Bought a game from G2A last week because Yea Forums assured me it was safe

>bought a game from G2A last week because Yea Forums assured me it was safe
>woke up this morning and fired up my PC
>get a notice on Steam that my account has been deactivated for breaking the ToS

What the FUCK do I do now? I fucking hate you cunts. I had like $4000 of games on my account and it was 8 years old. How am I supposed to play games now?

Attached: FUCCKCKC.jpg (150x150, 7K)

Oh no poor nonny wonny lost his bideo games :CCCC

Never happen to me, I've been buying cheap keys for around 5 years.

Get fucked buyfag.

works on my machine

I'll take things that didn't happen for 400 Alex

God damn if you’re gonna resort to buying keys off resellers, just pirate the damn game it’s basically the same thing

They don't ban your account, you lazy shit, they just remove the game from your account. You must have been doing something like going around screaming nigger in every game on your account or something.

op is retarded faggot

>buy from key resellers
you literally aren't supporting anyone but some random chinks why the fuck not just pirate at this point

Because pirating doesn't unlock multiplayer.

But I don't want to risk malware or bitcoinminees. Also I won't get achievements
>They don't ban your account, you lazy shit, they just remove the game from your account. You must have been doing something like going around screaming nigger in every game on your account or something.

Then consider doing some fucking research. You only get bitcoin miners and malware if you are a fucking idiot.

Attached: 1554772387650.png (367x288, 107K)

They don't ban you for having a stolen key they just remove it from your account.

Where should I start?

This

They didn't even ban people when they abused that exploit for free DIRT 3 keys

If you did your research you'd find out that there's way more reliable key sites, fag

Google.com

Like what?

With a rope and a wooden chair.

Never happened

Name three (3) better responses

>muh cheevos
I hope you never get your account back

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE SPOONFEED ME
shut the fuck up and do your own research you mouthbreathing faggot

Physical fags win again

Attached: 12E56CEA-4933-48B1-88A9-814481A7AB14.jpg (1080x815, 135K)

>Buying games
ISHIGGYDIGGY

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

use isthereanydeal.com or allkeyshop.com

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

You know that's not what happens right?

It's actually pretty damn hard to get locked out of your account and you pretty much need to do straight up illegal shit to do it.

what kind of a retard even uses g2a nowadays, it doesn't even have any competitive prices
cease and desist posting in this shitty bait thread

Post screen cap

fake and gey

If the publisher of the game actually does care, your game just gets removed. I've had it happen only once and of course it was with EA.

t. knower

Can someone explain why vidya pirating is so fucked? Like there are plenty of sites to download books no problem but with vidya there a all sorts of fakes or virus fills. And I don't even know what a crack is why can't I just download and play?

Attached: 1554505866943s.jpg (244x250, 7K)

you don't need to tell me twice etc

How fucking old are you?

>G2A
>not cdkeys
YIKES

Attached: 1531860189024.png (1483x852, 1.55M)

Post screens or it didn't happen.

They cant ban your account retard. They can revoke the game license but thats about it.

pirated games involve running exes and shit, which makes it a billion times easier to put bad shit in there

im not gonna spoonfeed u on a crack im sure theres a reddit faq that teaches you how to pirate

Just pirate you shitstain I don’t get why you zoomers fall for the muh bitcoin miner memes.

Don't bully I never looked into it.
Thank you for atleast explaining why it is so easy to put malware on videogames.

Attached: 1554570505066.jpg (500x492, 46K)

Did you know purchased games involve running exes and shit too?

games take forever to torrent compared to steam and id rather have an actual copy thats piss cheap

Bought Overwatch, Battlefield games and a bunch of other shit off of cdkeys. Never ever had an issue. Is BF5 worth buying for the multiplayer I don't really give a shit about female player models or cottonfield singleplayer.

Attached: 79898554.jpg (697x677, 62K)

>my account has been deactivated for breaking the ToS
what did you do? when I traded tf2 keys for a game which turns out was bought fraudulently they just removed it from my account and refunded my keys after putting in a ticket.

Attached: yellow_smirk.jpg (650x830, 30K)

do the people selling those games have a higher incentive to load them with malware?

lol

This.

based

>dev gets 0 income
vs
>dev gets less income because you are using regional pricing
if its AAA they can live without it.

I literally just bought Guilty Gear Rev 2 and all the DLC for 9 bucks yesterday
No good deals, my ass