FUCK THE BEETLE

FUCK THE BEETLE

Attached: Donkey Kong 64.jpg (466x321, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HS8qjVQgk3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=8HVgKy1C-Vs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's forbidden

FUCK THE BEAVERS IN THE HOLE

FUCK DONKEY KONG THE ARCADE GAME

>you discover that the controls are shit halfway in the game

Attached: Mad_Jack.png (636x849, 349K)

How many games actually needed that expansion pack, I know a few that didn't still got benefits but I only know 2 that actually needed it.

Just the two, I think.

But seriously, is it just me or is DK64 GORGEOUS?

>the beetle races
>the rabbit race (especially in the WiiU Virtual Console)
>the slot machine minigame
>Donkey Kong arcade
>the mechanical fish after getting the sniper scope
>Diddy's room in Crystal Caves where you need to kill every Kremling with a strict time limit
>Beaver Bother
>the fly swatter minigame
Fuck this game

The Expansion Pack was packed with the game to fix a crashing bug (it doesn't fix completely)

>Beetle races

Wait, there's more than one?

You're in for a surprise

One in Angry Aztec with Tiny. One in Crystal Cave with Lanky. They're both pretty awful.

i remember getting particular autism from the lanky one in crystal caves

I just did the Tiny one And made that guy my bitch but I don't remember the Crystal Cave one at all...

i used savestates on that beetle, that shit wasn't cool.

>Diddy's room in Crystal Caves where you need to kill every Kremling with a strict time limit
FUCK THIS
>Killed Klump with barely a few seconds left
>oops, the death animation doesn't finish guess you lose lol

Attached: s1.png (640x360, 189K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HS8qjVQgk3Y

IIRC you had to use lanky's super speed to race him, if that helps jog your memory

The bug was that Dong.xml needed to be expanded
The expansion pack expands it externally so it did kinda fix it
But there was no way to expand dong internally with out giving the N64 a little blue pill

THE GODDAM “SHOOT THE BANANA BUT BE CAREFUL MOT TO HIT THE KINGS GAME”” WHAT ANSBDOFNRUC IDKD SHIT

alot of the bananas arent as difficult as you remember them. theyre hard but if you have a strategy its not that bad.

for example the second beetle race. you have the treat the beetle like your little cousin who sucks at games. you let him lead the whole race and they actually give you alot of time at the end to surpass him. the controls are rough of course but thats the general strategy.

also the crystal caves diddy room with the time limit isnt as bad as it looks. kill one of the green kremlings, land, take first person use a grenade to kill 2 of the barrel guys on the diagonal you are looking at. next you have to jump onto that middle platform while holding b to charge that attack. kill the other 2 on the middle platform. then you should have plenty of time to kill the remaining 2 fat kremlings and the last green one.

This game wouldn't be nearly as liked if it didn't have DK on the title and piggyback off of Rare's legacy.

If anything playing it again I get the impression the game is distinctly UNDERRATED.

DK64 is really fun if you casually play a few hours of it.
It's fucking dreadful and if you try to actually beat it and complete everything.

This one is actually broken in the Wii U virtual console version. It goes way faster than it's supposed to.

Don't 100% this game, skip the retarded golden bananas you only need 100 of them to beat the story. Just collect enough regular bananas to fight the boss, and try and do all of your blue print golden bananas

Out of every game to get online multiplayer why not this one?

if you're trying to get all the golden bananas you're playing the game wrong. the right way is the break the game using it's broken code. it's so much better that way.

I knew it. VC's version was so fast that I ended up keeping the target in one place.

youtube.com/watch?v=8HVgKy1C-Vs

>creepy castle uses the beaver bother minigame twice

Attached: 1554246399447.jpg (544x266, 15K)