Excuse me, sweetie. Go play with your toothpicks and butter knives somewhere else...

Excuse me, sweetie. Go play with your toothpicks and butter knives somewhere else. I'm about to actually deal some damage.

Attached: 1453584758008.png (320x320, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e9NYYewCSxo
youtube.com/watch?v=LKZNMx1z4N0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but switchaxe is so comfy

greatswordfags and katanafags are either the worst or the best player in a squad, no fucking inbetween. They'll either get wiped out 3 times in the span of 5 minutes or almost solo the hunt, and usually its the former.

Attached: CAEEeLW.gif (300x211, 737K)

Why is greatsword so good. Everytime I try to play another weapon I get bored of it and keep going back to gs.

>I main a single weapon instead of having fun with several ones even if they're not the best
enjoy being a tard

>hurr i use greatsword i am so hardcore

Who are you quoting?

Big numbers.

Like, not even joking.
Played GS since Freedom, there is nothing as satisfying as a full charged hit on the head.

*raughs*

Attached: efe8997673595ae3108b330b36b6d779.png (420x420, 16K)

Only weapon I don't use is the hunting horn. Imagine limiting yourself to a single playstyle.

Doot doot enjoy the 20% damage boost and unlimited stamina

Meet people and consistently play with them. What you said is true of any weapon if you're depending on true randoms.

>Hop in a hub hunt
>Another hunter using your weapon
>tfw they seem to be similarly skilled and both of you just get in the groove and bully a monster

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 7K)

cant switch to anything else after playing hammer

i tried sword and shield for a little then just went back

Greatsword, hammer and switchaxe are the only weapons in mhw which I just can't find any fun in. They aren't that good either.

I really don't like "slow" weapons (not exclusive to MonHun but in general). I've been enjoying my Insect Glaive quite a lot desu (solo only of course).

It's more complicated than people think because a lot of its meta info isn't blatantly obvious (hitting at different locations on the sword for max damage, the logic behind comboing, when to use what, etc). But it's simple enough to feel relaxing, and the meta stuff to optimize your play isn't necessary, it just makes you better. Most importantly it's fun. I've primarily used GS since the first game and although the other weapons are a great different experience, nothing is as enjoyable as GS to me. Simple if I wanna relax, takes focus if I want to impress, big numbers, timing and predicting which is satisfying, I love it but I'm glad every weapon is so drastically different in this way. It allows for friends to get in MH too because they all have a different desire for how the game should feel and every weapon feels completely different.

I've mainly played GS but insect glaive is incredibly fun. 2nd favorite weapon probably.

I just can't have fun with GS. Too slow for me. I prefer hammer if I want to see big damage numbers.

GS is the spirit of monster hunter. It's animations and power match that of the monster you fight outside the initial batch

There's literally nothing wrong with IG as long as you keep your ass on the ground most the hunt. The jumping moves are cool but nodamage. Great utility for maneuverability but worthless past that.

I like the lance.

GS is the OG weapon. Every fight in MonHun for the last 10 years has been designed around it.

Anyone here like the gunlance?

a-anyone?

Yeah, i stay on the ground for the most part, don't really like air combat/mounting

For me, it's the LS when i'm feeling lazy and the Lance when i really need to try.

>Get the swing of lance
>Become THE WALL
>Counter attack all the moves
>Powerguard and punish the big hitters
>Charging, hopping, sprinting, repositioning
>Stealing the mount from IG
>Always hitting the weakspot. Always.
>Always sticking to the monster like glue.
>Be a hyper aggressive no downtime weakpoint sniping machine
>tfw Lance

How can one weapon be so good?

Attached: Lance.jpg (1920x1200, 1.43M)

where my SnS bros at?

>Greatsword weebs think they're better than the Unga Bunga Chads
Step aside little baby man, we'll take care of this monster for you

Attached: MH4-Hammer_Equipment_Render.png (672x960, 471K)

>That picture

Oh shit. Are hunters left handed?

Attached: CQ0Rt1hWwAAXT34.jpg (592x338, 40K)

every shield weapon has the shield in the right hand

Seems like it. I feel like SnS wears their shield on their right too but I'm not too sure.

Sounds about right though. Being left handed is a sign of greatness in japan. Lots of heroes are depicted as southpaw. Link is a good example of this.

We're here. We just don't talk a big game. We wold rather get shit done, and have a good time doing it.

TOOT TOOT MOTHERFUCKER

Attached: hh.png (550x550, 49K)

In mhw? Yes. Elsewhere, absolutely not. Heat gauge can go and stay go

I don't use your weapon HH main, but by god if I don't respect each one of you out there playing your hearts out

Heat gauge is generations exclusive, but it makes up for it with the rocket art

*ahem*
Out of my line of fire retard.

Attached: Heavy motherfucking bowgun.png (320x320, 3K)

based horn main, helping us end quests 5 minutes earlier

Chargeblade is cooler, and you know it.

I almost never saw anyone playing Horn online, when I did they were pretty good.

Attached: 1454967837749.png (557x605, 207K)

Lance > CB > GS > IG > Hammer > HH > Bow > SA > HBG > SnS > DB > LBG > GL > LS

>LBG that low
Disgusting, all Lancebros should use LBG too.

is slugger worth it on HH? i feel like i don't proc stuns nearly as much as hammer.

Yeah. Making that list was tricker than I imagined. I'm not perfectly happy with it but I can't think of what I want to change easily. The only weapon I truly do not like is LS. Everything else I have fun with. Just some things are funner then others.

I think bowguns are great, but they rank low just because I don't get many miles out of them. I find LBG more fun than HBG as long as I get to use rapid fire but I don't want to ignore the umph of HBG.

Attached: 1421623086017.png (893x783, 1.06M)

>lance that high
bro!
>SA that low
bro...

>About to do my big dick damage true charge on a monster.
>pew pew gunlance decides I look better flying through the air and interrupts by pelting the monster before I can connect.
>Go flying.
C'est la vie.

You should probably use your dominant arm for blocking 800lbs of poison ass.

You do you. It does help a little bit but it's not going to blow your tits off or anything. If you're soloing you'll notice a difference but if you're hunting with others then.. I dunno. It might help but multiplayer KO threshold is just kind of lame for Hammer/HH and seems to only exist for clutch CB impact phials. I've seen some KO kings with both hammer and HH online but all in all I just see impact CB getting the KOs more often then the others.

Swaxe was another hard one to place. That shit was my jam in 3 and 4, but all the times I used it in World I just wasn't having nearly as much fun as I use too. Hopefully I'm just burnt out on it and someday the flame will come back.

Attached: 1502914027748.gif (220x220, 734K)

Switch axe is better

FFFOOOOOTTTBBAAAALLLLLLL

>Monster is near me
>Dabs then Valor runs away

>multiplayer KO threshold
fucking hell that would explain it. completely forgot that was a thing. i can usually proc them pretty well solo but when i'm playing with friends i rarely can get a stun in at all. probably just going to drop slugger from HH altogether.

Too busy oiling up my Sword bro

FOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 40K)

Longsword/Bow/Daggers fag here. Am I a faggot?

How was it in 4u? I never actually tried it there

>mains are Lance and LS
sorry user i want to call you my nigga but i just can't.

>Daggers
???

Attached: 1472622565983.gif (586x475, 50K)

Longsword user here, yes, you are. But you're in good company.

God those were some fun times. Shit even had a brief resurgence in the full game and was just as much chaotic fun as the demo. Fingers crossed for giant enemy crab in Iceborne.

Attached: 1503861277269.jpg (184x184, 8K)

that's the trinity of homosex also
>daggers

>Daggers
Yeah you are

Attached: 1548773499284.jpg (1199x1200, 90K)

>daggers
Yes.
t. Big Bow Fag

>Fingers crossed for giant enemy crab in Iceborne.
I'd be surprised if we got any monsters that use skeletons that differ greatly from the current set of skeletons in the game.

Like nargacuga?

Attached: 1476820153929.jpg (571x720, 165K)

Where my hammer bros at?

4U was alright, but still not too great. Really GL has been getting bullied since introduction until MHW reverted the unnecessary nerfs and made it playable again.

Friend mains HH, and I am eternally grateful for that.

>Spring Blossom soon
>PC finally gets the AC and Witcher stuff early May
>Arch-tempered Kulve Taroth this Friday

I forget if they mentioned, but are all platforms getting the expansion at the same time or not?

I like that when i switch to axe mode tails and parts start falling off just by pressing left click.

I like to bop monsters on the head and stun them while playing my tunes. It's very fun.

Attached: toot.jpg (604x539, 159K)

Yes, yes, and hyperyes
>daggers

Attached: 1500465487577.jpg (800x600, 266K)

FOOOOOTBAAAAALLL!!!

Attached: 1496368364326[1].gif (376x212, 731K)

*stuns your monster*

No need to thank me, friends. It's what I do.

Attached: file.png (550x550, 31K)

Nope. They said Steam is getting it later.

Shit sucks. That means I need to double dip again.

Attached: ScreamingMummy.jpg (173x248, 26K)

Narga's skeleton doesn't differ greatly from the regular flying wyvern skeleton at all.

what is the possible excuse

the PC version is literally caught up once the witcher update drops

Good thing I’m the later

Welp that's fucking annoying. I'd double dip too, but the entire reason I got the PC version over PS4 was so I didn't have to pay just to play with my hunt game friends.

Are we finally back? Cozy MonHun threads again? Feels good to be back.

Attached: 1zx3v1oubpa01.jpg (1521x1151, 557K)

*stuns your monster faster*
Sorry bro but you were taking too long so I had to do it for you.

Attached: aa25f569a733e093323150baf2e425cf1da20a95v2_hq.jpg (320x320, 13K)

Bastard Swords were the IRL meta, I'd suggets you tards to start or main that if you find yourself in another dimension. Best training you'll have. How do Sabers (think SS sabres, the long ones) and Cavalry Swords (shorter sabres) hold up? Also, why do you people forget warhammers look like pickaxes to maximize pressure?

is a travesty against logic. good luck against my pic even.

Attached: warhammerIRL.png (850x850, 46K)

I don't know. I did a little digging but the only thing I can ever find is "TOTALLY REAL LEAK (jk a wishlist)" shit on reddit. I figured them being caught up would mean Iceborne is getting released at the same time but the website says steam is later. Won't know much more until they start actually talking about the expansion.

Cool, I was considering going back and trying it out but I guess not. Blowing shit up in world is great though, can't fault it there.

I mean, don't let my opinion stop you. If you have the game already, you might as well give it a go.

I can only play hammer.

same

that slide attack is a thing of beauty

>Double dip
>Pretty much switch to PC once it comes out
>Get a ping from an old friend and he wants to hunt but only has PS4
>"Sure! Sounds like fun!"
>Hop on
>tfw those load times

My one and only hold up. If PC is only delayed like a month I can hold out but if it's much longer than that I'll have to double dip and go back to these suffering load times.

Attached: Whelp.gif (250x188, 2.4M)

Iceborne fucking when?

*Outdamages you in literally every single monster matchup*

Pshhh nothin personnel kid

Attached: darkdevo.png (230x230, 7K)

>beat Vaal Hazak and Xeno'jiiva first try using the Kirin Greatsword, had never even used Greatsword before
The thing fucking donks hard. It's what I thought Hammer would be. Those 300 damage head strikes are insane.

Attached: D38kIXiWAAEJiEB.jpg (1920x1080, 390K)

Iceborne for PC fucking when?

is the adept or valor GL in gu more fun

Once you go unga, you never go bunga

News on iceborne? when it's been like four months of radio silence now

>Shield on the right
Makes sense because you're defending your life with your dominant hand
>Weapon on the right
Also makes sense because it's your dominant hand and feels more natural

Depending on what series or something you're looking at, they'll choose one or the other. I don't know if there's a correct answer for this

>try to get into other weapons
>literally cannot
wherever i am i must also doot

Look at this Kirin-Slut, I bet you're not even using transmog mod!

Attached: 1548772348160.gif (250x285, 3.84M)

Why is HBG the chad of weapons?

Japshit weapons fail to be functional yet again. who would've thought.

Underratted.
Was there a more broken weapon in the series than valor hbg?

Oh boy here comes the GSguy to hold his charge even when the monster is airborne. We are truly saved now....

Everyone was hoping for info on the 15th anniversary of MonHun but no one has said shit about it since the day after the trailer dropped.

Attached: 1534453931762.gif (300x264, 2.96M)

because it's always fucking broken desu

you don't know what you're talking about

I'm a PS4 pleb, so no mods.

Attached: D3-qQ4tWsAEenWf.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

>still deals more damage than you

Because other virgin weapon classes can't stand when we always do the most damage in every single hunt. Also, shotgunning or artillery bombing a monster to death is the manliest thing imaginable.

Attached: glutton.png (260x278, 47K)

Ryozo took the money, and ran.

Attached: 1529011273786.jpg (599x591, 60K)

I’ve been playing monster hunter for 6 years and have used Hammer for 95% of that time. Nothing else scratches the itch

Attached: EFDC4E77-D912-4296-B142-681FF03C8B19.png (1517x1158, 1.08M)

They said spring, but that's vague as fuck and I wouldn't be surprised if they were talking about the literal spring season that runs up to the end of June, so no news until E3 probably.

The only thing broken is the monster parts after I shell the everliving FUCK out of my target.

I played the game for a week or two a few months ago, completed 'normal' mode up to the Kirin, I think I'm rank 11 or so?
anyway I havent played in a long ass time, I want to get back in but I know the monsters are just gonna kick my ass because I forgot almost everything, I had a random kill the Kirin for me, almost.
at the same time I really dont want to start over, feelsbad

fucking thank you somebody with sense aerial style still fun tho

Attached: based.jpg (720x540, 73K)

Fuck me I need to reinstall mhw so I can get back to showing monsters what a real apex predator looks like. Also how do I make the wiggler head viable with a HBG? I refuse to wear anything but the wiggler head.

why not just fight some easier monsters as practice?

You better fucking do or else im never playing HH for you again

Hail, fellow tooter.

Attached: 2+tails+honk+honk+_c0517f6d669a5d4323bac19aea653e4f.jpg (1920x1080, 128K)

Hunters prefer to use the shield on their dominant hand because they are attempting to block the attacks of a huge ass 10 ton reptile.

>mfw Tempest Axe

Attached: 1496480939433.gif (224x198, 239K)

HH deals less stun damage than Hammer, but more exhaust damage.

Attached: fools arp hammer.png (977x981, 1.57M)

>Daggers
You have big gay

obviously more than you, such a ''sword'' is a travesty. a few of that model got found, but they're few and far between, hinting at their badness.

>Adept Greatsword against large bois
The best feeling

>a few of that model got found, but they're few and far between, hinting at their badness.
try that again in english

There’s literally 4 skeletons
Kut ku
Rathalos
The elder dragons all share one
And pickle

>Stuns
>Sleep
>and exhausts the monster within 3 Monster
Sorry bro was that too easy?

I'll try that in retard as your reading comprehension is zero.

sword rare, sword bad, thus few made. thus rare. sword too heavy, sword useless edges blocking blade.

Stand aside, im about to jump and do nothing thanks to MHW!

Attached: 532.jpg (320x320, 10K)

>sword too heavy
but that's the point. do you actually play monster hunter?

Brave GS is the most ballin' weapon.

>tfw slamming down your GS on a monster as they're mid charge/dive
name a more satisfying feeling

protip: you cant

It does nothing in every other game if you play online since everything trips sns, including other sns.

what does that got to do with anything? I'll slam an unlogical gun or mediëval weapon when I see one.

No that’s slime
That shit was beyond broken

Elemental SnS was great for solo play. Now that fucking turbo dps jumping doesn't even procs ele.

Aerial is much more fun than it has any right to be

okay so like i said you don't know what you're talking about. you're applying criticisms that have nothing to do with the context that weapon is used in.

>Diablos with CB
>GP first horn sweep
>GP second horn sweep
>SAED lands perfectly on the face for the KO just as diablos dips it's head to attack

Landing any big dick attack and giving yourself the clutch down always makes me hard enough to cut glass.

Attached: FUUCK.gif (360x359, 540K)

>when you reach a point of mastering the GS that you keep any of the rath family constantly tripping onto the fucking floor

Attached: █▀█ █▄█ ▀█▀.jpg (680x558, 57K)

Breaking a diablos horn or cutting a tail with said big dick attack is always the best feeling.

Attached: 1535469121202.jpg (640x485, 33K)

Feels good man

Attached: baseball encore.webm (960x540, 2.83M)

Or you can be 'just kinda okay' with CB

Attached: UngasAntishly.webm (480x270, 2.94M)

The thing is, such weapon is never effective, unless you're fighting intellectuals allergic to idiocy. If it's about weight? hmmm….. if only there was something that could LEAD the way to that goal by drilling holes in the sword middle, and LEADing that metal in rods inside. There, I just LEAD you to a process how to make a weapon heavier without making it look like retarded Japtrash. No wonder they lost the war.

world doesn't really count, its really easy to stun/topple monsters in it with any weapon

so you're suggesting monster hunter's greatswords should be sized down while keeping the weight. unfortunately in the context of monster hunter that would make your character extremely ineffective due to the reduced range of a smaller weapon. greatsword is a weapon type who's playstyle revolves mainly around timing powerful, heavy downswings that require you to stand still for a while. reducing the size and effective range of your weapon would make it virtually impossible to hit anything due to the aforementioned lack of mobility greatsword has.

>saed spam
i still don't know why they let red shield stay after saed

I'm not opposed to the side, heck no. Even Ultra-greatswords from dark souls can work in these fictional situations. I'm bashing it because these retarded teeth / spikes. Why someone would get in the attack range of any monster far larger than themselves beats me, but hey, Stoats pull it off ay?

Is Pierce viable yet?

Attached: high level gunner gameplay.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

>Never used Switch Axe in any MonHun game
>Decide to give it a try in World
>Make the strongest one I can and go for blast damage cause fuck yeah splosions
>Do the 2* Great Jagras hunt
>It's over within two minutes and there are just a pile of parts on the floor next to it

Hello new favourite weapon

>I'm bashing it because these retarded teeth / spikes.
oh well that's fair. the kirin GS looks fucking stupid. fortunately there's plenty of others that aren't so pants on head retarded.

Only against Xeno

Pierce was always viable but Cluster and Spread still blow it out of the water.

why do devs overdesign so badly nowadays? not just the Japanese, but the West is really ''good'' at this too. (world of warcraft)

F U N
U
N

God that spoiler is going to be super fucked up, won't it?

Ayy. It worked fine.

designers want their work to stand out and be unique but it's easier to make something wacky and outlandish than to make something fundamentally simple and recognizable.

Attached: 1517897871949.jpg (471x473, 41K)

yeah but if everyone does that, and everyone goes more retarded than the other… isn't the true challenge to make a practical yet memorable weapon? The Fallout 4 Gamma Gun fits that bill for me, think of the game as you will but that little thing is awesome.

not seeing many bow users
is it because it's the hardest weapon?

>in exactly one month the most based video in MH history will celebrate its 10th anniversary
youtu.be/e9NYYewCSxo

I like bow, not as much as heavy chadgun though.

I love lance but I feel like I can't keep up with gen 4 monsters like Seregios or Gore. I can shit on older or World monsters all day with it, but gen 4 monsters are the most fidgety overly animated pieces of shit I swear.

Post guild cards. I would post my other ones but they're on 3DS and I can't be damned to.

Attached: GC 4-13.png (1653x873, 2.2M)

HBG tankfag here

I've used bows since 3U. I personally greatly appreciate that it's only been getting better since then, even though they got homogenized in World.

Is there a single better feeling than finding that one person or random (even rarer a whole team of them) who perfectly synergize with your playstyle?
I miss you Zinogre Bro, I hope that you're still hunting them to this day.

get the Wycademy jewel at the very end of the decorations page

it's a 1slot/2point jewel that gives you BOTH KO AND MAESTRO

Bows were super common around release. I think they were like the 3rd most popular weapon at the time. I think most of those bow users have moved on to other weapons or quit playing and only the bowbros remain.

I think so anyway. I don't really play a whole lot online but it seems like it's been ages since I've had a bow user get smashed because they were locked in their dragon piercer animation.

post more webm

Attached: never lucky.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

>Find some hub farming T2s
>Have a mostly static hunting party and all of us rotating posting
>Be CB
>Have a LBG that's always in on the hunt
>Notice he's pinging a lot, decide to keep an eye on it
>He's pinging when he switches to status ammo
>Start pinging myself before I SAED
>After another hunt, he stops pinging and just switches to status ammo once I ping
>He even starts life powdering if I take a hit
>tfw synergize hard with this LBG bro and spend the night absolutely tearing through monsters

I eventually quit and didn't even think to add him. Wasn't until like a week later I noticed there was a list of 'Played With' people but I couldn't find him on it. Godspeed, LBGbro. May good drops always grace your hunts.

Attached: 1528753090140.jpg (250x201, 6K)

Attached: whelp.webm (720x404, 2.5M)

Eh for fashion hunting I perfer the outlandish because they can flow together nicer than you think

Attached: F98ADBB6-992D-476E-A354-4879A7FB25CF.jpg (750x1080, 727K)

Does World have official transmog yet?

Attached: PinkianBully.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

Attached: SheerAngerAlone.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

Attached: final smash.webm (960x540, 2.43M)

Attached: AirDog.webm (794x450, 2.88M)

Attached: WormFren.webm (1280x720, 957K)

I like you

Attached: whiff.gif (500x281, 886K)

Attached: 1526653420325.gif (550x423, 2.9M)

Attached: Bagel.webm (852x480, 927K)

Attached: get up, do your fucking job.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

God I love the wiggler helm. I just wish I knew how to use it properly.

Attached: BullyTobi.webm (640x360, 2.46M)

Attached: SPARKS.jpg (1920x1080, 342K)

Attached: 20180814205837_1.jpg (1920x1080, 210K)

source?

>bow
No one uses it because the weapon is super fucking gay, like hell nigga it is more manly to suck 3 cocks at the same time than use a bow in MH.

Surely you aren't a tremendous faggot and use bow, right? only a true alpha Chad can use a bowgun; a weapon for real men.

Bow users should be blacklisted on sight.

NOPE

>is it because it's the hardest weapon?

Attached: 1529306940159.jpg (405x412, 61K)

>True alpha Chad
>Uses a bowgun.
It's okay to admit that you're not strong enough to draw back the bow, that's what the Guild designed baby tier weapons for.

>babby tier
WRONG
Only manly MEN have the strength to effectively use the HBG because of its MASSIVE recoil from firing HIGH EXPLOSIVE ARTILLERY SHELLS

I didn't buy World because my PC is shit but I'll upgrade soon so I'm wondering: do I need it if I want to play Iceborne-whatever or are they standalone games?

Iceborne is an expansion, so you'll need World. There might be a discount with them packaged together.

Shit, so I should start grinding soon? I feel like I missed the train

you have like 7 or 8 months to catch up before iceborne is released and there are lots of people still playing, the upcoming festival will make all the key event quests available too

Gotcha, I'll try to upgrade my toaster soon. Thanks user.

I'm sure there'll be plenty of newbies coming in with Iceborne along with plenty of people making a new character for it for some god awful reason.

Anyway whatever you want to do. I'd personally recommend getting the game now or soon so you'll be ready when Iceborne hits but it's coming out in the fall so you have time. All the same it wouldn't be a huge deal if you waited until Iceborne hits but you will be playing catch-up with the people that are sitting endgame now.

Yes, you'll need it, it's an expansion. They'll be selling a pack of both the base game and expansion, but it's worth getting the base game now/whenever your upgrade is done, so you can have decent gear for when it comes out. As they've said Iceborne is going to be essentially World's G-Rank.

>Only manly men have the strength to sit behind a turret that does all the work for them.
Men prefer to actually fight the monster, but it's okay if you just want to be carried like a little bitch.

Ah yes, I too remember my grongigas

LANCE

Attached: i-am-bruce-lee-trailer_0.jpg (620x413, 46K)

Switch Blade is great fun. Landing that final hit with that camera angle is satisfying as fuck. Especially if it's the final hit.

Attached: 1a.jpg (1033x679, 84K)

Umm honey, could you make way please

Attached: 426561-thunderfury-blessed-blade-of-the-windseeker.jpg (1365x703, 232K)

Pre-nerf slicing was so fun

Er Charge Blade I mean.

Iceborne is going to mostly be an 'endgame' expansion. The bulk of what it will add will come after what is already in the base game. It may had a handful of things to low/high rank (The current game) but yeah. Most of the stuff will be after. Wait until you have your new computer then play some World. Give yourself a month or two before Iceborne to get caught up. You could probably knock everything out in a week or two but if you rush that hard you may burn out.

Attached: 20190413231700_1.jpg (2560x1440, 545K)

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of all the damage I'm doing to the monster.

An honest to goodness comfy monster hunter thread? Thanks, gents. It's been a long time. I love you and hope to see more of you in the future once Iceborne shitposting has come and gone.

Attached: 1536009383535.jpg (740x482, 74K)

Well, at least being deaf won't negatively affect your hunting, since it's not like you need to do anything but mash one button anyway.
But please, tell me again how your weapon requires any level of skill.

What the fuck is this gay post? Holy shit, please go fucking back.

It may only be temporary, but I'm going to enjoy every second of it while I can. Cheers

Attached: 1421894115199.jpg (620x877, 207K)

Mhw version is kino

Odogaron's armour is one of my favourites in World. Makes me look like a Garo character and I love that.

*back hops in*
Ayo hol up let me just block this big ass attack with close to no effort and counter instantly, openings? what are those? I'm always attacking dude, lemme just *smack shield* do a charge real quick, outta mah way if you don't wanna get run over.

*sidesteps away*

Attached: The best.png (320x320, 6K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LKZNMx1z4N0
I picked female voice 17 because it seemed like everyone was using 3 even though I do think I like that one more
did I fuck up

You didn't pick the voice you wanted simply because other people use it, of course you fucked up.

So with the spring thing, does that mean I can get the devil sword and the XIV Behemoth fight?

>my weapon is better than your weapon

Attached: 1553849287166.png (872x960, 317K)

but I didn't want to use a voice that was extremely common
what's the point of making my own character if they don't even feel unique

Type 6 best male voice.
Type 14 best female voice.

IF YOUR CHARACTER IS MALE AND DOESN'T USE THE POMPADOUR HAIRSTYLE, FRICK OFF

Is true tho, my weapon > your weapon.

jousting with the monster with the lance

>what's the point of making my own character if they don't even feel unique
You're supposed to build the character that YOU want, user. Not a character that goes against the trend or a special snowflake.

Gunlance is easily one of the best overall weapons in MHW. Strong, reliable damage with little risk, and solid burst damage. The overhead-sweep-reload wombo combo can stunlock some monsters to death if you do it right. Personally a fan of Wide shelling, since with capacity boost and Wide 4 you can cover almost all of your gunlance bases aside from maybe charged shelling

but I want my character to sound unique

>have to wait 10 years for this guy to stop shitting himself to attack.

Attached: 1354666733001.png (320x287, 107K)

I don't follow your reasoning, sorry. You want to use voice 3, but decided to use voice 17 (which you said that you didn't like as much) because it sounds different than the majority? I don't get why you wouldn't just use the voice you liked.

Well, I guess it doesn't matter since you apparently like both.

The xiv event is always available isn't it? You just have to do under the blazing sun first to get it started. It's in the special category

I do like both and even though I like the yell of 3 more I think the voice overall sounds a little too basic, ignoring the fact that it seems to be a very common pick
but I don't see why you don't consider the latter point an invalid reason, if you're making a unique character that just sounds the same as everyone else I don't like it, it makes it feel less like my own character