Admit that you are doing this

Admit that you are doing this.

Attached: ModsWillFixIt.jpg (506x480, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rthSreWwzjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Doing what? Use mods? Of course I do, I'm not a console casual.

Doing what? reporting to the mods? Of course I'm doing it.

Hiding out your shitty taste by claiming a mod that increases damage/adds new content/makes tits and dicks jiggle contradicts every single bad thing said to the game.

This includes Skyrim.

Vanilla playthrough first, always.
Unless the game is too old and outdated to do so, like a password system or bad checkpoints
Imagine playing the first castlevania without savestates, god that'd be a nightmare that'd take WEEKS.

No, I don't play Bethesda games.

Nah every time I've tried to play Skyrim I play for like 20 minutes, get bored, and uninstall
Really don't get what the fuss was all about

Please never ever visit /vr/, you trash

Attached: 1554517770640.jpg (714x647, 107K)

Why would anyone want to visit that circlejerk shithole?

Agree with vanilla playthrough, but.
>Imagine playing the first castlevania without savestates
It's 3 hour long game, you don't need savestates.

based

You're tempting me to make a thread

Attached: zoomer bart.gif (816x702, 1.08M)

I avoid mods 99% of the time. If you need to mod a game to make it good it's simply not a good game to begin with.

If mods can turn shit into gold (which it can) then yes.

People think user created content improves the game marginally, but never thinking that might also suck.
youtube.com/watch?v=rthSreWwzjA

Skyrim is an amazing game though, even without mods.

Most skyrim mods that actually add content are shit anyway

>megadungeons with blood and skulls everywhere
>fully voiced companions which are just someones waifu
>bimbo mods

>contradicts every single bad thing said to the game
>skyrim with mods is barely playable
>skyrim without mods isn't even worth a pirate
Not seeing how user.

>calling him Winnie
>not calling him Pooh
FIX IT

Dumb mod cock sucker

Can't really do vanilla skyrim because it's just too barebones when compared to other TES games. Vanilla can be fun for me but gameplay mods are a must for me to enjoy it. It's still great that so many can enjoy TES5 even if it isn't that great of a game fucking reggie was right about fun

>not calling him "buddy bear"
fixed

>Be me
>Start discussing about how dragons are pretty lame "world ending" thread
>Some guy says "Mods will fix it" and recommends me a dragon overhaul mod
>It adds pink dragons and instead of killing them, they kill me unless I play the game only one way, the stealth archer way

>Skyrim
>Amazing

Pick one, it's a nice casual game, I won't deny that, but it's extremely boring for the long term and doesn't pose anything good, especially with dungeons and followers. The former are the most simplistic dungeon design in any RPG, and the latter don't keep their mouth shut.

Emulating old ass consoles like NES with the right filters is better than playing on the original hardware.

>complain that the dragons are weak
>install mod that makes them stronger
>complain that the dragons are too strong
Kek

Inb4 bitching about filters

>calling him Winnie
>not calling him Xi Jinping

No
If a game needs mods to be playable or good, it's a shit game
There is no exceptions

Okay, now this epic

The point being, there's no balance with it. It's either side of the pendulum with no care thought put on it.

This image is a great analogy for me continuing to visit /v

>emulation
>filters

Attached: puke.png (480x853, 185K)

>admitting he save scums

>HOW DARE SOMEONE LIKE SOMETHING THAT I DON'T

Attached: 1541801866148.jpg (1138x1024, 336K)

>somehow a food and shit analogy in one

>somehow
Eating shit analogy is a class of analogies in itself.

It's not my deal what somebody likes, as long as they acknowledge it's shit and stop smearing it on me.

So why did you post an example of someone trying to stop someone else trying to enjoy something they don't?

Because it got your attention.
You wouldn't have cared about the thread if not for the choice of words.

SJW turd in mah vidya gaemes??!!

Never fear. Mod is here.

I dont play Todd's games.

Imagine being a consolefag and thinking that this is what the world of modding is all about

Great

Oh yeah, there's worse things than what I mentioned.

Attached: 53.png (637x537, 140K)

>tfw adding too many mods

>there's worse things

Also better things. Much better things. You do realize that out of thousands of mods out there you get to choose which ones you like? Oh wait, you're a consolefag, of course you don't know shit about choice.

>there are consolefags in this thread right now that are content with their games being shit

Dick vore or bench tails?

Attached: 1456691043749.jpg (647x703, 70K)

>fpbp
Fuck consolefags

>I don't mind people playing shit games, as long as they shut the fuck up and don't talk to me

Attached: 1392504844138.gif (300x171, 1.8M)

Sometimes I don't blame them. Modding games like Skyrim makes me want to kill myself with how time consuming it is but on console you just play it.

and stay off v

The only good mods are created by a team or a Chad, examples being OpenMW, Call of Chernobyl, Tale of Two Wastelands for former, the latter has Maskar's Overhaul, Ghost Mode and Daggerfall Unity.

I'm only consolefag in sense that I have PS2, the rest of games are on PC.

What makes that argument invalid though? Cuz like, if mods fix it so what right?

Attached: 1547719750968.jpg (1080x831, 247K)

Better than constantly speaking about the game and mentioning every single thing they do in that game is because of mods.

>Skyrim is an amazing game though, even without mods.
Cringe
>Most skyrim mods that actually add content are shit anyway
Oh you're a bethesda drone. Carry on then.

Because it's not anymore shit you eat, it's mods. Or might as well be shit covered in sprinkles and ice cream to hide out the taste of shit.

At least admit it has shit on it.

There is literally nothing wrong with any of those mods, you just chose those specificaly because you're autistic and get triggered by the word immersive.

>The only good mods are created by a team or a Chad

I agree, but there are still tons of really great mods out there. I modded the hell out of Fallout 3 and NV, STALKER, Skyrim, GTAIV and GTAV. All of these games had a bunch of quality mods, even if the ratio of good to bad mods was 1:10

Is that what truly makes it invalid though?

I did, because it's an oversaturated word to describe everything.

That I can agree with. I don't particularly play with many mods unless the game has fixed resolution or lacks support for 60FPS.

Yes, the proper answer for Tiger in this case would be. "Yes, I'm eating shit, but mods help to make it taste better."

GTAV in particular is a completely different experience with some of the mods it has. I fixed most of the common complaints people have about it through mods

>euphoria body physics from GTAIV
>crouch/prone mod
>gun sounds + recoil mods
>car deformation from GTAIV
>realistic car speeds (all cars are limited to 120mph in vanilla, this mods allows the supercars to go up to 250+mph)
>realistic jet speeds (up to like 1500mph)
>police rebalance mod, police are less aggressive and behave more realistically, you never get a wanted level unless an NPC actually calls them on their mobile phone, army comes for you at 5 stars wanted level
>some great graphics mods that don't really impact the frame rate too much
>open all interiors mod (opens like 50 interiors for you to explore), you can even populate them with NPCs
>car saver mode that lets you park your cars anywhere and they never despawn

There are a bunch of other ones too, but these alone change GTAV so much for the better.

Ehhh, at that point I would just play Vice City.

Attached: 1554133710624.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Attached: content shit.png (506x480, 430K)

I mean, I guess. I prefer modded GTAV right now though.

Source of that pic?
Asking for a friend