So exactly how fun was this game? Did I miss out on something big during my childhood?

So exactly how fun was this game? Did I miss out on something big during my childhood?

Attached: unrealtournamentmultiplayer.jpg (1024x768, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/groups/specksunreal
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

play the original one right now, there are still players

extremely fun. yeah you did.

SAME TEAM

How do I go about doing that

Yes. The spiteful, ignorant and the contrarians can call me a boomer all they want. There was a golden era of multi-player fps and fps games in general with fantastic multi-player parts. That era gave birth to these games amongst others:

UT99, 2003, 2004
Doom, 2
Duke 3D
Blood
ROTT
Quake, 2
Quake III Arena
Starsiege Tribes, 2
Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Quake Wars
Battlefield 1942, Vietnam
Team Fortress Classic
Rainbow Six Rogue Spear

There are many others. Basically the cut-off line for that era lasted from 1992 up to 2005-2006 when the xbox 360 and ps3 came out and ruined everything for everyone forever when everything became tacticool cancerous COD mature games for mature gamers such as myself.

its on steam for really cheap all the time, if its not on sale there, then you can probably get a key on some 3rd party site

don't buy on steam. don't support that fatpig jew and his chinkoid insect counterpart.
the UT games are on GOG as well and will be truly yours. not just some shitty digital license than can be taken away from you by that lardswine or the slit eyed insects if they feel like it.
you can also just pirate them, no one gives a fuck anyway and Epic is backed by the chink government so they don't need your money anyway.

>tfw remember really liking UT as an elementary school kid
>realize now I probably only ever played against bots

2k4 is a 10/10 game man. So is 99 for that fact, just in a different way.

I would suggest going through 99 first, although they both aren't sp games in the traditional sense.

UT2004 is great still. Plays and looks like a dream. Against friends is so fun, there are so many options and content to try and even mod.

Like theres this CTF map named Joust where its a narrow corridor, 1v1 oriented and the flag team on the opposite side. Extremely fun

I wanna play some shootan now. Which version of UT is the most active right noq?

Ut4

Got the Ballistic mod for 2k4, check that shit out

Played with friends its easy to install. Like 40 new weapons that are really cool and remind me of Perfect Dark

go die in an escalator shills

The Tiananmen Square massacre June 4 1989
Xi Jinping is a fat cunt

Attached: china.jpg (1024x429, 80K)

>mental illness
Not even once

UT99 was fantastic. I didn't really play online because I was a kid at the time but if you go online now there are still a handful of diehards playing it.

Expect to get your ass handed to you though.

t. Winnie the Pooh

>dude so random XD hella epic stylin on these channers with my shitposts

I loved that (i think) assault mode where both teams start on huge vehicles and try to take over the other one, blew my mind back in the day because the other online games were just tiny maps with unmoving things.

They don't hold a candle to Quake III Arena because the movements and tricks were a weak point but UT99 and 2k4 were really fun games with a lot of content for the genre.

Though I'd say the only must-play Unreal game is Unreal 1.

UT2K4 was the peak

UT2k4 isn't perfect IMO but it's probably the greatest of all the arena shooters in terms of features. Shit tons of maps, shit tons of gametypes, you can tweak literally any gameplay setting you like, shit tons of great mods.

Party van UT2k4 server when?

steamcommunity.com/groups/specksunreal

It's been a while since I've hosted but I'm trying to get back to it this week. I've been busy with so much shit that I fell off the wagon.

Attached: Alpha Formation.jpg (1024x1536, 357K)

>when the xbox 360 and ps3 came out and ruined everything for everyone forever
>ruined everything for everyone forever

I don't know if overreaction, I don't know if true. Either way, it made me laugh.

Attached: 20180226233134_1.jpg (640x480, 88K)