Game has an insanely detailed character creator where the only limit is your own creativity

>game has an insanely detailed character creator where the only limit is your own creativity
>he still creates a fucking white male with default presets
Explain yourself Yea Forums

Attached: 1551507850107.jpg (720x357, 43K)

because white male is the default and I don't give two shits about character creation, I just want to play the fucking game, you retard.

>Incredibly detailed character creator
>Spend entire time covered head-to-toe in armor.
>Game is in first person

You really gonna complain that the default model in a CUSTOM CHARACTER CREATOR is white?

I don't give a shit what my character looks like. I just want to play the game. The default is normally fine looking. Like in saints row and monster Hunter

That's not that i meant retard

I self insert as myself

t. plays as a female

>he doesn't make a hot tomboy with short hair and an energized attitude

afraid ill get tired of the look 5 hours in because autism. this isnt the case if im roleplaying a specific char though

It's always horrible in Monster Hunter because the default is some overly clean-looking prissy faggot. He doesn't even have a beard, tribal tattoos, or other Hunter-related shit that makes them look like more than just an NPC model.

based and redpilled

>doesn't make a pale, red eyed, black haired hime cut girl every time

Attached: 20181224170943_1.jpg (1920x1080, 537K)

>Make a character who is more or less a flashy prince type in Toukiden 2, aimed to use more elegant armor sets
>Finally get waist-deep into character creation
>Find out that female models have a sort of greaser-style gelled pomp for a hairstyle 75 hours into postgame grinding
>Could have made a badass Yankii girl, but was a giant faggot and made a prince charming instead

i make a tan guy with white or black hair and gold or red eyes usually though

I make big, strong, super buff female if I can, if not then male. Also only use fists and/or gauntlent type weapons if I can.

Rather the Best than the Rest

>Hits random until it looks good and then maximizes chest slider if there is one.

>spends two hours making a custom character look good in character creation
>Everything that isn't the default presets looks like a monkey faced aberration the moment the game starts
Why do people think Mass Effect was good again?

Character creators only exist to let you play as brown anime girls

Attached: 6eeb777143a1b5c20f8e3811eb1a6adc.jpg (750x1000, 338K)

who the fuck wants to look at fucking niggers all the time?
im not european

If you never make and play as a big nigga with afro, I wont trust you.

My literal nigger
This one is based too

Attached: 51mV-CXcVmL._SY445_.jpg (312x445, 41K)

Why would I choose to play as an inferior creature if I'm not larping?

>game has an insanely detailed character creator where the only limit is your own creativity
Never seen one.

I'm not autistic

Fucking based. Bonus for fist/gauntlet weapons.

Pretty good, too

Used to do this all the time as a kid.

I just make a short brown man
so I make myself

Attached: 1541952420305.gif (491x704, 3.22M)

Excellent taste

>spend hours creating the perfect anime girl
>turn the camera around

Who doesn't use it to make their perfect Waifu?

>make horrible monster
>sometimes take off face armor and laugh at my creation
>put armor back on because he’s gross

That's cute, what game?

>play as a warrior/tank
>never see my character's face
at most i'll adjust height/weight stuff and maybe fuck around with hair color

What if I make a boring male that transforms into a robot?

Attached: 1543690782859.webm (382x552, 1.85M)

it's one of the god eater games

>Make a white dude
>Give him a tiny head, huge torso, long arms, short and thin legs, and absolute max height

Joke characters are best custom characters.

same
it's best when you do it with the race that's supposed to be cute

Attached: TERA_ScreenShot_20150725_004757.png (1920x1080, 2.06M)

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.41M)

OK THEN TELL ME SOME FUCKING GAMES THEN

Attached: 1543031253193.gif (500x271, 1018K)

>not making a character that suits the role
IMAGINE having your brain so fried you can't take a game seriously.

>0 B.C. + 2019
>taking games seriously

Attached: 20A423C9-63DB-43CE-8F1C-DB9855BE5F02.png (350x355, 102K)

Attached: Sporebox.jpg (256x355, 55K)

Thanks. That's the series that's kind of like Monster Hunter right? Is it any good? I don't play either.

DO I LOOK LIKE SOME FUCKING CASUAL TO YOU CUNT

Attached: 1523730173894.jpg (556x713, 44K)

The only game I can think of that has a good CC is Dragons Dogma, and you spend 90% of that game looking at the back of a hat/helmet anyway. Every Western game CC looks like lumpy trash and every other Jap game CC is designed only to make Kirito fanclones and generic moeshit girl characters for retards on free meals to repost on /vg/

Besides, what kind of embarrassing faggot wants to spend an hour fucking around with sliders instead of playing a video game?

Attached: 1549206985147.gif (320x320, 3.13M)

>Unlimited creativity
>Create penis monsters and stupid things that don't even look good
I'm so guilty of this. Shame the game was such a fucking letdown.

You fucking wish. I basically have an autismo checklist in my head of things I personally think are cool and would want for myself if I was that character. I definitely self-insert when I play games with character creators, as I get immersed in video games when I play, and see the character I control as an extension of myself, as my only tool to canonically interact with the game world.
If you're not sure where you stand on this scale, ask yourself: If you were playing SMB and a normie family member walked up and asked "How do you do that?", would you say "When I press A, I jump", or would you say "When I press A, Mario jumps"?
Whether it's a self-insert or the odd times I try to RP a particular character in mind, I always try to keep my characters lore-friendly and fit with the artstyle of the game world. The list, cut as required by game restrictions, as follows:

>not making an elegant woman with himecut/brown slutty gyaru depending on the game
Disappointed me again, Yea Forums.

Attached: 1504536789217.jpg (720x720, 70K)

>Human
>Male
>White
>Pale
>Average height
>Average-to-thin body
>Sharp/thin facial features, long nose
>Dark eyesockets / sunken eyes
>Light brown or green eyes
>Medium to thick eyebrows
>Brown or blonde hair
>Hair longer than buzzed or very short (usually classic side-part, sometimes windswept or ponytail or other piratey things)
>Facial hair
>Sideburns and moustache (chops and flared handlebar)
>Agile/Dexterous/Intelligent classes
>Prefer pirate/treasure hunter, vampire/witch hunter, duelist, spellsword, rogue, in that order
>If magicky, prefer utility spells (unlock, light, telekinesis, invisibility, etc.), arcane spells (non-specific "magic"), lightning spells, in that order
>Swords
>Prefer European sabres, basket-hilt broadswords, cutlasses, rapiers, in that order (anything with a knuckle-guard)
>Prefer pistols, non-automatic rifles, shotguns, in that order. The older the better, I refuse anything past WWII, but I'll settle for anything with wood furniture if there's nothing else.
>Whips are also kinda cool
>Medium-to-light armor/clothing
>Open coats or jackets, preferably pirate frock in green/blue/red, with buttons. Brigandine if no coats/jackets.
>White button-shirts (ruffly if appropriate) or gambeson tops
>Waistcoat, different but complimentary color to coat/jacket (none with brigandine)
>Cravat
>Hat - tricorne, top hat, flat-wide-brim stetson, bowler, nothing if past the time period for bowlers
>If gloves, thin brown leather finger-gloves or flared brown/black leather gauntlets, by time period
>Pants usually earth-tone breeches (white if going for extra fancy) or jeans
>Shin/Knee-length boots, cuffed, black or brown leather, pointed or round toe, slight heel
>generally just always go for "pirate" or "old-timey military officer"
I've made over 70 unique European-themed officers in Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires, all with unique stats, first and last names, and (mostly) weapons, fite me.

Lel nerd

Like I did in tony hawks underground games, if ever get the chance, I make a skeleton character. Or in MK Armageddon I make Skeletor.

Attached: 1457825383865.jpg (505x581, 113K)