Literally the ONLY leak calling Joker being playable before anyone

>Literally the ONLY leak calling Joker being playable before anyone
>Also mentions Chrono, who was leaked in the credible script leak
>The same leak mentions Banjo & Kazooie being playable: according to the script leak, Minecraft is getting a stage, meaning that Microsoft is already on board. And BK are the most popular characters left.
>It's clear that Nintendo is pushing Fire Emblem, meaning that another character as DLC is inevitable.
>Sylux was definitely meant to promote MP4, but they didn't predict the game would be delayed, he also is a shill character

Face it, we got our Fighter Pass right here.

Attached: 4chanleak.png (1829x380, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=77P3_Iihkpg
pastebin.com/mnHJydid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based Banjo & Kazooie but how credible is the script leak?

Attached: 1554948317145.png (300x300, 4K)

Did it really predict Joker?

Don't you stinkies have anything better to do? Why can't you just fuck off and play the game instead of eternally clogging up the board with "future announcements" no one but you care about? Don't you have a general to post in?

>another fe character
I was worried we didn't have enough

Attached: 1544814893879.jpg (445x471, 27K)

>another FE character
Only thing I’m excited for

>script leak

scripts are never going to leak

No one forced you to get in this thread.

Yes, you can search for the thread, it really exists.

It has perfect French and perfectly fits Sakurai's tone during Smash Directs, as well as many unimportant details that were added. Plus it mentions Joker's female alt, meaning that it fits the datamining, but it didn't put Erdrick in to gain credibility, and instead Crono is mentioned. If it's fake the dude didn't simply repeat what more "famous" leakers have been spouting out for months. Plus it fits what the most credible leak (read OP) called.

Plenty of people wanted Joker to be playable of course one out of hundreds of fake “leaks” included him.

>Plenty of people wanted Joker to be playable
Show their posts before his anouncement then.

>Revisionism

Attached: 1543652353284.jpg (566x438, 37K)

>No Lloyd Irving
Its fake, there should be 4 newly added 3rd party franchises (Persona 5, Dragon Quest, Banjo-Kazooie, and Tales) and ONE FIRST PARTY FIGHTER FROM A ALREADY REPRESENTED FRANCHISE in the DLC fighters pass.

Attached: 1531608879134.png (721x1198, 817K)

No one cares about DQ and Tales Of.

Reggie said no franchises that are already in Smash are going to be DLC, so no new FE rep for you

> The dude who looked too much into Reggie's words

Attached: 1523051444363.png (800x605, 614K)

Three Houses, Chrono Trigger, Banjo & Kazooie and Metroid Prime 4 are NOT represented.
And Joker is not a Persona rep, he is a Persona 5 rep, the same way Cloud doesn't represent FF as a whole, only the seventh episode.

>Franchises
FE ain't getting a new rep, it's already an over-represented series in Smash.

>over-represented
It's missing a villain, a lance user and an axe user.
If anything, FE needs AT LEAST two more characters.

Maybe next time mate

>Chrono
How to discredit your leak every time

quite a common error, even the devs make it sometimes

FUCK YEAH NEKU

My nigga. He would be based.

Attached: D9160B85-A2D4-415D-B814-B8DF6F39532A.png (219x458, 125K)

Reminder that Marcus Sellars mention Super Smash Bros. "Ultimate" before anyone else but his reliability is still at zero

Ben from EZA also guessed Joker. It means nothing at all, there were thousands of people throwing out guesses and Persona's a popular series.

You say that as if people actually care about fire emblem

There is a huge variety of attacks both melee and ranged to choose from. He would be a blast to play and best of all isn't a generic anime swordsman

b-b-but I spent 10,000 dollars on Heroes so that means it's more popular than Mario!

Why the fuck do you idiots keep talking about smash characters like it matters

None of you play the fucking game

>Believing the script leak
When has a script leak been correct?

Hi Ben

This.
>pyrokinesis/ rebounding fireballs/ flame blasts
>lightning bolts/electricity manipulation/ lightning balls that can circle around him or enemies for continuous damage
>icicle spikes/freezing
>earth manipulation/summoning meteors/summoning earthquakes/summon a rain of boulders
>telekinesis
>short-ranged hand blades made out of energy
>giant energy swords for one massive hit
>energy bullets of varying size, shapes, and effects
>energy beams
>can create barriers of energy to heal, attack and defend himself- sometimes all at once
>can create orbs of water that damage his enemies
>teleportation
>soundwaves via summoning giant loudspeakers
>can create a holy field of energy that renders him impervious to attacks
>summon chains to damage foes
>create energy bombs or turn objects into bombs
>turn invisible
>summon black holes
>heal himself
>summon giant boomerangs
>super speed
>focus light energy on his foes for continuous damage
And as of Final Remix
>can summon swords that circle around him and shoot out at his enemies ala DMC Vergil
>can shoot swords at his enemies ala Gilgasmesh from Fate
>create crescent energy shockwaves
>summoning energy orbs that rebound off of enemies
>imbue his slashes with fire and create a hellstorm of flames
Neku would be absolutely perfect for Smash.

Attached: EA38757B-40DD-4BDC-858B-D61DAFA33D0B.jpg (433x650, 52K)

he said that the characters would be totally new to smash, he said nothing about franchises.

What about the fact that the script got edited when one user pointed out that the currency was $ instead of €?

>Sylux
I don't understand. I mean, it's surely to advertise the new Prime game but still. Even to a Metroid fan Sylux is on the borderline of being a "literally who?" character if he isn't there already.
To have it take this long to get Ridley, and have a Dark Samus clone implementation that is less faithful than it's appearance as an AT, but fucking Sylux of all things pops in for the same game with a unique moveset would be an absolute piss off.

>we still haven't gotten Neku in Smash yet
Absolute crime.

Attached: cuhrazy TWEWY.webm (320x180, 1.43M)

>Script leak
kek, okay retard. let alone a script leak, no one has ever correctly leaked an entire direct. at the very most it's been guessing the release date.

hi user

Almost thought it was real, but it didn't predict Reimu, so it's only got half the reveals.

What fucking commercial is this from?

You don't recognize the elf? youtube.com/watch?v=77P3_Iihkpg

you cant edit pastebin once its out there

No it doesn't. Three Awakening reps is egregious in its own right. We don't need yet another FE character at this point. The franchise should died with Awakening.

>I'm entitled to more food because I shat on my plate

Its almost like theres a fucking "smash leak" for every character in existence, you fucking retards.

If anything, Sakurai's team shat on our plates when they wouldn't stop fucking whining to Sakurai about adding Corrin

I just want the next direct to come early and announce the 2nd DLC character to end this brave chrono fiasco

So many fake leaks have happened that at leas one nails it through sheer statistics.

>Crono
Sweet
>Banjo
Hot damn I want it so bad
>Sylux
I'm not huge on Metroid, but more reps sounds good to me.
>FE
If it's a villain then I'll take it. I'd be mad if not, but since we'd be getting Banjo I couldn't care less.

Not a terrible wish list. Neku isn't a terrible choice either.

Attached: D3hLY6MX4AEVfPc.png (900x871, 1.14M)

yes it is, but also a badly represented series in Smash. We got all these swords instead of having 1-2 swords (take your pick of either Marth, Roy, Ike, whatever), an axe, a lance, maybe a bow and/or dagger and a villain. Robin could be stay or be replaced with another tome user, corrin can just go or just throw in different dragon.

>there's an alternate timeline where Sakurai decided to shill Xenoblade Chronicles X over Fire Emblem Fates
>that insufferable faggot Corrin never became playable, and people didn't get mad about Fire Emblem representation
>still no additional Monolith representation, but high likelihood of another fucking Fire Emblem character

I wanna go back.

Attached: deletElma.png (683x384, 672K)

>Sylux
This automatically kills any chance this supposed "'leak"" had at being legitimate. No way would Nintendo let the smash dev team do this now that Prime 4 has completely restarted development, it wouldn't make sense as much as I want it to

Attached: 1554793363859m.jpg (621x1024, 160K)

Plenty of fake leaks have been saying Chrono is in.

I mean that sounds about right. People went with Loto because it has more JP appeal, but Chrono has more "HOW COULD THIS BE WHAAAAAT" power behind it. MS isn't doing anything with Banjo, Fire Emblem shilling never ends, and Nintendo really wants MP4 to be a slam dunk.

I honestly don't want him in Smash because I want all that shit represented. Give him his own fighting game.

literally who

The thing about Sylux though is that he is going to be in a position where he’ll be getting character development. It’s clear Nintendo has been wanting to do stuff with him in the Metroid universe as a whole, it’s just the opportunities have never been there.

Adding him would be the definition of shill I agree, but as long as they follow through with him and make something of him, he’ll be a somewhat better addition in hindsight.

Just because all the main characters happen to use swords(for the most part) doesn't mean you're entitled to a lance/axe user.

Especially when the swords aren't the problem with how redundant all the FE characters are. At absolute best you could argue that Corrin is overal an averagly unique character despite having a dragon form to work with. An Axe isn't going to do jackshit especially since no one can come up with what an axe would do significantly differently in a 2d game.

>leak leak leak
Why is this game such full of autism? Who the fuck cares? It's not like finding out a month earlier will change whatever the fuck they choose.

Attached: 1531261623077.png (1070x601, 779K)

Are you kidding me? I always thought that image was edited. I could have sworn they made another commercial with a similar shot using a more realistic bear.

Attached: 1554256681174.png (618x646, 99K)

The weirdest thing with Square is that Cloud, despite being so hyped, is like one of the worst choices. There were a lot of better characters from his franchise in terms of interesting movesets and references and a lot of Square's other series have characters who have similar wow factor. I don't mind him, and he was absolutely the best choice from a business perspective, but Slime, Chrono, Neku, and even Sora have more to bring to the table.

>there will never be a TWEWY developed fighting game by Arc System Works
This ain’t fair, bros.

Attached: A692A3CF-DEDC-4078-ADAB-614C56FA112A.jpg (463x348, 57K)

>Why is this game such full of autism
Popular game series gets fanbase. Fanbase screeches about characters getting in.

>random user says random fake shit
>one of them happens to be right
>OMG GAIS IT'S REAL
You're that kinda faggot that falls for cold readings.

>believing leaks
Yawn

>Wanting nu-arcsys to make a baby fighter of your favorite series
If anything you should be thankful.

>FE
Fuck it I believe it

Attached: 1552745837388.png (1099x1402, 522K)

if true, i'm ok with this.

>my source had heard the name of Banjo Kazooie
>people are seriously taking a leak that is typed like this seriously

Attached: 578ebf647577a6c1cd6d7277a5dd35cb_lol-clipart-free-download-clip-art-free-clip-art-on-clipart-lol-cli (1600x1207, 156K)

credible things typed in deceptive or amateur ways? say it ain't so.

the leak is typed out in such a larpy way that it's laughable that anyone takes this seriously... he even pulled the fucking "I have proof and I'll post it later *never posts" shit

that's the internet, everybody is a faggot. leaks have came from such drama queers before.

Is this leak anymore credible than the likes of virginben?

>guess random companies
>Get lucky
>People believe this leak of the week now
I cannot wait for the DLC to come out so LARPers stop this shit forever

>"GUYS ____ WOULD BE SO UNIQUE BECAUSE *green text 50 different things the character does*"
Yeah, Mario is so unique because he has dozens power ups to choose from, weapons like Hammers, shells, Fludd, Rabbid weapons, Bro Items, Sports/Party items, etc.

And in REALITY, his Smash moveset contains none of that.

well he does have the Fire flower, cape, FLUDD you mentioned, and cappy. that's not none.

>THEY SHOULD HAVE AN AXE AND SPEAR USER FROM FIRE EMBLEM
>How would they play differently?
>........

got Corn with the lance attack and Simon/Richter for Axe Chuckers. if they're gonna add another FE rep i hope for something like a villain to pad out the evil roster.

>If anything, Sakurai's team shat on our plates when they wouldn't stop fucking whining to Sakurai about adding Corrin

I heard about this a few times but is it true ?

yeah it is. sakurai felt that the FE roster was good enough as it is, but his team really like fire emblem so he allowed it on the grounds that his moveset would be really unique

I'd rather have fucking Steve than another Marth.

A broken clock is right twice a day.

not if that clock is digital. then you're fucked.

Then, they should know that it would be a bad idea to add another one (Chrom was really easy to make so that doesn't really count...) especially if people are paying for the Pass.

Banjo and Crono or Neku would literally be the only offset that would make me not upset with a new FEggot getting in.

Also let's not forget the absolute bangers he would bring with him
>mfw fighting with Transformation/The One Star in the background

Attached: CiB-jS2UgAA-O-o.jpg (304x408, 19K)

The script leak is fake you retard
>giving joker every pt's persona despite being unable to wield them in his home game

for all we know that could be a jane feature in P5 royal

>implying smash cares about that when ness and lucas can use abilities they cant in smash

leak is still fake anyway, there is absolutely no way someone can just leak a "script" like that.

>Edelgard
fuck that, give me my 2nd Namco rep

Attached: SoulOfCinder.jpg (1200x1575, 1.13M)

>so he allowed it on the grounds that his moveset would be really unique

And yet we got a character who isn't anymore unique than any other smash 4 newcomer besides the clones.

>Edelgard

Fucking yawn. Thought we were done with the Fire Emblem shit.

Anyone can guess ONE character, especially one that has been faked before (and popularized by Esam).

>It has perfect French
The Grinch people were French too, you know

based
soul of cinder or an elite knight would be great

Fake because no Steve

Attached: 1543117712538.png (960x960, 924K)

It’s Neku, he will be added to promote the TWEWY sequel exclusive to the Switch

>french script leak
What's this? Did I miss something?

cope

>TWEWY sequel
Haha, good one
how the fuck can they get away with teasing a sequel for 7 years and still not actually make one

Yeah, asking about this too.

pastebin.com/mnHJydid
a french text leak posted to pastebin.

contents for the lazy:
>joker+gameplay+mementos stage that has no verticle KOs
>morgana and jack frost ATs
>persona boss and spirits
>minecraft stage,boss, and spirits (not part of the fighters pass
>mii costumes
>boss battles, homerun contest, stage maker modes
>dlc pack 2: crono from chrono trigger

Don't bother, it's fake as fuck

Back to your discord, don't make me chase you to it.

Attached: 1553464295058.jpg (800x450, 96K)

Monkeys on typewriters

Joker isn't that unpredictable of a guess retard. There's literally a thread on GameFAQs speculating Joker being in Smash before he was announced.

probably, but i figured it was worth the quick writeup

Ok, but have they ever revealed a smash character in the weekend though?

I really doubt Crono. The IP has been dead since forever. no way we'd get him.

>It has perfect French
This is probably not in its favor, the French (and Italians for some reason) are notorious for making fake leaks
>If it's fake the dude didn't simply repeat what more "famous" leakers have been spouting out for months.
Instead it simply repeated the most "credible" leak, but since you like that one I guess you trust them

Because i'm pretty sure FE Expo falls on a saturday

Believing leaks with even just a shred of "credibility" at face value is fucking retarded. The cancellation of MP4 was probably a decision they had been sitting for a while after it's troubled development and while not many people expected Joker, he was still a popular character and the perfect type to throw into leakbait.
I'm not going to completely disregard but for people to get on board a second character from the list would have to be announced, preferably someone not predictable like Edelgard or Banjo
>believing french leaks after the Grinch's wild ride

Attached: 1484287983482.png (452x505, 166K)

>believing french leaks after the Grinch's wild ride
>tfw just want to go on that ride again

Attached: 1554920253153.jpg (424x683, 163K)

> If it's fake the dude didn't simply repeat what more "famous" leakers have been spouting out for months.
You mean like the grinch leak did with incineroar ?

I hope it's true, need my boy Neku in

Attached: Neku_sakuraba_by_koncho.png (800x1220, 227K)