Leak

The last Mk11 trailer will be connected to Smash Bros :D

Attached: mk.jpg (425x411, 18K)

>Sakurai not choosing boomer tier characters

based

no there wont

I believe it, Boon already leaked an MI character is appearing as a guest in another game "very soon"

Couldnt they choose any better rep holy shit

>MI
???

Show the link to this info

Not a chance. The only appeal to MK is blood and gore which can’t be in Smash. Making a character inclusion completely pointless.

Scorpion just burns people and Blue Scorpion freezes. You can already do that in Smash.

Samus would be a pretty cool guest character for MK, actually. Nintendo would never go for it though

Attached: 1c13334f-ecff-4bc6-b197-1ad0a2715008.png (908x1290, 1.69M)

no he didn't

the only Nintendo character that should be in MK should be Mike Tyson

>FINISH HIM!
DORYAAAH

Attached: Ganondorf_SSBU.png (250x251, 86K)

>Finish him!
>Mike fucking grabs a microphone, starts slobbering and foaming at the mouth as he yells obscenities at his opponent
>I FUCK YOU TILL YOU LOVE ME FAGGOT
>FATALITY

Attached: 1555254502424.png (680x680, 290K)

I fucking wish we could get Scorpion in, but I really doubt it'd happen. IIRC, MK11 isn't being sold in Japan.

>DESCRIBE THE FATALITY/BRUTALITY/ANIMALITY/BABALITY/FRIENDSHIP OF YOUR SMASH MAIN

GO!
GO!
GO!

G&W just walks through you, and you get split in half.

>literally fucking kills you by farting on you

Attached: Masthead_Wario.17345b1513ac044897cfc243542899dce541e8dc.9afde10b.png (800x779, 87K)

Tyson has become completely zen in his old age.

Peach summons Daisy and they both crush the enemy's head with their asses

That's already a thing in MK, isn't it?

Legitimately hot. Would you see the x ray view of the skull being crushed?

>Starts running at opponent from a distance, pumping missiles into them and shooting off bits and pieces along the way
>Finishes by fuckin speed boosting through the opponent, evaporating them instantly
>FATALITY

Attached: 1c315539-a03b-46eb-a57d-7fe86c740d39.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

The only MK game that was sold in Japan was MK2, and even then, I have no idea how it did over there (I'm assuming not too well, considering they didn't bother to keep releasing them over there after it)

Ridley just eat you for shit and giggles.

Tobias has said himself that MK failed down there, and he blamed "western character design"

His should basically be an uncensored version of this one victory screen.

Attached: LegalAjarDaddylonglegs-max-1mb.gif (280x158, 815K)

Kind of a shame. The series has definitely had ups and downs, but I have a lot of fond memories with them. And Armageddon is fun to fuck around in

I believe this.

Would it be like OG Reptile from back in the day?