What's stopping them from adding an easy mode?

Reminder Doom in 1993 had 5 difficulty options

Attached: 1554490065927.jpg (720x1128, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pty2qD7aeIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Their creative vision.

>Celeste's creator
What? Who?

>tee hee I posted it again!

Have sex

>2D platformer indie dev giving advice to 3D action devs
Every time

>Their creative vision.
Sound like white supremacy to me.

dilate

why are so many Yea Forumsedditors pretending that they want an easy mode

They should add a hard mode.

but the game is easy enough already

>Indieshit tranny has the audacity to try to teach FromSoft

The game is just fair. Everybody has been playing this game like it's Dark Souls 4 when bosses are weak to certain prosthetics. Demon of Hatred staggers when you blow the whistle. Guardian Ape takes extra damage when use the spear to pull out the centipede/setting the ape on fire.

There is an easy mode under everyone's nose

but the creators aren't white

>What's stopping them
They may be weebs but they aren't faggots

how to make an easy mode
>you do double damage
>so do enemies

they want to feel like they can grab attention

>when use the spear to pull out the centipede
I still can't fucking get the timing for this shit. when do you actually have the opportunity to do it?

Celeste's easy mode is the most gormless shit ever. Like I understand Matt wanted to create a system where anyone can create their own difficulty but the options it gives you are just way too fucking powerful for a mode you get from the VERY start of the game. They might as well have called it "cheat codes" instead of "assist mode". Also using said mode doesn't lock you out of any content including achievements which trivializes the entire game in a broader sense.

Attached: celeste3.jpg (1200x675, 82K)

Wouldn't a simple 'normal mode' clearly satisfy both parties?

Attached: D4CFSC5UIAgUp6R.jpg large.jpg (700x933, 48K)

oh wasnt that the abortion pixelshit guy?

Holy shit, just watch it on youtube at that point

Attached: lel.jpg (345x383, 47K)

after he does his huge downslash

His solution to Sekiro is basically implementing assist mode like that. it's pretty ridiculous

why dont these fags just download cheat engine

they don't want to

It's a weird idea that everybody should be able to view your story, while that's not necessarily true. I think it's fine they made their game that way, but demanding that every game trivializes the experience for the story is retarded.

You have to deflect his overhead swing, doing so makes him flop down on his belly and stuns him for a few seconds. Use the spear to drag the centipede out.

What's stopping the creators of Tetris from turning their game into a FPS to appeal to shooter fans? The fact that they don't need to for starters

>Implying anyone played Doom on anything but Ultra Violence or Nightmare

DMC Heaven or Hell

It's just crybabies that grew up with everything they demanded, throwing tantrums as their only option and who never had to struggle in life.

These faggots wants an equality of outcome instead of an equality of opportunity.

Game is not even hard. Those trannies have ADD and they dont want to learn how to play the fucking game.

youtube.com/watch?v=pty2qD7aeIc

Sekiro buttblasted babies DESTROYED

>Celeste's creator

literally a retarded tranny lover

Why would they? In recent memory not a single game they have come out with has had modes, they are crafted to be what they are, why would they suddenly add a 'easy' mode, if they did they would need to add a 'hard' mode too.
Its not a simple fps where just tweeking the numbers would do this, They could lower all boss damage by 50% the bad people will still be bad and lose and complain about it

The japs who made the game dont give a fuck about the west complaining its too hard, right?

if assist mode was just stamina or a bit of extra health i'd understand but invincibility? what's the point, it's not even a game then just watching a playthrough