Who's your Smash main and why?

Who's your Smash main and why?

Attached: uptilt.jpg (1186x1200, 125K)

deodorant

paulutena because she's easy to play

Wolf and Dark Samus because they're fun

I dont play because buying a $500 onions machine to play one game is a complete and utter waste.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAP

Wario because he's my favorite Nintendo character.

R.O.B. because I liked the novelty of his inclusion and he's genuinely fun to play

also THAT cutscene in subspace was kino

Attached: tumblr_oniaaqtqkk1uesamwo1_1280.png (1280x720, 115K)

K Rool because i love'em and because hes fun.

You just posted her/him/whatever.

Attached: 1545582120583.jpg (1200x675, 80K)

robin because he/she's fun to play as and cute
i wish they'd make down special not fucking useless though

Virgin waifufags.

Compensating for something. Tryhards.

Based

Cringe

DK because I don't know what to do as anyone else.

Ness because i dig his projectiles and his moves come out fast enough so I dont have to read super hard.

Simon cause castlevania is the shit

Attached: frank belmont.png (540x304, 239K)

>maining a character because their butt is a hitbox

have sex

DDD because Gordo snipes make my PPP hard

Attached: American Sniper.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

snake. because he had a hard life.

>hit spheres
Embarrassing smash toddlers

The fuck are you talking about autist?

Peach. I'm not good enough to win any tourneys, but she's been a rock for me since melee

make friends

The PAC

is this a 1 mil GSP match?

Attached: 1547713170197.jpg (640x758, 51K)

I don't like SRPGs but spellswords and evolving projectiles are neat. Sakurai fucked me up but I still try my best.

Attached: robin.jpg (2048x2048, 357K)

>most interesting fe niggers (corrin/robin)
>both are complete low tier garbage
sakurai...

>canadian
I bet you have a sóystation 4, you cuck.

Incineroar cause its fun as hell to kill people when theyre at 22 percent

DORYA!

Attached: image.jpg (960x640, 134K)

Imagine being so delusional you think your bars furry daddy is fun or objectively feasible

Do you think Wii Fit Trainer fights with Yoga cause she's holding back?

Unga bunga to you too, retard

Based Robinbro. Maybe one day she won’t be total shit and I can finally flex on the other swordies.

I main Bowser because I'm stupid and I like to demoralize my opponents

that's the lore

Bowser Jr (Roy) because he looks like a cool guy and he makes 4 VS a lot of fun.

Pretty much just Puff, used to play Mario in 4 but I don't play him much in Ultimate. I've been playing Wolf and Palu because they're too good not to try at least. Oh yeah, I have a pretty decent Piranha Plant. Hope it gets buffed next patch.

Attached: C073B8D9BDF243EC9B59A382290B294F.jpg (718x706, 63K)

that's not in smash retard

Ike, since he clicked with me back in 4. Roy's right after him though.

"""Glorious""" Arena match, I was initially under the impression that that was the one asking for highest difficulty but apparent only scrubs join those and Veteran is the actual high level one

THE CAPTAIN
Because he's Captain Falcon.

Attached: falcon.png (480x500, 144K)

R8 me.

Attached: D3gfDoNUIAMS6--.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Still haven't found one. Incineroar is fun to play but sucks against high tier players. Pikachu is who I'm best with, but I want a mid tier/snowflake pick. Lucario and Lucina seem like possible picks but I'm not clicking with them.

Shulk because Xenoblade Chronicles is a fucking awesome game

Attached: 1547047730913.png (557x605, 246K)

dropped Shulk/10

Absolutely based.

It wasn't even an intentional pick, Shulk's fatass head is so close to the Miis.

Miis are some of the most fun characters, respect.

sadly

Zelda because she's cute

Isabelle
I originally mained villager in 4 but decided to try her out. Waifufaggotry aside, she's fun.

Only if I can see what your Miis look like. I was autistic enough to recreate the Mii Gunner Mii so I could use her for the Brawler and Swordfighter.

Snake because he's fun. You can steamroll shitters, slow down the pace of the game if the other person is not approaching/camping, b-reversing, c4 anim cancelling, c4 stickies, and shieldbreak setups. But the main reason I mained Snake was because of his down grab.
based & miipilled

Attached: 1231909.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Roy. I just liked the fire effects he had over Marth back in Melee and decided to stick with him. Love his redesign from 4 and he just feels more entertaining to play with and watch over the rest of the FE cast.

Jigglypuff because I've played her since 64, enjoy her playstyle the most, and have come to find her attractive as I'm a degenerate.

Attached: 1480027643814.png (594x614, 63K)

Inkling because I like Splatoon and she's top tier.

Soap > Deodorant

Sanic because I had a Genesis as a kid, and he's actually fun and can play aggressive in this game, a first for Smash.

Attached: sonichu.jpg (2048x1448, 321K)

Here's my Miis btw.

3213 for Brawler
1322 for Swordie
1332 for Gunner

Attached: D4JMIuOUEAAEh9X.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

only because of the stupid amount of shit he can do with his can

Attached: duck hunt.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Little Mac unironicaly

based and jigglypilled

Mii brawler is fun, nobody takes me seriously so I consider it to be an advantage when I play as him

Young Link, Megaman, the Belmonts, and DK because I love their games

pikachu and pichu because unga

Attached: A1896C2D-54AF-41C7-9327-E2AB3498FC33.png (957x1040, 886K)

i hate pichu

>bairing a can sitting on a platform off stage and snipping someone off stage

Attached: 1375515518580.png (301x461, 226K)

Try using 1213 for the brawler it's amazing

>tfw was gonna main richter and ken
>both turned out trash
my boys...

i dont agree on a nerf for the electric rats, where's the fun in smash if pikachu isn't good, and pichu being good now is funny as hell because of how mad you smash shitters get when you lose to one

Richter is solid mid tier at worse which isnt a problem unless you are playing the top 0.9% of players

>snake needing a nerf
>not peach, and lucina

His recovery is just too bad for me to enjoy playing as him. little mac tier shit.

this, anyone who isnt advocating for peach's damage to get tapped slightly is a peach main

Duck Hunt, The first videogame i ever played, and in fact it was the first i even ever saw, and i like the versatile zoning and trapping play style the Trick Shot and Clay Shooting brings with the denial as well as surprisingly good close game if your opponents underestimates you, allowing for on the fly changes of tactics.

And people underestimate the FUCK out of Duck Hunt.

It was made for me, how can i not main it.

Attached: a8a61de490138f1539e8534c66e0866dfbef68fabcdf1a918c34cd1226f00d40.jpg (315x641, 85K)

Wolf's hitboxes, blaster, and lack of any endlag on anything can fuck right off. Peach too.

These two. I could use a third though, I feel like I don't have very good coverage. Any recs?

Attached: 1.png (867x292, 207K)

Why would Peach and Daisy need a nerf? They legitimately require a high skill ceiling to pull shit off from what I've seen. Lucina should get hit, though.

>"$500 onions machine"
Are you on drugs, sir?

Attached: 0bd.jpg (250x203, 5K)

>1 d tilt = 65%
>1 d throw = 40%
The damage is too much.

Ricther is all about high volatility, he can die just as fast as he can kill

If you play ganon you're based, but if you main ganon you're trash. If he's who you're really best with then that's sad

Turnips at their highest damage should do maybe ten or under. Hitting like a smash attack and setting you up for a follow-up is retarded.

i played him since melee, but never mained. i like how all these bandwagoning online warriors are maining him now, just because of the fucking sword.

Marth and Palutena

Marth has been my bro since melee, but he's a bit weaker in this game.
Palutena was my low-tier pick on Smash 4 and I'm really happy she's good now.

they should remove pichu's self damage and just nerf his nair a bit, he's strong but he's nothing special without nair and the self damage is making him unbearable to play

He's fun, Rareware games are some of my absolute favorites and he has a ton of little flairs that help him feel way more alive and animated compared to other fighters. He's just a barrel of laughs in general.

Attached: dairanduair.webm (640x360, 1.56M)

Mr. Game and Watch pure judge mode because gambling is fun

Attached: 1541538686220.png (364x385, 122K)

Oh there is a cool trick with Pichu where he is pretty unstoppable if you git gud

Wario, since Brawl. His weird air mobility and bike recovery makes me appreciate this character. Also the waft always makes me laugh when I get someone at the endgame when I'm about to lose.

yeah sure but i mean like its not even fun to play him like this, self damage is ass he's always gonna be meme pikachu unless they remove it

grats on hitting 1mil GSP lad

lol umad faggot? try to pick a character that doesn't compensate for your insecurity

>toycon brawler
>default swordfighter
>emoji head
Not bad out of 10, I use 1213 for the Brawler, 1132 for the Swordfighter, and 1111 for the Gunner.

Attached: miibrawler.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Roy because he is fast and fun to play.
Also Mario, but I am pretty bad with him. Still fun though

>umad

Attached: 1454907377354.gif (625x626, 529K)

I play a lot of characters, but I dialed it down to 4 mains I tend to play more than most.
>Ridley
I used to play Ganondorf in 4, but dropped him in Ultimate because his Twilight Princess costume’s gone; Ridley’s Side B reminded me a lot of Flame Choke, but the dragging was far more exciting, and on top of it, he’s got a real feel-good impact on a lot of his moves, Skewer is so satisfying to land, and he has some deceptively quick mobility - he’s essentially a character tailored for my tastes. On top of that, I loved the shit out of Metroid Prime & Metroid Fusion, so I had to use Ridley the minute I saw his Meta Ridley costume.
>Dark Samus
Same as Ridley, I love Metroid Prime too much not to play her. I’m totally crap at zoning characters in fighters, Smash especially, but I’m too committed to Dark Samus to quit.
>Shulk
Xenoblade Chronicles is my favorite goddamn video game of all time, was an insta-main back in 4. I’m pissed off all of Shulk’s costumes got ruined by the hair color changes though, Sharla color was top-tier, and now it’s ruined forever.
>Corrin
I’m a serious Fire Emblem faggot, and was really excited for Fates to come out, soon as Corrin came to Sm4sh, I instantly picked her up & fell for the moveset. Now that Fates dropped, I can safely say Conquest is my favorite FE game, so playing Corrin still feels good, but I wish Treehouse didn’t fuck up the localization as bad as they did, and the story absolutely dropped the ball in some places.

I really dug Persona 5, so I’m looking to add Joker into the fold, I feel like 5 is the max number of character strategies I can carry in my mind before it starts to negatively impact how I play everyone else. This can change based on who the other 4 DLC are too - I know Nagoshi already said it’s unlikely, but if Kazuma Kiryu gets into Smash Bros., it’s an instant fucking main for me.

Attached: 55E8C702-3D9F-469E-9AC0-6DC8599A3D85.png (3400x2833, 1.95M)

>k rool needs nerfs
ok retard

have you tried getting good? What's with smash 4 kids and trying to main 3 characters?

Because he's cute

Attached: DxLnqa3U0AAzJ5G.jpg (959x813, 154K)

>Le nerf good characters meme
How about buff everyone that isn't on their level so no one feels like you're trying to chuck a fucking shot put ball?

Just because waveshines in melee take some practice to pull off doesnt mean they arent stupidly overpowered

why are you so angry

This has to be bait. If you keep this mentality of it's 'muh characters fault and not mine' you will never get out of 2m gsp my guy.

Attached: 1553217742661.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

K Rool and Link because I'm a filthy projectile spammer that also likes strong Smash attacks.
Wii Fit because my friend uses Wii Fit to BTFO ALL of us all the time and I've gotten accustomed to playing the character just by watching him fuck us all over.

>2m gsp
you can literally just take Ganondorf or someone like Roy for example, just do tilt attacks and reach 4m

Because he's in, he's finally in.

Attached: FUCKING_HUNTER_AAAAA.gif (405x414, 181K)

Some shit can be damned stupid to be left alone, like Wolf's blaster. Don't be stupid.

My boy brawler because I like unga bunga punching shit

Attached: FA711355-AA1A-4C82-A239-8E65F2C2D581.jpg (2048x2048, 505K)

He's a smug xenomorph with wings.

Attached: happynair.png (1920x1080, 2.75M)

I swear I use him like 95% of the time and I still love every minute. Not in a long time has a game made as happy as Ridley's reveal did.

Ness because I like spamming his aerials and doing PK Thunder 2 setups

Inkling because Splatoon 2 is my favorite Switch game

Samus because I've mained her in every other Smash, just continuing the tradition.
Give us alt costume dlc.

Attached: 1c13334f-ecff-4bc6-b197-1ad0a2715008.png (908x1290, 1.69M)

Peach because I've liked her since Melee.

Attached: 1548126349251.gif (280x270, 209K)

Yoshi because I've always played him the most since Smash 64.

>People insisting he's low tier.
Fucking morons.

Only if you're gud. D-tilt followups aren't easy to do. D-throw at 0% is pretty free, though.

Also secondary Ridley, because as much as I tried to main him the past 5 or so months I couldn't abandon my favorite video game protagonist.
He's extremely fun and I'm glad metroid has its villain but please make him somewhat heavier, that's all I ask.

Attached: 1545068016336.jpg (800x900, 92K)

Are you gay, haha?

Okay retard

Spring patch will be kind to us my brother.

Attached: D30U2z6V4AE1pR2.jpg (800x663, 116K)

He is terrible in high quality play.
He is good enough for Elite Smash

>big
>light
>gets juggled to death by ever FE character

Peach
I played her in melee as a kid to piss off my cousins and ended up actually liking how she played.

Attached: cc6e189d8b8bbd0fc468bf136ed0c0b2.png (435x358, 358K)

He actually does fairly well against swordies, you can eat them for breakfast if you know what you're doing. Its zoners he has real trouble with, stack him against a decent one and he gets fuckin annihilated

Based and underrated.

I'm a competitive tryhard, please point at me and laugh.

I played Cloud in 4, but he feels too different here. A little weaker but also really different, I just don't like his "spam side and up B" playstyle now.

I played Snake for several weeks but eventually stopped with him because when I keep losing games with him I can never figure out WHY I'm losing, which makes it really hard for me to improve. His playstyle is really strange.

That said I'm maining Fox now. I might keep Snake as a secondary.

Attached: 1552604688793.jpg (1200x800, 110K)

>he actually does fairly well against swordies
Every ridley main I have talked to disagrees. He only does well against chrom because you can edgeguard him for free, but he is still hopeless in neutral

I exclusively play DDD and I picked up a pocket Fox only for use against other DDDs, the ditto is just too much cancer for me to handle

Fair, tilts, fireballs and gimping.

Ridley can challenge sword disjoints unless they're really good at spacing, and most of the time they dont have an answer against fireballs if you know what you're doing

good taste. I picked up Fox after someone at a local showed me some of the stuff you could do on him, didn't realize Fox had so many combo options. Also never knew weak nair could combo into Usmash in this game, which is pretty great.

Ike, link, young link, Roy, villager, Ridley

Having a main implies actually being good - I just like having fun

fair loses to literally anything. dtilt is your only good tilt and no good swordie player is getting caught by that. fireballs are bad on any stage with platforms. What kind of swordie players are you guys playing against?

Ness because PK Fire into Pk Thunder 2 makes people mad. And good zoning and combos or whatever.

I REALLY like his kit

Attached: megaman11_keyart_png_jpgcopy.jpg (1600x900, 397K)

>if you know what you're doing

Thats retard for "It worked once so"

>the range nerf to the grenade
>the range nerf to the flaming side kick
>the range nerf to the spinning flip
what did the miis do to deserve this

You're really going to say neutral special ISN'T a good edgeguarding tool huh

Imagine not automatically taunting after landing an attack

Attached: 3752DECC-89B4-443A-B80C-996E7B81507C.jpg (750x746, 92K)

I'll hit her box if you know what I mean.

>Megaman
>nerf
No

why are you so butthurt over nothing?

>B
>orange
>throw
>hits guy
>grab orange
>B
>apple
>throw again
>guy goes up
>throw apple upwards
>hits and KO's
feelsgoodman

Attached: pac.png (500x625, 97K)

>maining a character in a game with 70+ characters, it's main appeal being the variety of said characters
I hope you anons don't do this.

>grab orange
>B
I can tell you are shit at this

Its good if there under ledge and have no recovery or air stall or are retarded, yes.

You're retarded and shit at the game fuck off scrub

I like FF7, and Cloud is fun to play. It's a match made in 7th Heaven.

Attached: 1555268971168.gif (500x522, 1.78M)

>he thinks that having a few preferred characters means that you automatically cast away the rest of the roster

>implying having a main means you cant play other characters

Don't bother. Ridley bad because FE am most best ever and my YouTube/twitch streamers told me so. Lel get wrekt scrub!

>Sees thread about topic I don't like
>Enters the thread anyways just to make fun of people

Cringe.

>if they're under ledge
Which is not a difficult situation to place any swordie in
>have no recovery
Which might as well be the case given how hopelessly linear and predictable most of their recoveries are.

I main Ness and don't think Ridley is that good. He has tricks and gimmicks and some good options but just can't compare

Ness because i really enjoyed earthbound when it came out on snes. I remember when i first unlocked him on 64 i got so excited and confused because at the time i didnt know anyone else that played or knew what earthbound was. I always wonder how ness ended up in smash bros does anyone know?

Then play other games on it too retard

>He doesn't know you can hold B after grabbing the fruit and will cycle to the next fruit.

most people dont realize that inhaled gordos dont go pure straight and their attempts to dodge it the first few times get them hit by it 99% of the time

>Japan

this guy and ryu because he's more fun to play than any smash character

also cloud but never with an advent children skin

Attached: 300px-Evo_moment_37.jpg (300x169, 22K)

learn the whip the ledge. his up b is bad for recovery but the whip can grab ledge from pretty far away

advent children clouds are mainly kids who never played ff7. kinda disgusting.

its nothing but trash and ports though

>Breath of the Wild
>Hollow Knight
>Super Mario Odyssey
>Being able to play Skyrim anywhere
>Being able to play DOOM anywhere
>Being able to play Dark Souls anywhere

If you don't want a switch or the games on it then why go into a board about the game and its respective console?

DAI
TEN
KUUUUUUU

Attached: 9486cb06dbb9f520e2e8443cfdf86156d1d3df08_hq.gif (400x437, 703K)

Honestly, default Mii Gunner is the best set except for side B.

Attached: 2019041220143300-0E7DF678130F4F0FA2C88AE72B47AFDF.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

>port
>port
>sunshine2.0
>playing Bethesda games on a console
>playing FPS on a console at 20FPS
>Dark Souls without a community
all I care about is Smash Bros and SMT

Then try to complete Pikachu's Classic Mode. There are TWO Pichu.

Anyone who adds voices to their mii needs to get gassed

this is how I know you are shit at the game.

BotW was ported from Switch to Wii U, made as a launch title for switch but okay. And can you carry your $2000 pc with you on a long bus ride?

thank you

Literally everything is avoidable, just learn to avoid it shit head

If everything is avoidable how do fights ever end

Sonic, I like being fast in most games i play, and I like playing in your face and aggressive, even in project m and sm4sh I would prefer being on the offensive
Also im autistic and love most sonic games

Attached: 4on0Hrr.jpg (3530x2160, 260K)

Palutena, because her playstyle suits me better than any other character.

Also she's cute.

>Not owing a car
dumb europoor

People get read. Some combos are true combos, yes, but only if you get hit by the combo starter. And I was talking more in the ways of people spamming one more or spamming projectiles

Because I like him more as a character than the other two and Wind Waker is my favorite Zelda.

Attached: 1224399121811.jpg (277x239, 50K)

>Wolf has to wait through an entire animation when he uses neutral B
>Can't spam it like Fox and Falco can, so he does extra damage to compensate
Learn how to close-in, avoid, and shield, brainlet. Have you ever played against zoners in fighting games? Same thing.

Canad,a and I'm talking in general. Also, I'm not saying Switch is better than PC, I fucking love my PC, I'm just saying the Switch isn't nearly as bad as you've convinced yourself it is

>You're supposed to let me hit you and win!!
This is why I hate the Smash scene.

Simon secondary
Samus tertiary, but instead of being a spamming piece of shit I go for aerials 9 times out of 10

Attached: 823DD031-7F22-4260-A862-00888AD575F2.png (554x718, 370K)

???

>riding the bus
You have a car, why don't you use it
You DO have a car, don't you? Don't tell me you don't even have your driver's license!

Attached: 1494291327528.jpg (573x335, 49K)

>Wolf has to wait through an entire animation
Ah yes, that entire less-than-one-second animation. That's totally enough time for me to get in and punish him. It's not like i'm going to get beat up instead for approaching one of the best close quarters fighter in the game.

What really needs to be nerfed is Warios fucking uptilt/upair wombo combo for guaranteed 60 damage

Attached: 1549213317947.jpg (322x283, 18K)

DDD Fsmash is also a less than 1 second animation, guess its real fast and unavoidable as well

Stop complaining and git gud. Improve your reaction time. His attacks don't even come out that fast in comparison to other top tiers or have much range.

I do have a car, yes. Like I said, I was speaking in general. A lot of people take the bus, making the Switch usable.

i grew up playing link since 64 to brawl but in smash 4 i picked up peach and have stuck with her in ultimate
i loved how she played in 4 and her buffs in ultimate did her justice
plus who doesn't like kicking ass as a princess?

Jump over it. Literally just press the X button and jump. Forward and up.

Git gud and learn how to fight instead of coming up with 2deep4you excuses on why you suck at video games.

>calls others insecure while rating their smash mains
hilarious and ironic, cringe

just got 3 months free online for switch I really like smash bros again wtf?

I main cloud, but I've been playing more of Palutena

Her kit is really weird though and I can't help but feel that half of my wins are from my opponent forgetting I have kill options 20 feet away from myself.

Attached: pal.jpg (739x415, 65K)

zss

Just do neutral Air. It wins against everything and kills at 100

if this dick is avoidable how do you keep sucking it lmao

I would say Marth but I suck at him, I don't even have him in Elite (like 100k gps below) even though I've played him most of the time (like 80 hours).

I also play Lucina, K rool, Wolf and Chrom which are all in Elite. Recently picked up Ness and Cloud, I didn't like Ness playstyle, makes me feel cheap. Cloud is fun as fuck and I'm getting the hang of him, nearly in Elite with him too.

I've mained Pikachu since 64 and I like the buff they did in 3DS/Wii U to the storm cloud. Sometimes I also use Pichu.

Attached: 9bbd41dd909ffc810ef87cff199721b6.png (268x379, 70K)

Ridley because his sliding grab is really cool and his taunt where he stands up straight makes me laugh

Cloud was like my easiest elite ever, he had shulk/ike tier disjoints but all of them are super quick, took forever to kill but nobody could contest me and I walked on it with 3 stocks

This is so insanely wrong

dk / peach
dk fast (sorta) and strong and just fun to dunk with.
peach is peach, i don't really need to explain it.

Attached: 1516012742089.jpg (639x1094, 374K)

I only main waifus in Fighting games, and Lucina seemed too boring.

Attached: Palutena_SSBU.png (3500x3692, 3.73M)

>fight against cloud
>give him the trademark double fair fireemblem treatment offstage
>he dies
what a useless faggot

Attached: 1551226797934.png (1280x1280, 786K)

>tether grab to shieldgrab nibbas who dared to think their option was safe, three kill throws
>meaty hexagon smash attacks to eat rollers and spotdodgers, destroy a good portion of the cast at the ledge and make 200iq plays with by eating attacks with usmash startup frames
>big gay fire
>big gay freeze
>magnet tricks, recovering from the abyss, bair spikes, fair train
Who else would I main?

Attached: supportlucas2.png (320x120, 3K)

Yeah sure. Kys tiercuck.

Ness who is just a better version of you

the mother child that is actually tourney viable

kys cringe incel

Have you considered moving PK Thunder in a snake like motion to cary people off the sides without pushing them through the whole PK Thunder?

Nigga what? Hes disjoints aren't nearly as big as shulks and Ike except for fair which has really slow start up, bair is good too but nerfed from smash 4, Nair Is trash, the range is like half long compared to 4 Cloud (this one doesn't even compare to Shulks or Ike's Nair), up air is good but also really nerfed and you can't land with it since the hitbox won't work. He's aerials are decent but extremely nerfed and outclassed by other sword characters.

Yes, but while that's a strong option against plenty of characters that I go for often, it doesn't bring me as much joy as the things I listed.

Attached: 1554434926575.png (217x168, 5K)

Game and Watch. I love how they made an entire character/persona off of his old handhelds- he's got a really unique kit and I love how he plays.

Plus he's kinda fucking goofy and I love it. God bless his walking animation.

Attached: funhaving.gif (123x199, 1.15M)

projecting
missing the point
you can't main a character in a game as simple as smash bros, all characters have the same inputs

>no kirby bros itt
Haha...

Attached: 1552986741504.jpg (750x742, 36K)

>Run into someone that's doing nothing but shield-grabbing
>Launch a can
>Run up and grab so we both get hit
>Start fucking with them from that moment on

>tfw grabbing someone nearby a can, and throwing them into it while you launch it.

Attached: 1547617956408.jpg (535x432, 59K)

not nintendos fault your tastes are absolute shit and you're too blind to see what the switch has to offer.

>Great FE rep not only gameplay wise as a mage featuring weapon durability, but also as the savior of the franchise.
>Likable character in the game they're from.
>Dynamic playstyle with lots of mix ups.
>Levin sword feels fucking great.
>cute

Don't care if she's considered bad, she's fun as fuck to play, and is a great translation from the series she's from.

Attached: 1532314948623.jpg (603x739, 68K)

1. I love Awakening, but I don't find Lucina and Robin fun to play as.
2. He's fast, reminds me of Melee Marth
3. Cool cheesy stuff like suicide-combo, jab to fsmash, jab to bair, uair to up b, dtilt tech chases, ftilt ledge trap...
4. Matt Mercer's voice is sexy

Attached: Chrom.jpg (310x266, 43K)

>tfw only ever ran into 4 duck hunt players total in the multiple years I've played smash 4 / ultimate.

Duck hunt mirror matches are the fucking best.

Attached: 1548807950197.jpg (500x371, 41K)

Kys chazo

>throw 2 fairs off stage with Ike or Chrom
>die as well

Attached: 1546398311304.jpg (640x352, 23K)

I like doing it to swordies until theyre just out of range so i can watch them up special and die anyways

Richter but i wish it was Nathan

Attached: bestbelmont.jpg (603x506, 58K)

Roy, because for some fucking retarded ass reason I can't into shorthop fastfall with any of the Links, despite being able to easily do it with literally ever other character.
It pisses me off because I want to main Young Link so badly, I mained Link in every game up until now, but I just can't fucking do shorthop+attack into fastfall. I'm still good enough with him that he basically rivals my Roy, but I'd be so much better if I could just fucking wire my brain to work with Young Link's fastfall timing.

What's wrong with ports?

But they have completely different kits.

>plays one character significantly more than that rest of the cast
>feels more comfortable with them compared to every other character
>would play them at a tournament instead of other characters

Wow almost like that's maining or something

>Ike
>two fairs

1 is enough for him to be dead lmao, so much endlag

If you have the opportunity to style on the opponent rather than go for the 'optimal' pk thunder play, I recommend facing your back towards the edge and jumping out, then using psi magnet's windbox as you pass the opponent to pull them farther away with you and make them miss the ledge
It shatters Cloud and Belmont souls

I main Corrin because he is an autistic retard that can hardly be considered human and everyone hates him for no reason; I find that very relateable.
Corrin is good she just has a high skillcap with landing sweet spots so she seems worse than she is, which is still just high mid tier. This game doesn't factor in mechanical difficulty at all for balance so something braindead played to perfection will be pretty much even to something with a TAS-high skillcap played to perfection will basically be even with each other.

>play Roy
>side B kill people at 80
>tilt attacks are so fast they cant catch me and they kill at 100
>air game is perfection

Attached: Roy_Screen-5.jpg (688x387, 70K)

The thought of that made me PK Cum

Ike.
I tried to main him for the past 2 games, but eventually dropped him for Marth in both of them because I preferred his playstyle.
Ike's actually good in Ultimate so I actually stuck with him this time. Plus, i've always preferred characters that rely on fundamentals rather than unique tricks.

Attached: 1550230310024.jpg (1092x1650, 431K)

Who needs a neutral game?

Attached: Fuck your neurtal game.jpg (900x900, 213K)

>fight Roy as Snake
>throw a grenade
>win
fuck royfags

PIGGAKU SENBAKU

take a shower u smelly neets

I've been playing Roy for two weeks and I still can't get into Elite Smash. Please, help me...

Attached: be81b521e8e646b565e999e6064cceea.png (371x578, 107K)

dude just run forward and press buttons

I had an easier time getting into elite with Incineroar t b h. Lag favours just the unga bunga characters

This also works

Lucas main because been a Lucas main in 4

Also danger noddle is the shit

>playing 4 past the wectoring nerf

Stop hitting with the wet noodle part of your sword.

>Try for Elite with Dedede
>get nothing but fun rounds against a diverse set of characters

>Try for elite with a main
>Peach, Pichu, Wolf, Lucina, Inkling, Roy, nothing else

Attached: 1379900970380.gif (230x250, 1.88M)

sniff

>actually playing smash 4
lol

I've tried the Nair into the F-Smash, I've tried the jab to Bair, the Dtilt to Dancing Blade, but I keep getting fucking dunked on by my horrid ass recovery, platforms and misinputs.

based

the one and only

Attached: 15531486977885717505935528154609001.jpg.png (1024x1024, 587K)

Well she has plenty that's sniffable

Attached: 1545582310837.jpg (1200x675, 108K)

>Got Wii Fit to elite
>Nobody knows what to do since Wii Fit is such a weird character

Attached: 1551158655813.png (650x650, 10K)

how do you turn on hit circles?

Zelda.

I fiddled around with a lot of characters for awhile, but I chose Zelda on a whim one day playing casually on campus and really fucking liked her. I was better with her than anyone else and decided to stick with it.

Specifically, I like how varied her specials are and how her arials are so high risk-high reward.

Attached: 5aad4a5c5c72e0650f662861_5b980efa3826170510c6c27b_320.jpg (320x379, 72K)

villager, with inkling as a secondary. they're both really fun and satisfying to play. still trying to find a third character to complete my trio so I can draw all three of them hanging out.

Funny that some people truly believe their body works the same as everyone elses body. If I only use soap and fail to use any anti-perspirant, the moment I sweat at all, people within 2 meters of me will smell my musk.

Zelda because she finally feels like a functional character after like 17 years and represents the style of Zelda that isn't shit. She is also really cute.

Also because Ridley feels like dogshit to play and I have finally given up on him. For real fuck Sakurai, Sora, and Bamco with a rake.
>MASSIVE hitbox
>Slow ass normals with meager range relative to the aforementioned hitbox
>Middling aerial presence
>Bad recovery
>Worst version of his battle theme to date
FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Attached: adb71b90ee29a6addbb5eb8e74fa2a45.png (992x1403, 1.07M)

>can't get a job because wetawded
>mommy won't buy me a switch
>grrr better shitpost on Yea Forums so people know what a pathetic incel I am

Stop going for those setups online and play the usual spacing game. The input lag is going to fuck you over 80% if you try to use kill confirms like jab to bair.

it's an incomplete mod

i want fe characters to vanish from existence

The word you're looking for is "hurtbox". A hitbox is where your attack hits, a hurtbox is where you yourself can get hit.
Having a massive hitbox would be a good thing.

Wanted them forever, dedicated to them on principle: Megaman, Daisy
Movesets built for chaos: Wario, Pacman
Just plain fun: Dedede, Game & Watch

The rest are just there.

I feel like I always get fucking counter-picked in quickplay
>Pick Jigglypuff
>get matched with Snake
>Pick DDD
>get matched with Palutena
>Pick Snake
>get matched with Ness
>Pick Fox
>get matched with Marth

Attached: 1387711895899.jpg (512x496, 48K)

I'm aware, I just had a mental slip-up just now. Seriously Ridley makes me upset with how poorly designed he is.

based

Attached: 1553212129370.png (334x334, 100K)

Ness might be the single best matchup against Ridley so yeah you'd think that.

I want Ike, Roy, Chrom, Lucina and Corrin to vanish but for Hector to get added in their place

>Down B
>Side B
>kills at 20%dmg
nothing personnell kid

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1024x524, 81K)

>implying you wont whiff the timing on it and only get the upthrow

its honestly awful to time online

>worst version of his battle theme
You're a fucking retard and you don't deserve this character

Attached: fa766205-3fcc-4ba1-aa57-4fe700d53238.jpg (1280x902, 127K)

I love when people try to juggle me but I catch them and kill them off the top with side B, it's such a nice feeling

This buster. I play Captain Falcon and Mewtwo as well but they honestly need some buffs

Attached: FFVII-Remake-Cloud-Strife-Special-Color-Version-003-928x483.jpg (928x483, 39K)

It sucks dick. Ridley's theme was one of the handful of things Brawl did right. Making a youtube metal cover of his theme was not the way to go. Fuck Ridley I'm a footfag now.

NIGGER

>actually praising Brawl's rendition in any way
That shit sucked even back when Brawl released, there's just nothing to it. Ultimate's at least reflects the ferocity/brutality that the smash dev team wanted to convey with their portrayal of the character. Not to mention it has that great segment where the Super Metroid prologue theme kicks in for a second before getting absolutely overpowered by Ridley's theme again, perfectly conveying their rivalry and how-
>fuck Ridley I'm a footfag now.
Oh. Ok.

Attached: 1552150569240.jpg (1024x961, 170K)

>everyone agrees on a nerf
>ike
thank fucking God that plebbit isn't in charge of balance patches

Name a quicker way to ruin a game than letting reddit balance it.

So this is actually a confusing dumb thing...
most games don't have a term for what referred to as hitboxes because its not relevant, but in fact most games call what he called hurtboxes either hitboxes or hurtboxes with hitboxes being more common of the two. In shoot'n games 90% of the time they call them hitboxes. I'm pretty sure before fighting games straightened the term it was either but not all games bothered to follow with fighting game cults' accepted naming.
Basically what I'm trying to say is you can call the box you can be hit on a hitbox and you're not exactly wrong.

DORY? YA!

Attached: DORYYAH.jpg (598x388, 51K)

Easily the cutest smash girl yet most people forget about her existence being hidden behind someone else.

Attached: D3fcarTUIAEyVHJ.png (551x737, 140K)

>shitting on the Ultimate version of Ridley's Theme
It's one of the dozen of the really great remixes that Ultimate gave us, fuck you.

>Want to play new zelda
>remember foot fags like try to claim her
Next game she'll have covered feet just to spite you faggots and it will be just.

It sounds like shit. The best version of Ridley's theme is in Zero Mission anyway. I don't care about what the creator is trying to convey, if it doesn't sound good then who fucking cares.

The best remixes in Ultimate are the Galaga Medley, King Bowser, and Light Plane.

Attached: 98201234.gif (500x281, 1.91M)

It was a self-deprecating joke. Even then if you not liking other people is enough of a deterrent to get you to not partake in something you would otherwise enjoy then you are a dumbass.

Wow. Incredibly shit taste. Good job.

Attached: 1554674389229.gif (384x216, 2.8M)

Still disagree with your opinions. Galaga was alright, and I found King Bowser kinda meh. Wasn't too pleased with any of the Mario offerings this time around. Some of my favorite this time around were the Snakey Chantey remix, Beyond Distant Skies, Out of Time, and-
>Light Plane
Oh fuck, you're good, nvm

Snakey Chantey is really good. As for King Bowser I am just a huge percussion nut.

Together we are strong

Attached: D42E6C39-8444-441F-9609-001662470AC4.jpg (1200x975, 132K)

This guy since he's my favorite Mario character, I love visual gags, and he's just fun to play as. I also am an autist who loves drill attacks.

Attached: SuperSmashBrosUltimate9788x443.jpg (788x443, 42K)

Falcon because he's Captain Motherfucking Falcon
Backup is K. Rool because he's a big fat piece of shit that is so fun to play it should be illegal.

Attached: 1421657233481.jpg (570x294, 100K)

>Cute as hell
>Nerfed from Smash 4
>STILL no female Robin amiibo despite Corrin having both female and male version

Attached: 060B9DD8-6BB8-4044-AC2B-8CDF551E48B8.jpg (2048x2732, 375K)

The big guy, because I've wanted him in since Melee.

Attached: Ridley_Ultimate_65.png (1839x1809, 3.27M)

I love Zelda, and Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask are my first and second favorite games ever. There so magical and intensely personal, and Young Link is also a really fun character and great to play. BOTW Link is great, but I'll never stop loving OoT and MM

Attached: ocarinaoftimeart.jpg (400x320, 23K)

My nigga, I love his combos. I still have my ROB sitting in my room, just cleaned it so he's looking nice.

Attached: 1546496067071.png (676x841, 808K)

>DK because his gameplan is literally the same as every previous game but better
>Megaman because he's fun to play and fairly fast

Ridley because I enjoy playing a genocidal space dragon. Too bad Sakurai can't develop characters unless that are small and fast or have a sword.
Been playing more Cloud recently.

>No Female Robin amiibo
Wait really? How did they fuck that up?

muhahahaha, you'll do nicely! *bends u over and unzips dick*

I mostly play Luigi, but my criteria is always cartoony characters

Attached: current characters.png (1166x420, 526K)

I always enjoy playing him. Been doing ranked fights as him. People dont DH enough and dont know how to deal with all his fun bullshit.

Any good tips with the A button attacks? How are the diferent cowboys attacks? Same?

Imagine looking at a roster of video game all stars and choosing the shitty avatar characters. No respect for you or your choices whatsoever.