Classic...home

Classic...home
>You will never know the joys of going through all of the classic videos on youtube with people discussing the pros and cons of each class
>You will never know the pain of being sure you want to go one race/class combo, only to change your mind a few hours/days later

I think I'm gonna be an Orc Warlock lads.

Attached: Classic.png (550x627, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/og_jeffery
youtu.be/32wDwEidz7c
youtu.be/s_gE8T2sbCc
youtube.com/watch?v=lQRJyleSvhc
youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY
youtube.com/watch?v=1VW_VWat4lI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ongoing duel tournament
twitch.tv/og_jeffery

Attached: charlotta.webm (640x360, 2.85M)

Undead Mage master race

we're going home bros

can't wait to run around tanaris with my tauren shammy

Attached: Gadgetzan.jpg (600x450, 61K)

>Gonna swap all my BFA gold for classic gold
>Become the best geared twink on the server instantly
>Gonna be ganking alliance trannies in Redridge and duskwood all day

Attached: tuxedo frog.png (315x336, 121K)

I hope you are ready,
you are going to ganked non stop until u reach 60
and then some

Attached: eat shit faggot.jpg (470x367, 66K)

Attached: anon on classic wow guilds.png (588x91, 5K)

What is that video and why there are characters from Granblue Phantasy?

He's not wrong.

you do realise you can't swap gold between retail and classic, right?

With all these constant threads you guys are going to burn yourselves out before the game even launches.

Why not? People do it on old school runescape all the time

Attached: 1508852166457.jpg (249x249, 20K)

literally me :3

Enjoy your pay-to-win Gold Swapping game mate.

Classic is already dead.

Attached: 1546896362097.jpg (516x544, 109K)

UwU

I think I'll get to about Scarlet Monastery before I get bored

>Twinking so hard at 29 it takes a 40 warrior who just NOW got his WW axe, and a 32 mm hunter trying to spamming aimed shots to kill you.

Granblue Fantasy Versus, fighting game made by Arcsys using the GBF IP.
Why wouldn't you be able to? I used to trade EVE ISK for d2jsp gold.

Because they said it in a bluepost. OSRS isn't the benchmark, vanilla wow is

there is no gold swapping faggot

She loved fishing and snow and PvP.

What do bros.
I wanna go horde just like I did all my childhood but then again I wanna try out something new and go alliance.

Attached: D4IXn5wXsAcDclo.jpg (800x1004, 123K)

There is no official swapping in OSRS, it's all ran by the players. Exact same thing will happen in WoW.

>there is no gold swapping

Holy shit, you're fucking retarded mate.

Attached: 1541716885028.jpg (600x557, 39K)

how

There is though.

You can already legally buy gold in retail. Wouldn't be surprising if you could do it in classic too.

Playing on a PvE server with my Furry guild (Alliance NA)

>you give gold on retail
>he gives you gold in vanilla

>hey user, I have X, give me Y for it
>ok, you go first
did you forget that you can talk to people over the internet?

There are player-ran swapping services where you trade your RS3 gold for OSRS gold. They keep 2% or something of whatever is swapped.

>actually expecting people wanting gold in retail

They did nothing wrong.

I can't even decide if I want to play on the alliance or on the horde side

>doesn’t consider WoW tokens and the implications of them being buyable with real money

Retard

>Retail player tries classic
>Gets to level 40 or something before getting bored
>Made 20g or so along the way
>Trades it and goes back to retail

How is gold swapping any worse than gold buying or account sharing or other player driven black markets?

For me, it’s Human Warrior.

Someone buys my wow tokens. I'll never have to pay for another Blizzard product again from WOD + Legion missions controlled via the phone app.

Attached: file.png (500x500, 185K)

Because it’s not against ToS

You have literally no idea how economy works. Everyone, ignore this retard going forward.

You have to be kind of delusional to believe they're not going to fuck it up with retard pandering casualization that they will call "just QoL updates brah they won't change anything"

I played a Tauren Druid on retail for ten years, and now I'm really torn between remaking my boy in classic or playing something completely different like a dwarf priest or something

Attached: 1544539307068.png (720x720, 23K)

You think they would be banned if it happened today?

Alliance is shit. Unironically.
Garbage zones. The only Alliance place I like is the Wetlands.
Garbage instances. Deadmines is a fucking meme, it's shit, pirates are shit. The gnome dungeon is fucking hot garbage too.
Alliance has some decent races but Horde still win out.

>classic dies within a month, only players left are zoomers following around some random streamer
>meanwhile, retailchads will get 8.2 with nazjatar and all the azshara content
>classicucks will crawl back to retail

Why is everyone so convinced gold swapping is gonna be a thing?
RMT has always been banned and with how much effort they are putting into replicating the classic experience I'm sure they are gonna disable trade chat through the battle.net client

Attached: 1496558710571.png (1038x800, 451K)

>The only zone I enjoy is a fucking ass swamp with 12 quests, 22 trees, and 2 FPs.

>Blizzard
>actively stopping profit

AHAHAHAH

Lmao enjoy legion with all expansion content turned off.

>shadings still in
>in promised day gon remove it

that place looks comfy
never played WoW

I don't play WoW but I'm happy for you anons :D

Attached: 1537458251585.jpg (440x347, 21K)

And yet that's the best the alliance side has to offer.

Going to play Alliance this time, which race is the best for the rogue character?

>subbing to play a game you can play for free now

Attached: 1544047300472.jpg (1263x1920, 816K)

Humans for PVE
Gnomes for killing Mages
Dwarf for killing other Rogues
NE for fulfilling the needs of your fellow alliance members and probably random orcs.

What about STV, Duskwood, Ashenvale.

Because then I don't deal with 300ping, bugged quests, no customer support, and chinese/Portuguese in chat all the time

I like the Dwarf male stealth animation, I might pick Dwarf just for that.

Woah, who took a pic of my gf?

The only reason blizzard was against buying gold before is because people didn't buy it from them. Now they won't give a shit because if I want to buy 100$ worth of retail gold and trade it for 1/10 the gold amount on classic the whole 100$ still goes to blizz.

Madseasonshow makes COMFY vanilla vids, alot of them with personal experiences and stories. Lots of soul

youtu.be/32wDwEidz7c

youtu.be/s_gE8T2sbCc

STV and Ashenvale aren't Alliance zones. Both are about half filled with Horde content.

Attached: newer wow is better.png (2371x1787, 2.03M)

He's the only good wow youtuber, and he actually played vanilla.

They could have started selling gold at any time. They stopped because there was a moral high ground. Now that it's gone in favor of profits, it's only a matter of time before the compromise more integrity for profits.

who the fuck wants to play horde
literal mudhut niggers eating KFC in their designated nigger KFC huts in the middle of every zone (complete with every vendor, more quests then alliance and FP ofc oh and sometimes there is even a zeppelin or free transport thrown in) while chimping on anything that moves in numbers only despite rolling for pvp racials but never actually 1v1ing to use them
then porting into their literal mudhut nigger KFC city called "orgrimmar" more like ogreshit lol blizzard literally took some somalian shithole town and copy pasted it into wow to give that authentic nigger feel to the faction le monster races br0 check out these NO SHOES so whacky better name myself something fucking retarded like boogerbones to fit in btw get owned kid totally bg queued out of that 1v1 close one
you want a sick capital city to afk in br0? take your pick :

- literal sewer shithole with aids and feces everywhere
- some fucking retarded canyon thing where you fall off and die
- literal nigger kfc somali city

NO

SHOES

NO SHOES
N O S H O E S
N I G G E R

FUCK YOU HORDE NIGGERS

Yea, I liked Preach too, but after he cucked to Blizzard, not so much.

Holy nostalgia

Roll please

Attached: 9F1FA692-C098-4C25-8B67-E9A99B2087BD.png (1680x1050, 386K)

So then Horde only has barrens, stonetalon, and silverpine. Each starter zone is plenty aesthetic to their respective races, but at least alliance gets more variety in their 1-25 range than horde

I don't need to roll, I know what I'm playing.

Rollan for huntard

I want a cute femgnome warrior to princess carry home after an evening of killing horde niggers with my Paladin.

Attached: file.png (603x900, 641K)

>Madseason
One of the few jewtubers I'll unironically shill for.

Attached: 1493407333186.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

Roll THIS!
*bashes your mother's head in with his immense iron cock monstercock*
Heh, it was personnel....BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Is there anybody in WoW lore who could possibly defeat Hakkar - The Soulflayer?
>M-muh old gods
You canon kill the old gods when you fight them.
Meanwhile you've went against based Hakkar twice now and he is still very much alive and merely allows you to live the second time since you broke his shackles so he could maul that dumb ass troll that tried to take his power for his own.
>m-muh Arthas...th-the lich king is so cool surely he c-can
Nope, Arthas would get shit on by Hakkar too. Once again, Arthas died for good when you beat him. You literally cannot kill Hakkar.

Cope all you want faggots, Hakkar is the absolute strongest being in the WoW universe.

Attached: Hakkar2.jpg (757x681, 456K)

>reeeeeeeeeeee

>wow lore
Lmao faggot who gives a shit about the lore in fucking wow of all games. Even tranny fantasy six billion has a better story than wows.

This is ironic, because most builds in classic come down to less than 7 points depending on the situation

>Prot warrior
>3/3 heroic strike or 3/3 imp revenge or 3/3 Imp Sunder

Rekt

>meanwhile wow subs keep dropping and everyone moves to Shadowbringers

S E E T H I N G lich cuck

>cute
>WoW
choose one

I'm gonna ding-dong diddly tank UD strat until I die FUCK BARON RIVENDARE and FUCK MALEKI THE PALLID

Reminder that XIV killed retail and it WILL also kill classic. Saged this shill thread

I know this is bait, but there are people that actually believe this kind of nonsense on mmo-champion and wowhead. They seriously believe that people who hate retail WoW and want nothing to do with it, will eventually play their trash if vanilla bombs. There are people that hope it'll fail and are frustrated at the very notion of vanilla servers.

I love that picture.

8.1 wasn't enough to stop subs dropping and neither will 8.2. Wow's current problems are too strongly inherent to the current expansion's design choices to be properly addressed without them scrapping a good portion of the entire expansions game design. WoW won't even have a chance to be good again until next expansion.

BASED

nigga I've waited more than 10 years for this, I won't burn out during the last months

>roll on private server with friend to prep for classic release
>around deadmines level range run out of quests
>healer and tank so we find 3 people pretty quick
>first wipe one person disconnects and never returns
>eventually fill the spot with someone else who we have to help fight to the instance entrance
>trying to run through the mobs in front of the instance i die at the exact moment i enter
>loading screen that never finishes
>restart client and im falling foreverially into the abyss
>end up in the hillsbrad foothills graveyard at the prime level of 18
Going pretty well so far i'd say.

Attached: Honeyview_WoWScrnShot_041419_0008292.jpg (1920x1248, 426K)

Based.
Which class is most in tune with Hakkar? Surely it's gotta be between Warlock and Shaman, right?
Which one comes the closest though?

I have not played wow since WotLK (well 1 month in cata to try it, didn't even played half of it) and am sure as hell not gonna start playing retail rubbish. Even if classic "fails" for some reason I just gonna play different game.

i legitimately think both systems have good and bad aspects and i think the ideal system would be a combination of both. the left would be used for active abilities or new abilities that change/replace baseline ones at certain level milestones, and the right would be used for passive stat increases and specialization-defining passives/actives that you can put points into at every level.

Attached: talents.jpg (1317x875, 68K)

shadow priest

Okay seriously, we all know at some point expansion content is going to be hitting Classic. I know that's a while a way but it IS coming. If you deny it you're fucking straight up braindead, it's going to happen. Period.
What I want to know is this.

Surely they can't just add it 1 to 1, nobody on classic would want that, the expansions each casualized the game to some degree or another.
For example, let's fast forward a good while into the future. It's time for Blizzard to release Wrath content. Are they going to add fucking Heirlooms into the game? Surely not, right?

In vanilla you look up to every level, when you fill the exp bar you get the point that you can put into making your character stronger. It feels like achievent to get every level. That mixed with some milestones where you get important skills for your class makes leveling fun. Retail does not have that.

I forgot about Shadow Priest but I think you're absolutely correct.

Reminder that if you pick one of the following classes:

>Paladin
>Shaman
>Druid
>Priest

You WILL be forced to healslut. No one is going to take your meme Ret Paladin to a raid.

Attached: 020c8739450edba2510026ac4093ed7e.jpg (800x1000, 73K)

I think both systems are fine for different situations. NuTalents are better for endgame in my opinion, however the old talent system was so much better for leveling. Getting a new talent point each level and clicking on something for even a small increase felt so much better than waiting 15 levels in order to get a stun or something. The old system always gave you something to look forward to each level. Same thing goes with skill ranks. Sure it's a pain to go to the city every 2 levels, but that gives a nice break between questing and it also gives something to look forward to.

There will be no expansions.
You can can be mad about it or cry about it, but there will none.

Which one wins in a 1v1 death match, BM hunter, SL lock, Shadow priest, Holy reckbomb pally, Rogue

I want this so all the no changes redditors flip around. It will be hilarious.

I am a raid leader and I'm laughing at your post.

rollin real quick up in here for that undead rogue or troll priest

youtube.com/watch?v=lQRJyleSvhc

Attached: 1215363445545697.webm (1280x720, 1.89M)

I gonna be ret paladin and I dont give a shit.

Nobody will join a raid/guild with a reddit spec as leader my dude.

GOLD SWAPPING

Attached: EHEHeHEH.png (798x770, 676K)

Can't wait.

Lmao, you are fucking retarded mate.

>Why of course I exclusively play Alliance. Its the most redpilled faction after all, not like those cucks who play Horde.
>Now if you'll excuse me, my night elf girlfriend needs help dilating.

Attached: average alliance player.png (638x481, 563K)

uuu

There will be though, you silly cunt.
>This stupid twat unironically thinks that in 3 years time people are still going to be playing Vanilla content with absolutely nothing added
That's how brain dead you are.

They see me rollin.

deadmines, gnomer and sfk are the best vanilla dungeons

Gonna roll ret paladin and destroy you fags.
Gonna shit on all the rogue and warrior trannies in the dps meters. You'll be wishing you never asked me to heal.
Pic related is my character

Attached: g.jpg (1560x2019, 592K)

What is Gold Swapping?

Attached: 1497221156572.jpg (610x357, 87K)

Nooo .... but my twitch e-friend said bad specs are viable .... this can't be happening ...

>'cant wait til hit 33 so i can get 4% extra curse of agony damage instead of 3%'
Don't be a retard, there was only like 3 or 4 talents to get hype about per tree. Even counting the finish product of 5% extra CoA damage

Fuck off.

>Ah yes, I am a fellow horde player. How could you tell?

Attached: hordeplayer.jpg (677x1024, 55K)

Agreeing with another player to exchange gold in Classic for gold in retail.

It's great until you remember modern blizzard is going to ban you for calling someone poopy head.

A B S O L U T E
U N I T

Rolling for fun. Already know i'm going to playing a NE Priest.

Don't be a toxic a-hole then?

/all HELP STITCHES IS DESTROYING DUSKWOOD

TBC trees > Vanilla > pandaria > shit > the rest > wrath

There will be fresh servers where they can reroll and start progressing again. That's what they have done on private servers for the last 10 years.

Based.

Quite possibly the most retarded shit I've read all day.

You're wrong.

Attached: 1541598409081.jpg (334x506, 42K)

This.

Retailfags will try to pull the talent system apart saying "llmao no one gave a fuck about ohh shit my totems now do 4% more dmg up from 2% whoaaa" but you need to look at it as a whole

Vanilla leveling is

>Level goes up, you feel good, basic rpg shit
>Get a talent point, minor strength buffs to character/skills
>every 10 or so levels you unlocked a spec defining strong ability
>Gaining the ability to equip new gear (dungeons would often drop shit that was a high lv, you would hold it in your bags and wait)
>Ranking up skills and actually feeling yourself get more powerful
>Class quests which gave iconic abilities, and, some with optional but powerful gear (Whirlwind axe, that lv 20 paladin hammer, etc)

and of course take all that and add you're actually exploring a world doing things not just standing in Org queueing up for SFK over and over like a faggot

> classic to BC
I can only get so erect...

Attached: 1554518481560.png (200x171, 26K)

Can priests priests even farm gold decently? I want to play one because healing is the one thing I haven't done yet, but I also wanna make dosh. I could always exclusively use herb/alch+fishing for my gold making, but it's nice to have alternatives sometimes.

Raids might take one shadow priest and one weird enh/resto shaman.
But yeah I feel bad for the ret paladins that are not guild leaders or guild leader boyfriends.

>success of classic starts affecting retail
This is where the fun begins

I off-tanked raids as ret when off tank got DC, why you are bad at this game?

>hey why are you doing such low dps? also stop breaking my cc.
>REPORTED FOR TOXIC

sounds good

>he doesn't know that PvE servers exist

Attached: new costanza.jpg (250x250, 25K)

We already have this.

It's called Battle for Azeroth

I recently been getting into his videos. Seems like a really nice guy who just earnestly loves to share his passion for WoW and that really comes off in his videos.

rolling for alliance

>playing on PvE servers

Attached: 1534142212321.jpg (699x919, 75K)

>I'm bad, sorry

Now what?

You don't need to screenshot it to acknowledge history. Yea Forums is full of psycho trannies and trap bitches that ruin everything they're involved with because of their intense narcissism. Just look at just about anything /vg/ gets together for. Happens invariably, without fail. You people are fucking cancer.

You're still wrong. Seasons are the only way forward. Otherwise you would keep fragmenting the community to no end.

>2.5 posts per unique ip
It's DoA kek

Attached: 1448387732362.jpg (799x800, 389K)

>letting yourself be griefed for no benefit
>when griefing others provides no benefit to you

Attached: wtJoU5i.jpg (540x304, 22K)

Should I go herb/alch or mining/bs on my Warrior?
I've been doing alch lately on pservers, but I feel like a lot of people will do that. Blacksmithing on the other hand gives some nice armor and weapons which would be nice while leveling, not to mention the sharpening stones are handy too. If TBC servers come out then getting something like Stormherald would be really cool too, but maybe that's looking too far into the future.

Battle for Azeroth is like 8 expansions away.
Classic will, at minimum, hit WoTLK content. Guaranteed.
But it can't just be a 1 to 1 copy of each expansion because that would piss people off.

lets give it a shot

Attached: cripple.png (1355x718, 1.8M)

Played dwarf warrior since vanilla. Think I'll go orc warrior in classic.

>Classic will, at minimum, hit WoTLK content. Guaranteed.

Please keep up with the shitposting. It's hilarious.

Attached: 1541458218753.jpg (599x449, 38K)

yes, to buy tokens to play for free

>when griefing others provides no benefit to you

Attached: 1510896153424.jpg (460x345, 60K)

Cringe. Literally nobody but a handful of people is going to play vanilla over and over again.
Imagine having a room temp IQ

Attached: 15235344556969.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Depends what your spec will be but probably BS/Mining since you can make some good cash and make essential items you need to your class.

Alch I feel you won't make the most of unless you are a caster since they benefit the most from a majority of the potions IMO.

Try to get paid to heal dungeons, with no dual spec I expect an ever worse ration of dps to healers.

It's not DoA, it's just not going to be a blockbuster. Blizz is trying to make a blockbuster out of a niche game like they're trying to do with Dune in Hollywood. If they'd instead just scrapped together a pretty good server, people would have played it and everything would have been okay. Now, it's going to release and people aren't going to like it because Vanilla was fundamentally a hardcore MMO when it released.

Attached: 1550107229575.jpg (1904x1292, 832K)

>458542449
This, most people are going to ding 25-30 and stop playing after having their nostalgia fill anyway.

>gnomer

Attached: absolutely not.gif (300x300, 34K)

Blonde female human: healer, tank paladin
Brunette female human: dps, warrior tank
Dark hair: shadow priest

>Private Servers have been around for a decade
>Nobody will play Vanilla

FUCKING LMAO. Look at this fucking retard.

>mfw they remake Cata+ with tbc/wotlk class design and statistics

Attached: 1500720115732.jpg (462x500, 50K)

Bro these are zoomers that didnt get to experience vanilla wow as it was meant to be played. Organically, in the world, exploring and questing, meeting randoms to take on the elites with, spontaneous groups forming for dungeons, drop of a hat open world pvp encounters that explode into guild vs guild murder fests. Talent trees that evolve your character! Raids on XR or fights over ZF.
Class quests, immersing you in your character. Feeling like you were actually climbing the ranks of your class. EARNING a fucking mount. Gear and shit was a status symbol. Look at that fucking guy! He was at the silithus event! Honorable and dishonorable kills. Actual danger just passing through a zone. Questing could be slow, pulling more mobs than you can handle and having no safe way to escape.

Yes they can, but pretty much anyone trying to make decent money should have a hunter/mage/lock alt for farming money, waste of time to farm on a subpar class, I heard aoe pallys are decent too.

Alternatively you can just play the AH, but that requires a lot of knowledge about addons and a decent amount of gold to get started. I'm surprised Blizz never bothered to give accounts trade restrictions like 30-50 trades per hour max or something like that, because it can be abused pretty badly if you know what you're doing and the populations keeps feeding you shit (on dead servers is harder).

Newman's Landing.....home.

Attached: newmanslanding1.jpg (1920x1080, 316K)

>mining/bs
You playing on a RP server?

Attached: laughing android women.png (900x844, 274K)

>people going into vanilla threads screaming “YOU DON’T WANT THIS IT’S SHIT IT’LL FAIL”
Why? You’re not changing anyone’s mind or achieving anything by going into a thread about a game you don’t like. I hope you realize that not even the sub-50 IQ brainlet mongoloids on the official forums even do this. Are you okay, user?

>my sides

bros how is Shaman in PvP? Will I get dicked on by Rogues while questing?

Attached: shaman wow.jpg (228x300, 24K)

Cata was a disaster even on paper, you can't just erase a world like that.
But then wrath already did that with Naxx.

For me, the ideal sweet spot would be vanilla but with tbc classes and races.

>tank paladin
Oh no no no no

Had my wisdom teeth removed and Ive never wanted mcnuggets more than I do now

Attached: livin the dream.png (708x486, 302K)

Well you know blondes are dumb.

Are nelves good healsluts?

>price your stacks of common shit like leather and cloth slightly cheaper than the cheapest stack, but price it in golds instead of silver
>wake up to hundreds of gold from retards zoomers that click shit instantly without paying much attention to what they're doing
easy epic mount bois

Attached: 24946175167_6323925892_b.jpg (1024x683, 159K)

New people playing them.
I want to play classic and I've never touched a Private server and never will.
Your logic is hilariously flawed. As expected from an absolute brainlet.
I do want it though, but I certainly don't want to be running the handful of vanilla raids in 3 years time you fucking cess pool, and neither does anybody else who doesn't suffer from extreme autism. The game is going to get TBC content and you're going to cry your eyes out and fuck off back to a private server while everybody else rejoices after being bored of running the same shit from vanilla non stop.

Attached: 1453300043700.jpg (500x268, 33K)

Fuck off to BfA retailcuck.

>sharding
>loot trading
>cash shop
>wrong itemization
>naxx level pvp gear in the bwl patch
>zoomers and streamers
It's DOA.

2h wind fury is viable, or it was way back when. Running corpse maker or ravager was the shit.

Home

Attached: tfw.jpg (911x936, 290K)

>but I certainly don't want to be running the handful of vanilla raids in 3 years time you fucking cess pool

Guess what? I couldn't give more of a single fucking fuck about you.

The sooner you're out, the better. Fuck off to BfA retail cuck.

Fellow troll players, are you ready to sacrifice people and perform cannibalism whenever Thrall is not looking?

Attached: Troll_Shadow_Hunter.jpg (459x600, 100K)

Yeah, I guessed I'd have to make an alt at some point. It's just that I don't have as much time as I used to, so it's gonna be a while till I hit 60, and even longer before I can hit 60 on an alt.
Playing the AH can be fun though. Especially since I'm not planning on becoming ludicrously rich or anything, I just want to get to a point where I can throw some gold away on dumb shit and slide some over to guildies I like who need it.

you forgot GOLD FUCKING SWAPPING.

>classic thrives for two years
>blizzard releases classic tbc to cash in on tbcucks
>continues to be successful
>simultaneously releases FRESH vanilla server as well, for those who want to keep playing it
>two more years pass
>blizzard releases classic to cash in on wrathbabbies
>both vanilla and tbc get fresh servers
You are an actual chimpanzee if you don’t think this will happen. Literally everyone wins. Oh, except you, since you have an unhealthy fixation with vanillachads.

I haven't played since Wrath.
I bet you're still subbed and up to date with the expansions that came afterwards you brain dead blizzard cocksucker
>The sooner you're out, the better.
You're the one who's going to be leaving you weak willed tranny. Go dilate and cry while the rest of us get TBC content after a year or 2 of Vanilla lmao

Attached: Retail cuck.jpg (2557x1439, 270K)

>Can't even quote properly.

Brainlet.

Attached: Soyboy.png (1269x665, 940K)

Plus BfA will be a lot better by then. No reason to play musty old vanilla.

I enjoy healing and will be happy to join raids as one.

Attached: pepe grenouille.jpg (836x872, 115K)

Shaman is pretty strong while leveling. Rogues can fuck with pretty much everything during the leveling process because they can always just stealth and jump you when you're at half-health with a mob or two already on you, but shaman have strong damage and tools like wolf form, purge, and frost shock that most people won't have an answer to while they're still leveling. Druid is always gonna be the best class for not getting fucked with in the open world, though.

You're still wrong.

But you also didn't quote properly

Attached: 1534774677176.png (394x373, 189K)

They will not do that, it would be a mess. What I expect them to do is to finish what they wanted to with vanilla, and then keep it as low risk low return investment.

none of us play retail, man. theres no crawling back to something we will not play.

Not an argument. Enjoy your BC Private Servers.

Not particularly, but they aren't bad. People will go on and on about dwarf fear ward but the truth of the matter is that it's overrated.

It won't be 'classic tbc' or 'classic wotlk', it'll be changed to match with the direction people want the game to go. No heirlooms, no LFR, no piss easy monsters.
Nah you're wrong, brainlet.
Enjoy staying for 2 years at most before you have to go crawling back to private servers cuck boy while we get actual content updates with non of the negatives of each expansion.

Attached: 1554310925240.jpg (588x801, 50K)

lets go

No one cares.

Attached: 1541597509657.jpg (249x249, 17K)

This man is correct, I've been saying this for years.

>we get actual content updates with non of the negatives of each expansion.

Ok dude, it's pretty obvious now.

Attached: 389577223498.jpg (550x633, 32K)

>re-releasing already made content every two years
>a mess
>compared to actively developing a game constantly, and attempting to vigilantly keep it within the thin confines of “vanilla philosophy” in order to not enrage its playerbase

You'll have plenty of downtime after getting pre raid BiS and waiting for raid lockouts to reset. Also you can just park an alt in a certain spot that you like to camp the spawns there, saving time from flying all over the world just to gather shit, so you can do a fast swap to gather when you have any kind of downtime. Rogue alt is ok too if you just want to mine shit.

There's also some money to be made from plain professions if you get something good, I made some decent gold from that cloak you need to fight Nef back in the day because no one had it in my server for whatever reason, there's probably other thngs people want like rare enchants, or you can even sell stupid shit like water and portals for a side income.

just for fun

Considering this thread has solely moved on to this topic, clearly you do.
Kick and scream all you want tranny, we're getting TBC content down the line and there's literally nothing you can do to stop it.
There is no bait, that's how it's going to play out.
We'll get all of the content with non of the casualization.
I doubt it'll go past WoTLK content though since the game becomes completely irredeemable at that point.

Attached: 12525436485696.jpg (1451x2048, 339K)

>Vanilla was fundamentally a hardcore MMO when it released.
You stupid or something? Vanilla is hardcore by today's standards but it was the most casual MMO on the market when it came out.

>Calling someone tranny
>Unironicaly posting anime

You lost dude. It's pretty pathetic at this point.

Yeah, I agree. Maybe something like level cap 60
>6 active abilities choices at 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60
>45 points for passives

youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY

GUYS I'M LITTERALLY GOING TO CAUSE SO MUCH SHIT IN CLASSIC. I'M GOING TO MAKE BOTH HORDE AND ALLIANCE SUFFER. I'M GOING TO BE SO UNCONTROLLABLY NAUGHTY. I'M GOING TO BE LIKE CHAOS UNLEASHED. I'M GOING TO BE SO CHAOtIC THAT IF I ROLL PALADIN I'LL GET MY OWN EXCLUSIVE BUFF, BLESSING OF CHAOS. IT'S GOING TO BE INSANE MY DUDES. I'M COMING FOR YOU ALL. ALL OF YOU. THIS IS YOU, THIS IS MY IMPRESSION OF YOU

oh dude I'm just playing comfy wow vanilla haha this is a good timooohhhnoooooooooo

AND THEN I JUST FUCKING KILL YOU. GO ON, RUN ALL THE WAY! GO ON! RUN BACK TO YOUR CORPSE! SEETHING AND CRYING ALL THE WAY! I AM GOING TO BE THE BIGGEST NAUGHTY TROUBLE MAKER OF THEM ALL! CHAOS. PURE, PURE CHAOS. I CAN'T KEEP IT IN ANYMORE. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE. LAKESHIRE? MORE LIKE IT'S -FUCKED- SHIRE.
THE CROSS ROADS? MORE LIKE WE'RE FUCKED ROADS.

IMAGINE BEING YOU GUYS. IMAGINE ACTUALLY BEING YOU GUYS. -IMAGINE- ACTUALLY BEING YOU. HOLY FUCK. YOU'RE SO FUCKED. I AM GOING TO FUCK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, AT LEAST ONE. I'M ALREADY PRACITCALLY LEAKING CHAOTIC ENERGY. IF, and ONLY IF, you reply to this post BEFORE the THREAD DIES with "please god NO. PLEASE GOD NO" I MAY allow YOUR CHARACTER TO LIVE. WHO KNOWS! MAYBE I WILL! MAYBE I WON'T! I'M JUST TOOOOOO NAUGHTY! HEHEHEHEHEHE

I MAY GIVE YOU MY BLESSING, I MAY NOT. DEPENDS IF YOU'RE NAUGHTY ENOUGH. IMAGINE NOT BEING CHAOS PILLED IN 2019+ TAX. IMAGINE. I AM CHAOS. GOD I CAN FEEL IT. I CAN FEEL THE TURNING POINT. ENTIRE PEOPLE TURNING TO ANGER, HATE, AND CHAOS, FORMING ENTIRE RAIDS TO KILL ONE ANOTHER. I WILL WATCH, AS THOUSANDS DIE, THOUSANDS LAY WASTE TO EACH OTHER. TRUE. UNFILTERED, CHAOS.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.

Attached: HEHEHEHEHEHE.png (226x223, 84K)

You would be running 4 versions of the games and it would be a short term project because you then hit a wall with wrath.

Anyone else besides me in this feeling
>Hope it does well but if not I hope everyone dislikes it and tells Nostalgia faggots to finally shutup

If it goes ether way I'll be happy

Attached: 1554942277641.jpg (540x733, 74K)

You guys do realize that if you pay for Classic WoW, you're also supporting Retail WoW and all of Blizzard's shitty practices.

rolllllin!

It ain't anime you unironic tranny, it's from a game and let's be honest WoW has the highest influx of trannies out of all games so I guarantee there's a good chance you're one of them.
Cope more you tranny abomination lmao

Attached: Cid.jpg (377x365, 131K)

will classic allow me to have an alliance and horde character on the same server? I think modern wow allows this now

>Vanilla was fundamentally a hardcore MMO when it released
Imagine how zoomers will react when they find out that most classic players will be mums and 30 years old boomers.

You'll get dicked by Rogues in open world just like anyone because they will just wait for you to be 50% down on HP before they jump you. If you have full HP then you can win against most rogues(so long as you keep your PVP trinket on, if you don't you're toast).

In general shamans are a powerhouse in PVP. Enhancement is very RNG reliant but can delete up to mail wearers with good gear(even plate if you go have some ridiculous shit like Sulfuras or Might of Menethil). Elemental just deletes everything, no questions asked, but runs OOM pretty fast. The great thing about shamans is they don't really have a single class that dicks all over them and they're pretty good against all of them as long as you know how to play.

Fuck retail players, I will pay to keep them suffering for longer

>muh kill other muh so chaos so naughty boy
Dream on, you gonna behunted and killed in the game like a little bitch you are IRL.

what's the best class to police around? like you hear the cry of newbees and you sweep through the lands on your epic mount to the place where the badies are camping them and you jump in like a god and evaporate the foul creatures like they deserver.

every month you pay for classic wow you also fund the development of retail patches and their cash shop.

Most vanilla players already were. Only adults know how to properly manage their lives in such a way to avoid burnout yet properly balance being elite within the game.

>he doesn't know

I know. As I said, fuck retail players.

>Plaing anime games

Thank fucking God you'll be out of Classic pretty soon.

Attached: 1541369407152.jpg (720x545, 85K)

H U M B LE

>Casual shitter getting triggered by cartoony looking games while the game he's desperately trying to defend is cartoony too
OH NO NO NO NO LMAO

Attached: 1496505778909.jpg (500x687, 103K)

t.self hating tranny

There's nothing wrong with being different user. Just accept who you are.

t. actual tranny trying to cope and deflect by calling other people trannies

wtf

imagine being an adult playing cartoon games.

Go dilate then literally kill yourself you fucking abomination lmao

Attached: tranny.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

WoW is a cartoon game.
Imagine being a fat balding adult and thinking you're cool for playing Fifa.

>Calling someone for what they are
>"No, u"

WOW, so fucking original.

You seem to have a lot of interest in transsexual individuals. I wonder why.

>those times when the boats/zepplins would bug and drop you when reaching the load zone
legitimately could not use them until it was 100% fixed, the thought of being dropped into fatigue water and its near endless depth freaked me out

Have sex dude. Seriously.

>Literally pulled the 'no u' card first because you got blown the fuck out
>Get upset when it gets used against you.
Pottery. Cope harder tranny.
Hitler had a lot of interest in jews.
Your kind needs to be wiped out you fucking mentally ill abomination.
You will never be a real woman. You will never even come close to passing.

Attached: 12532344545865.jpg (500x490, 37K)

Based
cringe

I would case water walk on everyone in zepps just in case they bugged out. The amount of hate I got was glorious.

Samefagging are we? Pretty pathetic.

>Tranny in absolute SHAMBLES
You can't make this shit up

Attached: 1512534754856679679.jpg (720x888, 334K)

>not play in anime games in 2019
>insecure about playing games
>"have sex" as the goal of life
Evolution was not so kind to you, I recon.

>Being a virgin in 2019

Ironic isn't it?

Having sex is easy, clearly not for you though judging by how obsessed you are about it.

shit nigger

What a fucking man-child.

I WANT TO FINALLY FUCKING PLAY
LET ME IIIINNNN

>Imagine being so insecure that you have to defend watching anime as virgin adult man on an anonymous image board.

Have sex.

rolland

I wouldn't know. You would be surprised how many girls are actually into anime.

>Enjoys anime
>Getting triggered by someone saying "Have Sex"

You literally can't make this shit up.

Nobody is talking about anime. Imagine obsessing over sex and never having it yourself

How will you deal with the lack of busty Blood Elves?

Attached: 1471545352478.jpg (1600x900, 1.71M)

2D girls are not real girls Andrew, how many times must I tell you that?

it will be a blessing

i hope youre aware you wont be getting any heals from me

I seriously hope none of you are going to play Horde

Attached: 1549640391219.jpg (960x924, 79K)

Those are a lot bigger than I remember.

God I wish that were me.

>want to play Alliance for the better quests, superior healers, and cities
>Horde monster races look much better than the variety of humans for Alliance and I love Shamans
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I CAN'T DECIDE

Attached: 435.jpg (277x296, 24K)

>Discord trannies get crucified and panic after getting BTFO of existence and have to resort to spamming literal reddit tranny memes
Easy every time.

Attached: 125216347568659.png (678x690, 388K)

Yeah because you'll be out of mana everytime and the only way to avoid ooming is to kite mobs which is boring as shit. You better grab a leveling partner.

How are they doing balance? Will Windfury procs be able to proc Windfury procs, as God in his infinite wisdom and understanding intended?

Yes.

Based Marisaposter. You're doing God's work, the tranny is just seething at this point. See you on the servers.

You can tell he started seething beyond belief the moment he got called out on being a mentally ill abomination lmao.

>cata was bad because they changed the world
wow, look at this retard lmao

Is there much non-raid content for classic WoW? I played EQ for years and never tried WoW, I want to just make a weird build, fuck around and explore. The idea of playing a class the "correct" way and getting BiS from some guide doesn't really appeal to me.

Assuming I completely abstain from raiding, how much content is there otherwise?

Have sex.

le ebin tidal charms

For me, its Warlock

Rolling undead this time instead of Orc because I leveled in Kalimdor 1000 times and could use a fresh change. Wotf and canabalize are nice bonuses too. And the eventual SS battles will be fun for a while until I get annoyed of the constant ganking and head to barrens anyway

the main content in WoW is raiding and PvP, and in order to PvP you need to raid. so if you dont raid there's fuckall to do outside of some piss-easy dungeons.

>Every Wow video before 2010
LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR

Lol, look at this dude. Imagine being such a pathetic excuse of a human being to be infuriated by Japanese cartoons on Japanese cartoon forum. RENT FREE

Attached: ff6b60f.jpg (717x1012, 163K)

World Pvp I guess
You'll probably just want to make another character and level again though

>never interacted with a real girl
>can't comprehend girls also can have hobbies
Well, I guess I gonna have sex for you, brother, cos with this mindset you aren't gonna.

Friendly reminder pic related makes trannies SEETHE

Attached: 1538818628269.jpg (826x1169, 992K)

You should have sex though.

Daily reminder this is the kind of faggot looking forward to this game

Attached: ohnonono.jpg (295x441, 20K)

Based Touhou chads.

>imagine telling a woman that you like anime shows with girl cartoons on them.

Attached: 1541607356967.jpg (1163x988, 125K)

>my guildleader was a 35 year old mother home with her two small kids in vanilla
>realize she's over 50 now

I wonder what's happened with all my lost friends, I wonder if they're coming back.
I hope they do

Attached: 1554734903266.jpg (475x469, 37K)

Attached: knowledge.png (1500x2055, 2.75M)

>Imagine being so insecure as to spam post from a VPN justifying your love for anime on an anonymous image board.

Well, next thread I guess.

Most of the people I played vanilla with have moved on, the only people I know who are going back to it are gen z who never actually played it.

Funny, that.

Better than getting some useless skill or faggot passive every 15-20 levels.

based anime posters getting cuckfags triggered

Seethe harder tranny.

Fuck it I was thinking of getting McNuggies and this post just sealed the deal

Smell ya later nerds

Even going by retail this is correct. BfA central hubs:
>Boralus Harbor
Short ride to ship for missions and transport to opposite island, Tortollan weekly quest giver and ethereal NPCs right outside inn, Scrapper and profession NPCs just around corner

>Zuldazar
Have to take FP and then ride down steps to reach ship for missions and transport to opposite island, Tortollan weekly quest giver and ethereal NPCs in a rarely-traversed section of city, Scrapper and profession NPCs at base of pyramid

Sadly the only remedy to this is "give me flying now". Plus we're not even touching the tip of iceberg when it comes to the faction NPCs.
> Halford "For the Alliance" Wyrmbane > Nathanos "ex-SPFP member Matt" Blightcaller

That's where you're wrong kiddo

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 4K)

>not looking forward to playing with the mid-20s Yea Forumsros who only got to experience wrath and still have most of the game for them to explore properly for the first time

Sure why not

Horde players = Anime-loving Chads

Alliance players = Anime-hating normies who should fuck off to Reddit already

Attached: Warsong-gulch.jpg (2896x694, 452K)

melonpan is based as fuck

>all these discord trannies trying to force the gold swapping meme because it's the only possible point left against going home
honestly? I feel bad for them

rolling

i don't know what i want to be lads, paladin and warlock have always been tied for favourite. i also want to play a night elf though, so that brings both out of the question. either a human pally, night elf priest or gnome warlock i suppose.

I am going to ruin the official guild for /vg/ when this comes out personally. I will create so much trap drama and make the game a chore for you faggots. I promise this fuck you all.

Oh no, it finally broke. Just like it's tranny dick!

Attached: 1548885658978.png (1260x1080, 654K)

yes. it sucked. ruined the whole feeling of the old world. ruined WoW for me.

>Female NElf Resto Druid
Jeez, I play this in retail.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

For me, it's Troll Warrior.

Attached: 1500663323330.png (800x1122, 815K)

ROLLLLLL

Why not join the human warlock masterrace?

NO SHOES
O

S
H
O
E
S

Just ignore the weebs. I'm pretty sure they won't handle classic properly.

i considered this but human locks are so oversaturated in retail

ME ORC.
I love the testosterone of my roll.

Attached: E3A7A2B9-778E-4B87-8C3A-B03D98372F97.png (600x981, 686K)

idgaf im playin ud rogue

Nah. Just enjoy the game bro. Besides, warlocks aren't that popular, and to be honest, more warlocks means less summoning duties.

nigger

Why are Blizzard such betas that they can't announce a specific date? They have so little confidence in their ability to deliver, that shit is incredibly telling.

WE WUZ ZANDALARI EMPIRE N SHET

user you can't say that word

that's bannable on official Classic servers

>rolling the shittiest combo in the game

Enjoy being left out you dumb retard.

No Honor till phase 2, no BG till phase 3 and no AB till phase 4, what a fucking joke.
But but but because nothing else exist you'll be able to do shitty zerg vs zerg WPvP !

>tfw no % of the Black Harvest title to tie it all together

You should have sex.

Trolls make the absolute best warriors you fucking retard

LMAO. Shut the fuck up you brainlet.

Attached: Orc_Racial_Classic.png (585x166, 40K)

You will never pass as a woman lmao

LET'S GO

Attached: 1554673740670.jpg (1024x576, 136K)

Kek

You will never have sex.

>Giving yourself a 50% healing debuff for 25 (TWENTY FIVE) seconds
L M F A O

>be me
>need to find a trans friendly guild
>going to be divided into 50+ realms
realms should be done away with so minorities can more easily find guilds that are suitable for them.

Attached: 5sm46we490r21.png (960x540, 535K)

Should I go Hunter or Pally? My main was always pally, but Hunter with mana and tricks to teach your pet and all that fun stuff was always interesting to me.

Attached: the virgin rogue vs the chadadin.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

you wouldn't have that issue if you just noose'd yourself

>Needing healing
SEETHING troll brainlet

You will literally never pass lmao

>Playing Warrior
>Being a fucking pussy ass bitch

AHAHAHAHA

Fuck off you disgusting weeb.

Mists was actually peak comfy. Prove me wrong.

Attached: BEST_ZONE.png (1600x900, 2.09M)

You will literally never have sex with a woman.

>playing the faction full of manlets and purple humans
yikes

>unironically shilling for Blizzard.

Attached: 1515426972414.jpg (418x396, 28K)

>2vs2 arena
>Brainlet orc warrior pops his blood fury
>Gets cut down because his healer can't save him
>Chad Troll Warrior pops berserking
>Starts getting in 5 attacks to your 1 while being kept healthy by his heal thot

You're dumb either way.

Attached: Troll_Warriors_LMAO.png (598x258, 51K)

rolo

Does anybody else play alone? Like still doing stuff with other people but no real tight group of friends or anything.

Imagine repeating this phrase over and over in your head to prove some point on an ANIME imageboard. I bet you're seething so hard you'll be unable to sleep tonight.

Attached: Konpaku.Youmu.full.1604109.jpg (710x1000, 486K)

You will literally never pass as a woman.
Your mutilated genitals wound will never be an

>ARENA
>CLASSIC

YOU LITERALLY CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP.

Attached: WOW KEK.png (900x600, 540K)

i wouldn't recommend a druid bc of meta fags. if youre going to heal in raids, just be a priest. druids typically only have 1 raid slot while priests get 7-8

you mean just pugging? tons of people do that.

Imagine having so many elaborate responses with almost zero effort.

You will never have sex.

How hard is it to tank in raids
on a warrior, of course

i do, i've always pugged. never been in a proper guild or played with a group of people, just picked up random strangers for certain quests or tasks, and we'd chat for a while and that would be the end of it. playing wow by myself has been one of the most therapeutic and comfortable things to me.

k

>30% haste > > > > > > > > > > > 25% attack damage for 15 seconds and a 50% heal debuff for 25 seconds
It's not even close.

>Troll Fury Warriors is amazing thematically, their passive is literally Berserking
>Troll Arms Warriors wielding spears are AESTHETIC as fuck
>Troll Prot Warriors are the best aggro generators that Horde has
Feels good being best race.
>B-BUT ORCS CAN MORTAL STRIKE THEMSELVES THAT MAKES THEM BETTER

Attached: troll-icon-1600x.jpg (1600x1200, 667K)

Dwarf Priest to play with my friend
haven't decided which class to play when he's not online
maybe a Mage, Rogue or Warlock

Rollerino

You will never pass as a woman.

i can't. mop was great. i still have a lot of mop stuff to grind in current, going back to those zones never gets old.

Already have 2 wow tokens saved up to guarantee 60 days of wow classic

BASED

Attached: 1541007700772.png (569x450, 266K)

You don't even know how stats work in Classic you idiot. Please continue embarrassing yourself.

Litreally what.jpeg?

Attached: Not gay.jpg (310x400, 29K)

>Arena
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1529938342923s.jpg (250x241, 9K)

how much is classic gonna cost? i haven't played retail since february, i "quit" for the last time. hoping i won't need to be the normal price if i just wanna play classic because i know i'll get sucked back into retail if i have access to both.

Hopefully these people will go away before they hit lvl 20.

Attached: ds4gwenry7s21.jpg (2723x2817, 725K)

it's free, you just need an active sub

Playing a warrior is defined by being a pussy ass bitch.
You're nothing without a pocket healer, a pocket healer that you just made useless.

I played Vanilla
I was one of those "you think you want it, but you don't" people when blizzard was shutting down private servers
Recently I've realized the error of my ways
I'm hyped as fuck for Classic, we're going home, bros

Attached: 1543094087010s.jpg (249x207, 7K)

It's $15/month. You have have access to both retail and classic

Attached: 1549033074291.png (881x907, 292K)

Epic

Attached: 1554578789995.png (1544x692, 180K)

Wrong.

Which class has the most fun healing?

Ok fucker let's roll

retard blizzard. why? why not give the option to pay half of that just for classic.

Shaman, Hands down.

None of these things bother me.

People will just resort to third party services.

the sub cost should be $20.59 adjusting for CPI

they probably hope that some players will go back and forth between retail and classic to keep the active sub.
luckily, I saved up gold on retail so I can afford the sub with ingame gold.

Do I have to invest some talent points into Resto to heal in dungeons?

> waaaaa
> I'm mentally I'll
> waaaaa
> why dont more people cater to me
> waaaaa
> I need to be treated special
> waaaaa

Attached: EvilTwin.jpg (500x390, 71K)

Yes , you will most likely be able to build a hybrid.

Reroll

>Anime Poster

Nothing new here.

You can play with me I'll treat you like the girl you wanna be so badly

Attached: IMG_20190414_185123.jpg (499x840, 48K)

how about you just join a guild, play the game, talk about the game and keep your degenerate sexual bullshit outside of it

You don't have to reply to bait

I bet she has a meaty cock.

Please think of the poor advertisers, user. Both nipples are visible.

We all have holes

Let's be honest, you do though.

Why are all of you weebs virgins?

I take Yea Forums very seriously and I don't appreciate your insinuation. Mother fucker.

The min/max crowd will have outlandish requests and overkill for everything . But the reality of it is you just spam sunder armor and unload rage with heroic strike. Use cooldowns when necessary. The fights are more gear defendant rather than skill until late AQ40

Know what I want, but will roll anyways for an alt

Are Taurens the Optimal Warrior Tank for the Horde?

Attached: 1541721658416.png (300x300, 117K)

Listen, lad. I know you have to reply to bait. You know you have to reply to bait. Everybody knows you have to reply to bait.
These are the rules. You do realize people are only meming when they say 'ignore bait posts', right? Nobody actually does that.

yes, cow bro are best

No, Trolls are. Unironically.

Nice meme.

one for beef other for threat

uh oh look likes it dilation o clock for the Agitated Trannys, that's one less tube you have to shove up your axe wound before you finally become part of the 47%

Attached: 1485399841494.png (448x468, 194K)

>other for threat

What?

Have sex.

This. Their HP regen is insane.

Keep seething virgin.

>using virgin as an insult on Yea Forums

COPE

Facts don't care about your feelings.

Holy shit one post about them and they come crawling out of the wood work absolutely SEETHING.

The absolute state of weeb virgins.

Did you not play classic when it was out? Why would you need to watch videos if you did? Are we seriously gonna have to deal with underage faggots who think themselves cool because they play "retro" games

I need to spell it out?
tauren hp makes you tankier and troll berserking makes them better threat generators

You will never pass as a woman, tranny.

Attached: tranny abominations as viewed by the rest of the world.webm (480x600, 1.79M)

Just ignore them. Tauren is the way to go. Trolls don't do shit. Regen is a fucking joke. Berserk is also a meme.

Yikes

Rolling since retail is shit, might as well give this a chance. Maybe they'll make new content or at least enhanced version where everything didn't go to shit

You're clearly a shitter who has never played Classic. Trolls are the best tanks bar non. Go look it up.
>Berserking is a meme
>30% haste is a meme but a measly 5% health isn't
Fucking hell what an absolute brainlet lmao

Will tauren have that weight restriction for mounts?

I actually want that.

rollero

>30% haste

AY LMAO

>Rogues had thrown weapons specialization

Anyone wanna grind Bloodsail rep?

Attached: pirate blackbeard pepe.jpg (761x783, 150K)

the haste is only good at low HP
because it gives you more haste the lower your HP

oof

I already have though.
You will never pass as a woman.

At least he'll end up a wizard and spend the rest of his days knowing more than your puny mind could possibly even comprehend. And you'll be dead.

Based and pirate pilled.

>I already have though.
2D anime girls are not women user.

>At least he'll end up a wizard and spend the rest of his days knowing more than your puny mind could possibly even comprehend. And you'll be dead.

Yikes.

You'll never realise that we're not hurt by this phrase? Are you going to say the i-word next?
I'll never have sex and neither will you, but you'll stay mad for eternity, tranny.

Attached: 1548492474967.png (492x800, 223K)

>2D anime girls are not women
Neither are you.

Attached: 1532645566865.jpg (359x364, 23K)

I have had sex and it isn't as meaningful as these trannies will have you believe. You can go out and pay a prostitute to have sex whenever you want if you so pleased.
He will never pass as a woman though. He'll end up killing himself before long too because he's poisoned his body permanently with estrogen.

lmao

Absolutely savage holy shit

Attached: 1.png (430x366, 276K)

It's funny because it's true.

Discord tranny status :- Blown the fuck out

world craft!!!

Attached: 1555282276111.png (378x376, 15K)

>Sex means nothing

Ok but it means a lot to me, and just because I can get a prostitute doesn't mean I ever will. I'm not a tranny I'm just confused at one you think projecting your toxic perspective on sex is supposed to mean anything

Attached: 5886cd3f-c8a5-45e9-9084-f6c47fdf64de.gif (400x225, 785K)

When will we get a bc server? I want to do black temple, eye, Sunwell plateu and serpentshrine again

alright take this bullshit thread full of faggots to vg

Holy shit you guys are pathetic. But please, continue by all means. It's fucking hilarious.

M8 this is classic. They aren't going to add dlc. If you want to do that shit find a private server.

F A T A L I T Y

Attached: 1555176117312.jpg (682x1024, 80K)

They are going to add DLC. Not for a while obviously, but they are going to add DLC. Period.

based

>Ambushing anybody autistic enough to get GM

just let him pass, holy fuck. there are some fights you shouldn't pick

You inferior classic fags don't deserve official support. BC was the best content we ever had

False.

Thanks user, appreciate it. As opposed to the tranny, my life doesn't revolve around sex though.
Every post it makes further continues to prove how his brain started to rot due to the hormones.

Attached: cc4a68565b34b971d7671e3ee33fab3dc399a34d.jpg (700x976, 452K)

>that RP walkaround
Unironically based

Not false at all.

Oh yeah? If you're so confident about that you'd have no problem showing us exactly when Blizzard said that.

>Paladins name is fucking Distiller
>He literally filtered out an absolute pleb
Holy fucking shit my sides

Attached: 1542153264756596.gif (389x259, 992K)

>arena
kek

holy fucking based and redpilled

Attached: 1527253087276.jpg (586x580, 75K)

No company has ever released their future plans when they're that far ahead. They're keeping things focused purely on Vanilla for now. They're keeping things focused purely on authenticity.
They'll bring up DLC content after Classic starts to stagnate and that is a guarantee.
Screenshot my posts, I will be loling forever when we have TBC content in a few years time, especially after you tried so hard to deny it.
Nobodies going to be satisfied with running Nax thousands of times, regardless of how good a raid it is.

>that feel when you fuck up and roll on a server with a twitch screamer

>Not enjoying the absolute joy that is a 30v30 fight breaking out over a Lupos spawn
>Not enjoying killing the Lupos as soon as it spawns because it's an op degenerate piece of shit
I feel bad for you

Attached: best-jim-halpert-office-supercut.jpg (650x391, 42K)

So just how viable was enhancement shaman in PVE?

For me, it's the Warlock class.
>Not being enough of a chad to summon a demon (succubus), enslaving her and using her a fuck toy.
What are you doing with your life?

Attached: 1536464757.png (1024x576, 578K)

how could I enjoy something that brings me no material benefit

What you’re describing is called BfA.

Absolutely based and warlockpilled.

>tfw you want to roll a human female warlock but alliance warlocks are trash and to make matters worse humans suck even more than gnome warlocks
it's not fair bros i just want to be a cute human girl with my succubus why do humans have to be the worst warlock race in the entire game?

Ok so you're just bullshitting then. Thanks for wasting our time faggot

And at that point the entire player count will tank because BC is absolute garbage and we all know it.

Attached: De84V7WU8AASF0M.jpg (331x132, 5K)

Nope. WoW classic will more than likely never go past WoTLK tier content. After that was when EVERYBODY other than retail cucks can fully agree the game turned to absolute shit which could never be salvaged.
We will be getting TBC and WoTLK content without any of the things that made it shit and without any of the casualization.
Cope harder.

>had comfy classic threads for a week
>now overran by general shitposters, rose goggles, trannies, and ywn go home posters
>zoomers everywhere
sheesh...

>we get actual content updates with non of the negatives of each expansion.

And who the hell decides what’s “not negative” You? You’re retarded mate.

How much is Blizzard paying people to make this exact same thread every day?

do it, ally locks are underrated, they're better for group pvp because pallies are much better team mates for them than shamans

>Yes in fact, I do play an undead rogue. Why do you ask?

Attached: mall-goth.png (739x472, 624K)

>Nope. WoW classic will more than likely never go past WoTLK tier content. After that was when EVERYBODY other than retail cucks can fully agree the game turned to absolute shit which could never be salvaged.
We will be getting TBC and WoTLK content without any of the things that made it shit and without any of the casualization.

Mental illness, everybody.

How good are priests? Planning to duo level with a friend

The Classic community. Blizzard has been quite reasonable when it comes to keeping Classic as authentic as possible while making only slight deviations to the formula.
Nobody who plays classic will want Heirlooms.
Nobody who plays classic will want monsters to start hitting like wet noodles.
Nobody who plays classic will want to see LFR return. Ever.
Nobody who plays classic will want flying mounts.
We can essentially strip the only two redeemable expansions of their good parts to take while discarding the rest of the shit.

Attached: 1242534347457474.jpg (1024x678, 59K)

Best for leveling. In endgame people wont take you as anything but resto. Lower levels shaman can actually tank if needed.

extremely good

i can't justify it though, i just can't justify 40% of the horde cucking me out of my classes main claim to fame (fear) with one silly racial ability.

No amount of replies will change the fact that you’re are a delusional man-child.

t. Seething tranny.

You know, I've been thinking a lot about this recently since I've recently started playing on Northdale;

How will the Classic devs combat the fact that they ultimately have hundreds of thousands of players entering their servers at once and attempting to do oldschool vanilla quests? The quests back in Vanilla are geared towards a lot of grind and most mob drops are only 30-40% drop rates with no group loot. There's going to be a lot of mob tagging happening too.

Do you think the devs will remove mob tagging early on in the launch and allow every player to get credit for kills (even if they aren't in the same party?)

Would you care if they changed anything to accommodate the new influx of players?

Attached: 1485574833467.gif (800x450, 322K)

Any reasons for that other than Shadow Weaving?

I want to believe but that sounds like a pipe dream, user.

What does that even mean? You’re completely delusional if you think everyone here shares the same opinion about the game. Look at this fucking thread you imbecile.

I want a new thread. This thread was trash, too much shitposting not enough comfy classic posting
youtube.com/watch?v=1VW_VWat4lI

They trialled a light form of sharding in the demo at Blizzcon to combat exactly this issue at launch, and braindead nostalgiacucks who follow the literal mantra of "OLD STUFF GOOD, NEW STUFF BAD" threw a tantrum, so it's possible that won't make it to live.
It's going to be an absolute (unfun) shitshow if nothing is in place to combat it.

If they wanted to do QoL updates they wouldn't do shit like restricting loot trading, releasing the first phase phase without a pvp system or bring back DHKs

shadow priests are strong in pvp and holy priests are obviously desired for raiding. while leveling the warlock can dps harder because they can life tap and you can heal them and their pet

Trannies opinions are unironically irrelevant and they don't reflect the vast majority of people who want to play classic but know that it cannot be left with no new content forever. You are fucking delusional if you think it can. It will die.
>B-but muh private servers
Not an argument. People leave after they've done everything on private servers too.
Blizzard has already said that Classic is not some shitty little side project, it's a side by side project with retail and it will get some amount of content.
Again I don't know how they'll handle shit once WoTLK stuff has rolled out years from now but we'll see.

So I should make my dual-spec Shadow and Holy then?

Disc isn't good? What about penance later on?

Attached: 1524843347995.jpg (399x365, 91K)

How did you guys choose your faction when vanilla rolled out?
> be me, 13
> warcraft fan and lotr nerdy boy
> play both factions equally
> no main, just leveling as a lowby on constant rerolls
> in IF
> NE druid named TomBombadil
> me
> "hey nice name man!"
> "Go fuck yourself you little faggot"
> oh.jpeg
vs
> in Org
> orc hunter named Lurtz
> "Hey man, like your name!"
> "Hey thanks bro! You got a main? We could use some more guildies"
> "nah my highest character is level 20"
> "Oh, ok. Keep at it! Here, have this.."
> trades me 20g
> "take it easy man!"
Horde forever after these experiences. Fuck alliance faggot assholes.

Go fuck yourself you little faggot

i'll take things that never happened, alex

> ya, my nelf rogue is named Drizzzt

Attached: 1548298067404.jpg (634x555, 47K)

Literally what happened. I was young and probably typed like a fucking sperg but I got shit talked by ally faggots when horde players were nicer and more welcoming except the UD rogues, of course.

How did you travel to the future to get a screenshot of me when classic wow releases, user?

Attached: 0tykmxD.gif (1180x488, 1.94M)

dual spec doesnt exist in vanilla, penance doesnt exist in vanilla. disc might have been useful in pvp but i cant say that with certainty

This will never happen because of retail.

They should add dual-spec into vanilla. It would hurt no one and change nothing gameplay wise.

disc is good for pvp, shadow is more of a 1v1 spec

>im going to get gold before anyone else by getting it from people who already have it
what

The coils of death, will crush you...

Attached: Lord_Pythas.jpg (645x881, 128K)

Make a new thread please. I never want to leave this place.

>dual spec
>penance
oh my fuck

>Actually thinking that people want this.

Lmao. I feel sorry for you. Keep dreaming.

>Actually thinking people don't
Cringe and braindead.

The best thing about vanilla is that it leads into TBC, the real best expansion.

You’re hilarious dude. IT WILL NEVER HAPEN.

Probably shards. If you look at the metrics from Nostalrius, it had a garbage retention rate.

>"Over a million registered accounts!"
>80,000 or so active players

Likely Blizz is expecting a huge boom followed by a massive drop, guaranteed shards will be a thing day 1 of Classic.