Wario thread

Discuss everything Wario related here.
Ware, Land, and even Smash if you want.

Attached: 1538862842902.jpg (296x272, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8yoi55FFmQg
youtube.com/watch?v=wesUROlPW8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

New Wario Land when?

Is the wii game any good? The one with shaking. I don't like Wariowares, but the GC Warioworld was awesome.
Never tried the 2D sidescrollers.

It's amazing

This.

Attached: 1472936093700.jpg (1280x720, 385K)

It's okay, not as good as the previous Land games but it's acceptable.

The gameplay is a bit shallower than 4 but the presentation and feel make up for it. If you can, rip it to your PC and map the motion controls to whatever you want in dolphin so you don't have to waggle.

Smash bros ruined the character of Wario. Instead of being a treasure hunter, evil and being the anti-Mario he is just seeing as someone who shits his pants.

Attached: 1555107110831.png (816x640, 293K)

Wario being disgusting has been a thing since the Japanese guide books of the Land games, they didn't "ruin" him.

I ate a lot of garlic and i literally cant stop farting. i usually fart silently

Hello Zoomer
youtube.com/watch?v=8yoi55FFmQg

Do you think there ever going to make a new wario world?

Fuck. they don't make ads like this anymore. These are great.

Depends if the next Wario game sells big or not. They might go big with the IP and try to experiment if the games stop flopping.

Not likely. The first one sold terribly and Treasure doesn't exist anymore. Sucks seeing how World is my favorite Wario game.

Yes he was always disgusting but Wario had other things going for him that was not just shiting himself. Now he is just disgusting and that is it.

HAVE A ROTTEN DAY

Attached: warioland.png (963x689, 278K)

Fucking japs, they had a good character by accident, but decided to ruin it.
Wario Land 4 Wario is a badass fat jew who rams shit with his buff arm and ass and grabs tons of shekels.
Every single thing that the slanteyes added or removed from this formula is a step back.

Warioware Gold intro establishes he still goes around snooping for treasure at least
I was also pleasantly surprised we actually got a Warioland 2/3 microgame

Not sure what you're referring to. His shoulder tackle is back and some of his moves echo the anti-mario, specifically his smash attacks which are supposed to be extreme and bizarre versions of Mario's Smash attacks. The only time he shits himself is in one move and it's only usable every 2 minutes.

Fuck this argument, smash didn't ruin shit. It's like saying it ruined Mario's character of being cheerful and heroic to someone who always frowns and uses fire for every attack. Wario's personality if perfected in smash, every thing he does is extremely exaggerated, just like how he was in Wario Land. I prefer his regular outfit but I kind of like how Sakurai made him look separate from just another Mario character. The only time his character was ruined was the subspace emissary, they made him some kind of creep how preyed on children, that still pisses me off. I hate the idea of a game where Dedede isn't a villain but Wario is.

He has a bunch of other shit he has done besides farting. Hell he has a bike as a move in smash. You're autistically focusing on his ass which is kinda gay my man

WL4 still has one of the best intros of any game

Attached: sunset.jpg (464x265, 24K)

MotherFUCK yeah!

im pretty sure that this is what Nintendo was going for

Attached: 73bbb071ff.jpg (548x683, 173K)

I'm not too familiar with Dedede in the Kirby games since he's only a minor boss in the few games I've played, but Subspace made me dislike him because of how he shows up and makes Wario look bad, in addition to being pretty much the hero of Subspace overall

Attached: 1507452238780.png (256x256, 9K)

jesus christ nintendo just fucking give me wl5 already

Wario Land 4 is peek Wario, imo. It's one of the best platformers too. I just love how the Wario games give off the feel of playing as a boss character.

Attached: The Real WA.png (1920x1080, 42K)

I love wario

He's basically just like Wario, greedy and stupid, but has a heroic side.

It's already out and it's called Shake It.

Yeah but he doesn't have a car or a mustache

Style over substance but wow, is that style fucking amazing

I actually own a Wii and I want to buy it, because I am a massive fag for Wario. He's genuinely the sole reason why I bought Brawl.

Dedede is more of a village prick that everyone just kind of puts up with than an actual bad guy? As far as I can recall, Kirbys Dreamland is the only game where he's out right irredemable

>Yellow
>Constant grin
>Hates Mario
>Jew
>Hyper exaggerated gross masculine features
>Bum bum poo poo
Wario is a Sony boy

He's the original golden wojak

>Be Mario
>Get shot

Attached: 1553721853152.gif (402x471, 3.67M)

He's what SOnY boys wanna be so badly, but niggers can't be rich.

Attached: 683673526.png (894x487, 585K)

Wario Land 4>Wario Land on VB>Super Mario Land 3: Wario Land>Wario Land 2>Wario World>Wario Land 3> Wario Land Shake It!

Just got wario ware gold because I may as well have been in a coma when that came out. It’s preddy gud so far but why did they include blowing mini games?

Well it's "best of" compilation, so might as well put the mic mini games from touched and whatnot.

desu I'm just happy that Wario is top tier in Smash

Attached: 1529927579290.png (503x608, 298K)

God, why don't they make wario land games anymore? i'm totally fine with them continuing to make warioware games, but not to the point where wl is forgotten completely.

>SOld terribly
That sucks, it was such a good game.

Im playing Shake It for the first time and this game is stupidly good. I think I still might prefer 4 by a bit, but Shake It is damn close to being my favorite. After this the only Wario platformers left that I havent played are Virtual Boy and Master of Disguise

youtube.com/watch?v=wesUROlPW8Q

Nintendo can be dumb sometimes. Shake it sold terrible so they decided to can the series. Still, I'm still holding out hope that they might bring back the Land games one day.

bump

I miss Wario Land's more intricate designs

Attached: spoiledrotten.png (503x315, 16K)

These weird designs kind of live on in the Ware games and their wacky mini games.

reminder sakurai still won't admit the dark matter are the real antagonists of the series because sakurai was not the one who made them

Attached: dark matter.png (490x479, 169K)

Hey now, he did give Dark Matter a legendary spirit, that should count for something.

at least that, he deserves that spot