Did Jowy deserve to be redeemed at the end of things? Also, how are the other Suikoden games? Loved the first two

Did Jowy deserve to be redeemed at the end of things? Also, how are the other Suikoden games? Loved the first two.

Attached: D5CD1EEB-9254-42EC-B0DB-98275E3DE618.jpg (640x480, 86K)

3 is good. 4 has problems but I think it's ok. 5 is good. Tierkris is shit. Tactics is shit. The two Gaiden games (visual novels) are cool to read.

5 is the best one in my opinion, but a lot of people don't like the slow start

Jowy was my first gay experience

Jowy intentionally did nothing wrong. He honestly thought he was doing the right thing. Now, whether he actually did do the right thing or not?

Well, Luca Blight probably would never have been in a position to be killed if it weren’t for Jowy’s plotting so at the very least, he did good there. The only terrible things he did was sacrifice the city of Muse (which is pretty fucking awful) and murdering Annabelle. But the theme and motifs of the game was so Eastern based, with destiny and mirroring the mistakes of what came before them. When you look at Riou and Jowy as the successors of Genkaku and Han, it makes more sense. That is what makes it kino. They were able to grow from the mistakes of the previous Rune owners.

This one on PSP is pretty good too but i never beat it because it's japan only

Thanks, Konami

Attached: pa.208416.1.jpg (640x640, 72K)

I liked how Seed and Culgan were good and honorable men that just chose the side of their country who wanted to make it better. They were basically the Flik and Viktor of the other side. And then you had Lucia, who had been betrayed by the City States and just wanted to fight for her people. They did a good job of showing that these were just complicated people fighting for what they believed in.

Attached: CF296DE2-3BD8-48EA-A209-C9B178255F8F.png (320x240, 60K)

Jowey and the protagonist are total fags and the game would be better without them.

Luca Blight did nothing wrong

Attached: pig.webm (640x480, 1.62M)

That's the best part

They got buttfucked by Based Nash

That is literally what makes it so comfy. Riou has Eilie throwing herself at him and Jowy has Jillia happily throwing herself at him despite the total destruction of her family and neither give a shit about them. It’s always about the other man. Perfection. They are destined to be with one another.

Attached: 4A22E78F-46AE-4925-B790-02E4500A1B36.png (320x240, 70K)

Ellie is circus family garbage.

I love how it was implied Rina was just openly giving those soldiers blowjobs.

She was just talking with them in private, not giving them blowjobs

He probably thinks Aeris was a prostitute.

I liked Nanami but what a cunt. How hard was it to say “Riou, I’ve had enough. This is your war. Not mine. I’m going home. Come find me when this shit is over,” instead of pretending to be dead so she wouldn’t have to face her issues.

Attached: FFB14F08-662D-4245-A242-283921A9BB5B.jpg (640x480, 47K)

prostitutes get paid

Sure user. They were just having a little private talk... no implications there

You can blame Shoe for that

This game made you feel like you were the pretend leader of your army even though you literally did all the important jobs.

Attached: walk me home gently.jpg (1875x4103, 1005K)

Bros before Hoes.

>journey
>hours

Attached: 1544305999372.png (374x347, 171K)

Fuck no
Also I cant believe I get to Wakabapost again

Attached: Wakaba.(suikoden.II).full.1602965.jpg (600x800, 272K)

She was qt, I used her for awhile until I got Kahn and Sierra.

Sakura sure is dressed differently here.

Jowy did nothing wrong, both he and Riou were being manipulated by their Runes

I think it was supposed to be “time”. Both is jikan in japanese.

Ellie was always superior. I fucking hated Nanami. I wish she wasn't in this game.

Getting the best ending where the three venture out to new adventures was the single most comfy moment I ever had in games.
Forever my #1 game.

forgot pic.

Attached: 28152607_175127153110465_8279012310190653440_n.jpg (750x422, 74K)

All Jowy did was try to fix the empire from the inside and keep the Beast Rune at bay. Is what he did really all that bad?

>tfw there will never be a game centered around Harmonia or any game after 3's plot

Attached: 1536812717667.png (2048x1952, 398K)

2 shit things, 1 good, and he didn't really succeed at the end, others did.

>We have barely seen half the true runes, the cornerstones of the universe

at least i know they can't ruin the ideal sequels that won't ever exist h-haha.

I’m still hopeful about them making that one website but the chances are slim desu.

I like this description

what website?