2019... I am.. Forgetten

Attached: Ll6AYSD.png (390x258, 88K)

BIGGEST

Xsneed

how did they get away with their logo literally being a dick

Spoonfeed me, what this about a big dub?

Formerly Xchucks.

LOL!!!!

lmao

You guys gave Tom a mental break down. Fuck you

But I didn't do nothing.

ill always remember them for the story of seasons localization
Really makes me wonder if the other hm games dialogue were better than they were and just got shitty translation by Natsume.

Something about akiba beat

Really? Did he quit because of people memeing about X.X.XSEED?

Attached: wyrdwad_tom-1077731697628770304-20181225_180354-img1.jpg (1836x3264, 1.3M)

>Spend all your money on THE BIGGEST DUB EVER
>On a game thats pretty much dead on arrival since reveal
>Game sells 2 copies
>
To this day i dont know what the hell where they thinking

Attached: 1526799012996.webm (640x360, 1.56M)

Akiba's trip did pretty well so Xseed decided to go all in on the sequel, beat. Lots of voice acting + paying big bucks for licensing early and shit, only for the game to turn out pretty mediocre so while it was just a flop in japan to xseed it was a catastrophic disaster due to how much they put into it.

>Game Center CX sells slightly under expectations
>the show is gaining popularity in the west and even gets a DVD set over here
>"Sorry, we're not going to bring the superior sequel over. Please buy these Vita games though. And fucking Valhalla Knights."

They recently released Fate Extella Link which is pretty good.

Then they went to have a pretty good streak with early Falcum games and a few 3DS games (Story of Seasons). Senran Kagura also started selling, but the series seems to have fizzled out by now. They've got to be in a dire state right now.

I had finally forgotten this. Thanks for reminding me.

Although in their defense the licensing would have been a pain in the ass due to those same factors making it worth localizing.

I mean, it did poorly in Japan, so they had to have seen the train wreck that the game was happening before their very eyes but still bought a first class ticket and jumped aboard anyway.

A lesson on how pride comes just before the fall

I hear they bought the rights before the game was out in Japan and had invested a decent chunk of cash by the time the game was released.

context?

XSneed: We don't like no sub slickers

At least it got fan translated.

They were trying to avoid lengthy waits between regional releases so the metaphor is more like they were already halfway through the plane ride without parachutes when they realized it was going to crash.