Untitled

Attached: 35534543.jpg (640x677, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tUTu7ZOkhO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Time to get some laughs out of this thread

Guys who choose to play as women sure must be funny if just mentioning them makes you laugh so much!

I never trust them in MMOs. They're always the snakes that cause drama behind peoples backs. Like actual women actually.

Trannies and perverts. Bam, done.

Caring about other people’s opinions in the current year lmao

Not all of us. I don't say shit unless spoken to, can't be bothered with drama.

I just don't want to stare at a man's ass all day

This, trannies opinions are never worth anything.

Top Gear is the greatest televison show of all time and i will fight any mother fucker on the side of the street who says otherwise.

Sounds like something Hammond would do

Attached: 1495968120097.png (181x201, 67K)

>I just don't want to stare at a man's ass all day
What a faggot!

Attached: fq25rzio21021.jpg (800x679, 105K)

>The female characters have inherent benefits that suit a different playstyle that the males do not have.

Most legitimate reason.

Attached: always mad af.png (1189x669, 1.19M)

Oh yea almost forgot Have sex lad

*was

Attached: 1554029082239m.jpg (287x1024, 78K)

nice meme fren

TONIGHT

HAMMOND PLAYS A WOMAN IN AN MMO AND GETS PLENTY OF SOLICITATIONS

MAY LOOKS TO GET HIS ERP ON

AND I WEAR A HAT

This. If something suits my playstyle then i dont care about gender.

It was okay

The specials are easily some of the best tv available, with vietnam definitely being the best special.
>When May has to swim to the finish line with his fucking statue

Attached: 1554228719031.jpg (552x567, 14K)

Truer words have never been said. I'm not even that interested in cars.

That's what they all say

I pretend the recasted show doesn't exist.

God whenever I see that ahegao face I just cringe now. That and the term "boipuccy"
Ironic weebs ruined everything.

Attached: 1555015011410.jpg (487x498, 63K)

>self inserting
LMAO wtf is this nerd faggotry?

Attached: 1509693033850.gif (350x263, 3.29M)

I wanna fuck my character

Some of my characters are male, some are female. What's the big deal?

I watched some of the grand tour stuff and it has the same journey charm but their dialogue always seems a bit stilted before the journey begins

This is surprisingly accurate after seeing multiple nerds I've played with in MMOs over the year turn into trannies. I've heard almost all these excuses over the years leading up to them "transitioning".
Well okay it's happened to like 2 people I know.

Self insert autists can't understand the concept of less autistic people that don't self insert

the slippery slope is real

Attached: 1554397207373.jpg (657x891, 307K)

im glad the next season of tgt is specials only
although ill miss conversation street

I've thought of watching it, but i figured it'd be missing a bit of that Top Gear charm.

i dont "play as women". I use eye-candy character model. And since im not gay enough, its usually female character model, unless female fashion choices dont suit my class.

>Home-made feel where everything felt like it just happened rather than following a script (even though they probably were)
>Grand tour is a fucking pantomime with cringy cues for quick jokes and quips from the characters
I can't stand this shit. Why the fuck is it so bad compared to tg?

Attached: 63AF60DE0EF045F48A6838B0ABD2E604.jpg (1125x899, 357K)

British TV Vs American TV sadly

I just think the girl options are better, in some games. It also depends on if im a tank or healer, or caster vs melee. Archer is always female as well.

>the discord tranny cult is still trying to instill self-doubt in anyone who's ever played a female character in a desperate bid to make people more susceptible to conversion
Don't fall for it, lads.

Attached: 1343207782977.jpg (698x672, 26K)

I absolutely love this show and don't give a fuck about cars. Anyone else here feel the same?

>tranniggers coping
fucking kek

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (640x677, 174K)

It's okay, user. There's nothing wrong with wanting to be a girl. It's never too late.

Why do they even want more trannies

Don't worry I will play whatever the fuck I want and have a laugh at these threads.

Car man good.

I never understood Top Gear. My Dad is huge into cars, though, and so I would watch it with him.

It's one of those shows where you have to be really into cars in order to appreciate. I think that the reason why it was so popular over in Europe is that cars are regarded more as a luxury item whereas, in America, they're much more commonplace.

As for the show itself and it's humor, it got way too forced towards the end of it's classic run. The humor was always best when it didn't feel forced (although it always felt scripted in some way). My Dad dropped the show shortly after they switched over to the new guys.

Blatant cope, as one would have to if they looked like this.

Attached: tranny faggot.jpg (1538x2048, 468K)

Have you ever been to Europe?

You have ten seconds to explain why you'd play a girl in a Pokemon game when there's literally no difference and you're essentially self inserting as a blank slate

Playing Claire in Resident Evil 2 is not the same as playing generic no personality anime girl

Attached: Choose_a_Gender_in_Pokemon_White_2.png (258x193, 16K)

I don't like cars at all, but the episodes where they do the challenges against each other are great. Plus they are all just pretty funny and entertaining. Not my favorite show, but ill watch it from time to time.

Huh? Why did you reply to me?

Cope harder faggot.

Attached: adasd.jpg (910x1136, 338K)

I honestly think it's the budget. They used to have less money to spend on bad visual gags and as such, even the scripted stuff was smaller scale and more believable. Also, pneumonia.

Why the fuck would you want to go to Europe.

To reaffirm their fragile belief that chopping your dick off and taking dozens of pills a day is "normal"

>although ill miss conversation street
Fucking THIS
I loved it.

Your boy Arin Hanson says the same shit.

Attached: 500d83b337ac46c0af7027a82504086f.jpg (768x1024, 90K)

Americans really are brainlets aren’t they? China and india own the most cars in the world, africa is up there too. Cars are not unaffordable to anyone but college students

She cute

GIRLS
ARE
CUTE
I LIKE DRESSING THEM UP
I DON'T WANT TO BE ONE OF THE WEAK, PATHETIC WHORES
I WANT TO IMAGINE A WOMAN WITH AGENCY EXISTS
IS THAT TOO HARD TO UNDERSTAND

rosa is cute and i like cute things, what now?

I believe Top Gear had a mix of improvisation and script. A lot of parts in Top Gear just aren't scripted at all and you can tell because the scripted parts stand out. Grand Tour feels like it's scripted from start to finish.

To educate yourself on something you clearly know nothing about.

Only trannies like cute girls, you should be jerking off to bodybuilders and muscle cars like real men.

>lol dude we hate caravans

No wonder these mentally ill faggots use drawings for their pictures

Attached: 376358c.jpg (887x1097, 77K)

Car culture in America is fucking big. some dude just hit 300 MPH in his personal modified Ford GT a few weeks ago so it would definitely make up a huge chunk of Top Gear's fanbase.

Why is it always white people who go full faggot or tranny?

Some things in Top Gear felt like jackass or some shit, where they'd have an idea to do something cheeky and just see what happens. Like when they had those offensive license plates in Argentina and almost got stoned to death.

>tfw college student
>tfw slaving for the day I finally get to own some basic model toyota or honda

Attached: 1548810882394.png (460x628, 688K)

Every time i see "boypussy" mentioned i remember when /r9k/ raided sone tranny and he made a video reply to them
youtu.be/tUTu7ZOkhO0

First of all I wouldn't play pokemon.
I play as a male if there is a romance options in a game or I want to go for a fuck hueg warrior with a 2-handed hammer style. Otherwise I might play a female depending on a game/class/weather/quality of ass.

Attached: 1257850811198.jpg (554x439, 63K)

Because I jerk off to thought of my pokegirl getting railed constantly by whatever pokemon I have in my team

Vietnam was ultra comfy.

>game has great character creation
>always make two characters to play
>one old master roshi looking faggot
>chick with huge ass
Nobody can stop me

Attached: 1261169139201.jpg (250x141, 7K)

(OP)

Attached: download.jpg (248x189, 10K)

If a girl is hot I'll play as them
If a dude is badass I'll play as them
It's really that simple

seek God
be fruitful and multiply
with your education this will be possible
maybe your existence will have some meaning

Getting your first car is worth the wageslavery honestly. I remember when I got some old shitty car but the sense of freedom was unmatched

>MAY LOOKS TO GET HIS ERP ON
"Hello.'

BASED

The only sane answer to that question

Absolutely based
Those old man, sensei types are based. Goofy or serious. Can't wait until I get that old