Pirate before u buy

Isn't pirate before you buy the soundest advice you can give to a consumer? How come no news outlet gives it?

Attached: 1550246311009.png (720x720, 365K)

>before you buy

give me one good reason to buy anything you can get for free. do you pay for oxygen?

It's called demos

If you enjoy the game and buy it, the developers will get money and they might make another game that you'll also enjoy.

Dude, you want to drive THAT car? Just car-jack one and drive it around first.

You want to go out with THAT chick? Just rape her first.

Attached: police-officers.jpg (768x492, 95K)

Based.

Cringe.

yeah, but email the developers and ask them to give you their paypal because gabe newell will take a third of their profits otherwise

The best advice is to demand demos AND no obstructions to gameplay videos on sites like youtube right before (if there are "journo preview copies") and after release. Because that doesn't involve unauthorized copies at all.

Sounds like fucking commie gobbledygook to me

It's like tips. Everyone knows they should tip the waiter/waitress or pizza guy, but some people just never do because they don't have to.

And before you sperg about FJ: first image search result. And I can't be arsed to edit out the failmotivator frame at the moment.

Attached: a81f8d_1439175.jpg (825x820, 109K)

It's called a test drive,and you're quick to think about rape you fucking sociopath.

This is current Luna Lovegood, say something nice!

Attached: 522401_v9_bb.jpg (1080x1440, 259K)

But the overall value of my car decreases, since now there's more supply

I was quick to think of crimes.

Dude, you're short on cash? Just rob that bank.

I LOOVE Ellen Page

Attached: 1415542057843.webm (1920x1040, 2.71M)

Your Yea Forums reality has no place in this realm.

Attached: Cute.jpg (1920x1080, 340K)

>mfw brittish inbreeding is real

Brb, pirating all ea games 200000times and makin them bankrupt

Of your program, you mean. And not really by much as actual study the EU wasn't comfortable with and tried to sweep under a rug shown that those who pirate whether on principle or due to lack of money weren't going to buy anyway.

Rape before you date sounds like a very pro consumer thing to do desu senpai

Looks exactly like that bitch from Parks and Recreation

>implying anyone (including me) actually buys games after pirating them

I love these stupid justifications for pirating. You're doing something illegal retards. Accept it and pirate anyway. Hardly anyone actually ends up buying the games they pirate. And I don't care about the poster who will reply and be like "look at me I'm at outlier :))))"

From my point of view making shitty games is illegal.

In my 25 years of PC games i guess i only buy after pirating was RE7 and Dead space 2 just because i REALLY like then.Sometimes you just feel tat you need to support then for the good job

the things that are neutered heavily compared to what they used to be or that we just straight up don't get anymore?

>the developers will get money
The publisher will get the money and siphon it to a tax heaven. Your purchase only gives a slight hint of the profitability of the IP to develop further iterations. Casualised to appeal to a broader market, of course.

and the results of your purchases were dead space 3 and a remake of a 20 year old game.

>buying after pirating
Are you retarded if you plan on buying it why pirate it in the first way

because if the game is good people want to encourage it's success to the devs and other devs to see more of the same quality made in the future.

>Why try on shoes if you were gonna buy them?
>Why test drive a car if you were gonna buy it?
>Why sample a track on that new album if you're gonna buy it?
>Why try a piece of that new deli item if you're gonna buy it?
Why do you breath if you're not gonna use your brain anyway?

Because you want to support the creator. You are the consumer. Choose where your money goes. Give it to those you want to.

brainlet
literally brainlet
just kys my man