Has a game ever motivated you to work out...

Has a game ever motivated you to work out? Like you ever seen a character and said wow I need to get off my ass and work?

Attached: 1555108123799.jpg (1080x1349, 324K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A-KGkC_KQcU
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wonder what would happen if she were to beat me up haha :)

No, I motivated myself.

Attached: 1523878403726.png (432x555, 519K)

No, I play week games and most characters in them are thin and twinky

Katawa Shoujo

pretty sure I'd still beat her at arm wrestling

my last gym visit was 7 years ago

imagine If girls in MK11 had this default body instead of fag approved one

Attached: 4sd1.jpg (864x1080, 271K)

No, but ever since I started working out I can’t play wizards anymore

I didn't want Wii Fit trainer to be disappointed in my balance.

I really need to get around to playing this.

Have sex

>women who are 2-3 years into lifting heavy could literally use brute strength to beat up 90% of Yea Forums

Imagine being a man and weighing under 185lb,or weighing over 200lbs an and not having a six pack? Imagine not being able to bench press at least 40 more pounds than your body weight for 3 sets of 5? There are actually people here who are weak as fuck and literally couldn't defend themselves in a physical encounter.

Yes, i wanted to be just like daddy Kazuya, i wanted to body, the icy confidence and the power, started working out, i felt MOTIVATED but then i learned something very quickly: Motivation and inspiration dont mean DICK compared to something far more important: discipline. Motivation is something you see, hear or whatever that makes you think "I WANT TO GO BE/DO/ACHIEVE X" but there is a problem, it's all external, fleeting and comes and goes. Discipline comes from inside. It tells you to go do the thing when you AREN'T feeling motivated. Whem you AREN'T feeling inspired. When you want to tell yourself "not today."

Dont be motivated anons, be disciplined.

Attached: 8FE5264D-2B86-4ECC-8EEF-F87E1A7FA344.jpg (600x840, 86K)

i was a different and far less jaded and cynical man back then, but I will admit Emi's route made me get fit.

Any dude can beat her up. Not even memeing

No.

Being without power for months did, though. As you would expect, it didn't last.

Attached: 1553989293520.jpg (1366x1366, 209K)

Imagine, haha.

Attached: 1543990653406.jpg (815x933, 141K)

How underage are you that you get into physical encounters?

Um women are just as strong and smart and capable as men in all ways, sweaty

>Imagine not being able to bench press at least 40 more pounds than your body weight for 3 sets of 5?

Gay shit. Go do full locked out, full extension pullups, chin above the bar, hands foward. Go do 20 of those for 5 sets, then we can talk.

>strength
>defending yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=A-KGkC_KQcU

i play any game like monster hunter, dmc or sekiro and naively use them as a way to pump myself up, like i pretend im trying to swing a giant axe or sword in my head while working out

Attached: 1547327812924.png (707x547, 615K)

t. closet homos

kino nose

I'm not fat, I'm big-boned.

It probably only worked, because it was my first VN and I landed blind in Emi's route (not that it was difficult though).
Turned me from couch potato into a dude who runs regularly.

>doing bench press instead of Dips and Military Press

Attached: 123abcde.png (543x378, 330K)

>Has a game ever motivated you to work out?
Oh god no, that is pathetic. You should have already wanted to better yourself unless you were raised poorly to be lazy.

>needs outside forces to motivate him

Just get a sex change. Men don't need instagram photos to get what they want.

No, but an anime has. Pillar Men from Jojo, along with their theme, inspired me to become alpha as fuck. Unfortunately I have yet to taken any steps to improve myself though. But it's still cool to listen to this song and imagine scenarios where I'm taking life by the balls.
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

The only big bone here is the boner i'm going to shove in you're mum's asshole, m8.

Attached: 1524869764901.gif (398x444, 265K)

post body

Tomb Raider 2013
Made me realise that I couldn't do a single pullup

>My utter desperation to be wanted by almost anyone especially a hot woman
>My utter self loathing making me reject the idea could be wanted by almost anyone especially a hot woman
Which will win out

You doing the Jaden Smith forrowed brow there my good man?

I got a cheap home gym and work out 5 days a week. Squat rack, pullups, bench etc.
The problem is eating. I can't seem to motivate myself to eat 200gr of protein every day. It's unironically too much work for me compared to working out. I hate spending time cooking and eating.

Yeah, physical encounters just disappear after high school. LOL. Why need the capability to defend yourself?

Attached: nerd fight - some actual testosterone.webm (640x480, 2.92M)

>im supposed to NOT want to suck those tits right off of her according to /pol/

Retard

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 168K)

Or I can just shoot anyone who gets stupid.

>me
>my
>me
This thread isn't about you, no matter how badly you wish it was. If you are a failure, you were meant to fail. Its in your genes. Failure to the core.

technique > strength > dex

No

roastie

That's what protein powder is for. Also
>home gym
Having to go out to a gym is probably the biggest reason why I've been lifting on and off. I hate having to go out 3-5 times a week.

can't say I've ever had a physical encounter after high school

You aren't him, you 5'5" walking beach ball.

Rent free

I finally got my bench press to my bodyweight this week and I'm really excited about it

I can OHP 2 plate who gives a shit about anything else.

You don't need 200g protein daily unless you're trying to ultrabulk super quick

What are you trying to prove by posting shitskins in a third world country?

You have never fired a gun and wouldn't know how to operate one under stress. Nice try, kiddo.

how many years of juicing to achieve this ?
i dont care about small balls and hairloss, just want to get swole

are they even trying? literally one punch to the neck or jaw kills anyone unprepared such as these fuckers

is the /fit/ recommendation of 1g of protein per bodyweight accurate?

Okay I guess, us losers gotta stick together.

>Getting bodied in the game
>Get mad so go to beat the guy up
>Get bodied in real life

Topkek

Bro I'm 5'9, For me to weigh 185 I'd either have to roid out or be fat as fuck

No. I already work my ass off. One of the reasons why I play games is to take a break from that.

>women who are 2-3 years into lifting heavy could literally use brute strength to beat up 90% of Yea Forums
That's pretty fucking hot.

Video games are escapism you retard.

it's everyday live for him in his shitskin third world country

It won't fix your weak chin

Attached: look at me nerd, i'm still in charge - arnold schwarzenegger.jpg (480x360, 18K)

I have, my father and I have been going hunting every summer.

>under stress
It's an encounter, what the fuck is the other guy going to do when I pull out the gun.
It'll be self defense anyway.

That's not necessarily a /fit/ recommendation. That's just the standard if you're trying to build muscle.

Mirrors edge got me into parkour and endurance running.

t.5'9" ecto manlet

Yakuza 0.

>I'm 5'9
I'm sorry

Yeah same.The nearest gym here is 15 minutes on foot and I didn't feel like wasting half an hour every day just to go there. So I just brought the gym home. There's better equipment at the gym of course but I'm managing just fine. The only exercise I miss is deadlifts,I can't do those at home

No. My uni friends did. That was in 2006. I'm going to gym since then. Game will never motivate you enough if you're a neet. You need real life push, bitch.

Attached: 1543495820195.jpg (1145x863, 439K)

Since there's so many /fit/izens, any way to accelerate weight loss beyond calory deficit?

That recommendation is good for skellies and skinnyfats just starting out who need to be eating 2.5k cals a day to get to a normal weight for their size and progress quickly through their beginner lifts. But if you're already used to working out I don't think you need to go that hard (unless you are on an active bulk or have some sort of specific fitness goal)

>5'9

oof

Attached: CCCE725F-182C-4836-A1DF-7B5C2A185B24.jpg (640x800, 394K)

Post that one video of the chink with a knife in a bag who just murdered his bully.
Shit was cash.

WHat's her name?