Make a new magic character

>make a new magic character
>dungeon doesn't have water bolt at the top
new character and world for me.

Attached: fuck niggers and jannies.jpg (460x215, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

terraria.gamepedia.com/Upcoming_features
terraria.gamepedia.com/Armor
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no pyramid
delete game

Is it any good in offline mode?

Its mainly a singleplayer game, so yes

is the 1.36 out yet

what happened to jeremy “blue” guerrera

>tfw you keep generating worlds with the corruption/crimson inside the jungle

Attached: 1423972655028.png (446x422, 242K)

no, not for a couple a months it won't

Attached: 1554953461762.png (471x87, 15K)

Isn't there a features that lets you fish dungeon crates?

>gold armor
be real. who the fuck crafts that shit?

best armor for pre bosses

>kills Otherworld
>delays 1.3.6 for perpetuity
Fuck Red and FUCK NIGGERS

>taking this long
>not even 1.4
Seriously?

>make game
>make soundtrack for game
>compress the audio to put it in the game
>if you want to get it in good quality you have to put it in yourself

what were the devs thinking?

There's a rumour 1.3.6 is actually secretly 1.4, but I don't buy it.

This is getting dumb and no I don't mean just because they're taking a while to release this.
It's dumb because everything that we know about 1.6 makes it sound like it's going to be a relatively light update when compared to the likes of 1.2 and and some of the other updates, yet it has taken by far the longest. For this reason it's going to be underwhelming as fuck.

>buy game for £10
>free updates that increase content by a hundredfold
>wahh this update is taking too long

I miss terraria. Finished co op with a friend which I suspect he cheat engine'd but it was fun. I should start over alone. Base was a huge box with a million chest boxes with stuff mixed everywhere. Wonder if it's worth it to play again with a mod. And fuck cooldown on fishing for the achievement

No fucking way...

How do you do it?
My friend always use cheat engine to cheat whenever he can, this is very annoying.

is there any point to wiring
any mechanism you can make is pointless

Just use the builder's workshop

Just make a new world bro.

Just use the custom worldgen mod.

What made you think he was cheating

I gave up waiting for 1.3.6. There is little reason it would take as long as it has given Otherworld has been cancelled. At this point I feel like 1.3.6 is just a side project.

where the FUCK is the switch version

1.3.6 IS secretly 1.4.0
Have you seen the 1.3.6 spoilers? it adds up to jack shit. Wind and some more ambient objects. It’s a smokescreen for an even bigger update. They’re good at hiding it, but when an update takes this long and some wind is all you have to show for it, there’s more under the surface.

As long as the new thorium update lands sometime soon, I can keep waiting.

Attached: LastSpoiler.gif (514x418, 1.96M)

so what are the best mods to play if you already clocked 700 hours in to the game? calamity and thorium?

You need to stop doing this to yourself, user. 1.3.6 is indeed taking forever and the things they have shown have been lackluster as fuck but it ain't going to be 1.4
Why have they taken so long for such a shitty looking update? I don't know, maybe the spark has gone and they're really just working on it in their free time every blue moon but it ain't going to be the spectacular update you think it is.

Attached: 1252364746856.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Calamity is like watching a train try to multi-track drift and fail after a solid early game. Thorium feels like a legitimate expansion pack, though I'll admit there's quite a few armor sets in it that feel like they were added for no real reason.

i think they are working on a new game but wont tell anyone cause of the otherworld disaster

He had a cellphone. I could see all the information when near him. I grinded/farmed for materials and still missed some. Also his summons would do a lot of damage suddenly. I remember we were stuck on some bosses and the next day they would go down easily. Plus he said he uses cheat engine for some other games

to be fair the cellphone is complete bullshit to get, solely because of the fishing shit

>new character

Attached: This guy is a fucking idiot.png (499x338, 38K)

Haven't they said they would stop working on Terraria multiple times before? If that's the case we're lucky we are still getting stuff at all

Play the major content packs seperately for the best experience.

It's also removing throwing as a damage type.

This is gonna fuck up some mods if true

tf
why

Fuck off, what? Is this a joke? I thought if anything they were going to expand on it.
WHAT???
Fuck sake that is pathetic.

They're treating it as "ranged" rather than a separate thing I think

>It's also removing throwing as a damage type.
Why tho?
What's even the point of having throwing weapons then if you conflate their damage type with ranged (I presume)?
Hell, both melee, magic and guns have ranged options with no ammo while throwing weapons are stuck with not only inferior damage output but pathetic ammo limits, what's the point of it all?

I wish the expeditions mod was still getting updates.

I just started playing this game. How come no one told me how comfy and fun this game is?

The class mechanics in the game feel really overlooked and half-assed. It's the main thing they should focus on IMO

I do.
I aim for gold armour right out of the gate because I feel the armours before are ditched too quickly

Traps for events?

It has to be 1.4 at this point.

It's never a good idea to choose a class pre hardmode anyway. once you get into hardmode go for it

terraria.gamepedia.com/Upcoming_features
Here's everything we know so far about 1.3.6.
I'm glad Meowmere is gonna be dethroned.

>It's the main thing they should focus on IMO
I feel the opposite is true, using a medley of different tools is far more enjoyable than sticking to a single type. All of them end up being different flavors of ranged weapons regardless.

Attached: 1536365993829.png (429x320, 31K)

>All of them end up being different flavors of ranged weapons regardless.
That's the main problem with Terraria's combat.

Man that's gonna fuck up like every single major content mod.

I enjoyed my time with Starbound but found it a bit to shallow and easy progress through crafting. Is Terraria deeper in this aspect? I want a sense of never knowing the end point.

Listen here user, played it like this:

Expert mode

Choose only one class weapon type (range/melee/summoner/magic)

Create a nice town

No cheats

No mods

It's very fun

Dude we all have that 1 fucking friends that magically has full set the next day. Sad shit

>starbound

rotflmfao

>want to do a magic run
>all the late game bosses hit hard as fuck with insanely hard to avoid attacks

How do you do it without either cheesing or giving up and going distance melee?

Mine would just freeze his HP

so fucking dumb, i've been waiting for a new playthrough with moving leaf and grass for a while but they keep delaying it

Well, Terraria is sort of like that. There's a definitive end point and "final" boss, but due to the way the game was updated, the route to it just keeps things fresh and surprising. Take the first part of the game, pre-hardmode. When the game first came out, there were 3 bosses and that was it, the final boss was Skeletron, and being able to explore the dungeon was your reward. But with updates, the new goal of hardmode is to kill the Wall of Flesh in Hell, and now there's bonus events and an optional boss hidden in the jungle. Basically, every time you finish a goal, a new one will pop up right after.

>How come no one told me how comfy and fun this game is?

Dude everyone has been saying that (sold 20m+ units), i don't know where you have been

Yeah I know everyone shits on it. I think I'll give Starbound a shot

Starbound is trash in so many aspects compared to Terraria, including what you mentioned. Yes, it is deeper and has a much better feeling of exploration and progression.

Cool I think I'll try it out. Is there more weapon and item variety?

LMFAO

Terraria is superior to starbound in like every fucking way + 1000000x comfier

stop asking pleb questions and just fucking play it already you fag, you won't regret it.

>open up TEdit
>delete crimson/corruption
Ez

Yeah, definitely. Items are divided into 4 main classes: Melee, Ranged, Magic, and Summoning. There's also throwing but it's early game only and getting folded into ranged next update. Each class has specific armors and accessories that affect the damage types, though you'll only *really* get into making builds come Hardmode.
Here's a list of all the armors, for instance.
terraria.gamepedia.com/Armor

Not wholly relevant, but Hytale is looking pretty good. Still scared since the creators ran a Minecraft server with such scummy premium services they Minecraft TOS needed to be changed and they got backing from Riot, but all their little news updates look nice.

user terraria cost as much as a mobile game, why are you so skeptical

>Is there more weapon and item variety?

i don't know how much items are in starbound but terraria has a lot of weapon and armor sets, if thats not enough for you there's modding

>still no option to have both crimson and corruption in the one world naturally
seriously, there's two types of corruption and two sides to the world, why must they be mutually exclusive? You could argue that this might interfere with the "V" of hollow/corruption created after the WoF is defeated but the world goes to chaos so swiftly after that regardless I'm fairly sure there could be a workaround

>waiting for 1.3.6 unless it's really 1.3.6 and not 1.4 meaning I'll probably won't care enough to play the game again
>waiting for Hytale unless it has hungering jew F2P model
>waiting for Cube World, if it'll ever release one day

Attached: spookywaiting.jpg (259x286, 23K)

>Dude we all have that 1 fucking friends that magically has full set the next day.
I was that friend.
I spent all night farming it though, because Terraria tickled my autism gene.

>Cube World
AHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 748568746.jpg (1317x528, 82K)

When the update comes out, I hope I can gather some of you chucklefucks to play with similar rules to this