Tales of

Attached: 1553152094573.jpg (710x595, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

siliconera.com/2019/01/23/tales-of-festival-2019-dates-and-voice-actors-revealed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Best Tales protagonist.

Attached: yuri.jpg (411x746, 33K)

A cornered cat becomes a lion!
...or so they say

Attached: tumblr_p7ydtgHncd1x8ltcto4_1280.png (602x836, 371K)

Is this mod or vanilla?

Attached: 1485696228418.png (1280x720, 653K)

It's a photoshop, so neither.

obviously a mod

Attached: velvet.jpg (850x1205, 236K)

It's not even a mod, someone just took a screencap and drew over it.

I agree with you. The fact that Tales games have cartoony artstyles makes it easier to photoshop anything related from that game.

What do you all hope to see in the next mothership title?

Anything that isn't a continuation of Berseria and Zestiria.

Attached: judilla.jpg (480x600, 67K)

Hearts R port when?
Xillia duology port when?
Graces F port when?
Is it possible to play patched DS games on 3DS, e.g. translated Innocence?

siliconera.com/2019/01/23/tales-of-festival-2019-dates-and-voice-actors-revealed/
Will these seiyuus be involved in the next Tales game?

She looks like she's wearing sunglasses

What if Milla dyed her hair black?

Attached: 1918181811.jpg (618x347, 28K)

Never

Did you ask this question last year?

Cute tummies.

It'd be nice if some day we actually got the 2D Tales games on the PS2. Or at least Innocence R.

Ports of the games you listed could be nice too mind you, I just want to see stuff we never actually got at all, while we're at it. Not that I expect anything, but given that we finally got the PS3 version of Vesperia after a decade, who knows what Bamco feels up to these days. They're kind of random like that.

>implying I'm a veteran of Yea Forums

Annie's game is N E V E R coming

Attached: 5acf05e96d5a291ef59905b868180bf0.jpg (450x600, 134K)

It didn't have to be on Yea Forums.

The answer is "probably not". Every year they hold a Festival, a random assortment of VAs who feel up for appearing participate in it. Last year we got a lot of Legendia VAs for example, but nothing really came of that as far as hinting at new titles goes.

But who knows, maybe some of them will? We know absolutely nothing about the next mainline Tales game with zero news there for the past few years. There's no telling what Bamco's been up to behind the scenes.

Are there certain tales games that you guys recommend? I have an 8 year old laptop and a ps vita, so far I've only played tales of innocence on ds. I like some action rpgs like dark souls and ys origin but i'm not too familiar with other games in the genre.

If you have a Vita, you could check out Hearts R.

On Vita you can get a good amount of Tales games, you have available:
Phantasia X/Narikiri Dungeon X
Eternia
Destiny 2
Rebirth
Innocence R
Hearts R
Radian Mythology 1/2/3

You can also probably run Symphonia on your PC, and that's on Steam.

First tales game:Symphonia
Currently playing:Bersaria (and loving it)
Best tales: xillia and symponia
Worst tales: Zestria (gonna retry after Bersaria due to Shepard references)
backlog: Vesperia and Abyse

Attached: Xil.gif (420x237, 996K)

EIZEN A BEST

Attached: 1543498499422.png (457x406, 210K)

Glad you're having fun dude, hope you enjoy Vesperia and Abyss later down the line.

>We know absolutely nothing about the next mainline Tales game with zero news there for the past few years.
Maybe the next Tales game has been cancelled.

Tales of Sapphica

Help me out please.
There was a Tales game, I believe, where at some point you travel to another world (or planet, think it was visible from the other planet as well, like close together) and you arrive at some ruins or abandoned fort or whatever.
I recall liking the music (of that game, not sure if I like the music at that point in particular) but I completely forgot about it.
I could look it up but maybe someone here knows which Tales it was right away.

Symphonia or Graces f

Or Eternia.

Cheers. It was Eternia indeed. Long time ago, too. Weird how you sometimes remember only small details. Thanks bros.

Attached: ba7e8799d7097659214570922e487a24.png (710x946, 556K)

Figured it was Eternia, since you see the other world and are introduced to it right away, minutes into the game.