Why is he so shaded and ironic now, bros? What went so wrong?

Why is he so shaded and ironic now, bros? What went so wrong?

Attached: 494848232.jpg.1544729164.jpg (1200x800, 114K)

Why do people hate Pewdiepie and Jontron now?

You will never not be a cancerous faggot for liking PDP.

the general plan for the videogame industry is to go the same direction as movies where there a singular point of view. The rise of mostly independent thinking youtube personalities that millions of people look to gets in the way of that goal, so you see that groups are quick to smear these people any chance they can in recent years.

GG

Jaded, idiot

He's based and redpilled.

>Now
Stop

He can't keep getting away with it.

Attached: 1552662256935.webm (1600x900, 2.7M)

>shaded
t. buttblasted reddit underage

Because he has the blood of all those mudslimes on his hands after one of his minions decided to remove some kebabs.

racism for both, being a terrible content creator for pewdiepie, being shilled constantly for pewdiepie, being unfunny for both, making 1 video a year for jontron.
pewdiepie started sucking in 2013 and jontron started sucking once he left gamegrumps

TEH FUCKING SWEDES ARE FINALLY BEING WOKE

i appreciate what he's doing but i just can't watch him, he's so unbelievably unfunny its painful to sit through a minute of his videos

Because nobody cares about him anymore so he has to try something new and edgy.

He wants to be accepted by Yea Forums because he is one of us. He used to post his shitty CoD videos here before he started gaining traction.The stuff filthy franks and idubbbz were making gave him the confidence to go edgy.

>muh racism
who cares, are you a nigger or something?

Nah he’s cringe and redpilled

R E N T
F R E E

I don't know a single person over 20 who isn't severely autistic that watches him.

He's a Youtube Content Creator that makes "meme reviews", that's all you need to know about him. It's low effort content designed to pull in zoomers

Attached: 1550821967968.jpg (320x375, 17K)

getting doxed by kikes constantly will do that to you

>The stuff filthy franks and idubbbz were making gave him the confidence to go edgy
Which is funny considering Joji stopped doing Filthy Frank/Pink Guy and iDubbbz has lost his edge ages ago. Maxmoefoe is still Maxmoefoe but that's just a normal state of a typical Australian.

Don’t compare this fag to Frank and iDubbbz

Felix is still that happy wheels loving faggot Swede. He just updated his content from video games to edgy memes.

>racism
>who cares
Probably more than 80% of the planet.

pewds made a foray into "ironic" racism and antisemitism, and jontron into actual racism.

Frank is dead and opted to do shitty hipster music instead. iDubbbz stopped doing edgy shit once he started dating some titty streamer. The time of edgetubers is gone

left wing conspiracies got popular, particularly on youtube

You mean the filthy brownies and chinks?

>80% of the planet are whiny retards
sounds about right

Frank turned into shit the moment he started pushing the "i love memes, I want to kill myself why has god abandoned us" pink guy shit. He was legitimately funny but attracted the worst kind of ironic dipshits and went with it.

>Obnoxious 20yo youtube gamer famous for making high pitch whining noises gathers tens of millions of die hard followers
How could this scenario go right?