Ghost of Tsushima>Nioh 2>Sekiro
Art
Sekiro>Nioh 2>Ghost of Tsushima
Story
Ghost of Tsushima>Nioh 2>Sekiro
Gameplay
Sekiro>Nioh 2>Ghost of Tsushima

What about you?

Attached: 1525255271110.png (1280x720, 1.06M)

HAYAAAAA!!!

Attached: 59E3EB09-5356-48F6-B397-FDCF73FBDB70.jpg (400x296, 22K)

But we haven't seen Nioh 2 gameplay yet.

Ghosts of tsushima and nioh 2 arent even out yet how can you say they have better sound and story than sekiro

>nioh 2 have literally 0 info
>somehow worthy of comparing

Based time traveller user sharing his opinions on unreleased games

ok

all I want is diablo-style loot in a game that's not diablo-style

Nioh was the answer to that, and hope Nioh 2 still does it.

Yeah let's rank bunch of games, two of which are not even out yet. Retard.

>I want quality action combat to be undermined by one shot build autism

Because he's retarded

not like there isn't a million of that type of games already

let one do it differently now and then

but in Nioh you had both till the last difficulty level

Fools, OP is actually John Titor.

We get like one good action game every 5-6 years at best
Not really, focus on builds and spamming just 1-2 moves starts to take over as soon as late WotS to early WotD.

sekiro combat is just L1 to deflect and R1 to attack tho

I'm only looking forward to Nioh 2.

And Nioh combat is just activate LW and mash, or spam iai/SotC/whatever your weapon's best move is. They're both shit games.

Sekiro or Nioh (either order is acceptable) > Ghost of Tsushima

An action game's quality isn't determined by how many moves you use. Ninja Gaiden Black has like one combo, izuna drop, flying swallow and UTs as your viable moves, and it's the best action game ever made.

Just a handful of attacks is enough, the focus should be on the enemies and how you deal with them, not on combos.

Nioh > all

Attached: IMG_3064.jpg (800x1107, 145K)

>less options means greater interactivity

Literally just watch a movie
you lip smacking nigger

> he think tsushima’s graphic won’t be downgrade on release

we havent even seen nioh 2 and there are like 2 minutes of gameplay from ghost of sushima

Not a single game actually offers a lot of "options" after some scrutiny.

Kys faggot
Noone cares about graphics

All i want is for you to not get what you want

If Nioh 2 is like 1 it will automatically be a failure

Attached: I'VE HAD IT.png (1920x1080, 2.72M)

>Ninja Gaiden Black has like one combo, izuna drop, flying swallow and UTs as your viable moves

I keep hearing you say this and you need to fuck right off with it once and for all. I would be hard pressed to find a single move i NG1 that is not viable. Even the fucking single heavy attack button press.

Retardo

Perhaps viable was the wrong word to use, since you can theoretically beat the game with anything, but a certain set of moves is most certainly far more useful than anything else.

Sekiro > Souls wannabe > cinematic garbage

You can do that with making build progression more linear like soulborne but make enemies’ damage not too ridiculous on increased difficultg. Imo, many human bosses in nioh are extremely flawed.

For Nioh2 to be good they will need to
>get rid of Diablo loot garbage
>hire guys who do level and art design for From
>make the world interconnected instead of mission select shit
>make more than 6 enemy types
>make bosses actually interesting this time
>stop wasting dev time on gimmicky useless weapons like tonfas and the scythe thing

Two of the three games aren't even out, you faggot.

>>get rid of Diablo loot garbage
>>make the world interconnected instead of mission select shit
>>stop wasting dev time on gimmicky useless weapons like tonfas and the scythe thing
kys

can someone explain to me how ng+ works in sekiro so I can be disappointed or happy ahead of time
does it let you keep all your skills, health, attack power, prosthetic tools, prosthetic upgrades, and items, or does it strip you of anything?
can you keep collecting memories and prayer beads in each cycle to keep getting stronger and stronger with a larger and larger health bar?
do enemies in the next cycles give more skill xp so you can actually max your skill tree out completely if you keep rolling over into another cycle?
if yes to most of these then I'll probably do another cycle or two, really want to experience the game with the entire skill tree unlocked so that I can use everything from the start.
also, how much do the enemies/bosses actually scale on the first cycle? is it enough where coming in with a bunch of upgrades and skills isn't big enough of a difference to make you feel a bit OP at the start for fucking around?

>does it let you keep all your skills, health, attack power, prosthetic tools, prosthetic upgrades, and items, or does it strip you of anything?
yes. but they take away your ability to dive.

>can you keep collecting memories and prayer beads in each cycle to keep getting stronger and stronger with a larger and larger health bar?
only prayer beads you missed in your first playthrough. After that you just get gold or the shitty idols. But you get memories.

>do enemies in the next cycles give more skill xp so you can actually max your skill tree out completely if you keep rolling over into another cycle?
They give more xp, money and stuff.

literally just how NG+ works in all souls games, you keep everything not story related and the bosses are stronger and drop more xp. The only new thing is that you unlock a "hard mode" item that make you take damage through your block so you have to learn to perfect deflect everything

I will play all three. I know I will love Nioh 2, but I'm afraid the combat of Tsushima will be lackluster after Sekiro.

Eat shit faggot

How can we rank these 3 when 2 of them aren't even out yet you double nigger

Attached: 1554186223418.jpg (1280x720, 251K)

any pics like pic related?

Attached: 1553462424756.png (354x440, 214K)