Super Smash Bros Ultimate Movesets

Yet another moveset thread.

Attached: 470B3921-FCD2-482D-BB3F-67F1B5A4A28E.jpg (420x420, 95K)

Attached: 33AA07D7-7F8C-4E92-973B-1E6632D7507F.jpg (2552x3149, 1.29M)

Crash bandicoot
The moves from his games

Peenus

My peanus weenus of couse

Up b
Down b
Side b
Neutral b

There. Just add in random taps of the A button and you got the whole game’s move set

I like this post

Attached: 1529249857540.png (959x2414, 450K)

all TL:DR but I'll specify if you want

Attached: 20180808_172853.png (996x261, 299K)

Literally no one cares

I want karbi from kirbo game he do punch and has really good move

I feel like people care more about what they have to say than you, because they’re at least contributing

Doomguy Moveset:

Gimmick of this character is that he, like megaman, is much more reliant on projectiles for his neutral. The Super Shotgun is both his jab, forward tilt and dash attack, with his dash attack having the only slight difference. Each one of these can also be tilted up and down, like simon’s whip. He is extremely fast, with one of the fastest walking speeds in the game (though his dash speed is about on par with meta knight or palutena), and is meant to never stop moving, or else he’ll get punished, hard. He is middle-weight, giving him the air maneuverability he needs, which contributes to his easily punishable play-style, if you don’t know what you’re doing.

>jab
Super shotgun blast.
>dash attack
Super Shotgun blast, but also rams into opponent.
>tilts
Ftilt: Super Shotgun blast.
Dtilt: Doomguy swiping the double chainsaw from doom 64 downward.
Utilt is a quick spray of fire from his shoulder mounted cannon.
>grab
Simple two handed grab, all throws and pummels are glory kill type attacks.
>side smash
Ejecting and forward thrusting of arm-blade
>upsmash
Swings the super shotgun upwards like a club.
>down smash
Swings his chainsaw down and around in a circle.

1/2

Attached: 4B711D28-16EC-4457-8428-0B31925EAA3D.jpg (1800x1060, 166K)

>standard special
Can switch his main weapon to other guns. He will start off with the Super Shotgun, but can change it to the plasma rifle or rocket launcher. Super shotgun is good for finishers, plasma rifle for racking up damage, and rocket launcher for spacing. Any move using the super shotgun before will now use one of the other two weapons.
>side special
Grappling claw that works very similarly to isabelle’s fishing rod, only he pulls them to him, and blasts them with his super shotgun. The direction doom guy blasts the opponent can be controlled.
>down special
Gauss Cannon. Can be charged for a stronger blast.
>up special
A small portal appears in front of doomguy, and he rushes into it. It will appear where ever you move the control stick to. The portal will appear in either blue, red or green at random when used, and will linger some to allow the opponent to also use it to if they’re quick enough.
>aerials
Fair: super shotgun blast.
Dair: stomping motion downward. (Can spike)
Bair: swings arm-blade behind him.
Uair: super shotgun blast
>final smash
BFG

2/2

Attached: 9660A4C5-C320-430C-9AD2-682E97203FAF.gif (210x404, 32K)

Pepe the Frog

Neutral B: Tendie Throw
Pepe takes out a tendie and throws it. But watch out! If it lands on the ground, enemies can eat it to recover health.

Side B: Alt-Right Assault
Pepe takes out the Kekistani flag and waves it around, triggering anyone within the vicinity and leaving them in hitstun for 1 second.

Up B: Leapfrog
Being a frog, Pepe is quite the proficient jumper. He can jump four times his height into the air, but the downside is that his tendie-crumb-encrusted hands make his landing a bit slippery.

Down B: REEEEE
Pepe yells REEEE, causing 5% damage to opponents.

Final Smash: Gimme Gimme Chicken Tendies
Pepe has his mom deliver a steaming hot tray of tendies to the stage. The piping-hot tendies burn anyone they touch, and when the tendies land, Pepe can eat them to recover health. If any enemies try to eat them, Pepe will kick their ass and OHKO them. This final smash wears off after 10 seconds.

1/3

Mega Man X

Intro: Teleport
Standard Attack: Buster Shots: Same as Mega Man
F-Tilt: Fire Wave. Can move and jump while using attack. Like Bowser/Charizard's B, get's weaker over time
U-Tilt: Double Cyclone
D-Tilt: Ground Hunter. travels along the ground and can gimp recovery as it travels off the stage.

F-Smash: X-Buster. X1 Style
U-Smash: Sonic Slicer. Think Snake's but spread out more. Fully charged does the same attack as X2 while uncharged does 2 slashes.
D-Smash: Triad Thunder. Can trip opponents when close to X (fully charged only). Also causes balls of electricity to travel left and right of X (Similar to Robin's down smash). Also fully charged can bury on sweet spot.

Dash: Tornado Fang
Grab: Strike Chain. Can tether attack & recover. Also grab items when using.

Grab Attack: Buster Shots
F-Throw: Ray Splasher
B-Throw: Splash Laser
U-Throw: Rising Fire
D-Throw: Spin Wheel

N-Air: Frost Tower. Can freeze at high damage.
F-Air: Z-Saber
B-Air: Spinning Blade
U-Air: Storm Tornado. Similar to Air Shooter but pushes up stronger though does less damage.
D-Air: Silk Shot. Meteor Smash Effect

Specials: All of X's specials can be charge saved like Samus's B. An Icon will appear by X to signal which attack is fully charged. X can store 1 charge at a time. He can use other specials, but charging up another special will replace the icon.

B: Boomerang Cutter: Fully charged does more damage, pulls items, and travels further. Icon is boomerang

B>: Shotgun Ice. Fully charged creates a platform that can be rode on. If standing still it will travel slowly and do damage similar to Oshawatt/Piplup. If X is running it will fly out when used and do heavy damage/knockback.
Icon is snowflake.

B^: Air Dash. X can dash. If used on the ground, X can jump and get further momentum. This is optimal for using Shotgun Ice charged. Fully charged becomes Speed Burner. A flaming dash that damages enemies. Icon is fireball

Attached: xlegacy1.jpg (1000x1444, 407K)

2/2

Bv: Rolling Shield. Fires a rolling projectile along the ground. Fully charged creates a barrier. Will reflect projectile if used right when X is about to be hit with an attack. X can then fire it off again. It will disappear when hit by any attack.. Icon is Shield.

Final Smash: Ultimate Nova Strike Barrage.

X's alts: Normal, First Armor, 2nd Armor, 3rd Armor, 4th Armor, Falcon Armor, Blade Armor, Glide Armor.

Up Taunt: X does a pretend Hadouken
Side Taunt: X says "Let's try to settle this peacefully."
Down Taunt: Clocks his buster and says "Variable Weapon System Engaged!"

Music

Classic Old
Fuse Man
Block Man
Blast Man
Tundra Man
Gear Fortress

Classic New
Knight Man Stage
Slash Man Stage
Dr.Cossack Stage 3-4/Wily Stage 3-4
Galaxy Man Stage
Elec Man Stage

Music from other Series
Flutter vs Gelscheaft
Trap Phantasm
Blazing Internet

X Old

X1 Retro Medley
X2 Retro Medley
X3 Retro Medley
X4-X8 Retro Medley
RE FUTURE
Give it A Shot
Our Blood Boils (X7)
Lumine 2 (X8)
Vile (MHX)
Gate's Lab

X New

Chill Penguin
Storm Eagle
Spark Mandrill
Armored Armadillo
Boomer Kwuanger
X2 Medley (Intro/Title/Intro Stage)
Wheel Gator
Flame Stag
Magna Centipede
X-Hunter Stage 1-2
Blast Hornet
Crush Crawfish
Volt Catfish/Toxic Seahorse
Gravity Beetle
Neon Tiger
X4 Medley (Jet Stringray/Storm Owl/Magma Dragoon/Slash Beast)
Iris/Zero Intro Stage (Vocals by Christina Vee)
Vile Medley (X8/X3/MHX)
Gravity Antonion
Sigma Medley (X5/X4/X6)

Attached: xlegacy2.jpg (1000x1414, 400K)

Ranger Moveset (Doomguy Echo):

>jab
Fire weapon
>dash attack
Rams into opponent.
>tilts
Ftilt: Fire weapon
Dtilt: Swipes his axe across the floor
Utilt: punch upward
>grab
Simple two handed grab, all throws and pummels are simple throwing animations
>side smash
Buzzsaw punch
>upsmash
Swings gun upwards like a club
>down smash
Swings his axe down and around in a circle.
>standard special
Can switch his main weapon to different guns. He will start off with the Super Shotgun, but can change it to the nail gun or rocket launcher. Super shotgun is good for finishers, nail gun for racking up damage, and rocket launcher for spacing. Any move using the super shotgun before will now use one of the other two weapons. Each weapon will need it’s own specific time to reload.
>side special
Grappling hook that works very similarly to isabelle’s fishing rod, only he pulls himself to them, and blasts them with his selected gun. The direction Ranger blasts the opponent can be controlled.
>down special
Grenade Launcher. Can shoot up to two grenade pills before needing to reload.
>up special
A small slip gate appears in front of Ranger, and he rushes into it. It will appear where ever you move the control stick to. The portal will linger some to allow the opponent to also use it to if they’re quick enough.
>aerials
Fair: fire weapon
Dair: stomping motion downward. (Can spike)
Bair: swings axe behind him.
Uair: fire weapon
>final smash
Quad Damage (WIP)

Attached: 75DB4DFB-A29F-4E8A-8732-47EAB35DAAA3.gif (453x600, 216K)

>Neutral B- Twosome Time
>Side B- Stinger, Million Stabs if mashed
>Down B- Royal Guard, Hadouken Motion is release
>Up B- Trick

Attached: Boomer Dante.png (1200x661, 539K)

Jab: A punch, another punch then a headbutt, red stars come out.

Dash Attack: Like Villager, Umaru has Cola in her hands then slips and hit the opponent with the drink spilling out.

Up Tilt: Uses a game controller and smacks the opponent upwards.

Side Tilt: Spins around on the spot.

Down Tilt: Spins around on her back.

Up Smash: Gets a potato chip bag and shoots 3 chips upwards.

Side Smash: Gets a Manga Book and throws it forward.

Down Smash: Her 2 hamsters jump on each side of her.

Grab: Turns into Outdoor Mode and uses hands to grab the opponent.

Pummel: Punches foe.

Up Throw: Her brother, Taihie, lifts Umaru (In Indoor Form) up into the air and punches the opponent, which was lifted, into the air.

Side Throw: (Turns into Indoor Mode) She throws the opponent forward then Kirie Motoba swings her long bamboo stick (she uses to beat her brother with) and hits the opponent.

Down Throw: Umaru (Still Outdoor Mode) throws the opponent down.

Back Throw: She throws the opponent backwards (still in Outdoor Mode) and throws a bag of chips at the foe.

NAir: Spins around with Cola spilling out.

FAir: Throws a game controller in mid air.

BAir: She turns into Outdoor Mode and kicks backwards.

DAir: Has an open bag of potato chips and 5 spill out. Can spike.

UAir: Throws a Manga into the air.

NB: Mad Roll

Like Jigglypuff, she will roll on her side like what she does in the anime. You can go left or right, you can even jump. The more you charge this roll, the faster you go.

SB: Ice Cream Drop

Umaru will have an ice cream cone in her hand (Outdoor Mode) she will drop the ice cream on the floor. This can make opponents slip when walking or running on them.

UB: Plushie Boost

Umaru will be on the blue and white cat plushie and it will boost into the air, in any direction that you choose.

DB: Charm Zone

Umaru will turn into her Outdoor Mode and giggles, which lets out a pink circular pulse around her that stuns

Attached: 1460027118711.jpg (1500x1500, 255K)

FINAL SMASH

Final Smash: Claw Machine Trick

Umaru will turn into her UMR Form (Outdoor Mode, but with red hat and shirt and maroon pants) will send a white light like Shulk, if you get hit by it, the screen will go to a claw machine. The claw machine is filled with toys, the characters are in toy boxes inside, stunned. Umaru moves the claw in the machine and does the trick (like she does in the gif above) and all the toys fall out of the machine (including the characters in the boxes). There will be a man voice in the background after that, that will say, "HOW DID SHE DO THAT!". The characters will fly off into the air. Can get one shot at 30%, big, right. (70%)

Up Taunt: Waves Cola in the air and says, "Cola!" in her accent.

Side Taunt: Eats some Potato Chips and says, "Ahh."

Down Taunt: Rolls around on the ground 3 times while saying, "So boring here, need Internet."

Costume 1: Normal

Costume 2: Red Hair, Pink Hood. (Nana)

Costume 3: Purple Hair, Purple Hood. (Kirie)

Costume 4: Sky Blue Hair, Light Blue Hood. (Sylphynford)

Costume 5: Black Hair, White Hood, Glasses on eyes. (Taihei)

Costume 6: White Hair, Black Hood. (Manga Artist)

Costume 7: Grey Brown Hair, Hazel Brown Shirt. (Kanau)

Costume 8: Same but with Pumpkin face on hood. (Halloween, just for the love of it.)

Ledge Attack: A stumble. (6%)

Floor Attack: Rolls to both sides.

NOT CHARGED: 9%

CHARGED: 16%

Character Portrait: Umaru has Cola in her hands and while in the air. Indoor Mode.

Attached: 1507600178129.jpg (420x418, 20K)

PALUTENA GUIDANCE

Pit: Toon Link and now This!! This is another type of cute!!

Phosphora: You know Pit, your cute also.

Pit: *blushes* No I'm not!

Phosphora: *blushes extremely hard* Pit, do you think I'm cute?

Pit: *blushes and mumbles* The cutest I've seen.

Phosphora: What was that?

Dark Pit: Pit-stain said, "you are the cutest I've seen."

Phosphora: *blushes like ever* Really?

Pit: I......I.........I lo-lo-lo, I lost in thoughts, lets get on with This, how does she Attack?

Phosphora: *blushing while thinking of hugging Pit.*mmm

Dark Pit: I don't know, she looks easy.

Pit: Thanks for the help, Pittoo.

Dark Pit: pssh!

Pit: Where is Palutena?

Umaru: Sorry, I spilt Cola on the Internet Box.

Pit: Come on!! I will destroy you!

Umaru: *Turns into Outdoor Mode* HOW bout now? Hmm hmm.

Palutena: Sorry guys, something hap- AHHH! HOW DO YOU GET YOUR HAIR LIKE THAT! ARE YOU A MODEL!

Phosphora: I'M CUTER!! PITTY BEAT HER TO THE PULP!!

Palutena: I CAN'T CHOOSE!

Umaru: He he *Turns into Indoor Mode* I need a break from my Big bro so let's fight..ANGARD!!

Phosphora: Mistress Viridi, will be so happy with what Pit said.

Pit: My life.....what has happened!

Umaru: Can we hurry up! I want to play video games!

Dark Pit: Pit-stain, you going to get exposed!

Kirie: Master, I'll help You!!

Umaru: Lets destroy them!!

Kirie: Go, Go!

Umaru: Hahaah!!

Pit: .........Ok? Phosphora cheer me on!!

Phosphora: Pit, do you have feelings for-

Pit: AHH!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

I'd just give him his move-set from SSF2 with a few minor changes, he has a ton of fun gimmicks
>elemental smash attacks can turn into projectiles when fully charged
>down air can 'inflict' death, causing the afflicted to be hit by an unavoidable meteor smash seconds later
>Down throw poisons opponent

Attached: black_mage_by_marcks-d3knhhh.jpg (600x848, 68K)