Imagine preferring 4 and 5 over the GOAT that is 3

Imagine preferring 4 and 5 over the GOAT that is 3.

Attached: P3_Yuko_Nishi_Render.png (215x434, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OVZyLjq-bhE
youtube.com/watch?v=f7znKkzJmRs
personacentral.com/persona-5-most-memorable-ps4-game-atlus-list/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Imagine 3 with 5's, i.e. actually good, gameplay.

>5 has good gameplay

Attached: 1469947557559.png (520x600, 290K)

as opposed to 3 and 4 being the same?

Absolutely based taste in nigreses

Attached: persona3_.jpg (800x450, 43K)

3/4 don't have very good gameplay but still better than 5. All 5 did was take the base of 4 and steal mechanics from better games and strip them down and make worse. All these features yet it's easier than fucking the last bible

>worst pacing
>edgy 2000's emo story
>worst fucking dungeon in the series
>worst boss design
>worst character interactions
>worst party dynamics

Attached: purseowner.jpg (505x430, 68K)

pro tip: I can't.

Attached: yukari racersnapshot11.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

Can't wait for the P3 remake

me too bro.

never ever sadly

Attached: yukari p3D2.jpg (1920x1080, 384K)

It's gonna happen. One day.

Attached: 1501714717813.webm (700x392, 2.85M)

>worst pacing
Character development and lore doesn't make the pacing bad.

>edgy 2000's emo story
Nothing emo about death, faggot. And the fact that you talk about the 2000s like it was a long time ago just gives away your age.

>worst fucking dungeon in the series
HURR DURR WHERE ARE MUH GIMMICKS AND BRIGHT COLORS FROM P5

It's a dungeon crawler, get over it. Splitting Tartarus into smaller palaces wouldn't make it better.

>worst boss design
No. A lot of the mid-bosses in Tarturus took sheer will-power and grinding to beat rather than just relying on weaknesses or one of your teammates randomly wanting to cause a group attack.

>worst character interactions
Woof. You couldn't be more wrong, they have the best interactions compared to P4 or P5.

>worst party dynamics
Not really.

Attached: 1555144621333m.jpg (1024x1024, 75K)

Based
cringe4 fags btfo

Best girl. Best game. Best dancing game opening.

youtube.com/watch?v=OVZyLjq-bhE

>cant control party members
miss me with that gay shit

Imagine being a faggot and not liking immersive and atomsphere

Found the pleb.

3 PSP > 3 FES > 4 Golden > 4 PS2 > 2 > 1 PSP > 5 > 1 PS1
Prove me fucking wrong

Attached: persona3.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

>2 by itself
>when 2 is split into 2 games and there are additional version for each one

>falling for the pleb filter

I remember I started playing P3 BECAUSE I couldn't control my party...meanwhile these faggots are avoiding it for the same reason. 2019 gamers really need to be spoofed everything.

Attached: 1550039023301.jpg (524x468, 51K)

>mudsharking

>3 PSP

You already fucked up.

Good taste, OP.

Attached: 3d53d0a787d16f82633040f5f6df3833.jpg (325x676, 30K)

>3P above any other numbered title
I even like FeMC but she doesn't redeem the game from being ruined by losing it's overworld

I couldn't finish 3. I beat the final arcana boss and couldn't stand it any more. The game was fun at first but goes on far too long. Or rather there are far too many lengthy stretches where nothing interesting happens.
Yuko is best girl btw.

Attached: 1555149402866.jpg (600x800, 96K)

If you like that then go play action RPGs. That's where AI controlled parties belong. In turn based games, that's a travesty.

I really want this but even if they execute everything perfectly you know people will just whine about how samey Tartarus is.

Portable is worse than FES because you it ruins the only good thing about P3 which are the story and characters.
>but muh direct command
Literally use the tactics menu, the game is easy enough as it is.

Attached: a8db14fa779e6330d5bbba7d2f5e4473.jpg (500x876, 73K)

You're right but will catch a lot of shit for it.

Attached: 1a0.png (532x488, 511K)

>ruins the only good thing about P3 which are the story and characters.
how the fuck does it do that?

>2 not the best

Attached: c2f.png (667x670, 430K)

Everything in this post is correct.

More like wrong

You're right but p4 will always hold a special place in my heart since it was my first persona game. I think people by default will consider their first one their favorite

Attached: missingyou.png (600x768, 478K)

femMC

>best party interactions
>when they add Ken to the group and don't help him deal with his dead mom issues at all, leading to one of their members getting killed

are you retarded?

>Character development and lore doesn't make the pacing bad.
What lore lol, you get nothing till beach then they expand a little on the dark hour then nothing again till Ikutsuki betrayal, and 80% of the game only being character development is bad

>3 PSP

Attached: 1389422754609.png (311x452, 247K)

>Femcfags in 2019
Just die faggot

>Portable is worse than FES because you it ruins the only good thing about P3 which are the story and characters.
The answer is much more retarded than even Femc

She was my first Persona waifu and she was a wholesome ganguro hottie.

P3 is goat

>immersive
nigger how

Wrong

>You have to be mommy for all the party

lol fuck that shit, the one thing i like about 3 is every action has consequences and the characters have to deal with their own issues. Instead of talking to MC Jesus and magically solve everything through magical bond. 3 is realistic as fuck as far as JRPG dating sim go

>just dropping in to totally undermine the theme of the inevitability of death and fuck shotas teehee

Attached: p3fem.png (405x540, 144K)

>immersive and atomsphere
Just think in your head that party control is they making their own decisions
Not an argument

Yukari is so cute

Attached: 1550464694604.jpg (500x375, 44K)

Literally everyone of the cast members head dealt with death at one point or another. And Ken was the least interesting character in the game, can't be mad that he didn't get more spotlight.

>Instead of talking to MC Jesus and magically solve everything through magical bond.
>What are Fuuka, Yukari, Mitsuru and Aigis slinks
Play your game retard

>story is just monster of the month bullshit for 80% of the game
>party members barely interact with each other
>Le wacky pun man is the most obvious twist villain ever
>MC inexplicably dies at the end

How what?
"There are a lot of RPGs out there where you can control every aspect of your party members, including what kind of underwear they are wearing... but because we wanted the player to ralate to the Hero more than any other character in 'Persona 3' we wanted the other characters to feel like 'other people'. [...] It's true that we got some feedback stating that the party system was 'too difficult' to control effectively, but I'll honestly say that I don't regret doing what we did with it. I'm glad we stuck to our guns on that one."

Attached: 1508475461503.png (476x485, 180K)

>MC inexplicably dies at the end
>opening movie literally says "remember you will die"

>3 PSP
FES got a P3P-style full party control hack. It’s plainly superior now unless you absolutely must play as a girl.

How about you PLAY it retard, they all got through their issues by self growth, forgiveness and talking to one another WITHOUT MC intervention.

>What lore lol

The lore of the dark hour, the lore of Tartarus, the lore of apathy syndrome, the lore of the monthly shadows attacking the city etc. But this can all easily be lost on a brainlet like you.

>80% of the game only being character development
Not even close.

I love Fuuka!

But Fuuka's S.Link isn't about you magically solving her problems, she does 90% of the work herself while you're just her moral support and occasional taste tester.

Attached: Tiny Fuuka.jpg (100x100, 4K)

Ain't that ironic when you can order tactics ? if you say heal even when they would heal even if they did not want

My headcanon is Yukari staying a virgin still waiting for Jesus to come back

>they all got through their issues by self growth, forgiveness and talking to one another WITHOUT MC intervention.
Yeah user, Mitsuru did not marry that random dude cause of herself not mc, Yuakri talked to her mother again cause of herself not mc, Fuuka tried hard and changed cause of herself not mc right ? same shit for Aigis slink >she does 90% of the work herself while you're just her moral support and occasional taste tester.
She can't do shit without your support

>Dude Scooby Doo and friend ship ANIME
I wish p4 fags will hang

>party members barely interact with each other
In P3, you're able to talk to individual party members in dungeons and their responses change based on party comp. This feature is missing in P4 and 5, so just based off that you're wrong.

>Le wacky pun man is the most obvious twist villain ever
This wasn't even that big of a twist. He was barely a villain.

>The lore of the dark hour, the lore of Tartarus, the lore of apathy syndrome, the lore of the monthly shadows attacking the city etc. But this can all easily be lost on a brainlet like you.
You learn all that shit in like 5 mins then back to characters development
>Not even close.
Yeah its more like 90%

>you're able to talk to individual party members in dungeons and their responses change based on party comp.
No they don't, you can just ask for heal or change their equipment, they don't say shit about your party comp and always say their normal phrase unless they are on low health or you are on a big shadow floor
>This wasn't even that big of a twist. He was barely a villain.
>Literally the reason Nyx came back by baiting you into killing the shadows
>Barely a villain

You can suggest what they should do, but they don't fully listen until halfway in the game when you grow as a team and the MC has proven his worth as a leader.

That's what immersion is.

All I know is that you can save him but wont shinji just die anyway since the pills are killing him? At Least if I remember right they are
Also weren't strega Shinji's supplier so his persona would go berserk and try to kill him eventually anyway?
Unless there's something I don't know about in portable that stops all this

It is because you are wrong. Fighting the shadows is literally the point of the game and builds it up as you go on.

>but they don't fully listen until halfway in the game when you grow as a team and the MC has proven his worth as a leader.
Yes they do, put them on heal and they won't ever change unless you want

>Fighting the shadows is literally the point of the game and builds it up as you go on.
You spent less time fighting shadows than looking at cut scenes of your party members doing shit not related, shadows are each 30 days you spent the rest doing nothing

Speak english please. Fuck

Both versions of 1 should be at the bottom with random encounters, I never played either part of 2 since anons always say the gameplay is shit, and 3PSP is self explanatory.
3 >5 >= 4 >1

How are your teammates unique when they do what you tell them to do ? tactics is like choose your skill but nerfed

You're right OP but alot of cliche anime fags are going to attack you.

ok but is it portable?

>Fuuka tried had and changed cause of herself
Not entirely, but it wasn't because of MC either.
Fuuka decided to cook out of her own accord, when she realized she wasn't good making big lunches she went back to the basics and made riceballs. She became so good at making riceballs they were delicious and decided to make a few for SEES. Yukari ate one and asked her what they were for. Fuuka said that she was "paying back for her friendship" To which Yukari responded by saying that friendship doesn't work that way, friends don't owe each other their friendship.
That moment was when Fuuka realized she was doing things wrong and learned to stop trying so hard to be useful and liked by everyone.

Again, the only thing the MC does in her whole link is give her moral support and offering to taste her food. Besides that all of Fuuka's growth and development is done by her self.

Attached: Um.png (428x687, 321K)

>cliche anime fags are going to attack you.
P3 was the most anime of all technically, you literally can't not go Harem if you do more than 1 female slink

>No they don't
>they don't say shit about your party comp and always say their normal phrase unless they are on low health or you are on a big shadow floor
Kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=f7znKkzJmRs

>P3P
Kill yourself

English

No. If everyone's fully healed, they're gonna start using buff spells instead.

No?

It's been over a decade since I got FES and I STILL haven't touched The Answer.
It's like my body knows and utterly refuses to put me through the experience.

Watch on youtube

>ok but is it portable?
Pretty sure a laptop running PCSX2 is portable enough. Even has a bigger and higher-res screen to boot

Kek, couldn't find any P3 examples on YouTube but it's the same shit. Stop talking out of your ass like you know shit.

>couldn't find any P3 examples on YouTube but it's the same shit.
Your headcanon don't counts

General consensus when it came out was that it ruins the story.

I REFUSE.

>You learn all that shit in like 5 mins
No you don't.
>Yeah its more like 90%
More like 20%

Yukari>mitsuru>yuko

>>worst fucking dungeon in the series
>>worst boss design
>>worst party dynamics
>>worst character interactions

That's ironic because you've clearly never played the game.

They are the same tactics so its still the same tactic
>No you don't.
Yes you do, there are like 6 scenes where they explain dark hours stuff, the rest is character stuff not related
>More like 20%
85%

>>worst fucking dungeon in the series
>2
Tartarus is miles worse than anything in P2, Tartarus could win the worse JRPG dungeon

how the fuck is a laptop as portable as a psp/vita in your mind?

i don't understand the tartarus hate at all

Its literally 250+ floors of the same shit with different colors

>Yes you do, there are like 6 scenes where they explain dark hours stuff, the rest is character stuff not related
It's not why are you lying
>85%
No 20% objectively

still better than palaces if you ask me

Imagine not falling into a depressive episode after playing any Persona game because you missed out on having friends and romantic interactions throughout highschool while completely isolating yourself and neutering your social and emotionally development

>P3 remake with P5 stick models
No, thanks

>It's not why are you lying
Yes it its,
Night after (or some days ) you awake Orpheus
Then nothing till the moon you save Fuuka
Then nothing again till the beach
then again nothing till Ikutsuki and then you're in endgame already
>No 20% objectively
At least palaces are a quick shit instead of 250 floors shit

It would have been fine if they just put the shortcut doors BEFORE the bosses rather than after so you didn't have to spend an extra 5-10 minutes walking all the way back down so that you can fight with full HP/SP
One of the 2 only negatives I had with the answer besides this spoiler
Why the fuck did they force you into a 2v2 battle against your other teammates AND STICK METIS ON YOU WHO WAS FUCKIN LEVEL 20 FOR ME SO SHE DID JACK SHIT CAUSING ME TO GRIND FOR THE ONE AND ONLY TIME IN A PERSONA GAME UP TO LVL 70 MEANWHILE EVERYONE ELSE GOT A FUCKIN FREE LVL 77 BOOST PASS AND ON TOP OF THAT IT TAKES PLACE RIGHT AFTER FIGHTING SHADOW DOOR-KUN SO THE ELEMENTAL DAMAGE NEGATION ACCESSORIES GOT SUCKED UP BY MY OTHER PARTY MEMBERS MAKING IT EVEN MORE FRUSTRATING TO THINK ABOUT WHEN IT HAPPENED
But other than that I had an overall good time with it.

honestly the reason why I can't play Persona games or watch high school anime anymore. Makes me realize what I missed.

Saori was the best

Attached: Saori.jpg (2061x1506, 594K)

There are a few things that I miss, playing P3P after beating P4G.

>Text Log
Not being able to go back and read conversations and lectures sucks.
>Restart from floor
I will be unapologetically casual about this. Title screen on game over has always pissed me off in video games, and the fact that only MC has to die for it means that I have to baby myself and avoid using a persona with a weakness.
>Characters NOT getting "Tired" or "Sick"
I don't care how easy it is to work around. It's the same as the stamina bar in Diablo, just take that shit out, it contributes nothing.
>The characters in general
So far, they're just so plain and dry on the whole, Yukari and Mitsuru included. Junpei has a little personality going for him, but he kinda rubs me the wrong way.

Some other minor things, like the point and click overworld, persona fusion differences, costumes being tied to armor, but the game's alright. I'm relatively invested in the story and it has some good gameplay mechanics like having the members split up to explore.

More importantly, is P5 actually shit? Because it seems like the "cool to hate" game, like how FE grandpas hate Fateswakening and praise objectively inferior titles on the SNES.

>More importantly, is P5 actually shit? Because it seems like the "cool to hate" game, like how FE grandpas hate Fateswakening and praise objectively inferior titles on the SNES.
Play and see for yourself

I can't. It's not on Switch yet.

P4G was peak Persona, Persona 5 is somehow better in some parts, most dudes who hate it are P3 grandpas
Emulate it on pc

p5 is good, just not as good as 3/4

>is P5 actually shit?
Yes. It's worse than 3 and 4 everyday

Based CHADchi dabs on every Persona villain

Attached: 1471613198691.jpg (250x290, 33K)

Baddest taste

when the fuck is this happening already so I can have my comfy persona machine perfected
I dont want to buy a PS4 for just one game

Attached: p5vita.jpg (2048x1494, 220K)

But my cool Ikutsuki villain that i see for 5 mins.,,,

t. P5babby

>Night after (or some days ) you awake Orpheus
>Then nothing till the moon you save Fuuka
>Then nothing again till the beach
>then again nothing till Ikutsuki and then you're in endgame already
Not really. Stuffs happens between those segments like gaining new party members and group events

B-BUT REVOLVER JESUS UGHHHHH I MEAN NYX IS TOTALLY DEEP BRO

Party members got nothing to do with the dark hour and Tartarus, and group events can be considered filler

>not playing FES

Cope personacentral.com/persona-5-most-memorable-ps4-game-atlus-list/
100% of Atlus trophies in their office is cause of P5

So p4/5 are nothing but filler. Nice to know.

>played p3p first over FES
>has shit taste

Checks out

Attached: 4009B565-546C-4938-A1C6-DA75391F6BCA.jpg (924x1023, 74K)

P4 most of the time yes but P5 party members are involved in the dungeon they come in and there are less group events than P4 and about the same as P3 i guess

Strega is the most retarded villain group ever.
Even more retarded is that Mitsuru couldn't figure out who they were until it was spelled out for you literally at the end of the game. Like... god... damn. How is Mitsuru THAT retarded?

P4 still got more lore than P3, you learn more about the midnight channel than Tartarus and Dark hour, only bad thing is that there are more events

I wouldn't call 5 "filler" exactly.
You could skip 4 entirely, and you wouldn't be missing much because it's not exactly referenced in 5 as much as persona 3 and persona 2 are, unless you play persona 4 golden, which, apparently, has some extra content that people rationalize it as a reason to play it.

Attached: 1547993907081.jpg (433x433, 31K)

As much as I like 4 the only time you learn actual info on the midnight channel is at the beginning of the game when they tell you its existence, and then at the end of the game when Ameno-Sagiri and Izanagi tell you its actual functions and purpose

Attached: Chie Satonaka.webm (800x450, 2.94M)

>The Absolute State of Personafags

Attached: sjack.jpg (460x344, 26K)

I'll never understand P3 lore. Like, from the very start, it was pretty obvious to anyone playing to put 2 & 2 together when you're going to a school owned by the Kirijo Group, which also exploded a few years ago after also having a bunch of kids get hospitalized, and now it turns into some kind of hell tower at midnight, which is the only known structural change during the dark hour, oh, and you're part of a group funded and supplied by the Kirijo Group to explore it.
It takes like 30 seconds to understand they were doing experiments on kids, something horrible went wrong causing the dark hour to happen, and Tartarus to appear. Then like 4 months into the game, Yukari finally pieces that shit together herself, despite being with the group longer and being far better informed, and it's like "wait what? You just figured this out now? Just what bullshit did they feed you when they recruited you?" And then everyone acted like this changes everything even though nothing changes anything, ever.

Attached: Chie Satonaka2.webm (800x450, 2.88M)

Attached: Yu and Chie.webm (800x450, 2.95M)

You can't be serious, p4 is the literal anime cliche trash in an anime game

I need to make more of these.

Attached: Naoto Shirogane.webm (800x450, 2.94M)

I just got done replaying 3 after my first run three years ago
That shit still holds up desu, love the story and the character dynamics, and how everyone genuinely develops as a person. I know people like to criticize the writing by generalizing everyones problems in 2 greentext lines but I really do appreciate the writing in 3. I just remember 4 being a big anime romp which Ive never been crazy about. If you're a big anime guy I get liking 4 over 3 but that ain't me.
Also is there a viable way to beat the reaper besides thunder reign cheesing?

Attached: 1526978623769.png (930x684, 760K)

>3 PSP
Listen, I'm a big a FeMC fag as the best of them, but losing the overworld for the VN style is just too big a hit for it to be better than FES

P3P oh, god no that fan fiction game was awful

Attached: whatthehellman.png (256x256, 22K)

p5 characters are barely involved with the plot

Can I just say how much I hate those shitty dancing games?
From the terrible mocapped animation that japs love to overuse to the horrible stick figured girls with no ass prancing about like theyre hot shit, its a complete travesty.

Attached: 1367793876595.png (277x269, 80K)

>P3P and Golden over Fes and Vanilla 4

Attached: no.gif (320x205, 2.38M)

If you needed Thundercheese of Armacheesdon to win, it simply means you were too low-leveled. You're only asked to beat the fucker at the very end of the game, when you have levels that would allow you to actually stand a chance against it in a noncheese fight.

>it's not exactly referenced in 5 as much as persona 3 and persona 2 are
the only references to 3 is just a couple names on the news and Tanaka's website store
4 also just gets a couple names on the news and rise and kanamin appear on posters and those weird digital slideshow posters
I'm playing through 2 right now so I wouldn't have caught onto any references there.

>I need portability so I can sit in my room and play it on a small screen!
Why do fags always pretend this is an actual issue? If you play psp games on a bus or train you are absolutely fucking autistic and everyone must stare at you.

Attached: feth.png (539x468, 146K)

>P3P > FES
>prove me wrong
Two words: Weapon choice

I was level 82 and wanted to reach 90 so I could fuse Messiah. If I didnt beat the Reaper then Id have had to spend hours in normal tartarus fighting shadows way below me. I needed to get into the Monad Depths!

>no ass
Only amerifats want disgusting large asses on women, it's a black thing that has cucked all cultures over there, fat asses are disgusting

Attached: jp.jpg (1280x720, 482K)

>everyone must stare at you.
imagine being this self-conscious

>p3p
Well, there's your problem.

What gives you the impression that I was playing portable? I was playing good old FES like a good boy.

For me, it goes like this
waifus: 5 > 3 > 4
dugeons: 5 > 4 > 3
story: 3 > 5 = 4
music: 3 > 5 = 4

But Minato already had sex with her before he died. Taking into account the fact that Yukari's S-Link is canon becaue of the Anwser. I don't consider the P4 games into P3 standalone canon because it freduces the characters to be one note, but according to those he probably had sex with Elizabeth, too.

Attached: __aegis_takeba_yukari_and_yamagishi_fuuka_persona_and_persona_3_drawn_by_kei_jiei__91f71cd263b023a89 (545x725, 114K)

>Yukari's S.Lnik is canon becuase of The Answer
No? The answer just confirms Yukari fell for him, but never that it went both ways

>Misusing the term "waifu"
Make like a leaf and fucking kill yourself, normalfaggot.

Fuck this post reeks of asshole

Faggot

I like Mitsuru.

Attached: 1389907624801.png (225x350, 131K)

I could agree with you

PERSONA 3 GAAAANG

compared to 3, yes

If you looking back it's obviously that Atlus still not done with Vita yet. P5 is most likely going to get Vita port even if it not coming to west

Is Yuko a nigger?

Persona 2 duology > 5 > power gap> bigger power gap> demi kids> Persona 3/4

Attached: p2-illust2.jpg (700x1150, 189K)

>fat asses are disgusting

Attached: t_nlc1hsQ9fl1s5sbd5o2.gif (500x281, 699K)

That's fanon bullshit. Those events can't even happen in Vanilla P3. However, actual content in the actual game supports both Aegis and Yukari's S-Link being undeniable canon. Any other romance in Persona 3 isn't outright denied but there's no canon evidence that it happened, for example, Fuuka and Mitsuru are not in love with MC after the events of P3, which contradicts their social link.

Attached: __aegis_arlia_catherine_elizabeth_gouto_and_others_atlus_catherine_game_devil_summoner_persona_perso (1000x1000, 790K)

So it just means he didn't max their S.Links

(You)

It's acceptable to use waifu as a shorthand for potential waifu material.

4 is the only cast that's enviable in that regard.
3 is full of suffering, despair, and ends with the protag dying
5 is superhero nonsense that isn't remotely realistic. The cast's "interactions" outside of palaces/finding targets are practically nonexistent. Even the hawaii trip before burgerspace is mostly just talking about mr burgerspace. Romances are extremely hamfisted S-Link wise and there are too many options.