Game is so difficult enemies don't die to your strongest attack and don't even have to hit you to kill you

>Game is so difficult enemies don't die to your strongest attack and don't even have to hit you to kill you
Will it be GOTY?

Attached: Days GOAT.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3aeQ3DmKU7A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_the_Flesh_(TV_series)
youtube.com/watch?v=nvOjHeyyhY0
youtube.com/watch?v=KkV42m5wVTk
youtube.com/watch?v=m_KdHWzY6nU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>game releases in 2 weeks
>that's the state its in
Yikes.

>Yikes
This faggot sucks dick.

It's difficult user. You just need to git gud

Attached: Wolves Can Teleport Through Walls.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

That xp indicator that pops up in the middle of the screen after each kill bothers me.

>Give enemies regular AI and ridiculous hp
>GOTY
KYS NIGGER

truly, the dark souls of zombie shooters

Giving the Freakers the mechanic where they can get hit by a shotgun blast and instantly get up is gonna really challenge players

This shit looks like Generic Video Game: The Game.

hud looks gross
combat looks boring
animations dont look good
backwards hat is cool though

God, this looks so boring. Just middle of the road garbage. It's hilarious that this is the game they're shilling the most and there's no hype for it whatsoever.

Attached: why.gif (290x149, 1015K)

Attached: Days Gone Ambush.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

That's such a slow, shitty bike.

sigh

Looks better than most aaa shooters

There's no hype on Yea Forums, but there's a lot among the majority of gamers

I honestly thought this game was quietly cancelled. For some time, Sony didn't seem to want to acknowledge it.

He's obviously going slow on purpose in this clip

Gameplay looks heavy and kinda clunky? Looks weird. That trailer on the barn looked better

>Shot in the face with shotgun
>Instantly jump back up to it's feet like a Kung Fu master.

Attached: 1535238843347.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

This looks fucking awful, but I think it's inoffensive enough that it won't get torn apart for looking like The Last of Us: Ride to Hell edition.

Attached: 1542315514296.gif (320x240, 2.83M)

>game releases in 2 weeks
Watch it get delayed again.

Even with its shit graphics state of decay 2 looks better than this. And that's a pile of shit compared to the first one.

>2019
>play as generic white biker guy

What kind of sad soul would be excited for this?

Attached: 1553984725404.jpg (562x516, 81K)

>shitty game that panders to the lowest common denominator

yeah

that's a PS4 game alright

What a downgrade. The game looked KINDA interesting, now it looks like an Xbox 360 exclusive.

shill

>Legit looks like they only finished adding the art assets but forgot all the gameplay

Don't worry, it's a Sony game, so the brief moments of gameplay will be vastly outnumbered by the hours of cutscenes.

Attached: 19812821.jpg (600x600, 32K)

>Generic white biker guy
The only game with a biker protag I can remember is L4D. Go away faggot.

Any anons want to see who can guess the game's protag's name?

I'm saying Cole Porter or Mason Howard

Attached: god is a myth.jpg (1667x932, 94K)

>zombies in 2019
>but it's exclusive so it gets the shit advertised out of it

Why are whitoid developers making played out dull white protagonists but are incapable of making decent gameplay?

Looks like garbage

>Cole Porter
youtube.com/watch?v=3aeQ3DmKU7A

Bullshit. Nobody cares about this game.

>gives GOTY to persona 5, which has 60+ hours of cutscenes

>using a slow firing weapon against a swarm
Is this player DSP or something?

>XP number after every kill
dropped

Ryan Sinclair?

Harold Hixon

>only two wolves
Don't they know that wolves hunt in packs?

Attached: 1552398845603.png (305x305, 146K)

I never said I liked Persona 5, so don't you dare (You) me.

Tye Nixon

cope

this game is the definition of mundane

you know I made an image of that but I can't find it anymore. either way I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes that more than I should.

Attached: big iron 3.png (410x299, 230K)

RPG mechanics in shooters is kanker. Really wish RDR2 would get a zombie expansion, it already has really good gunplay with guns that actually kill in one shot, lots of crafting and hunting mechanics, dangerous wildlife to compliment the zombies, a huge beautiful open world and the sluggish slow movement would compliment it better than the base game.

Its fucking hilarious that the shotgun knocks them down to the ground and they spring back up into a running animation in 0.00000001 seconds

Attached: what the fu-.jpg (529x607, 77K)

You don't even need cherrypicked webms of bugs, the game looks dull on it's own merits.

>shoot a zombie
>get 20xp
>they get backup
>another 20xp

smfh you damn trolls, farming zombies is clearly a feature and this is a mechanic.

not him but there's a clear difference when you're still able to enjoy a game purely for it's gameplay because everything else can be skipped
whereas shit like The Last of Us, Uncharted and nuGoW not only has shit gameplay not worth playing for but you'd have to be insane to play them on a regular basis anyways because you'll be forced into the same lengthy uninteractive unskippable moments

No, it really doesn't dude

slow it down and watch what happens to the second zombie he shoots, the one that doesn't die
it literally bounces back up after being knocked to the ground with no animation
both mechanically and graphically wonky as shit

I was hoping it would be at least okay so I could still trick myself into hoping syphon filter would come back or get remastered, it would probably be fucking awful but what if

Rolling in games needs to die.
Have you ever tried rolling away from someone and then immediately get up and run? It’s ridiculously inefficient

Attached: A22D3E66-D61B-4B53-A4D3-3F478F6D2536.gif (268x200, 1.37M)

Oh my...

Attached: 1385124765066.jpg (300x436, 15K)

STOP SAYING ZOMBIE. THEY'RE NOT ZOMBIES. THEY'RE FREAKERS. FREAKERS. FUCKING IDIOTS.

Attached: 1553955524684.png (779x900, 907K)

>zombie games where you can get scratched/bit multiple times and you never get infected

Why even play it?

Actually they are called Walkers. You may not have heard of it at the rock you live under but a little popular book/TV series called Walking Dead invented the Walker genre.

that ui looks like garbage too, gross

what's with western AAA games and characters with magnets?

Nu tomb raider hit that mark. 'dodge' is like a quick scramble, doesn't break immersion if you dodge up terrain as opposed to stupid ass rolls.

jesus christ this shit looks like a unity asset rip. what a wholly untalented and uninspired studio.

THEY'RE CALLED FREAKERS. GOOGLE IT MORON. FUCKING MORON. FUCKING FREAKING MORON CAN'T KNOW THE GAME HE'S TALKING ABOUT

Attached: 1536456000569.png (779x900, 253K)

>zombie game #23573954
That's a big yikes from me

>broken

except they're called Freakers and they're a completely new concept that have nothing to do with zombies

It looks like lazy, broken, shit that'll be pushed out the door in the hopes the hype train will push it into the black. It won't.

Attached: 1554647391375.jpg (500x500, 26K)

that's literally racism

Except they literally behave like zombies and a name change doesn't change the fact that it's another fucking zombie game.

Attached: 15130552007108.jpg (660x371, 49K)

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAA

*inhales*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>once they catch up with you, the zombies just stop running and attack one at a time
Fucking AAA games

Attached: kakashi.jpg (360x243, 16K)

zombies are meant to bite you and then eat you up, you can see Freakers like to slap people instead, so they're more like Slappers than zombies

>post apocalyptic zombie survival game #257

Attached: 1532827219925.webm (720x1280, 1.68M)

>walkers
>runners
>roamers
>lurkers
>stalkers
>freakers
>clickers
>niggers
>bloaters
>hunters
these uncreative names can go fuck right off
no one who isn't a massive onions nigger would call zombies these names in real life
worst is when zombie games and movies go for the inevitable "those... things"
fuck the zombie genre, it's dead and gone

The aiming looks absolutely terrible, Uncharted 1 had better aiming than this.

Why are all those white people trying to kill a basedboy?

wow just like the last of us, and left 4 dead, and state of decay
user for real are you okay? I always wonder what type of people the autists behind these posts sperging out are. there's no way they're mentally stable

The game always looked like shit, what are you guys surprised or something?
But yeah, it's sony's ''big release'' of course it's going to be game of the year on every website.

>That game nobody care

Rolling is good as a recovery if you fall, like on a skateboard

the main character looks like every dude that hangs around 7-11 back when I lived in florida. Why would I want to play as this guy?

>that WWE-tier punch combo the zombie pulls on him
???

>playing a shooter with a controller
Do you fucking hate yourself

would your rather play as a nigger?

This is the most boring by the numbers game I've ever seen in my life

This actually looks fucking bad

>yikes
>oof
>cringe

immediate red flags for reddit. Go back and never return.

Attached: 1540905507465.jpg (443x455, 96K)

Only if his name was D'Ayzgon

Why did sony allow this shit?

No anime titties

yes actually. At least I can do a funny black voice while killing zombies and entertain myself. Get this mullet having, fitted cap wearing, Justin Bieber fuck out of my face.

god console controls are fucking ass

Attached: 1552389434718.jpg (1920x796, 242K)

That made me feel more ill than I already did, there's no way this is surviving the critics, even Sony is going to have to try to bury this turd.

Please don't put the last GoW in the same slot as the shit nu-Naughty Dog "games", you can skip the cutscenes and the combat is enjoyable, the only thing that is fucked up on the game is the rpg system.

Does he look like he's skateboarding?

>catcucks

Attached: 1536244919622.jpg (750x1018, 279K)

I haven't played on my Bloodborne machine for months so it's just collecting dust.
I might just pick this up so I have a reason to play it.
It doesn't look amazing but it might keep me occupied since after Sekiro I got nothing else to play.
In all honestly it does look pretty janky but I'll endure.

Attached: 1554013027774.png (1233x1357, 390K)

Did you see the State of Play presentation?
Sony have nothing worthwhile for the rest of the year so this is as good as it gets

>better game comes out tomorrow
Thank god for World War Z

Yeah but it shouldn’t be a primary dodge mechanic. It can be like an emergency dodge with long recovery time. Or fall recovery move.

How can this thing even exist? Who greenlit this? How will they survive this shameful display?

this looks likes some early access shit lmao

>Remake 2 doesn't let you kill enemies instantly
>Snoyfags screech all day long
>Snoy exclusive does the same
>Snoyfags act like it's literally the best thing ever
Huh

>nuGoW has shit gameplay
The ONLY thing that was 'bad' about it was the camera, and that was necessitated by the third-person perspective. Otherwise, it plays not that much differently from the original games, especially with the Blades of Athena.

I really wanted a new Syphon Filter, but the chances of Bend be closed after this trainwreck be released are big as fuck. WHY THE FUCK SONY GREENLIGHTED THIS SHIT?

Fast zombies are gay as fuck. I want my dawn of the dead zombies that are slow, tough as fuck, shamble in hordes, and never stop persuing their prey and kill with a single bite, not this zoomer shit fast lonely track runner that can't even infect you.

The first dead rising is the only game that got zombies right.

>zombies
>open-world
Does it have crafting too?

It may look worse now, but it never looked interesting.

What are the predictions for the score? If it's above 80 will the board be filled with shitposts for weeks? What if it's above 90?

Freaking freakers, you freaks

>watch original dawn of dead
>they literally just jog around the zombies
>they smack on a window to get all the zombies in one place and then jog back
its surprisingly entertaining

Some of the names you listed describe zombie-subtypes, not zombies overall. If I'm risking a zombie horde, I'd damn well want to know if there were 'bloaters', 'lurkers' or 'hunters' within the mooks so I don't get surprised.

Also, even the term 'zombie' has to be carefully used because it's often used to describe UNDEAD monsters, not living ones.

Attached: 16b.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

console aim makes me sick

jesus this looks horrible. I hope this footage that was released a long time ago.

>he thinks freakers and zombies are the same

Attached: 1507953927748.jpg (645x729, 69K)

>The last hope for Sony is Kojima and his drugs simulator
Tge absolute State of Play

shutup nerd im talking about walkers over here

>Implying Left4Dead wasn't flawless

I hope it is 74 or lower.

There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who think this won't be an enormous steaming pile of shit.

Attached: 1536396011967.jpg (1000x666, 176K)

fone freakers?

Left 4 Dead is a good game. It's just not a good zombie game.

So, stand and fight, with inferrior fire power, against a fast moving mob, then bitch because the GAME sucks...

Good work faggot.

The point of Dawn of the Dead was that humanity was tearing itself apart even better than the zombies were. That pessimistic philosophy could apply to any mundane disaster; as a matter of fact, Romero himself stated his zombies merely stood for society-wide crises.

RE2make too

Yeah just give a handheld only dev a AAA budget and let them go wild, surely we haven't seen this before

Attached: the-order-1886-cast-header[1].jpg (1920x1080, 291K)

I'm going to buy this game and I'm going to have fun. And there's nothing you can do to stop me from having fun.

Attached: 1554295281765.gif (540x304, 1.95M)

Then what catchy name would YOU call 'zombies' that don't fit the typical criteria of a zombie?

it actually had me genuinly surprised after seeing alot of modern zombie movies
>things are going well
>they actually get the mall well defended
>bikers come and fuck everything up
>even then the black man is able to jog through the zombies onto the helicopter to the woman he really doesnt like

>Can see that rolling causes them to whiff their attacks.
>Continues to back away normally running which leaves him open instead of spamming roll and reloading between rolls.

>zoomer shit
fast zombies have been a thing since forever. You're a zoomer for not knowing that.

Not him, but Rotters seems catchy

what State of Decay mod is this?

>fast zombies running about looking for meat and doing whatever the crowd does
ZOOMERS!

Attached: 1554038701952.jpg (1080x1329, 713K)

>doesn't break LOS with sniper before stopping to fight
What a shitter

>slow ass fuck car comes rolling in
>instead of driving past it her drives towards the source while looking at the car
>he turns around to see a group of enemies one with a GIANT RED LINE coming from it to indicate a ranged enemy
>makes no attempt to deal with it or even acknowledge that it exist
It almost looks like an actual NPC is running through its preassigned pathing

Attached: whathemean.jpg (528x352, 23K)

Zombies from Return of the Living Dead are the scariest of all. Not only are they as intelligent and physically fast as the living, they're nigh invincible; even decapitation won't kill them off. Their only weaknesses are electrocution or incineration, and their inability to reproduce via bites; however, improper disposal of their bodies can contaminate the environment with the reanimating chemicals inside them, turning it into a zombified wasteland.

>Not only are they as intelligent and physically fast as the living, they're nigh invincible; even decapitation won't kill them off. Their only weaknesses are electrocution or incineration
That's ridiculously OP

I believe that the sniper is programmed to immediatey hit you off your bike if you try to flee.

That term was used by the TV series 'In the Flesh'. I'd really recommend it by the way, it's a criminally under-appreciated depiction of a zombie 'apocalypse', or more accurately a post-zombie society where 'reformed' zombies are treated like second-class citizens.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_the_Flesh_(TV_series)

We already had a movie like that. Warm bodies. Absolute garbage

>Blades of Athena

Attached: monkey.png (347x319, 219K)

This never gets old

You're telling me. They're deliberately meant to be a parody of Romero zombies, but the joke stops when you realise how unfair they are.

youtube.com/watch?v=nvOjHeyyhY0

And this is how intelligent they can get, which is especially impressive when this one spent nearly two decades rotting in a barrel:

youtube.com/watch?v=KkV42m5wVTk

>Legitimately responding to obvious sarcasm

Xbro, I urge you to see what your master has to say about Days Gone.
youtube.com/watch?v=m_KdHWzY6nU

man, calm down and stop freaking

>obvious
Poe's Law has fucked me user

It's different, trust me. It's one of the few zombie shows that accurately depicts how civilisation would acclimatise to the undead, not to mention the unique concept of zombies being able to feel guilt for their 'crimes'.

That's not even console gamer aim, that's fucking game journo aim.

what the fuck was that? playstation 1 glitch.

Attached: kek.jpg (602x468, 125K)

My bad, I lost track of the names since they're all functionally the same weapon and Athena hands out the second and third ones.

holy shit. what terrible aim this faggot has.

This is the best method of rolling as a dodge mechanic. I also wouldn't mind if there's an ability to quick-roll as a late unlocked skill or a high agility requirement.

I actually would have liked to see such a roll in the Res2:RE- A big, cumbersome dive away that's useful as a last resort but if you just do it whenever, you're screwed.

Name a Microsoft exclusive to hit above an 80MC in the last two years. Hardmode: No Forza

I liked the setting in this game.