EA is making another Star Wars game

Are you excited user?

Trailer: youtu.be/0GLbwkfhYZk

Attached: A6C9345C-2593-4BA4-B914-F38D1FE0AE43.png (1280x720, 785K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eQzVs7pQVUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=b2CkJYLOQV0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>StarWars

Attached: w12.jpg (540x540, 36K)

well, the bad guy is so stupid, but finally we have a good main character,a white boy ..good good...
ea said that it is a rpg game, but its a cinematic trailer,so, for now, its a good thing.... for now...
ea... i know that you see me...

Attached: wwq.jpg (1192x566, 73K)

>oh no im on the run but I want to help people but i cant use my powers
>*get inspiration hologram from [insert I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW THEM character]
>omg im a jedi i can do anything

No wonder West left Respawn to work at Epic.

Attached: 1546342316131.jpg (1200x1456, 182K)

>the virgin vidya
>the chad show
youtube.com/watch?v=eQzVs7pQVUQ

I don't trust EA. It's an obvious marketing move to try and get some goodwill back from the fans. It's probably going to be a shitty mediocre story/game, and with the movies in the bin as well, I cannot find the will to care anymore. I'm done with Star Wars. It's been fun, but it's over.

> Yeah, we lied to you all before, but this time we mean it.
Inb4 $100 special edition with “bonus” content

it's gonna be linear as fuck, so no

This will probably be good because it's filoni but I'm also very much done with star wars.
Distractions from life need to be rewarding. The death of star wars is actually a blessing. One less thing to worry about.

Attached: dave-filoni-keeper-of-the-secret-fire1488v2.jpg (2478x1068, 291K)

>EA
no
>Nu Wars
no

>Oh, I'm afraid the microtransactions will be quite operational when your friends arrive.

Whats wrong with Samuel L. Jackson 's face?

is that with that weird pansy cultist hitting each other with neon sticks?
meh

>I’m gonna pretend like I don’t know exactly what Star Wars is
We all know Star Wars is generally shit, but you’re just a pathetic edgelord wannabe

>cinematic trailer
looks cool, could even pass off as a trailer for one of those live action CGI spin off films
but as a game, I have no fucking idea what it's about lmfao
is it suppose to be a single player game or what

Albeit no gameplay is shown the premise is neat.
That's the only good thing this game has going for it though, since it's been done by EA.
Respawn Entertainment will deliver a mediocre and generic action game.

Yeah it's single player

no. everything about it seems aaa bland.

Do they not coordinate this marketing effort at all? You've got like six threads up now. I'm sure they want you guys to be subtler than this.

Apparently, your mentor is the negro lady. Meaning she will have a lot of presence in the game. As an European, that does not appeal to me.
Try selling your game in Africa, seems to be more the market you are looking for.

So apparently it's gonna be a single player action game with a campaign
Wonder if it's gonna be like an RPG where you upgrade your stats and shit
+5 lightsaber damage

so is it gonna be epic exclusive? :^)

>A trailer is shown for a game belonging to one of the largest and most popular media franchises on Earth
>not surprisingly, people make multiple threads
>"muh shill boogeyman"

Attached: 1555260930287.jpg (1068x1200, 90K)

Attached: 0.png (1265x657, 87K)

Could be decent as Respawn is the only decent EA studio left unless EA fucked them in the ass.

>EA + Current SW
can't for it! hyped!

Nope.

>well, the bad guy is so stupid, but finally we have a good main character,a white boy ..good good...
Yea Forums is so fucking embarrassing. OMG A WHITE GUY PLEASE LET ME GIVE YOU MONEY EA, BASED AND REDPILLED!

EA says the gameplay will be like sekiro and already set a release date. So its gonna be a rushed piece of shit running like shit mark my words.

>on a quest to rebuild the Jedi Order
I mean that is cool and all from a story perspective but we all know exactly how this is going to end from the start

>star wars

hello redddit

Ahhh the western saga of being unable to model attractive females continues I see.

Is that inquisitor(?) a girl?

>bl*ck in it
no buy, simple as

>narratively driven single player
>set between RotS and ANH
>unlock and upgrade force/lightsaber abilities
>unique combat system
>protagonist is white
Cautiously optimistic

>EA is making another Star Wars game
>Are you excited user?
>Trailer:
>promotional picture used in the OP
>NOPE NOTHING WRONG HERE, ALL IS WELL, PEOPLE DON'T GET PAID TO ADVERTISE AND "SOCIAL MEDIA" JOBS DON'T EXIST

Yes. The second sister.

/pol/ pls leave

oh look, EA is shilling its game on Yea Forums yet again

I've been playing a lot of KOTOR 2 recently and I really like the idea of a Jedi who survived Order 66 on the run. It's going to be irrelevant canon-wise unless they try to meddle with the movies.
I'm very cautiously interested considering it IS EA but Respawn is ok.

Attached: matlock.jpg (400x300, 23K)

>As an European, that does not appeal to me.
>an European
>an Yuropean
You ain't fooling no one, yankee.

>EA
>have to play as a human
>thinks they deserve brownie points for not having microtransaction
no thanks

I won't be slightly interested unless we can
>become a Dark Jedi
and/or
>fuck that inquisitor lady

user YOU STILL HAVEN'T SUBMITTED TO RE-EDUCATION

DON'T MAKE ME FILE A COMPLAINT WITH HR

Attached: 1555187110528.jpg (1920x1080, 186K)

Not so fast

Attached: 3523C132-19AA-46C9-B89C-B8A86A94605F.jpg (480x480, 27K)

Im in love with Inquisifu

>EA
>excited
If you mean how excited I will be to watch this shitfest crash and burn not really since they're still delivering full force with that with Anthem

>EA
>SW
>Disney

Attached: pain.jpg (1112x1072, 220K)

buying it day one to trigger /pol/ and retardera niggers

Attached: 68fba1947a2830a65e265f730cce544a.jpg (1684x1953, 1.03M)

Turning to the dark side would require Vader allowing you to do that, which he won't, because as it stands he's already trying to keep Sheev from looking for replacements, mostly by killing all of them.

>muh preciouuussss...FORRRCCEEE!!!!

*calls up ventress*

"Yeah, I got this bitch inquisitor harrassing me, yes, she thinks shes hot shit, and yes, I think its Barriss"

Attached: 1d942f2f50131089527b68cd5a8de92c--pinterest-vs.jpg (229x386, 12K)

>Vader
you don't need his approval
we're going even deeper, exploring Jedi ruins and scanning ancient QR codes

>soi wars and ea generic game 89

Pass

>Muh Boogeyman

This strawman is utterly pathetic, Yea Forums is not an impenetrable force by any means when you can post without registration. Of course, someones going to be paid to waste their time selling you a product, and it's been done before. Don't be a retard.

Attached: JUST FUCKING BUY IT.jpg (1172x959, 124K)

>I mean that is cool and all from a story perspective but we all know exactly how this is going to end from the start

Yep, with his ass reminding himself of his own rules that he broke as Vader smokes him.

I mean, at least it's single player so the forced EA microtransactions won't be that bad, right?

r-right?

Oh boy everyone remember the woman in BFII who tied into the nu wars story?

Me neither!

It won't have microtransactions. EA will probably release a shitton of DLC that's not worth the price.

Attached: 1450653162427.gif (237x157, 518K)

>Excited for nu games
No thanks

PLEASE user I GAVE YOU MY HOLO NUMBER CAN WE JUST GO ON A DATE AT THE CANTINA, PLEASE!

Attached: 1555232318552.jpg (1041x576, 56K)

it's respawn tho

Meh you haven't seen shit yet. The books made the Vong race that is immune to the force attack the galaxy( i know its not canon). So they have lots of wiggle room. There are tons of nonjedi light saber wielding force users out there.

Plus its pretty obvious they are making the force much less of a special thing.

Attached: Devil-1.jpg (512x218, 24K)

>Reveal trailer
>It's a pre-rendered cutscene

Aaaand dropped.
That's a sign that the game is awful.

Attached: 1511551074335.gif (320x320, 240K)

>ea sw

I want her to sit on my face

Attached: Second_Sister_hanging_out.png (2560x1070, 908K)

that's literally what single player games are, though
a bunch of cutscenes

This. Did people not learn from anthem?

>I am altering the deal, pray I don't alter it any further

A white man as the main character in Star Wars in 2019? Am I dreaming?

CRASHING THIS SHUTTLE

looks like worse than eu force unleashed shit

So this is a female Starkiller clone correct? I mean she is clearly going to join you. There is no way EA is going to have a roleplay a wimpy exjedi that kills an empowered female right?

Attached: 8a9.jpg (400x267, 22K)

She's an Inquisitor.

No shit. I am obviously talking about who she is behind the mask.

>ventress
>He doesn't know

She's going to be a young apprentice, just like Cal.

No, it'll be some alien chick.

A what now? Is that some OC do not steal concept like the Reborn were for Jedi Outcast?

I'm sick of them reusing previous scores and slowing them down for fucking trailers. Just make an original piece, it's starting to become tacky

>female
>clone
wat

It happens.

Attached: 18m43byyif1udjpg.jpg (1015x759, 81K)

if it gay if you fuck your clone
did he fuck his clone
i bet he did

From the Rebels animated series.

100 bucks the lightsaber combat will not be as good as Jedi Acedemy

Attached: 1554852578059.jpg (960x952, 94K)

a token nigger

>implying i dont know

Yes i know about that shitty book

That's fucking dumb,it violates the very concept of clone which is an identical copy of one individual at least when it comes to genes, twins are technically natural clones but environment can still influence them altering their final appeareance.
Even if the rest of the genome is exactly the same the moment you change the sex chromosome is not a clone but rather a GMO, if anything.

Its a 9/10 chance gonna be Barriss Offee

Which means I get to shank that bitch with the fury of a thousand anakins

Attached: Screenshot_20190414-134039.png (1280x720, 469K)

>ea
>trust no one

nice

If you are going to start making bets at least risk it a bit.
I bet 100 bucks it will not be as good as TFU

>killing space muslims
based

Looks like a fucking movie trailer. I can't imagine the game being good with that kind of first impression.

Based cowboy autist, he's aight sometimes

Attached: Filoni's wet dream.png (431x686, 135K)

>Its a 9/10 chance gonna be Barriss Offee
Oh god please. I need my DSLfu

You don't have to imagine that the game will be bad, because we have Battlefront 1 and 2 EA editions to confirm it for us

WITH NO SURVIVORS

dead franchise

That's a given. It's going to play like God of War cinematic shit.

>no gameplay
That's never a good sign. Probably will be shit like Force Unleashed.

How awful.

She got almost more face time in the trailer than the main character so she is probably going to be the main villain or an ally.

>Are you excited user?

I would have been if it was called "Sith: Rising Order" and was about a vengeful Summer Glau becoming a Sith apprentice or something

Attached: cameron3.png (852x735, 825K)

Makes me wonder, why the fuck aren't full CGI realistic movies more popular in huge production companies? Beowulf was breddy good and considering how people are foaming their mouths over nuGoW the Last of Dikes and this there is no fear for a lack of audience.

Attached: 1554642458044.png (128x128, 11K)

>trust nobody, not even yourself

>narratively driven
>cinematic combat
>paid skins
Also, the boring shit again. Finish training, rebuild the order. We did this many times in Star Wars game. Why not make a game about actual jedi master who actually hiding from Empire? Instead of all this bullshit with training you can make some actually fun semi-stealth gameplay and interesting story about surviving.

Where’s Visceral games on that pic?

FU2 was shit, 1 wasn't as bad some of the shit EA Star Wars puts out today

Attached: reeee.jpg (400x343, 8K)

Both were total shit.

Why the fuck did the Empire stop using droids on the battlefield? The only droid we see now are maintenance and medical.

Hopefully the combat is something similar to force unleashed and we'll get a good star wars game, not going to hold my breath though

Game nowadays end being mediocre because they add tons od bullshit like micro transactions, lootboxes, multiplayer

But it seems this game wont have anything like that, I'm gonna remain optimistic

Dark Troopers. Those guys that are not canon and being replaced with totally not Dark Troopers.

>Hopefully the combat is something similar to force unleashed

Attached: 1505106662512.jpg (320x320, 29K)

Droids were used during the clone war and were obviously trash. Everyone knew they were trash and the empire would probably revolt if they filled their ranks with the very thing they fought against. also The empire has always been clear about not putting all their eggs in one basket.

People are cheaper

Its for a few reasons.
Palpatine wanted everyone to fear the confederacy which used droids so it would be dumb to use battle droids which the population has a fear of, when a soldier joins the Empire anyone that is close to him do not want to fight against the Empire because their own son is with them and lastly droids can be reprogrammed easily to fight against the Empire but its harder to convince a guy to fight against something he swore loyalty to.

>Droids were used during the clone war and were obviously trash
They were defeating everything they were up against until countered by a clone army of the most skilled mandalorian warrior living.

>EA

No thanks

This trailer is fucking weird, it simultaneously seems like he's satirizing certain statements and actually accepting certain other statements but then he does the very earnest "trust only in the force" shit at the end. What did he mean by this?

>Droids were used during the clone war and were obviously trash. Everyone knew they were trash
they weren't even that bad though compared to the clone army

>Jedi Acedemy
>good
it's fucking overrated

I guess it looks ok. not a big fan of the awful MC VA. I'm hopeful for the gameplay, but this EA so they will fuck something up.

Attached: 1493914304901.jpg (500x501, 35K)

Can you even make Jedi Knight combat with gamepad?

Droids met with minimal resistance until the clone army. I mean we see most planets are industrialistic, colonies, farmers or enslaved. Everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Jedi academy was on Xbox.

Why don't they just make a fucking darth vader game?

Cool alien. Pitty that Disney has decided that all aliens have to look brown now, would have looked better as a grey or green one.

Really? Wonder how it plays on gamepad.

>#1 TRENDING

Wow.

I didn't see one shred of gameplay in that trailer, so I'm gonna assume it's shit just by being an EA game.
Star Wars is a shit franchise anyway. All these things people could have nostalgia for, and they pick the most soulless trash-tier movies for toddlers

And why do they always set it in the worst and most boring and played out era?

There's so many fucking Jedi leading up to the deathstar 1 assault that it's impossible to believe that they would've faded into obscurity. Everyone would have seen those fuckers by now.

At this rate, there's been so many "new hopes" that by the time it gets to Luke you may as well call him bob hope.

I don't even know what that means.

Attached: rem-lezar.gif (240x184, 617K)

>White male protag

Yeah, that's gonna be a no from me dawg

>HEY WE KNOW WE'RE A MULTI BILLION DOLLAR CORPORATION WHO HAS BEEN ABUSING CUSTOMERS FOR WELL OVER A DECADE WHILE PUMPING OUT LOW EFFORT TRASH, BUT THIS LICENSED GAME FROM ANOTHER MULTI BILLION DOLLAR CORPORATION WHO HAS BEEN RUNNING THEIR OWN IP INTO THE GROUND WILL BE SUPER GOOD YOU CAN TRUST US THIS TIME FOR REAL LET THE PAST DIE RIGHT LMAO

The entire planet Naboo's army, plus the royal guard, plus a jedi and his padawan are minimal resistance? It took a fucking macguffin and a fresh army of retarded merpeople just to get them out of that one.

Well no shit droids would do well against Cletus and his friend with pitchforks
but I do think people really underestimate how good droids really are compared to clones
clones cost thousands of credits to produce and take 10 year to be able to fight properly while droids only cost one thousand credits and take two days to fight properly.
If the clone wars waged on for longer and Palpatine was not pulling the strings the droids would likely win because of how many of them there were compared to clones.

Attached: B1 threatening.jpg (229x220, 7K)

I bet you look worse than her.

god damn it, fuck this company. Its almost like they're out to make video games worse on purpose. at this point I ignore EA based on principle and I'm not a man of principle. Also Star Wars is completely lost, even if the main character is white. They only made him white because white males are the main demographic for single player games, and they know they lost that demographic recently with shitty practices.

I want a game where you are an hardly trained padawan who had to make a living being a bounty hunter. And then you find a piramide shaped holcron that claims to want to help you train and survive. And the entire game is you playing a character that is slowly falling deep into the dark side, with the ending being you joining the empire and become an inquisitor. Because a young padawan has no clue what a sith holcron looks like, and the holocron decided to do a subtle corruption. Now that would be original, not this plot that we have seen a dozen times before.

Just for this, I'm gonna go delete Battlefront 2 from my PS4. Fucking 120GB of trash.

Imagine the scale of the galaxy and outer rims, it's too big to think a mere hundreds of Jedis would express any kind of "comeback" after the republic went to shit.

His face isn't be shoved into a AAA franchise as a main character and called "beautiful"

That's a bad example and you know it. They lose the battle and only win the war due to Jedi involvement. Water Jamaicans with catapults and this was a lead senate planet. I mean come on. The galaxy was clearly not ready for war.

youtube.com/watch?v=b2CkJYLOQV0

>EA is making
Wrong

Are people calling her that?

She isn't the main character and no one called her beautiful. And why would you have a problem with that?

>No gameplay
>Overplayed part of the timeline, again
>EA as publisher

What is there to be excited for? It doesn't look bad but it's just a bunch of Star Wars CGI in a video. There's nothing to go off on one way or the other, except for you know EA being terrible.

>Reveal trailer is all cutscene bullshit
What happened to gameplay trailer reveals?

>kid is setting out to rebuild the jedi
>game is set shortly after Order 66
Doesn't that mean we already know he isn't going to do it?

Attached: jackie.jpg (620x419, 57K)

>beautiful
sorry I got her mixed up with something else as far as I know she hasn't been called anything like that

>Star Wars
You have to over 18 to post here

It's masturbation.

I need this in my life.

BUT HE TOTALLY COULD LIKE IN THE OUTER RIM OR IN SECRET MAN WE GOTTA BUILD UP THAT EU

Also I played this game already. It was called Jedi Academy and it was really fun.

But fuck mousewars and fuck ea. Never ever again.

i doubt anyone under 18 gives a shit about star wars, i don't know why they don't just go full adult with blood and gore and dark themes desu

would certainly make things a bit fresh

but if you're fucking a female clone then you can have a child, a horrible mega-incest child with flippers, that can't happen with masturbation

>blood and gore
>with lightsabers and pew pew guns that cauterize flesh wounds on contact
Impossible.

ya, the kid will be dead at the end. That or he'll start his transition into "caline" and the sequel will be about taking down drumpf's nazi stormtroopers.

Yeah Rebels did the same thing.
>Oh, Kanin and Ezra are the new Jedi
>Except they're never in the OT, and Luke is the one who rebuilds the Jedi

>2:00

I've literally been looping that bit for about 2 hours

help me, its too good

>No microtransactions
>Trust no one
What did they mean by this

>Can you even make Jedi Knight combat with gamepad?

Attached: fineapparantly.png (279x703, 86K)

>ditched titanfall for apex legends
>

apex is a good game tho

kek

More fucking ugly ass niggers in games.