What are some upcoming games that you are excited about?

What are some upcoming games that you are excited about?

Attached: 1555048492766.png (550x415, 392K)

None

Attached: kokoro1.png (850x505, 446K)

>Mareki Honma and others came up with the algorithm a couple of years ago
>Katie comes in last year and "comes up" with a different algorithm to work on it with a team
>She isn't even any team leader, some other Japanese guy and that Chael fag are the co-leaders for that imaging stuff
>Main project leader is someone else entirely
>Even the original news article published by MIT mentions Chael and Jap guy as co-leaders while Katie is only mentioned once at the bottom of the page listed alongside other team members who contributed
>Ironically enough MIT twitter for some reason specifically mentions Katie while their news article doesn't
>Project has been going for years
>Over 200 people and over 20 countries participated in the project with 4 countries being the biggest contributors
>Her algorithm isn't even used to produce the image
>Mainstream and social western media take the twitter post instead of their news article and start talking how Katie has done it all by herself, gives her the leading role and says she was the one who came up with the algorithm that produced the image
Social and mainstream media was a mistake.

Attached: 1555121958916.jpg (1439x1668, 636K)

she's so kawaii and makes my heart go doki doki

Astral Chain, Bayonetta 3, Metroid Prime 4, Nioh 2

Have sex.

Have sex.

Fire Emblems Three Houses, Astral Chain, Judgment.

Has anyone actually followed this suggestion?

how

based

Stop posting/browsing Yea Forums would be a start

i guess you dont have sex then

Nobody on this board has sex, including you

even Notch?

i literally spent three hours talking to and dancing with a girl yesterday in a club only for her to choose some retarded chad while I was hitting the bathroom

>get award
>refuse to take it because it's wrong to be only one praised
Katie will probably get Nobel Prize for this.

Attached: image.png (400x293, 165K)

Haha, what a beta bitch, how the fuck do you even let something like that happen to you.
god I know that feeling, haven't been to a club since

Attached: 1552941342440.png (1280x591, 563K)

Women were a mistake, we need to start beating them again

Funny you incels were not concerned about due credit when the tattoed guy that landed a probe on a comet got all the credit, even though he worked with a team as well

Is Katie even trying to take all the credit for this or is this just the media trying to spin the story into what they want it to be?

Feel bad for her if she isn't.

Have sex

If she really wanted to fuck media, she could say "fuck off" to them.
>The writer Brett Forrest briefly interacted with Perelman in 2012. Perelman refuses to talk to journalists. One who managed to reach him on his mobile was told: "You are disturbing me. I am picking mushrooms."

It's mostly the media. She said she's working with a team and they deserve all the praise as well. Of course who knows what she's really thinking. You could say that she's playing it up for some good girl points by how humble she is acting. But it's the media who started it all.

Katie has been really good on this, she took every chance to remind everyone a team did this, not her herself.

This is a non-issue, everytime a breakthrough happens rarely an entire team gets the praise, one or two people are singled out by the media. Incels are upset they chose someone with a vag this time