Why yes, I think Wario Land 4 is one of the greatest games ever made, how did you know?

>Why yes, I think Wario Land 4 is one of the greatest games ever made, how did you know?

Attached: rafa-knight-biggerwario-1-01.jpg (792x845, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g-hkQsqfT-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He’s right. And the Soundroom is audio kino.

Anyone with a brain has this opinion, simple. Players of all stripes love the game, from hardcores to casuals.

3 > 4
fight me

this meme has gone too far
I bet the chick that photoshopped her bf into those pics has no idea how much traction they gained here
kind of like how Yea Forums is probably the biggest online community for that TLC show I am Jazz

This gave me the fucking creeps though
youtu.be/g-hkQsqfT-Y

>implying the pics are not real

Attached: 1531796190452.jpg (640x648, 65K)

No need. Wario land 3 was undoubtedly the best. I really hated the timer(even though you get plenty of time), the health bar and the transformations lost their appeal. Wario Land 3 is the ultimate puzzle platfromer game ever. Wario Land was good as well, but it is definetly inferior

>likes Warioland 4 best
>has Warioware biker helmet on instead of the cap

if you can't see the photoshopped pixels then you are either blind or dumb

I believe it's his sister, at least thats what my sources tell me.

I like 3 and 4 equally. 3 perfectly captures treasure hunting by having you find all kinds of ancient magic stuff that opens up new parts of the world.

Shame about the mini golf though.

>That artist again
>Now with 3D models

If it wasn't obvious before, it's obvious now that he's into some hard cuck shit and likes to place himself as Luigi. That's some cringy shit and of course Wario looks nothing like his actual self.

it's a girl who photoshops pics of her bf you idiot

Saying Wario Land 3 is better than Wario Land 4 is the ultimate contrarian opinion. At least spare yourselves the embarassment by quietly existing like Yoshi Story fans.

I liked WL2 more

He's not talking about that

Attached: 1553027626016.png (594x597, 739K)

This artist made me more into to this ship now.

I feel bad for some reason whenever I look at this guy's art. You have all this talent to put whatever nice looking pictures you want to paper, and you use it to draw multiple pictures of an off-model Wario and Waluigi cucking Luigi.

Attached: 1554776101394.png (196x171, 56K)

I think there's at least a dozen, some as Super-Chad-Wario, some just regular.

Attached: 1553028114882.png (594x597, 786K)

What do you guys think of pizza tower?

I'm digging it, really smooth controls.

It's not really the off model Wario that bothers me. It's more the subject of the art compared to the talent, I really love this guy's style (marker coloring, shading, expressions, etc.) and I'm sad to see him waste it on something as shit as Marioverse NTR.

>tfw we will never get a game where you can play as handsome wario cucking luigi

Attached: 1546926212561.jpg (973x973, 119K)

Meme tumblrina game. The art style is tryhard John K shit and the creator is a know falseflagger cunt. It will also probably never see the light of day as he continues raking in patreon bucks and herding all his shills in his discord.

But hey when this fanbase is so starved for fucking Wario games what can you really do

>guy

>Wario looks like a cool dude
>Daisy always looks like a smug NTR heroine who loves disrespecting Luigi more than being with Wario

You serious?

Is this NTR

The artist's name is Omar Doğan.
The marioverse sketches are a tiny part of his art, it's just that the WarioxDaisy stuff got wild popular on, you guessed it, Yea Forums, because it was funny to see her being a bitch and NTR-ing Luigi.

He's draws ALL KINDS of game-related art. Mostly Street Fighter, but he does thousands of commissions of just about anything.

Attached: 2 reasons.jpg (1534x1534, 587K)

Depends on if you consider Luigi x Daisy to be a canon pairing or not. The perception from most of the Wario art is meant to imply that attitude, though, yes.

Attached: 1553028355691.png (594x597, 830K)

>Commissions are $400-$700
No thanks.

I've seen this before

Attached: ohoh.jpg (1534x1534, 738K)

seriously, what happened to commissions
used to be people would ask for $5 for a pencil sketch, $15 for color, $25 for full body color with 2 characters etc
now its all in the range of hundreds of dollars

>what happened to commissions
Supply and demand. People seem to think that this guy's work is worth that much, so they gladly shell out the dollarydoos for a piece. If they didn't think that, he wouldn't be able to charge that much. Also, he's 42 and has been at it for a very long time. what kind of worth would you ascribe to that kind of skill like that and it's time investment?

Land 4 was the peak of the series, really a shame that is dead.

that's nothing compared to $2000 to $5000 commissions and/or adoptables , auction , ych .

>incel doesn't believe in gigachad