travel back in time molest your kid self get scarred for life

Montana

why do you think they look like that.
its a pretty easy way to look passable as not ugly, without putting much effort in.

Attached: 1554776839891.jpg (242x200, 7K)

Prove you're real.

Still doesn't get you laid.

add me on xfire and I'll sex you

Also it actually does look revolting

I would but only in the getting fucked by the ugly guy in a doujin way.

Come on now user, lose the unhealthy excess weight, get a haircut and maybe grow a little stubble, you'd probably be fine.

Attached: Meow.gif (500x307, 564K)

too bad you can't change shitty personality

>lose weight
>have tons of excess loose skin
>10s of thousands of dollars in surgery that no insurance will cover
good luck fat fucks. I don't blame you for not losing it.

>animesissy giving advice
Lmao

shouldn't have gotten fat in the first place

I can guarantee any given basedboy cuck has had more sex than you

Alright boys. I'm heading to Montana to not only check out the amazing landscape but to fuck me a Yea Forumsirgin.

I'll be gentle, i dont wanna go fuckng ham on your asshole first time but trust me dude im gonna make u feel good.

just so were clear were just FUCKING i dont want you to text me at 2 am in the morning and aks what im thinking about afterwards this is strickly bizznas

I fixed you up OP

Attached: 1543040441537.png (2076x1180, 1.18M)

FWIW i was like 330 and went down to 170 and didnt have loose skin so much as stretch marks but you can actually just skin bleach that shit away if you care.

Why did you draw a miniature megaphone

>its a pretty easy way to look passable as not ugly, without putting much effort in.
cope

Attached: mmofbone.jpg (1240x827, 138K)

I sincerely doubt it. from around 2012-2015 I took a lot of drugs so I was skinny as fuck and didn't give a shit so I had piercings and stretched ears. Some bitch broke my heart so I went on a spree of going on tinder and would easily fuck some emo alt chick every weekend because of how I looked alone. Yes, being a skinny emo is another form of faggotry itself, but at least it gets you laid. Looking like a manchild nintard with a small penis does not.

kek

Lose skin normally happens due to operations, or absurdly fast weight loss, AKA losing weight in an UNHEALTHY way. Losing weight at a steady pace will have your skin stay with your boddy as far as I'm aware. Unless you're like 50 or so and your skin has started losing most elasticity.

Attached: M-Meow.gif (275x200, 207K)

the fuck is this?

Your life is determined by small variations in facial bone structure.

Attached: mm.png (680x535, 529K)

I'm an American, and these images always made me mildly angry, until I actually saw la creatura at an apartment complex I did work at. It was the most disgusting fucking thing, looked exactly like the goddamn picture. I'm not even racist but it made me long for days when whites and blacks could not interbreed. That was how gross it was.

So, score one for europoors, I guess. Too bad our mutt asses still have 10x your military and singlehandedly keep your economies from collapsing lmao