Borderlands 3

itt make prediction the popculture references that are gonna be in borderlands 3
>LOOK MODRY
>I TURNED MYSLEF INTO A PICKLE
>PICKLE BRICK!

Attached: pickle_brcik.png (1200x800, 360K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uolzcczR7mg
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZT-48eknKs
youtube.com/watch?v=KXgVV65kO0g
youtube.com/watch?v=lB38C_MefCc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MORDY*

Thanks, I now have cancer

TRUMP

WHITE MALES

FEMINISM

SOMETHING ABOUT BATTLE ROYALE

quest where the president of hyperion says pandora is a shithole and a space wall needs to be built to the psychos and rapist out

>You get a mission from a rainbow haired female psycho called Misandrist Maniac to kill a set number of male enemies.
>You get a mission to kill female enemies from an Incel Psycho who has never seen a woman in his life.
>Final mission appears as if you have to pick sides in an arena where both Psychos are about to fight each other.
>But before the fight starts and after both Psychos have thrown enough "Fuck Yous" to each other, they fall in love.
>Much later in the game you visit their house full of baby Psychos and parents themselves have grown into responsible Psycho parents with blue wool shirts and daily jobs.

This is dangerously fuckwin, one internet to you good sir!

>that was badass
>now dab on those dead hyperion soldiers slab
>PRESS [X] TO DAB
>heh slab rhymes with dab

Attached: brick sax solo.webm (1280x720, 719K)

Who's doing the writing for BL3 anyway? I hear it's the same guy that did the first game. If so, I hope they tone down on the cringe reddit humor.

Randy did mention he thinks the "humor" is bit too much in BL2 too. But this is Randy "Aliens Colonial Marines was developed by us"-Pitchford we're talking about so take everything he says with a pinch of salt.

moze's crouching animation wont be a regular animation
hers will be the slav squat

Attached: moze.webm (1280x720, 1.56M)

>main character has a banging hot wife

Attached: 1554774353069.webm (640x360, 381K)

Claptrap is definitely going to dab at least once.
>CLAPDAB! XDDd

hes a very lucky man

if it's not loaded with 5/7 type internet humor I'm not buying desu. the pre-ironic cringe is one its most endearing flavors

I feel grossed out by that post.
Disgusting.

Attached: 1554991457150.jpg (600x726, 35K)

not my problem you hate fun.

Attached: Dab.png (128x128, 7K)

Why does he have a stache now

Attached: 1555118520696.jpg (261x193, 12K)

>one mission you are a bull for a cuckold and involves you fucking his wife

>quirky girl licks an agitated character
>-uh, you're so salty

Attached: 1555069920387.jpg (788x576, 156K)

Thank you user, now i will shoot up a school

Hardly man, this is more likely.

Attached: 1553987190736.webm (320x168, 2.84M)

>HEY DUDE, DON'T MESS WITH ME! I'LL DUNK YOUR ASS AND SHOW YOU A BAD TIME!

Will there be a stream like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=uolzcczR7mg

>Vladof
>has a russian/commie motif
>is also sold as the manufacturer that shoots a lot of bullets really fast
How does this juxtaposition work? A weapon that consumes a lot of ammo seems like the worst one for poorfags.

Attached: Thinking_sun.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

inb4 fortnite dances

I don't know but the game will be hot dogshit

tediore is the one thats really cheap
vladof just uses the commie aesthetic

Tediore is the cheap one? I thought of them more as the one that's made to be easy to use for normies who don't want to learn how to use guns.

There will be a Gamergate reference.

Minecraft was already done in BL2

i forget
tell me, are we pro gamer-gate or anti-gate?

Hopefully more like bl1 than 2 because I don’t think Burch is writing it, hopefully it’s more tongue in cheek than whacky zany shenanigans with a crazy robot

USSR's combat tactics get compared to "human wave" a lot, Russian commies did like to throw a lot of military resources at the enemy until it ceased to exist. Add to that PPSh being fire rate over accuracy kinda gun and you'll see why MORE DAKKA aesthetics fits the commie motif well.

Attached: fire_hedgehog-thumb-450x598.jpg (449x598, 75K)

quick
claim your main before someone else does

Attached: 1554498241484.jpg (1587x890, 336K)

Nigger we don't even know half of the Vault Hunters abilities yet so how will we even know which one to play?

/boomer/ Zane

Moze

I won’t do this one, it’s actually good.

i just realized moze has that same symbol that fl4k and axton have on her right shoulder

Attached: axton and fl4k.png (1282x724, 1.14M)

It's going to be good enjoying this with my Epic bros

Whichever pisses more people off.

when did everyone become so nihilistic and depressed? why is it when games come out nowadays everyone gets a boner when they think about it failing miserably?

Fuck me, I clicked through that and it was hard to watch.
How the fuck do these people have negative synergy? Aren't they bigtime streamers?

Which character would be best for me? My favourites in the previous games are Lilith, Maya and Timothy.

Tortanic.

It's the TORtanic effect.

You shuld go for A. Noose

I don't know why everyone has to point this thing out
Its a fucking skull symbol on a soldier
its like being surprised that a girl is wearing heels

>*Shoots car and it explodes*
>Mr.Torgue opens the radio comms
>"Woo! Feminism is BAD-ASS!!"
>You can feel Randy Bobandy breathing down your neck

quick rundown

Tried looking up some gameplay of the new characters, but every video looked like it was going to start with someone yelling whatsup youtube at me so I gave up.
Did we get any new information since the reveal trailer?

Come on son, really?

Commies, are not about being poor but rather mismanagement of resources

my internet is down so i cant google it

I doubt it.
Burch isn't writing BL3 and the leaks (which turned out real so far) said Bl3 was more like BL1 instead of BL2, and one of the criticisms of BL2 by critics and fans was too meme-y dialogue and shit jokes.

Personally I just don't like Gearbox and Randy. Sell outs that fucked up Duke Nukem Forever, Alien Colonial Marines and Borderlands 2

No, gameplay showcase and reveal is on may 1st.

theres alot of those
supmatto has made a video about borderlands 3 everyday since october(i think) and his predictions have been correct so far
he claims he has a informer working at gearbox or something

Rick and Morty is a good show with some thematic depth which is very relevant to the zeigeist.

>we

Why?

Based.

To be honest, I actually liked the whole "There's nothing more badass than treating a woman with respect" line it was just the right amount of cheeseyness.

Who cares, it's epic store exclusive

oh shit yeah there's gonna be epic games store references

im pretty sure he referring to torgue in the pre-sequel

Well great thing Gearbox had nothing to do with the Meme-quel, other than sharing the IP.

I guaran-fuckin-tee you that the siren with six arms is going to shout "ORA ORA ORA" at some point

Attached: 1554464694601.png (128x111, 23K)

The internet has already made me sour on JoJo memes, I would probably be insensitive to BL3 doing it.

I don't even remember Borderlands 2 having pop culture references. A lot of super-obnoxious "jokes" and eye-rolling politics but very little topical shit.

Every now and then you hear Claptrap talking about rounding up everyone and throwing them into some wastelands and letting them duke it out with guns and stuff. I guarantee that will happen

what the fuck I actually like this one
shame it will never get in

It'd be cool if it was a subtler reference like "Useless! Useless!"

>Misandry isn't real
Won't get in for that "reason".

Is she slav? I don't know, I haven't played enough Borderlands

I'd be okay with it if it was one of the less popular cries, or atleast less known as ora or muda

Attached: 1527377570867.jpg (411x411, 29K)

I actually like the cheeziness of BL. Not going to get BL3 since it's on epic, but eh. I don't think they're cringy games.

It's still releasing on Steam in April. By then it'll have post-launch content and bug fixes too.

>Blunderborne characters found in a cave dead
>L-look, we're self aware!
>One comes back alive and floss dances
nice

>epicchads will get to play with all the good weapons before they get nerfed
>steamfags will have to wait 6 months to pay full price for sloppy seconds

I'll get the GotY version probably
You're an idiot

>epicchads

You mean piratechads.

They're so cheap you literally throw it away when it's out of ammo.

Big Nigga Coat

Well, you can't go wrong with robobros. He also looks the best out of the bunch.
Zane is too generic and is probably the standard BL military guy.

Attached: 20190413144900_1.jpg (1920x1080, 417K)

i definitely see this one happening

So digistructing the new one always consumes some materials? That's not at all conveyed through gameplay.

there are a lot of douches who love that lame ass meme humor outside of memes. It will be the gayest fucking game but that literally what they are going for

Requiring everything to be conveyed through gameplay before you understand it is a genuine sign of autism.

You might be retarded, so this is something you can't possibly know but patches on the shoulder typically indicate the unit you served in.

No, it's the sign of a good fucking game you clay head.

>minion, did you know that despite being 13% of the population...

Attached: Claptrap.png (782x946, 483K)

That line he's referencing is a direct quote from 2, tho.

the line is actually from battleborn

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZT-48eknKs

I'm pretty sure it was first mentioned in aliens: colonial marines

he says nothing about feminism in that clip

The person it's in response to never claimed it would.

then what were they saying

this

this

Yes, one thing is separate from the other. No need to be autistic and try to find some non-existent connection.

To be fair Pandora is full of Psychos and rapists.

the comment you linked was a response to the one i linked

seething trump cuck
not everyone is an intolerant as you
go back to

Yeah it was a "response", but it's also painfully obvious that that person had very little interest in actually responding to what was previously said.

then why did they respond in the first place

not him but if you really think a line from a masculine as fuck stereotype going "nothing more badass than treating a woman with respect" isnt anthony "I hate toxic masculinity and I hate myself for being a man" burch having issues with this character and feeling the need to reassure himself that he won't be misused as a toxic dudebro character... well then you're fucking retarded.

it was the same reason why torgue was chosen to be the "friendzone" character. burch has always been afraid that people take torgue as the go to guy for the manliness he hates so much, thats why its always torgue preaching. its burch's insecurity and disdain for manliness

I love it.

should I play PS before Tales?

We may never find out.

the reason mr torgue says shit like that is because it's supposed to be unexpected from such a macho character. that's the punchline. but burch isn't that good at writing so it isn't really funny

the reason you see it as a criticism of masculinity in itself is because you have been breathing in too many memes and can't really view reality in a rational way anymore

yes
always play a game series or watch a movies series in the order they were released

PS first as it came out just before Tales and references it's events.

Attached: 1838362_0.jpg (540x309, 47K)

She's Vladof themed

Honestly that made me smile.

Attached: BRRAP.png (1448x813, 1.04M)

>play Tales
>5 minutes into game
>here Joe from Family Guy

immersion ruined

So how come Borderlands never went with melee weapons as a fully-fledged option? It seems like a ton of lost potential.

I can't wait for the Tiny Tina mission where you're hunting a pervert who keeps retreating and closing doors whenever his name is heard

WE ARE MAGGOTS

Attached: Soldier Dance.gif (467x480, 442K)

Buzzaxe Rampage is all that you need.

Attached: GRIND GRIND GRIND KILL KILL KILL.jpg (1512x654, 658K)

Long story short, Yea Forums at one point thought it was the sole reason a Star Wars game failed, and ever since, has figured they could do it again with other games.

That and just straight up trolling.

Ugandan Knuckles will be somewhere in the game

because you're a mouth breathing low IQ faggot. no one gives a shit about what makes you happy, not even your own parents you utter failure.

I already know what I'm gonna do with her

youtube.com/watch?v=KXgVV65kO0g

idk
it seems like something they should've done for the dragon keep dlc

Attached: CRIT Yup.png (514x377, 33K)

>All this impotent rage over someone finding a meme funny

Attached: drown.jpg (638x633, 32K)

Rhys with Handsome Jack revolver that shoots every element as an action skill.

that's cool

I just wonder if BL3 will give us new lore to the universe of Borderlands.

Is it a so far Human only galaxy, have they met aliens? is Earth still around? Why space? Why all the corporations?

maybe the iron bear will have a melee mode, the left hand has claws in this clip
or maybe it will start off with only melee attacks and gain guns as you allocate your skill points

Attached: moze thumbs up.webm (1280x720, 966K)

aren't the eridians you fight in TPS and borderlands 1 literal aliens?

>Is it a so far Human only galaxy, have they met aliens?
Mostly/only humans, with sprinkles of Eridians.
>is Earth still around?
Probably just highly polluted.
>Why space?
Where else?
>Why all the corporations?
Natural evolution of capitalism.

>Is it a so far Human only galaxy, have they met aliens? is Earth still around? Why space? Why all the corporations?
bad bait post but i still responded

Attached: moze thumbs down.png (999x986, 2.02M)

>Is it a so far Human only galaxy
Humanity has colonized seven galaxies
have they met aliens?
No, at least none that are intelligent and alive.
>is Earth still around?
We're far enough into the future where Earth doesn't matter anymore.
>Why space?
Where else are we supposed to be?
Why all the corporations?
Apparently the centralized government collapsed after the Corporate Wars. Now megacorps own everything.

We haven't fought any actual eridians, just the biomechanoids they left behind called guardians.

True, but we've seen a real live one in the worst entry to the series.

That'll be one of the gorillion DLC's that'll come out.

I don't think The Watcher is an Eridian. She's just a talking guardian that's made from something that isn't alien play dough.

>have they met aliens?
There's the Eridian dude who pops up in Tales.

Attached: 2014-10-17_00043.jpg (1082x1080, 240K)

That's actually too good so it won't end up in the game. Instead it'll just be the first half where you kill a bunch of white dudes but they're a specific gang of red baseball cap wearing psychos.

We don't know that. It could just be a higher ranking guardian, and/or the first one we have non-hostile interactions with. We don't know the extent of the eridian's technology.

>worst entry to the series.
Only in story and writing though.
Gunplay is better, gameplay is better and more fleshed out(i.g. you can now actually jump evade melee attacks), skill trees are better, and UVHM scaling is better.
Gameplay wise its an evolution of 2.

If people got a little more angry instead of trying to put others down for having standards the world would be a better place.

I want to play as Loader Bot.

Why would they make weapons that can talk to others and act sassy?

and PS

are the destroyer, warrior, leviathan, sentinel, and traveller not eridians?
>UVHM scaling is better
TPS didnt have UVHM
stop trying so hard to fit in

>worst entry
Is it meme hour again?

Jesus fuck is that really his wife?

In 2 and TPS, why are some conditional character buffs displayed as blueish cards above the XP bar while others are displayed as golden hexagons below the XP bar? Seems like an odd detail to me.

Attached: eggs.jpg (1100x734, 67K)

Why did the Eridians do anything? We still don't know jack shit about them.

Attached: rifleplatelet.jpg (1255x703, 147K)

>TPS didnt have UVHM
Are you retarded or just baiting?

If this isn't in the game I'm fucking suing.

PS is the worst entry.

Yes, Tales was released on PS3 and PS4

nice

Attached: haha benis DDDD.png (936x936, 532K)

ok
now show the handhelds

No thats 1.
TPS further refines a lot of things from 2 and gameplay wise its pretty much the best entry.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-11 vg - blg - Borderlands General - Video Game Generals - 4chan.png (1873x436, 72K)

I think the gold ones are kill skills.

>Lilith
Only good because magic powers
>Maya
Only good because magic powers
>Gaige
A machine fights for her
>New chicks
Magic and machines fight for them
women lmao

BL2R >/= TPS > BL2 > 1
deal with it.
if it weren't for burch's shitty writing it wouldn't even be contested.

>A machine fights for her
t.anarchycel

Attached: 1555164492371.jpg (868x1228, 117K)

you know what i meant

fog horn

1 is the only good entry. The loot systems, "comedy", and gun variety in 2 and TPS are garbage. Also, movement in TPS sucks. Moon jumping is shit.

Calling them weapons is already assuming too much, they could have (had) a variety of purposes. As for its behaviors, could just be really smart and independent AI that we're still far from achieving.

None of them were ever called eridian, just vault guardians or vaults themselves.

and nisha and athena were mary sues

>1 is the only good entry
stopped reading there

It's not even a matter of writing. Having a shitty loot system ruined 2 and TPS.

Nice bait, 1 is far better than pre; just because it has a double jump and useless lasers doesn't mean it's superior to 1 or 2.

Wasn't released on Vita but did get iOS/Android release.

Attached: borderlands2-100584426-orig.png (1334x750, 920K)

pray tell
what makes the loot system from 1 better

Lasers ruined PS. They were way too fucking OP.

>and gun variety in 2 and TPS are garbage
Nonsense.
>also movement in TPS sucks
>being generally faster sucks
>being able to double jump sucks
>being able to evade melee attacks reliably this time sucks
>being able to make it feel like a 3D metroidvania when equipping a precision oz kit sucks
retard

But that military girl from Pre was an advanced AI.

I believe that is true, but why not just add them to the other ones above the xp bar?

Don't have to farm shitty boss fights for good weapons. You randomly come up on better guns, not just green trash literally everywhere.

No I don't. Unless you meant OP8.

Not bait but the truth.
>useless
>lasers
You should play the game first before opening your mouth. The whole core gameplay was better than 2 in general.

I predict a high minded social commentary on America's take over by literal Nazis and how they are enacting racist policies like putting children in cages, and making people wander around a walled in desert while they sabotage their only hopes of survival.

Attached: 1000x-1.jpg (1000x666, 67K)

Any type of gun can be op in the previous games depending on your build.

With "we" I was more thinking within our reality. Felicity is pretty advanced and appears to have her own consciousness, but it's worth mentioning that The Watcher still seems to one-up her with future seeing abilities.

>everything that disagres with my confirmation bias is bait
k
they weren't really op tho. people say that due to the ghostbuster beams doing constant dmg, but given dmg/s compared to other weapons they really weren't. its like someone complaining about snipers being op because you can headshot people.
>Don't have to farm shitty boss fights for good weapons.
first of all, thats 2, not TPS. TPS handles its loot differently and makes most bosses not farmable, so you played yourself there friend. secondly: you dont even have to do that in 2. the loot table still shells out enough viable weapons to carry you through OP8, its just that some people who prefer certain builds like to do that with the best equip possible.

Manufactures sucked in 2 and PS.

>the muslims are creepers
kek

based. TPS is the most fun game, there's a reason why the community mod thats considered mandatory makes 2 more like it.

I feel like people just hate on it because they learned to or heard it from oldfags who were present when the whole burch disaster went down.

My interest order is exactly from Left to right.

Attached: 1554781433826.jpg (1234x918, 244K)

>make half a game
>charge full price for it

PS is a scam.

it didnt have UVHM at launch and by the time it was added everybody went back to playing 2 and it didnt even include the OP levels

No they didn't.
They did in 1 where they were basically nothing but reskins.
Also the accuracy was absolute dogshit in 1, so lets not forget that.

>BL2R

yikes

>it didnt have UVHM at launch
Just like 2 then. So whats your point again?
Its UVHM scaling is still way ahead of 2s. Mainly since they dropped slag.

People probably hate on it for being so short.

Don't worry user. That only applies to people who manage to get to UVHM, so it doesn't affect you.

I read this in Brick"s voice and I'm kind of okay with it

Because it's how they are showing the time lapse.

I like that too about it desu.
2 can become quite the slog on subsequent playthroughs. I always went back to TPS for a BL fix in the last couple of years because a NV-UV run was always a rather good experience without the post-sanctuary warp slog.

Attached: seething nintendie.png (1178x1206, 829K)

when the fuck will they let you do the other modes right off the bat when you've finished the game once?

which BL2 DLCs are worth playing?
i only played the sand pirate one

>useless lasers
t.literally never played the game holy shit how obvious

all of them including the headhunters and UVHM

I like the medieval one.

No I meant that due to the game being shorter, I could have a run going from new vault up, then true vault and finally ultimate vault without feeling burnt out halfway through. Sorry for not making that clearer.

She's gonna be in the game right?

Attached: 1000456326234.png (600x650, 220K)

there was no reason not to include at launch for the presequel though
UVHM had already been out for BL2 so why not include it

>half a game

It's about 2/3rds of 1.

Tiny Tina's is generally considered the best. Claptastic Voyage in the pre-sequel is also in that tier. Personally I like the latter more, but they're close in quality.

Pirate, Torgue and Hammerlock range depending on who you ask. I always preferred Scarlett because I like pirate shit.
The headhunter DLCs are really fucking short(1hr) and it really depends if you like the heads they're giving out imo.
And it had a proper fucking bossfight, not just a lizard that stood there waiting for you to hit it.

Clap Trap will do the harlem shake
Fortnite reference like the minecraft one in BL2
Torgue goes on a 5 minute rant about incels
One of the characters has a skill that references Steven Universe
Gangnam Style dance ending

maybe? there is deathtrap like enemies

I dunno, maybe to properly playtest the scaling? I don't really know. All I cared for was that it wasn't the badly balanced travesty it was in 2.

>harlem shake
>gangnam style
those were back in 2012(when 2 came out)
imma be pissed if they actually reference either of these almost 7 years later

Would be cool to just skip ahead to lvl 30/50. Just give people a scaled up version of the gearbox weapons and make a generic gearbox shield to go with it.

tf is wrong with this guy?

>player has to recruit her and her harem of deathtraps to fight the CoV
>she just wants to be alone with her creations but agrees when she learns Hammerlock is on board

i guess you could say he has low moral fiber

Attached: CARLOS.gif (248x180, 211K)

youtube.com/watch?v=lB38C_MefCc
go to 2:50

I don't think the progression between those levels is something you should be able to skip.
What if every level was spread out between one single playthrough, and after beating that playthrough everything scaled? Of course there wouldn't be a single unique quest reward that you can't farm from a specific enemy, and you would have the ability to reset the playthrough at max level.

like 2?

upper bar is for passive skills
lower bar is for skills that trigger on kills
Also having them in the same bar just not works, my lvl 64 Nisha cant fit all the passives and kill skills she has so some of them dont appear on screen

How is Claptrap in PS? Fun to play?

>my lvl 64 Nisha cant fit all the passives and kill skills she has so some of them dont appear on screen
>just started playing Nisha
>read that
I'm already wet

Ye he is.
Thing is that his action skill is literally RNG though.
But good thing is that the trees in TPS aren't so action skill focused as they are in 2, so you can build around that or have other effects that are worth on its own.

Check out cookie cutter trap or N0V4 trap builds, which are the most common for him.

>Tiny Tina is a fan favourite
>Ashly Burch is a great voice actor
>Troy Baker might actually be wanting to come back but Randy could possibly be cucking him out of the role

Attached: 102169.jpg (225x350, 37K)

>radiation is a new element

2 is the game that's furthest from what I suggest. If anything it's closer to 1, but instead of first playthrough 1-35 and second playthrough 35-50 it'd be one whole playthrough for 1-50, maybe even 1-69. BL2 also has the problem of quest uniques not being farmable, while most uniques in BL1 have a respawning boss type enemy associated to the mission that drops them.

I don't know if they can be called passives, they usually have some conditional activation or stacking method. The kill skills are just as passive as they are, all it'd take is a cleaner and better UI and it'd work just fine.

she is the most fucking broken character i've ever played read her trees, she is a fucking tank/dps/everything you want for Solo playthroughs

Remind me again, why do people hate slag? It helps stuff die quckly. What's not to like?

Attached: 1531178247487.jpg (777x704, 57K)

even if they do need some trigger effect, i still see them as passive skills for the nature of the skills, like Axton's Able, which heals you for dealing dps

They’ll be a snarky comment about the Epic Store.

I hope you're just fishing for (you)s

Attached: 1550347430992.jpg (640x640, 82K)

Attached: slag is shit.png (928x206, 14K)

just keep creaming dude

Attached: IMG_20190413_103917.jpg (3264x2448, 2.69M)

>can't go back to vanilla after reborn playthrough
>can't join to random players because of that
>noone ever join to my game
3 better have better balance because if mods will have fix Randy's shit again I'm done with his shenanigans.

Attached: 1415466948977.jpg (339x331, 20K)

Slag shouldn't exist. An element that just makes everything else hit harder? It should of been regulated to specific debuff skills, otherwise the game would be balanced around always using it.

Also It's why I'm sticking with the pre-sequel

I mean that's essentially how kill skills work, except their passive trigger is killing enemies.

Theoretically you're right.
Practically, gearbox didn't know how to properly scale UVHM, so they buffed slag chance by 8x had the effect last longer, increased slag dmg by +200%(triple) and non-slag source dmg to 50%, effectively making slag the only way to properly play UVHM if youre not gimping yourself.

So when people hate slag, they don't really hate the thought of it, but rather what Gearbox did with it because they were too lazy to properly scale their meme mode.
Thats also why TPS UV is called superior. TPS doesnt have slag, so they actually had to balance it properly.

Walk me through how to install reborn and I'll play. because so far every guide ive watched has been outdated or just unhelpful. At the most I've managed to get the console working.

this
slag is worse than donald trump(and hes a poopoo head)

>if you find a better version of your gun then the worse guns are obsolete
woah

>hex your exe
>type bl2reborn.txt into console
>profit
Are you ok dude?

slam dunk idea my dude

only Yea Forums hates slag

Did the 4K patch fuck something up with BL2? Even with the patch uninstalled my graphics card has been getting really fucking hot when playing it and it only happens when playing BL2.

I'm not on a toaster either. I have a 2 year old GTX 1070 8Gb with the vacuum fan.

>increased slag dmg by +200%(triple)
>2x2 = 3
are the americans finally rolling out of bed

You're all just a bunch of slagets.

its fucking stupid that you have to use weapons you dont like in a game you are supposed to have a choice of weapons

Years ago I dreamed of Borderlands where Gaige was wielding a silver laser cannon and blasting elite mooks that came straight out of Gundam show. Jamais vu is weird sometimes.

>lemme just super simplify everything without actually explaining anything

The UCP dude literally made after update video how to mod your stuff. How the fuck do you function in a real world.

Attached: 1507671124564.jpg (720x720, 216K)

Is this Japan-only?

Have you been compressed air cleaning the guts of your computer? Dust accumulation can make a huge difference.

NVM it's Chinese

Because that makes it necessary. Its like saying no to a 300% damage buff, no one does that. But at the same time it shits on every other play style, some like to go elemental damage, some go pure melee, others explosions or just raw damage. Axton in BL2 for example, has skills boosting non-elemental damage, so he's designed for raw damage. But because slag exists, higher difficulties are scaled around it, its even more effective on the highest difficulty, so you are forced to use it. There's no choice.
>but it adds another layer of complexity
You can also make bullets fly in an arc so people have to guess where to aim at, that would be a layer too. Complexity (which barely applies to slag) isn't always an improvement of fun.

but theres a choice of slag weapons too

This is actually a great idea.

>slag enemy
>switch to non-elemental gun
woah
also axton gets bonuses to swap speed and can also add a slag gun to his turret

>throw tediore weapon
Character yells "YEET!"

>slag enemy
>switch to non-elemental gun
Yes that is how you use slag
That's the only way to use it in fact
did you have a point or are you just being contrarian to be contrarian?
not him btw just saw that you're a fucking RETARDED BITCH WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU WHY DO YOU MAKE DUMBASS POSTS LIKE THIS FUCKING IDIOT MONGOLOID FAGGOT BITCH RETARD KEK INCEL
HAVE SEX HAVE SEX HAVE SEX HAVE SEX HAVE SEX HAVE SEX HAVE SEX HAVE SEX

Axton main.
a non elemental/slag build fucking sucks

>increased slag dmg by +200%(triple)
going from 200% to 300% means it was increased by 50% not 200%
>non-slag source dmg to 50%
most enemies gain up to 50% damage resistance

Barely, to be honest with you. But like I've said i've watched multiple videos on how to mod borderlands 2 and they've all been half-assed or left out important details like where to place specific files. It's surprising that not a single person has made a youtube video detailing exactly what they did step by step.

You know you can skip most of the weapon swapping to get slag, right? Axton has a skill that gives his turrets slag. Most characters are like that, Maya has Ruin and Scorn, Gaige has Interspersed Outburst, Sal can wield two guns at once, and Zer0 has Kunai.

I'm pretty sure he means that they added 200% to the slag damage, making it 300%.

oh I'll just wait 10 seconds between every shot, that makes this STUPID GARBAGE MECHANIC DESIGNED BY A BRAINDEAD RETARD less annoying
I will break every finger you own if you type out something this retarded again fucking dumb faggot retard NIGGER

have you ever tried it with 5/5 in duty calls with a +6 specialist class mod
makes the lascaux pretty good
the accuracy boost from the com makes the fixed pattern even smaller and the 55% damage boost and 33 fire rate boost alone almost doubles its dps

you know what? i will try it

The MCs all look like they belong on the fag rainbow.
And none of them are what I want in a character.
Not a single one.

Fix that shit and I might want to play. As it stands they've hip and cool'd themselves out of relevance.

Vladof is capitalist as fuck though. That's the whole joke.

am i the only one who feels like gearbox is gonna announce something during the game play demo to sweeten the deal if you buy the game on the Epic store. I'm pretty sure they wanna make as much money as they can at launch so they probably have a loot hunt or something during the first month . i already know they have the shift rewards program thing now.

yeah, she was probably thinner when they married, now u see why he carries a usb of porn everywhere, hes too dedicated of a family man to cheat.

In battleborn there is a charaxter that says "Feminism is awesome!" whenever he killed female battleborn. The line was removed because it triggered people who thought it was sarcastic.

So what do you run then? An explosives build with Ogre/harold and fastball?

>And none of them are what I want in a character
What do you want in a character?

The point is that slag maxes out at 100% chance to proc, then every other slag gun is trash forever.
All other element guns can scale endlessly with more damage, so you'll always be able to upgrade.

>sloppy seconds
only for the first inch

>epicfags beta test a buggy release
>steamchads get to play a fixed, balanced and patched version from their day 1

No gun reaches 100% slag chance, and rate of fire still factors into how fast you can apply slag on average when it's not 100% chance to apply.

suicidal axton
5/5 in crisis management
5/5 in last ditch effort
1/1 in do or die
5/5 in impact
5/5 in steady
/5/5 battlefront
deploy turret then use a launcher to put myself down
not the best build but its quite challenging and fun

stage 1: Denial

user wants white men, cause he's a fag

He only has it in that scene sadly.

Generic het male character with guns and bombs.

>Homosexual using homosexuality as an insult to defend homosexuals.

That's brilliant.

>Generic het male character with guns and bombs
So Zane...

Attached: 5478395943.png (529x434, 265K)

Nah shes gonna say WANNABEEEE

having Robobros is the way to go, they learned that and added Claptrap in TPS and now they give us FL4K

Moze first then siren then zane

Moze if she gets some decent hairstyles. Otherwise boomer Jensen.

Attached: 1543840972848.jpg (813x736, 129K)

I can't believe people are still forcing this meme that Pitchford was the only bad writer at Gearbox.
Their last good game was a half-life expansion

Its a tax you have to pay before you get to do any real damage on harder modes. Rather than simply using your wep and skills, you have to use another wep, one that doesn't matter beyond ''applies slag'', then shoot them with your second gun. Unless you are the midget. Then you just do slag and your main gun at the same time for free

that's "the watcher." the name is derived from echo logs in ps

>claptrap will do fortnite dances
>there will be at least a few Trump references (build a wall, send them back, red hat, etc.)
>there might be a Brexit reference
>There could be a BLM reference since this game has been in dev since back in 2015
>Maybe a tiki torch reference
>Rick and Morty reference (side mission to get Mulan sauce)

Attached: Bitchford.jpg (640x360, 132K)

I thought Burch did the writing?