Remember. No matter how bad things get, personally or globally, no matter what tragedies may befall any or all of us...

Remember. No matter how bad things get, personally or globally, no matter what tragedies may befall any or all of us, no matter the trials and tribulations of every day life there will always be DOOM.

Attached: CE063B27-4677-4C92-A268-0ACF551DF57B.jpg (806x992, 176K)

Based

Attached: smug.png (675x675, 440K)

And double barrel shotguns are pretty effective for stopping someone from getting between you and DOOM.

this

Attached: 1555260016559.png (1280x720, 1.04M)

Unless the power plants shut down.

We still have laptops. We could play the GBA ports. We could play Doom 4 on the Switch.

I love Doom too and I do enjoy all the games.
However, new Quake when? QC was not that great, I want Ranger and nightmares.

Attached: shub.gif (476x671, 59K)

The ports on iOS and Android are pretty damn good too.

Also how the fuck do I get MetaDoom to run in gzdoom? I've tried dragging the wad into the .exe but I keep getting some stupid error.

Probably gonna get an announcement sometime this or next year. ID’s putting out THREE games THIS YEAR. What the actual fuck?

That info makes me happy.

Attached: Run from it.jpg (1000x1498, 300K)

i enjoyed the shit out of QC, but a true SP successor to Quake 1 would be too pure to ever happen in this world

Attached: dopepepe3.jpg (324x263, 43K)

Hopefully the next one will be good but I doubt it after the last one.

that's nudoom though, not doom

I know people hate the game, but I love Doom 3.

I like Doom 3 for what it is. They took a big chance, and while it didn’t pay off, I appreciate major game developers taking chances and making something new. I don’t think it’s better or worse than anything, I just think it’s different.

tired of doomslayer fags. this isn't what doomguy is supposed to be. i bet the majority of people who played nudoom didn't even play the originals, or at least zandronum

It's only bad taste to not appreciate Doom 3.
It was the best game of 2004.

Attached: Chamber of the Hero.jpg (1600x900, 223K)

I was gonna say that I bought a graphics card for Doom 3, but it was actually for Far Cry. Still let me play Doom 3, though, so all around good purchase.

HL2 also came out in 2004 and was equally as fucking cool, but I can still do a playthrough of DOOM3 today while I drop HL2 pretty quickly.

The DLC is pretty good as a pick up and play sort of game. Half Life 2, not so much.

Also: Ninja Gaiden and Battlefield Vietnam came out in 2004 and were amazing games as well, but for me Doom was the best.

2004 was a good year for games. Good lord.

Doom 3, Far Cry, Ninja Gaiden, Half Life 2 all out in the same year? Good lord.

Oh fuck how did I forget about Ninja Gaiden, that's my most played game from that year by far.
2004 was the best year ever had.