Make me cry /v

Make me cry /v

Attached: broken sad.jpg (1440x1080, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_VFm4KiRNU
youtube.com/watch?v=gCnnyrh4Okw
youtu.be/tVylTfkDP5c
youtu.be/Cm0r101Mkko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MGSV will always be shit. Metal gear is at the hands of Konami forever now.

The things you hate that are happening to your hobby are an invertible feature of capitalism, not an exception, and not caused by a few individuals.

It doesn't matter who's in charge of "the industry" or "the platform" or "journalism," the same thing will happen, and get worse forever.

Attached: 1319773416775.jpg (1181x405, 81K)

Anthem sold well.

First post does it lads

Attached: Bake me into a pie.jpg (639x484, 22K)

Metal gear is always shit. Movies =/= games.

Sakura is such a good girl

The reason you're enjoying videogames less and less is because they are your only outlet, because you're wasting your life pursuing nothing but meaningless work and meaningless games instead of doing something of value.
Once you start learning and producing things of value you'll actually appreciate the downtime you spend playing games again.

Monitoring this thread. Doubt this board could do it, but we'll see.

Nanoha is better than CCS

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_VFm4KiRNU

Attached: jerry.jpg (512x384, 22K)

Too real

Attached: C321B798-5CB8-42F2-B382-3C50A6F7432B.gif (540x205, 2.94M)

Attached: 3e871e1af66a2957bd16a3a570b8fc25.jpg (1081x1081, 188K)

Not really. I do like games a lot but DESU they are only like 6th favourite hobby

I was more aiming towards the tards and NEETs who get up in the morning and do nothing but game and shitpost.
You can't do nothing with your life and be happy, and playing games really might as well be doing nothing. it's wasted time.
There is nothing wrong with wasting some time, hell even two or three hours a day, but doing the same thing every day? You'll get bored eventually.

Life has no meaning user, and don't come up with this: "spread your genes and HAVE SEX BRO".

>Duuude just like, waste your time, notthing has any meaning anyway, just like lol dude, like just do whatever feels gud xD XD

Fucking hedonistic nihilists,kill yourself already if your life is useless

If life is useless, why commit suicide? That would be useless.

>hell even two or three hours a day
WOW so hardcore
lmao kys normalfag

2000 was literally almost 20 years ago

>Life has no meaning don't tell me having sex is the meaning
That's literally the only acceptable definition of meaning of life:Procreation.
It's what everything strives towards, passing on your genes.

Attached: 1553620713223.png (769x733, 60K)

imagine trying to justify how you live on the internet and on Yea Forums on all of the places

based
you're a fag and your post makes no sense, if life has no meaning then you're just wasting effort living it

Fuck

Attached: 1545924612291.jpg (1200x798, 257K)

Here you go:

youtube.com/watch?v=gCnnyrh4Okw

>TFW almost 30
Pls, I want to die in my sleep

Attached: FUCKING END ME.jpg (680x464, 43K)

>MUH KOJIMA

I just don't understand the minds of insects and niggers when it comes to defy values and meanings. Go on and explain your reasonings, I will be waiting ;)

>you're growing older
>your love for video games dwindles the older you get
>you have no other interests or hobbies other than video games
>you have no useful skills outside of video games
>you have no future prospects
>your parents are disappointed in you
>you will die alone
>you will die in misery

Attached: 1507967419894.jpg (710x453, 57K)

>defy

ESL go and stay go

Kill yourself meowie.

I'm tired of seeing you redditors posting this stupid fucking movie. You have to go back.

>tfw accomplished biomedical engineer and beloved friend and brother who throws weekly dinner parties.
I'll propably die alone though, I'm hideous, so you got me there.
Sad, but not crying yet

Attached: Wrong.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

what make you think its meowie?

If life has no meaning then let me smash your degenerate skull so you can stop wasting my oxygen

while I agree that a good game could be made without Kojima, we only got Survive without him right now so user is kinda right with that

The quality of a movie is not dictated by the fanbase

Bladerunner movies are excellent

It's your fault

Attached: big_1474594641_image.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

STOP

i only vaguely remember this show. is this an episode she confesses to that guy or something?

have sex, that's all you are good for, silly insectoid

Half Life 3 is never, ever going to exist

The current gen of consoles is six years old

>game forces you to kill them
>WHOA user I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE A FUCKING MURDERER

>got a degree
>got a new decent paying job
>got a few good friends that i go out every now and then

All i need is to get the fuck out of my parents house, get my own place and never come back.

Attached: 3d5ec17bc9bec5b42ec9b41e5e815f08.png (1280x1119, 532K)

Pleb filter activated

>only redditors like blade runner
Obsessed.

I do, bugman. But thanks for the reply

>Being unable to seperate art from artist and fanbase

How fucking dumb are you

Attached: 14576784620436t092.jpg (850x1288, 293K)

If life has no meaning, then suicide is wasted effort.

Spec Ops is truly one of the greatest pleb filters and brainlet identifiers of all time.
Especially with the irrational anger they always display.
They don't like the message of the game and instead of thinking about it or analyzing why they dislike it they just lash out at anybody who brings up the game

>The quality of a movie is not dictated by the fanbase
People say this, but I increasingly find cases where this is true.

The quality of a media and fanbase are entirely seperate

Stadia will probably succeed and turn all games into bait-and-grind industry with per-minute subscription model.

If someone acts like a fly, it's reasonable to assume that what they like to eat is shit.

If life has no meaning then it becomes a question of effort regarding either A:Continuing to live or B: Killing yourself.
And seeing how living on, sometimes even for years wastes a lot more energy than just jumping out of a window, the cost-benefit analysis of a nihilist like yourself should make suicide the better option.
TL:DR: Kill yourself, it wastes less oxygen then your existence.

>food analogy

Attached: 1545002071578.png (396x385, 138K)

what are your first 5 hobbies

>thinks shit is food
Shit-eater detected.

>He never ate poo curry
How's living in the midwest?

Attached: Poo curry.jpg (480x360, 41K)

>tfw time feels like its going faster

Attached: 1538334312590.jpg (4096x2304, 1.29M)

Sounds like something r*ddit would enjoy.
Again, you have to go back.

>it's so deep....the game...forces you to think....about actions it made...you do...whoa...

Attached: Another one.png (650x377, 132K)

I miss him bros

Attached: 0378427262a65c0e31c852a0fc064c56.jpg (731x732, 88K)

That's the best part of the game how you feel like shit for mindlessly following an objective prompt

>be me
>sit down to play some vidya around 7:00
>play for half hour
>look at clock
>it's now 9:00
Am I stuck in a time warp?

Attached: 91f.jpg (600x399, 27K)

>producing things of value
if only I could...
my skills are not evenly spread and I ended up being a bad jack of all trades at best

>that's the...genius of...it...bros...the only winning move...is not to play....

That's bullshit you tell yourself once you get far enough into a skill where progress starts actually getting harder.
Everything is easy at the start, grinding out and refining your skill is what takes time and patience.

Looks like you mindlessly typed out that post. Would you mind rephrasing it so that it's actually intelligible?

>He's to dumb to abstract a message from a simple game like Spec Ops

You could just finish the fucking game and think about why it made you feel this way and why you're angry at it, instead of having your retarded kneejerk reaction

jesus christ read a fucking book smarter people than you have had this argument like 30 times in the 20th century alone

>on /v
>wants proper sentence structure and grammar

Those are not compatible

it's mostly because of that, the daunting dread of it being hard got me intimidated, and the laziness starts to build up.
just like what I'm doing now, posting here instead of doing my paper

>Everything is easy at the start
Bullshit. Having this "you didn't *actually* try" mentality throws away any form of qualitative distinction. If I'm learning to skateboard, doing a kickflip might not make you an expert but it sure as hell is a challenge and it's certainly a notable effort. Fuck you and your "nothing's ever good enough" attitude.

>sit down to play rome 2 total war in the morning
>eventually stop playing
>it is now dark outside
>mfw literally went through the entire day without eating and drinking anything
Turn based games are such a waste of time.

Attached: ea3g5enkti721.png (640x786, 398K)

>reddit spacing
I know of a compatible place for you.

You can derive meaning from bettering yourself on some area, any area, of your choosing! And yeah, your skills in carpentry or gaming won't outlast your death, but, with any luck, your faggotry will neither.

Attached: b5f93542.jpg (718x718, 46K)

As much as I hate to admit it Fpbp.

Attached: 1410084705082.jpg (845x771, 51K)

Attached: 1554598528903.png (2560x1246, 528K)

Kickflips are already hard in this scale you inbred tard.
Just riding around on the board and sticking ollies while moving takes time. If someone managed to learn a kickflip he already put in more time and effort than someone who just jumps from hobby to hobby, quiting when it gets hard
Go do your fucking paper

You will never know the Secret of Monkey Island nor what Big Whoop really is.
Ron Gilbert promised to take these with his grave unless he gets the chance to work on MI again.

People won't appreciate SMT like they do with Persona

youtu.be/tVylTfkDP5c
Never ever

you're a fag

>Ar Tonelico is dead
This one hurt the most.

>The Drakengard series has been abandoned in favor of Nier

I wish people would stop pretending that Drakengard was ever good and not just a joke series.

You gife life the meaning you want.
If it is just enjoying it, there is nothing wrong with that

>Nier was conceived on a joke ending of a joke series
>ended up being a hit
pottery

I miss Gainax.

banjo is a terrible overrated character who will never get a new game, or into smash
i heard a lot of people here like banjoverrated for some reason so i assume you're one of them

which is funny because MGSV was the first (and last) entry in that series that actaully tried to be more of a game than an interactive movie.
And everyone shits on that because >muh story

This isn't necessarily true though, I produce things of value during my free time and work and still struggle to enjoy video games at times. Truth is they're either getting older and the flashy things on screen isn't doing it for them anymore or they're depressed like I am. Depression isn't necessarily a feeling of sad sometimes as it is the lack of happy and enjoyment.

Attached: 1436769147290.jpg (848x4761, 526K)

>opening music is Sakura expressing how much she loves Yukito
>when she finally declares to him he rejects her and ends with her big brother
That must hurt.

I miss him but he lived a long, fulfilling life. He died doing what he loved, about the best way anyone could live and die.

Attached: iwata.png (1464x703, 1.56M)

Attached: 1511112392304.webm (460x258, 235K)

so are all nintendo characters dead then?

>didn't get it
MGS2 fans are soooo retarded.

Attached: 1450757357909.png (347x899, 32K)

>when it gets hard
How do you define "where it gets hard". You could put that anywhere. Addition is when it gets hard, algebra is when it gets hard, calculus is when it gets hard, string theory is when it gets hard...
Everything is a challenge if they weren't able to do it before. If they started, it means they tried. I can't imagine how people accomplish anything with your way of thinking.

no you don't

Attached: gainax.jpg (1274x673, 129K)

;_;7

youtu.be/Cm0r101Mkko

Attached: tumblr_inline_operxd9PVW1qkpnrw_400.gif (256x192, 384K)