Where are the games? I bought this thing to play Nintendo games not shitty ports and decades old nes games...

Where are the games? I bought this thing to play Nintendo games not shitty ports and decades old nes games. Where are the quality first party titles?

Attached: 752E57E8-497F-4A30-AFDC-E8F4A9F601C0.jpg (416x300, 20K)

A brand new first party game launched literally yesterday, user. Go and enjoy it!

This is what we have right now.
We could have Metroid too but they fucked up big time.

Attached: switch games 2019.jpg (2656x2220, 2.69M)

what you mean by quality?
- AAA?
- Cinematic? story driven?
- Photo realistic graphic?
- Press x for Jason gameplay?

or maybe getting a lot of GOTY awards from "professional gaming journalist"?

I’d love Metroid, every thing else on that list I either own or it’s kiddy trash and shovelware. Why can’t they create new ips?

Um no, I dont see a game released for literalley month's?

I bought a switch solely for Sonic Mania
No regrets

their newest IP is the best game of the generation
and you really need to get off the kiddie trash high horse. it's video games. go ahead and post the see and say or whatever, i don't even know why i'm replying

direct day predictions and smash dlc roster is not enough????

Because you can't keep making new IPs AND keep all your IPs going. They either kill something (like fire emblem) and then they can concentrate on a new thing.
WiiU got that shitty animal crossing game because the animal crossing team was too busy with Splatoon (new IP, tons of success).
We got ARMS too, which I really like, but we have to admit the game has not much to offer in terms of modes. Gameplay wise it's awesome, pvp is great and really forces you to git gud, but the game needs more content, I hope the sequel fixes that.

What game?

What it they're newest ip, i don't follow kid stuff

>ARMS
LMAO

brainlet detected

Attached: 154816507417.jpg (800x450, 42K)

Arms is good though, it just needs more content in a fleshed out sequel to get people's attention again.

ARMS was kino with a god tier aesthetic and soundtrack.

You guys have to be trolling

Sonic Mania is on PC and will run on anything. I can't think of a worse financial decision than buying a console for a game you could play on almost any PC or laptop currently in use.

Its another concern-troll thread who doesn't even own a Switch.

>2017: the switch is gonna flop! No games! Nintendo are finished!

Reality: the Switch has one of the best launch years of any system ever, sales break records, hosting some of the most acclaimed games of all time.

>2018: the switch is gonna flop! No games! Nintendo are finished!

Reality: the Switch is dominating Japan and America and year-on-year sales are demolishing the PS4 by more than 20%. Six of the Top 20 best selling games of the year were Switch Exclusives.

>2019: the switch is gonna flop! No games! Nintendo are finished!

Fucking kek. You are mentally ill and traumatised. Please keep crying.

Attached: 1549496884301.jpg (750x925, 171K)

you got Mario and Zelda, that's more than enough

This. These threads are pathetic and its always the same stock images in the OP. Yea Forums will never recover from the success of the Switch.

Attached: ports.jpg (2754x1278, 958K)

>Where are the quality first party titles?
they're all here.

Attached: wii-u-large-image-1.0.jpg (1200x800, 76K)

Its all the same gen you silly child. You must wake up every day and feel absolutely enranged because the Switch success train won't stop. What's that like for you?

Hoping for a Pikmin 3 port so I can play it without the forced gamepad shit.

Whoa, I guess I'll go buy a Wii U!

Fucking kek, the desperation is off the charts lmao

Except he's not talking about the Switch being a flop or not.
He's complaining about the lack of titles on it.
Stop deflecting and strawmanning fanboys.

i was upset about Mario Kart 8 that i didn't rebuy it for switch. now with Sonic and Crash, it seems i got 2 good fucking kart games for my pleasure soon.

See below.
It's new console stop making excuses retard

/thread. But I do get a chuckle out of watching the seething shitters on this board sperg out every 10 minutes as they try to cope with the Switch's success.

How's mercenaries saga? Looks interesting. Is it like a tactics game?

I don't care about sales.
I want new games. Not rehashes or ports.

There are 2 (one being 3 games) games on eshop and they’re both on sale right now. Looks like standard srpg fare, I’m thinking about getting them too.

I'm about to buy one of these things solely for DOA Xtreme. What else do I get besides BOTW?

Don’t get botw it’s trash

While I'm pretty sure he was talking about Splatoon, their latest console IP is actually ARMS. It kinda flopped though so I can't really blame him for forgetting it. Splatoon is a huge success so far though.

Speaking fo doax3, there was an update a couple of days ago, what the fuck was it?

>Where are the games?
On Wii U - actual gaming platform.

>I bought shitch
Fucking idiot. Consider suicide as an option.

Attached: U games.png (3000x816, 2.13M)

Arms sold over 2 mil, it was not a flop in any way

>I want new games.
Why? All this board ever does is complain about new games and says the old games were better

So the game that are new and shit now can become good so I can enjoy them, retard.

only 2? sound like flop too me

A flop means they lost money, not simply that it didn't sell as much as it possibly good.

That’s because you are an imbecile.
The game sold as much as P5 and had 30 times less money invested into it.

Whatever, still a flop.

Fucking seething lmao

Attached: BTFO_Forever.png (1080x1456, 247K)