It's almost time to go home, bros

It's almost time to go home, bros.

Attached: 1554842567977.png (1445x1200, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wow.zamimg.com/wowsounds/543705
youtube.com/watch?v=9zPa8PInJFI
youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY
youtube.com/watch?v=pWnY5ezV0AU
youtube.com/watch?v=8weHujw9M2A
youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt9bkgRQbLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHERE IS THE RELEASE DATE BLIZZARD

Attached: image.jpg (213x214, 26K)

/incel general/

and take a shower

>Everybody knows how to beat the raids, meaning no new, fun, challenging content
>No horde paladins
>No alliance shamans
>No flying mounts
>No transmogs
>Can just play on a free private server
Is there anything more pathetic than classic cucks?

>no aoe looting
>broken classes
>server sharding
Yeah, no thanks. lol

who /warlock/ here lads

it's not gonna be the same, people are going to do gold swaps

For me, it’s Human Warrior.

it's not close enooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh

>modern blizzard
They'll fuck up some how.

Quest helper, random new content they forget to take out, new graphics, new cosmetics, raid finder, dungeon finder...the list goes on

Classic is going to be released, it'll flush Retail and XIV down the shitter where they belong and there's nothing you fags can do about it.
Maybe you should have invested your money more wisely. Say goodbye to your mounts and cheevos!

Attached: 1520465366685.png (333x388, 173K)

Why the fuck are Redditor nigger trannies so mad already at the prospect of ninja looting that they want GMs ready and available to intervene and give them their items back?
Like wtf I thought we were suppose to be playing a classic mmorpg here, I’m going to ninja loot every single one of you fuckers even if I don’t need it. I’ll do it just because I can. It’s not about the fun I have, it’s abour the fun I’m denying you from having. And because I will look cool as fuck with those shoulders when I’m bankstanding in orgrimmar.
There is nothing anyone can do to stop me, I will create my own inner circle of ninja looting bandits and REIGN TERROR upon these pve raider discord transnerd erping niggers

Attached: 2DDCBB4D-7799-46AF-B27C-551F1172F093.jpg (890x692, 66K)

Have sex

>Is there anything more pathetic than classic cucks?
Retards that still play BFA.

This entire post is extremely cringe except the part about orgrimarr. Fuck the horde, I hope you make their lives miserable.

Ever notice every single thread is the exact same fucking thing reposted over and over again

dilate

Attached: 1554580790207.jpg (1024x833, 80K)

Based. Just like how the authentic Classic WoW experience will be

Okay, bend over then faggot

based and hunterpilled
unbased and paladinpilled

Attached: 1551750877682.png (1280x1057, 226K)

>classic dies within a month, only players left are zoomers following around some random streamer
>meanwhile, retailchads will get 8.2 with nazjatar and all the azshara content
>classicucks will crawl back to retail

Bros, I'm running out of videos to watch.
I've spent the past 4 days doing nothing but sitting in these threads and watching classic youtube videos. I've even started rewatching the ones I've already seen. That's how bad it's gotten.
I don't know how some of you have held your hype for years, I only got hooked 4 days ago and I'm already hurting. I need classic now.

It’s almost like it’s a general that constantly gets spammed on Yea Forums instead of /vg/. And it’s for a 15 year old game that has been played so autistically that it’s been totally solved.

>retail"chad"
>retail "content"

Attached: 1555085534767.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

>>No horde paladins
>>No alliance shamans
>>No flying mounts
>>No transmogs

These are L I T E R A L L Y some of the best aspects of classic

SEETHING Futafags and belf trannies btfo forever

Attached: Wus up wit dat.jpg (542x309, 70K)

nice

Attached: WoWClassicThreads.jpg (960x720, 165K)

>be me
>had sex with 4 guys from my old guild
>meeting up with 2 of them in classic
>have to tell them Im a girl now

Attached: qdhwe9aftw8t9PJA31CGV707_wx34QlDScPJTgIo8RL--NgXM_pOFDKqJ2hcGUBt.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Nice falseflag, retail tranny.

REMINDER

XIV killed BFA.
XIV WILL kill classic too.

Blizzard killed BfA.
Which probably means Blizzard will kill Classic as well.

Yo. I just resubbed to retail to level a new lock just because I need something to tide me over til classic. Now I remember why I want classic so goddamned bad. I'm already level 13 and still in Elwynn. Plus I hate what they did with talents and specs. I hate only having access to a third of my abilities in a given spec. Why the fuck can't I use corruption or shadow bolt as a destro lock? Why can't I also use Curse of Agony? Why isn't it called Curse of Agony now? Why do players get mounts at 20/40 and not 40/60? It's absolute casual bullshit. Give me my good, vanilla WoW. I'm ready to go home

Why do I have to be pigeonholed into training engineering on literally every character 'just to PvP'? That's fucking stupid, there's no defending it, what a garbage system.
I don't like engineering.
I don't like the retarded names of the PvP items (lol don't forget to activate your glimpop gambizzle bop ray to polymorph that rogue!) it creates
I don't like anything to do with gnomes or goblins
Fuck engineering and FUCK classic.

Attached: 1555215129182.jpg (1024x960, 95K)

Based

They aren't basing it off of retail. They built it back from scratch.

Why is it always two men embracing with homoerotic undertones anyways

>I don't like engineering.
Then don't use it, what's stopping you from shitting on autistic minmaxers without it?

Attached: 1531166573901.png (472x369, 129K)

Bros .... he might be right ...

There's literally nothing erotic about cupping your bros balls when you greet him.

Do it. I play Alliance like a real man so I don't care. This is a perfect example of Horde niggerism.

It’s literally a heavily modified version of 7.3.5

Huuuh bro have you never had a bro hug? Don't you have any friends? It's only gay of you project so hard

Why would we want to play shit content when we will have the best content to ever grace World of Warcraft? No expansion has ever touched the majesty of vanilla. Kill yourself zoomer retailcuck

That’s not the face someone pulls when doing a bro hug
That’s the face of someone thinking “yes... this, this feels right... finally, I’m feeling something for the first time...”

Mage minmaxer here

If you don't have engineering I will whip your ass

It's a rebuilt version if 1.1.12

its the face of someone who knows that he's going home

>yes... this, this feels right... finally, I’m feeling something for the first time...
what?

Attached: 1550896479721.jpg (245x229, 49K)

Can't gank me if I don't PvP...

I think you know exactly that sentence means dude

>Be a healer
>Make a group to do an instance, I'm the leader of course, I'm the healer I can get this shit rolling whenever I want
>Going through the dungeon
>Roll Need on everything
>People will complain at first
>Nobody can do shit though
>They're literally going to pussy out from leaving the group and even if they did they are easily replacable, I am not.
>Win a blue bow our hunter rolls on
>Disenchant it in front of his face
>He spergs out and starts flinging shit
>Probably aggros the entire dungeon to 'get back at me'
>We all die
>Everyone leaves
>Rinse repeat
Lads.......................................................................................................................................................................................

Attached: 1555207787580.gif (220x190, 1.66M)

FFXIV will be fine with New Game+. I know I will.

Hey classicucks, still think you wanna go home?

Say goodbye to blood elves
Say goodbye to transmogs
Say goodbye to pets
Say goodbye to warchief Sylvanas
Say goodbye to your mounts
Say goodbye to heirlooms
Say goodbye to garrisons
Say goodbye to pandas and worgens
Say goodbye to flying
Say goodbye to toys
Say goodbye to titles
Say goodbye to arenas
Say goodbye to demon hunters
Say goodbye to being able to solo 99,9% of the content
Say goodbye to 5 flight paths every zone
Say goodbye to the barber shop
Say goodbye to half hour hearthstones
Say goodbye to 200 item stacks
Say goodbye to purple item rewards since lv1
Say goodbye to LFR
Say goodbye to dungeon finder
Say goodbye to masterfully crafted cash shop mounts and pets
Say goodbye to void elves, nightborne, lightforged draenei, THICC kul tirans and every other allied race
Say goodbye to warmode
Say goodbye to world quests
Say goodbye to the azerite system
And most importantly say goodbye to achievements, ALL OF THEM

Are you sure you still wanna go home?
You think you do, but you don't

Attached: selfie.png (1200x675, 1.08M)

God I love this thread so much thank you for posting it OP

We're /coming home/

>>Make a group to do an instance, I'm the leader of course, I'm the healer I can get this shit rolling whenever I want
No you can't. Healers and DPS are dime a dozen. Finding tanks is way harder

nice falseflag, now watch as all 17 ips that actually care about classic rush in to pretend to take the bait

Can't wait for this garbage to come out so these threads do a 180 and Yea Forums collectively shits on Classic until the end of time.

Attached: 1555197279441.jpg (1024x862, 96K)

You could have "gone home" years ago you stupid niggers, there's plenty of private classic servers.

Attached: 1539000553368.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Literally all of that is what I despise about retail. That is all casual garbage and you are a fucking subhuman for posting it in our comfy classic thread. Kill yourself retailcuck zoomer scum.

I know I will too bro
I can't wait to repeat more content and Fanta into a Viera, finally. Too bad we can't display helmets on the new races but you know, prease understand as based yoshiP would say, am I right? ahah

Attached: 84132864321.jpg (220x293, 18K)

>Watch pvp video from 8 years ago
>LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR
>Close
>Watch pvp videos from a year ago
>Heavy metal guitar riffing
>Screemo garbage
>Dragonforce tier shit
Fucking hell all PvPers seem to have absolutely dogshit taste in music.

Attached: 1253543754756756.png (356x406, 57K)

I think that's just Horde players in general

Attached: wrr.jpg (705x611, 108K)

>Say goodbye to warchief Sylvanas
I can't fucking wait.

Attached: 1554831157741.png (528x471, 330K)

We want a real, official game. Fuck letting whoever runs a private server reset shit whenever they feel like it and fuck you out of progression. Fuck accelerated leveling. Fuck you as well. You don't want to be hyped about the first good mmo in a decade then neck yourself and leave the thread.

I know it's bait, but still the only thing retail has over classic is dual spec and you didn't even mention it, fix the list next time.

>play classic
>get to level 10
>get to barrens
>barrens chat in full force
>everyone talking about niggers and Jews
>everyone gets banned for hate speech

Too bad we can't have classic without the horde. That would be an improvement, except it's a nigger containment faction.

Alliance PVP videos don't exist because Alliance sucks at PVP LMAO

Actually, speaking of Slyvanas, will she look like her sexy blood elf-esque form with her exposed midrift again or did that come a little later?

Attached: 1253634455856.jpg (470x688, 102K)

I sold my retail account to some cuck for $400. Can't wait to start fresh.

Not on Dalaran. We always pissed on the Horde in any battlegrounds or in winter grasp.

HOLY SHIT LMAO ALLIANCE KEKS IN ABSOLUTE ~S H A M B L E S~

Attached: 125364585696776078.png (268x271, 174K)

She's a filthy horde undead Stacey. Fuck her, fuck the horde, and fuck you.

>Not on Dalaran.
That's a PVE server lmfao

That wasn't a thing until WotLK my animeposting friend
She'll be using that old modified NE body with a skirt and no midriff

Attached: 1551704521655.png (439x485, 69K)

>I want to pay Blizzard to host a classic server for a little while then watch them ruin it as they add more and more shit to it

Imagine being a weak, impotent horde virgin.
Imagine opening on a chad Alliance player.
Imagine him turning around and ramming his thick hammer of justice in your twink subhuman asshole.
Imagine dying in literally one hit.
Get used to seeing that grey screen horde fuccbois

Attached: HUH.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

Stupid sissy healer, only tanks have that sort of privilege
Now be a good girl and suck on my bear dick while i tank this baron nerd
And no, you can't have the dress or mount, those are reserved for myself

Attached: 2.png.jpg (1280x1815, 288K)

Reminder to join /ourguys/ soda and swifty on alliance pvp for ez honor farming.

They aren't adding anything that was not in Vanilla.

I will never get tired of that webm. Who is that absolute unit and why is he so fucking strong?

We did world PvP and battlegrounds back in the day. We always destroyed the Horde even after they enabled cross-realm BG.

whatever happened to athene? dead? transcended?

Yet.

Just an average alliance player like half that horde players level. Horde are so bad they can be 30 levels over an ally pally and get rekt anyway. Horde are inferior in every measurable way.

CLASSIC
BROS
WE
GOING
HOME!!!
GIVE ME VARIAN AND THRALL COCK, DADDIES!

Attached: Classic.jpg (647x740, 54K)

No, no you didn't. All you do is play AV and IOC which is not PVP.

think he scammed a bunch of people or something

Keep seething retailcuck. You are playing an inferior version and you know you can't handle the real WoW.

Jesus christ dude get a life.

Fool I killed all the horde leaders. I got the black war bear then it meant something. I still have my old PvP titles.

>VARIAN

Attached: 1527780815879.png (554x381, 217K)

Realistically, who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 1476054675653.jpg (500x375, 47K)

/incel general/

i don't think anyone that plays FFXIV are the kind of people to be interested in WOW

>Fool I did some PVE
Stfu you fucking retard

>Classic lands
>Implying I'm not going to fill my account with alts right from the beginning to claim all of my names I want to use
>Implying any of you slow ass niggers are gonna take any of my kino names
I've got my priorities in order.

Attached: 125325347567976976.jpg (500x375, 50K)

The paladin since he is an alliance player and I guarantee you that he whines about horde racials online and how alliance is underpowered, meanwhile he gets to play a class that wears plate armor but is still allowed to one shot people and never die

Who DOESN'T do this?

We had to fight through all the players trying to protect their leaders. It was a fucking war man. You weren't there. You don't know what I've seen bitch. That kind of PvP changes a man. Kills parts of his soul seeing such death and destruction. Only knowing they were subhumans kept me sane in the midst of all the killing.

So when the Alliance has Pally, why the fuck would anyone play Horde?

One of life’s great mysteries.

Maybe he isn't a tranny and doesn't want to play on the side that is swarming with them?

Why would anyone ever choose to play Horde? I mean unless you are a subhuman shitskin IRL. Every self respecting white player I've ever met is Alliance.

Is that even a question?
>the best-looking races
>no meme race in their ranks
>the comfiest cities
>the best leveling experience
>the best players
>no troons/sissies
>the best racials
>shamans and their overpowered area buffs
>don't need to spend money on shoes
How can *lliancebabs ever hope to compete?

Attached: 1555094336748.jpg (322x409, 24K)

What is it with you Hordecucks calling alliance trannies? It doesn't even make sense.

Reminder to avoid any guilds you see on Yea Forums or /vg/. Reminder that both ally and horde guilds have been infested with trannies.

>Shamans have some of the dumbest on command burst in the game.
>its fun to grief the Alliance streamers

Other than that idk. I'm probably swapping back to alliance for classic.

These degenerates don't have token erp doll races to flock to in Classic Horde, so their numbers in here is greatly lessened.

I don't understand a thing you just said. In regular English please. If you mean they call someone who plays a female too a tranny if they are a man IRL that's just fucking retarded.

Get some new material you wojakposting faggot
I hope I get the chance to gank you up and down STV

Toon*

Because not everyone is a boring cunt

time to stop playing games, hit the weights, and get laid faggot

>Waah horde is bad
>Waah alliance is bad
>Waah fuck horde
>Waah fuck alliance
Why don't you just take your shirts off and kiss, faggots?

Attached: Horde vs Alliance.gif (320x214, 1.82M)

Except the Horde is shit. So is everyone who plays Horde. They are lower than wormshit.

>this thread

Attached: 1548383814959.png (830x974, 320K)

Reminder to hide all horde posts and not reply to horde shills

Attached: NO_SHOES.jpg (963x916, 132K)

time for you to hit the brakes and stop projecting so hard bro

Attached: 1551751735054.jpg (844x769, 528K)

wow.zamimg.com/wowsounds/543705

Sometimes I miss the wpsg homies

Reminder that every horde nigger is gonna have their asshole split

Attached: 1510495823278.jpg (931x529, 100K)

Allifags are already splitting their own with their buttplugs.

Reminder that Hakkar will live again.

Attached: World-of-Warcraft-Wallpaper-008-Rise-of-the-Zandalari.jpg (1920x1200, 988K)

why did they make Sylvanas so bloody ugly
they had to ruin her character in every way imaginable, didn't they

Attached: 648712361.jpg (300x300, 97K)

I don't get it. WoW on release was garbage.
Is everyone seriously confusing vanilla WoW and BC? It really feels like it.

and die again

youtube.com/watch?v=9zPa8PInJFI
Left is peak Sylvanas. Any who disagree are fucking retarded.
Even her old voice was leagues better.

Attached: sylvanas_model_comparsion_by_mewmewfrostelf-dazm0ta.png (1024x660, 523K)

Hakkar has never died. He's canon the strongest entity in WoW lore.

Attached: ftt37f35xaj11.jpg (800x1000, 111K)

I kind of want a graphic update but the new char models look so bad it's such a double sided sword it hurts man jesus christ how did they fuck up the new hair and faces so bad

>Classic alone will have more subs than XIV

It's funny

Couldn't agree more, user. They destroyer her.

tonnes of characters have "never died"

>BTFO by twenty hobos
>strongest
delusion

youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY

GUYS I'M LITTERALLY GOING TO CAUSE SO MUCH SHIT IN CLASSIC. I'M GOING TO MAKE BOTH HORDE AND ALLIANCE SUFFER. I'M GOING TO BE SO UNCONTROLLABLY NAUGHTY. I'M GOING TO BE LIKE CHAOS UNLEASHED. I'M GOING TO BE SO CHAOtIC THAT IF I ROLL PALADIN I'LL GET MY OWN EXCLUSIVE BUFF, BLESSING OF CHAOS. IT'S GOING TO BE INSANE MY DUDES. I'M COMING FOR YOU ALL. ALL OF YOU. THIS IS YOU, THIS IS MY IMPRESSION OF YOU

oh dude I'm just playing comfy wow vanilla haha this is a good timooohhhnoooooooooo

AND THEN I JUST FUCKING KILL YOU. GO ON, RUN ALL THE WAY! GO ON! RUN BACK TO YOUR CORPSE! SEETHING AND CRYING ALL THE WAY! I AM GOING TO BE THE BIGGEST NAUGHTY TROUBLE MAKER OF THEM ALL! CHAOS. PURE, PURE CHAOS. I CAN'T KEEP IT IN ANYMORE. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE. LAKESHIRE? MORE LIKE IT'S -FUCKED- SHIRE.
THE CROSS ROADS? MORE LIKE WE'RE FUCKED ROADS.

IMAGINE BEING YOU GUYS. IMAGINE ACTUALLY BEING YOU GUYS. -IMAGINE- ACTUALLY BEING YOU. HOLY FUCK. YOU'RE SO FUCKED. I AM GOING TO FUCK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, AT LEAST ONE. I'M ALREADY PRACITCALLY LEAKING CHAOTIC ENERGY. IF, and ONLY IF, you reply to this post BEFORE the THREAD DIES with "please god NO. PLEASE GOD NO" I MAY allow YOUR CHARACTER TO LIVE. WHO KNOWS! MAYBE I WILL! MAYBE I WON'T! I'M JUST TOOOOOO NAUGHTY! HEHEHEHEHEHE

I MAY GIVE YOU MY BLESSING, I MAY NOT. DEPENDS IF YOU'RE NAUGHTY ENOUGH. IMAGINE NOT BEING CHAOS PILLED IN 2019+ TAX. IMAGINE. I AM CHAOS. GOD I CAN FEEL IT. I CAN FEEL THE TURNING POINT. ENTIRE PEOPLE TURNING TO ANGER, HATE, AND CHAOS, FORMING ENTIRE RAIDS TO KILL ONE ANOTHER. I WILL WATCH, AS THOUSANDS DIE, THOUSANDS LAY WASTE TO EACH OTHER. TRUE. UNFILTERED, CHAOS.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.

Attached: HEHEHEHEHEHE.png (226x223, 84K)

This could be YOU!!

youtube.com/watch?v=pWnY5ezV0AU

I bet you're a lich king or old god cuck.
>Literally all die, gone for good never to return, finished
>Hakkar is encountered twice
>Let's you go the second time because he just wanted to maul the retarded Troll who tried to steal his powers
>Says he'll deal with you later indicating he's coming back again
Hakkar is eternal.

I dont even play wow lmao, i just want to remind you all that you reek and need to take a god damn shower

>gets blacklisted by the server
What are you going to do then?

God it's like she glued treebark to her midriff and lower arms.

I try to give modern WoW the benefit of the doubt but holy shit. Class homogenization and ability pruning has fucked over modern WoW so badly. Played vanilla as a mage, played Nost as a warlock, and have played through WoD, Legion, and BFA. Leveled like almost every class to max cause it takes about as much time to level all classes to max as it does to level 1 char to about lvl 40 in vanilla. Every single class feels the fucking same. Like holy shit. There's a reason every retailer is looking for a "class redesign" for their own class like every patch. Even with the simplicity of a classes "rotation" in Vanilla raiding, classes still felt so much more unique and authentic. It blows my mind how bad they've fucked modern WoW. I want to love it, just like so many other people out there, but it's just so shit.
Classic can't come soon enough. Classic 4ever.

Attached: still reppin as enhance.png (1072x866, 1.82M)

Anyone got a favorite media source for lore content? I found this Icosiol guy on Youtube and his content is chill and nice, but he's only got like 4 lore videos about a few specific dungeons. Really gave me a lore boner though and I'm lookin for other good stuff.
Also shoutout to how fucking good lore was in WC1-3 and into Vanilla

Attached: great doggo.jpg (174x158, 5K)

I took the Ret pill

Attached: ret pill.png (628x435, 526K)

Is it true that hybrid classes are forced to healslut? i just want to play an Enh Shaman or Spriest

Attached: 3f2c8750f530b4395895b65c221b412f.jpg (1100x710, 82K)

spriests do work in pvp

In PvE yes. Other DPS are just better with and without gear. In PvP well not really you can do more but most Shamans try and act like Unbreakable and suck ass

Zul'jin was a pretty good PvE server that had quality Horde PvPers.

based

the horde jew would try to convince you otherwise, but those are just horde in disguise who don't want to deal with getting their ass beat out in the world

Attached: chad ret pally.jpg (1200x750, 186K)

who the fuck wants to play horde
literal mudhut niggers eating KFC in their designated nigger KFC huts in the middle of every zone (complete with every vendor, more quests then alliance and FP ofc oh and sometimes there is even a zeppelin or free transport thrown in) while chimping on anything that moves in numbers only despite rolling for pvp racials but never actually 1v1ing to use them
then porting into their literal mudhut nigger KFC city called "orgrimmar" more like ogreshit lol blizzard literally took some somalian shithole town and copy pasted it into wow to give that authentic nigger feel to the faction le monster races br0 check out these NO SHOES so whacky better name myself something fucking retarded like boogerbones to fit in btw get owned kid totally bg queued out of that 1v1 close one
you want a sick capital city to afk in br0? take your pick :

- literal sewer shithole with aids and feces everywhere
- some fucking retarded canyon thing where you fall off and die
- literal nigger kfc somali city

NO

SHOES

NO SHOES
N O S H O E S
N I G G E R

FUCK YOU HORDE NIGGERS

all unbreakable is, is an op weapon and windfury luck also i miss beavis

Attached: Dzirks0XQAI-F5D.jpg (720x527, 26K)

Nice bait, literally none of this shit will be missed, godbless

Stop saying it's almost time when it's like 2-4 months out.

release date release date is officially soon, unofficially off the record but also very reliable source with official access

Based.

I know it's bait but I unironically can't play horde without blood elves, there's absolutely nothing good about it otherwise. Alliance is more nostaglic anyway.

me and all my tranny friends are all rolling horde, horde is the tru tranny faction

Attached: 5cbb1bceed2a1f02e97d694287d0ca366db6484e9911e152c31d515ff7e3818e.jpg (400x458, 41K)

Alliance are literally the good guys and Human Paladins are literally the main characters of WoW

Just a general reminder to anyone trying classic for the first time:
The community is everything, you will end up making in-game friends as you level and you'll find a nice guild eventually.
The game isn't as elitist as autists on Yea Forums make it out to be, Only the most hardcore raiding guilds will demand things of you.
Gearscore doesn't mean anything in vanilla wow because of how dumb the itemization was (if your a lock with all shadow weave gear your GS will be low but you will be out DPSing everyone in your DM and LBRS groups)
Some people are assholes but that is true for everything, vanilla WoW is a classic case of "if you build it, they will come" The classic communities form by themselves in vanilla servers, this was true for literall every popular private server, and it will be true for classic
Have fun frens

Attached: 1541421056066.png (380x349, 77K)

You can raid as spriest, even into naxx. It's just harder to find yourself a spot if you're trying to do progression or late end game stuff like AQ40 or naxx, but you can easily find groups of less hardcore raiders in earlier content. Enh sham is harder, and p much impossible to do real deep end game content with. If you can get preraid BiS and really know your stuff though you can raid even into AQ20, especially with the utility you can bring with windfury totem.
Obv it'll be a lot easier to find spots healing with those classes, but it's not as difficult as people make it out to be. You have to accept that you'll be brought for your utility more than your raw dps, but that's true of most classes and specs cause that's the nature of vanilla.

Attached: chewy.jpg (960x866, 71K)

As a horde sympathetic mostly alliance player I want to kiss all female trolls and undead.

Nobody really dies.

based

Attached: pachaM.png (557x605, 214K)

i care about none of these other than barbershop

thank you based boomer

HOME

>BEING THIS DELUSIONAL
WOW

The truth.

Even BFA would be bearable if it had a community like vanilla

TFT was peak Sylvanas
>Nearly kills Arthas from ambush
>Runs circles around the Legion with only a handful of banshees
>Makes Varimathras and Garithos into her fuckboys
Cata Sylvanas was also fun since she was clearly chewing the scenery for the fun of it instead of today's hamfisted drama.

>Says he'll deal with you later indicating he's coming back again
If Hakkar didn't show up in FUCKING ZANDALAR than I doubt he'll ever show up again. Probably problems with getting Metzen in to do voice lines.

the absolute state of classic cucks!

White pride: the game soon brothers.
Who else /retchadbigpenisdps/?
youtube.com/watch?v=8weHujw9M2A
Hell yeah....

When classic releases the white pride will rise.
Kikes?
Gassed.
Niggers?
Linched.
Spics?
Smoked.
Trannies?
Exterminated.

Classic=Vanilla=Pure=White=PRIDE WORLD WIDE.

Based and lightpilled

He's coming for you all

Attached: 01_zpsf085363e.jpg (453x634, 93K)

I fucking did it, I did it, I finally decided what to play. I'm going Orc Hunter, and I'm going to level as Survival just because I fucking can.

youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo

Attached: UndeadRogue.gif (218x376, 25K)

Classicfags are going to be even stinkier than Smashfags.

>playing alliance

Attached: 1539473280949.png (546x536, 617K)

>not purging the green filth

Attached: 4568523697412358.png (500x600, 438K)

>playing horde

Attached: 8387363637374.jpg (500x280, 23K)

I know bro
let's hope they don't fuck it up again

>t. crusader paladin LARPer

Have fun healing raids in a dress LOL

>not playing undead rogue that lives/stealths around in stormwind

Priest is OP as fuck at low levels thanks to wands.

they had a blood raid in the troll expansion, and the trolls were summoning shit, and didn't bring hakkar back, he's a certified fucking jobber now

fuck yes feignbro

>undead rogue
Real original.

Attached: 1378610073386.jpg (281x202, 13K)

have sex

I was hoping he'd be leading some neutral pvp-themed rep, like kill enemy players for their hearts and sacrifice them to Hakkar.
Really, for a pvp-focused expansion there was very little in BfA that contributed to pvp.

posting best city

Attached: undercity.jpg (1920x1018, 361K)

>being this butthurt over being outskilled

>literal rivers of shit
Undercity is fucking garbage. Even Darnassus is better.
Thunder Bluff is the true GOAT.

Attached: 1218463-20 (1).jpg (1253x765, 199K)

If there is server sharding I won't play. Simple as.
Most of the appeal of Classic is that the game was very granular and every decision you made mattered. How you developed (or didn't develop) relationships on the server mattered. The SKILL POOL on your server mattered. It was a fucking ecosystem. If there is SHARTING that breaks this ecosystem like some kike top-down societal engineering, I will not play and they will not have my money or shilling.

Attached: wowbaby4.jpg (1199x729, 213K)

Say that to my face and not online and see what happens.

Attached: 1218453-11.jpg (398x464, 39K)

Do you even have a face anymore or has it rotted away with the rest of you, bone boy?

Attached: 1552336237606.png (1280x1029, 412K)

∞ respect for Orc and Dwarf rogues.
0 respect for Troll, Gnome, and Night Elf rogues.
-∞ respect for Undead and Human rogues.

Attached: 1554929331367.jpg (682x900, 115K)

do you play classic servers? undead rogue isn't 1/6th like it was once... human and orc rogue is. did you skip the last 5 years

imagine being such a loser of such little accomplishment that all you have nostalgia for is reliving your mmo glory days

Jokes on you I'm a zoomer who falseflags.

Attached: 1539918407103.png (700x713, 613K)

whens classic

what does blizzard even have for their Pajeets to shill in between Classic and Diablo 4? will they just all get """time off"""?

Reforged? When's that shit coming out?

I thought it was after Classic.

I JUST WANT A FUCKING RELEASE DATE!!

>Doing low level dungeons when you're obscenely overleveled
>Just to avoid going into them with other people

Why even fucking play an MMO then?

Attached: 1391923399182.gif (500x286, 889K)

Are you ready for vanilla Alterac Valley?

Attached: wow3.png (1600x1200, 3.34M)

It's 1.12 AC. That's not the AC you remember.

>Why even fucking play an MMO then?

retail is barely an MMO anymore

actually the dumbest post ive ever seen and it depresses me that it was upvoted so heavily
>some of us want to play an mmorpg but dont want to actually participate in any of the mmo elements
then fucking play a regular rpg you retard

1.12 is the AC i enjoyed. I don't know why people have such rose tinted goggles about earlier AV matches that took like 10 hours to finish. Vast majority of people got bored as hell and would just log out or take a leaver debuff and quit the bg. More than any other part of debate about #nochanges this one seems like people who actually didn't play during that time are the ones pushing for it.

AC was changed several times during vanilla so I'm not really sure which version any given user remembers.

I played and actually reached Rank 14. AV was always fun cause I was Alliance, and so weekends were totally no stress, unlike with WSG and AB, where you were constantly talking on Vent with your team. Just go with the zerg.

That said, when you think of AV, you don't think of quick matches. You don't even think of two hour matches. You think of of matches that go on potentially for days. If Classic is supposed to replicate experiences we can't have in current WoW, 1.12 AV isn't what we should be getting.

yeah, but that's specifically because blizzard started catering to people like that. the game didn't turn to shit overnight. slowly more and more people who wanted to play an mmo but didn't actually like what playing an mmo was all about kept joining and asking blizzard to change things to make things easier/more convenient/more inclusive for their specific wants/needs. and that's how we have the shitshow that is modern wow today.

GOLD SWAPPING LMAO

Ready to not summon the giant tree, but just sending the elite mobs to retake graveyards.

exactly. classic case of "we need to appeal to a wider audience" ruins it for everyone

i want to slap every PR person who comes out and spews that wider audience shit. its like the "we need to make our games more inclusive" of the 2000s

there's not a down vote on their forums

get a clue.

Shut the fuck up you insecure small dick virgin weeb.

wider audience and globalism are the same side of the same coin
the core concept is to destroy quality to spread control over as many as possible
this incremental change has been happening for some time now and I JUST WANT TO GO BACK

Attached: video games.jpg (680x524, 79K)

>Thunder Bluff
Literal shittiest race in the game with the shittiest city

Literally no other games interest me right now other than Classic and the MCC when it hits Steam. I genuinely feel like a Boomer.

Been playing on chinkdale to get back into the habit of it. Love the guild I'm in and we're gonna try to all join classic together on the same server.

At least in this time I've learned to not just stick to the human zones. Gotta rotate around for the best results.

This will destroy Classic.

>YFW Classic style play all the way to battle for Azeroth making the game effectively 40x harder

How many chinks does it have?

Once you get to lvl 16 they effectively disappear in the game world since 15 is the minimum for chat. Then you have to worry about the Russians

>HUH

tauren is the best horde race

Been there. Now I ration 2-3 vids a day and spend my free time plannin my levelling route, making quest lists for every dungeon and perfecting my pre-bis (there are like 3 variants of gear stats that can potentially be in game at stage 1)
we are going home in due time, fren.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt9bkgRQbLs
horde theme

as long as you keep ahead
some quests just aren't practical with so many, so you have to default and grind 1k worth of pigs