Time for a VtMB thread. How much stuff are they going to rehash for 2?

Time for a VtMB thread. How much stuff are they going to rehash for 2?

Attached: ahem.png (1486x1270, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/vtmb/comments/b5io9j/heres_a_list_of_details_that_are_currently_known/
whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Caiaphas_Smith
whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Sullivan_Dane
whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Bob_Schnoblin
mega.nz/#F!2nIH1ChC!3TkI45GJ3vhbk0zZ8NCOaA
whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Helena_(VTM)
whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Prias_(VTM)
whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Zachary_Sikorsky
whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Mass_Embrace
whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Nagloper
whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Lucita_de_Aragon
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Im just excited for it to be epic games exclusive

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-11 at 2.26.32 PM.png (1178x162, 71K)

I just hope serving your Ventrue daddy doesn't get you blown into pieces this time around.

Attached: ventrue daddy.png (1920x1081, 1.97M)

>Guns are temporally power-ups
I know that VTMB 2 takes place in Seattle,but guns were pretty fun in Bloodlines,excluding shotguns

Not-Bezos is getting his ass diablerized

>I know that VTMB 2 takes place in Seattle
And..?
I am just not american.
Also, what's wrong with that?

Seattle is a liberal city without many guns comparatively to the rest of the United States

Source on that?

All big american cities are liberal cities according to president election map.

What do you mean by that? Are you saying that guns are an ability?

It's still Washington.A shall issue state with constitutional open carry.

Think Condemned

Name all of the legal gun vendors in Bloodlines 1

Fuck Brujah, fuck commies, they should be shot on sight. Final death for Nines and all of his bitches.

Attached: 1543871063326.gif (500x500, 1000K)

Attached: cammie.png (500x375, 131K)

IIRC you couldn't carry guns on yourself all the time,you need to find one everytime you want to use it again

>3 of 5 clans confirmed
>Toreador
>Tremere
>Malkavian
Based Toreador

That's sad, but at the same time I hope there can be a lesser emphasis on fighting in many instances. Hopefully, since this is a Paradox game, they include tons of autistic reading and choices where you don't need to fight unless you want to.

Fucking lame

why are they selling weapon skins as preorder dlc then? skins for the temporary guns? that would be retarded.

Everything we've seen and heard about it so far makes it look like it will be a great sequel!

i'm very excited I loved vtmb1 so when they announce vtmb2 I'm very happy, I get thoughts like "finally we're going home" and I just have this excitement building up since I liked the other game and this is the sequel.

It's a sequel to a game I liked why wouldn't I be very excited about it! Have you seen all the info we have on it so far? it's looking really great!

VTMB1 takes place in commiefornia and you buy guns illegally.

Source?

>mirrors edge style gun system
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAME
I'll bet a big part of the reason for this is consoles with their shitty button limits.

>wanting guns in your new age vampire game
Sweetie, it is 2019, It's time for guns to go.
THere is a thing called the police.

>>mirrors edge style gun system
>bad
Also, it shouldn't work with firearms (with very restricted ammo count)

>Can carry two melee and two ranged weapons at a time.
>Rather than putting points into a smaller crosshair, a steadier hand, or an affinity for a certain type of firearm (all perfectly valid for a human with a gun,) players will be spending points on new things they can do with firearms -- things no human is capable of.
Source is some what we know so far reddit post. No mention of temporary guns.

So,the other two are Brujah and Ventrue,right ? I doubt that game will exclude Anarch and Camarilla posterboys from playable clan list
And I can feel that Paradox will make Gangrel and Nosferatu DLCs because how different they from gameplay standpoint

old.reddit.com/r/vtmb/comments/b5io9j/heres_a_list_of_details_that_are_currently_known/
Half of these sound too good to be true.

You realise that Gangrel would have only one unique form for battle which is technically not different from Brujah's iron fists.
Also, since rumours about PC will be thin-blood and get his clan abilities through diablerie, I might guess we will get Assamites as well

I'd bet on it

yep this leave the guns to the police. but also at the same time BLM #fuckthepolice #bluelivesdontmatter
Current year get with it

If it was an exclusive to Epic store it would have been announced to be one from the start. But even Steam had a page dedicated to the announcement stream. They would be stupid to sign the last-minute Epic exclusivity contract after all that. And to be frank, with the flak Epic is getting for that shit and how anticipated this game is, Paradox would not afford to make it exclusive to Epic, and know the game will sell well even without a guarantee.

Attached: 1554746463982.jpg (1000x1000, 243K)

>mirrors edge gun system
>good
>applying a parkour game where the goal is to run away to an FPSRPG where the goal is to stop your enemies

Retard alert.

>>mirrors edge gun system
>>good
yep since such system rewarding more agressive approach.

That's good news,I hope that celerity will be as good as it was in original

>Guns are temporally power-ups
Good. They're so uncivilized.

Attached: 02e8fe40609e3cf9e886a9ea8c92b113.jpg (1920x2638, 316K)

Im honestly not sure if anarchs would be better or worse with CURRENT YEAR writers. They were already a bunch of cringy larping faggots in the first game.

So just what is the strongest thing a Hunter on the level of Van Helsing with top of the line modern gear be capable of taking out in the World of Darkness?

Only Damsel was that cringy though,others were pretty good,even Vietnam vet

Taking True Faith bullshit out of the equation for a moment and just going by batman skills and equipment, probably a Werewolf. A trap and a whole lot of plastic explosives is pretty lethal to most things.

Add in True Faith rank 4 or above and you get Hunters capable of killing low gen Vampires, but having any True Faith at all is extremely rare, even for Vampire Hunters.

whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Caiaphas_Smith
Sup.

>1e relic with outdated rules that is hidden away in the chest of plot mistakes together with Dirty Secrets of the Black Hand and WoD:Gypsies
Fuck off

Breasts too large
Skin too white

What's a good example of a powerful hunter then?
whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Sullivan_Dane
this guy?

dick too small

Nobody ever brings up this nigga whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Bob_Schnoblin

Where'd you hear of this?

Some retarded journo made this implication, but guns have skills and what not tied into the leveling up system so making them temporary would be dumb.

>>Toreador
Either ventrue btfo or we are going to have 2 social classes.

No way is Nosferatu missing launch, they are one of the most iconic clans from the first game.

>Paradox
>EPIC exclusive
Based retard.

>Schnoblin's Pyramid of Satanic Power is the visual summary of his life's work. It is the most accurate map of the supernatural in the entire United States government.

kek

Attached: Schnoblin_Pyramid.jpg (1000x1283, 273K)

You know all the vampires in Hollywood were Anarchs too, right?

>star trek fans
What.

>Steam
>GOG
>Amazon
No, you can't have this one Sweeney.

I was surprised they announced it for GOG too, I didn't know Paradox could be this based.

Yes he's great. Also still around as of the v5 playtest scenario

I do wonder whether this is nearly as funny if you don't know the other WoD settings

Toreador Chad reporting in

Playstation Magazine UK
Nos are least popular the writers want the characters to feel sexy

I want to stick your lovely face in a piranha tank. I want to apply an acid glaze to your scupltured body. I want to throw your pocket mirror under a thresher and watch you fetch it.

Attached: boss.jpg (251x260, 11K)

>Playstation Magazine
any scans?

Reminder there are braindead kine in this thread right now who will choose the toreador cunt in OP instead of best dad

Attached: daddy vamp.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

From RPG Codex

Attached: hsopIpv.jpg (900x1272, 229K)

>The Vatican
>The Giovanni
>Vampire Nuns

Yes. Very Yes.

Obviously:

>I am not a faggot
>Everyone knows Ventrue are backstabbing cunts
>Fulfilling his missions will give me XP, maybe some item here and there if they have those in 2
>Fulfilling her missions will give me XP, maybe some item here and there if they have those in 2 AND a tittyfuck of gratitude

No thanks but I'm set.

Attached: 1555160267094.png (1920x1200, 895K)

tities

No big titted toreador momy for you

This doesn't confirm them being clans. It just points out Clan variety in the setting

>How much stuff are they going to rehash for 2?
I hope they avoid too much rehashing, it usually just ends up falling flat. And I'd really like to see some actual in-game face animations soon, to compare to VtMB1.

Good.
I only need the warm hugs of a ventrue daddy.

Attached: tzimisces cant keep getting away with it.jpg (640x1528, 299K)

He's a Ventrue. Hugs are gonna cost you, though you might get a discount if you help him. 10%, 15% maybe?

True. If it's not about the vidya it shouldn't be there ffs.

>no Tremere by default
into the gehenna it goes

Attached: myrkul.jpg (450x572, 56K)

homo detected

Tremere is definitely one of the clans you can pick though?

Attached: TremereBloodMagic.jpg (500x648, 272K)

There is no way they're going to leave the "mage" clan out.

just shows that the doctors who enable this mental illness are mentally ill themselves

You have bitten too much that you can chew. You are on borrowed time mage.

Retribution is coming.

Attached: andreichad.jpg (721x1020, 135K)

The surgeon would probably be a Tzimisce. And A ventrue spending a bloodpoint to give you a warm hug will really cost you.

Best clan reporting.

Attached: Vtmcbrtzimisce.jpg (900x1200, 807K)

Reminder playable literally only when Cain finally apologizes to Daddy.

It's on both Steam and Epic up for preorder so no go Tim

What clans do you think will make it? Also, do you think clan selection will limit the faction paths you can take in the story?

vampires shouldn't be ugly if you are ugly vamp get out

They are releasing more clans via dlc

>dude has a shadow, but no reflection in the window
uh oh

>no reflection
That's a Lasombra trait

Attached: IMG0052-Sascha-Vykos.jpg (720x1090, 160K)

t. soon to be nosferatu

if i got nos i'd play in the sun

such a cool clan, but vicissitude is undoable in a video game without nerfing it to a point where it stops being fun
exactly

If Tzimisce look like hideous abominations how the fuck are they ever in plain sight?
Especially in current year where everything is recorded and cameras are unironically everywhere.

>If Tzimisce look like hideous abominations
Not all do.

The art from the old books is pretty good

Attached: tzimice.jpg (308x700, 42K)

>If Tzimisce look like hideous abominations how the fuck are they ever in plain sight?
They alwatys can make masks one or few for their public appearance

Tzimisce can basically shapeshift. That's how. The fucking leather couch in your living room might be one discreetly sucking your blood through microteeth while you sleep on it and you wouldn't know.

Attached: Pavi.jpg (337x500, 77K)

young ones just keep their monstrous bullshit subtle, or murder anyone who sees them, older ones change appearance like fucking clothes.

Would you if you knew she was originally female?

Attached: 1540413658915.jpg (640x640, 79K)

>Hey there, fellow humans!

>The fucking leather couch in your living room might be one discreetly sucking your blood through microteeth while you sleep on it and you wouldn't know.

Attached: all smiles.png (110x132, 36K)

Best part of that movie

Works for Toreador

The ones in plain sight are part of Sabbat groups who don't give s hit about breaking the masquerade. The classical ones remove themselves from view draculastyle and rule the surrounding land from their castles.

CQM is hitting a lot of weird stability issues in the late game
this is bumming me out
I just want to see how me and Veronica are gonna play this
I just wanna see what Arturo does
ples video game to work
ples

he did nothing wrong

it probably wouldn't be wise unless you've extracted a promise of hospitality as a visitor to their domain.
even then it'd be quiet strange for a tzimitsce to care to do that sort of thing so their motives would be all kinds of suspect.

Honestly bloodlines gives people a one sided view of the sabbat, they raise hell and shit all over the masquerade... when they're invading a camerilla city, they keep their shit on the downlow on their own turf because despite their beliefs you don't shit on your own doorstep unless you want someone to kick your door down at noon sooner or later.

Well, they say this time there will be several factions to pick from.
>Camarilla
>Sabbath
>Anarch
>...

what level of vampire would you have to be to have any kind of free will? caine?

It's truly a shame that the more interesting clans all have disciplines that are imposable to balance for a video game. Go play tabletop, fellow kindred. VtM is fucking amazing.

Against Cain nobody, on the other hand young fledglings can diablerize older ones.

please post big tits

so the whole thing is basically his tentacles?

>Sabbath
what, are we gonna join ozzy osbourne?

>they keep their shit on the downlow on their own turf because despite their beliefs you don't shit on your own doorstep

That's actually the main reason I always thought they were a bunch or useless faggots. They do nothing but screech about fuck the masquerade, cainite 4 lyfe yo! and then they're basically just a less organized version of the Camarilla with none of the Anarchs perks. Seriously fuck the Sabbat, thank Cain they fucked off to sandniggers land, hopefully they will stay there.

Hold the fuck up, are guns temporary pick-ups that get discarded once you spend up the clip like Mirror's Edge?

I like that.

You mean Sabbat, young fledging

Everyone has a free will

In my country there isn't many people who play tabletop RPGs,even less would be interested in such niche system like WoD,and my English is too bad to properly communicate with foreigners,so I literally can't do that

You're bound by blood to your creator and older vampires of your lineage, Cain is at the top of everything.
The oldest vampires can control the young ones, but young ones can rebel, i.e killing an older one in torpor.

>The ones in plain sight are part of Sabbat groups who don't give s hit about breaking the masquerade.
That's quite incorrect, Sabbat doesn't care about masquerade when they can afford it
>They do nothing but screech about fuck the masquerade
And it's not exactly correct either. The main diffrence on maquerade between Cammie and Sabbat is "should Masquerade be permenent or temporary measure"

You laugh but...

Attached: star trek pedophilia.jpg (741x489, 188K)

>If Tzimisce look like hideous abominations

It's just a stereotype. Not all Tzimisce have a vicissitude fetish and not all who do go full blown HR Giger the moment they get their first dot in the discipline. The ones who can turn themselves into androgynous freaks usually are old and powerful enough to not have to give a fuck about the masquerade. Also consider that Tzimisce is basically a Sabbat only clan (with extremely rare exceptions) so they have even less reasons to give a shit about the masquerade than the average camarilla good boy.

I dunno man, most people like star trek at some point, it has broad appeal, especially within nerddom.
It strikes me as saying they noticed every pedo they caught had chicken in their fridge, can you say there's a correlation between chicken and pedos if they say that?
Strikes me as focusing on rather the wrong thing here.

For now. Exodus used to be on Steam too

>camarilla
>good boy.
Lol
Oh I forgot they raped lore and make Lasombra and Sethites a Camarilla clans as well

Lasombra is somewhat understandable, there had been camerilla antitribu in the past.
Tzimitsce were always the most hardline clan because they're completely unwilling to sit on the same side as Clan Tremere.

So still guns, guns, guns compared to the rest of the world then, I don't know how anyone could live there. I bet you get shot before you read this.

>Lasombra is somewhat understandable, there had been camerilla antitribu in the past.
It's actually was the main why Lasombra SHOULD never join to Camarilla considering their history and traits of their Anti-tribu

>they're completely unwilling to sit on the same side as Clan Tremere.
And they're right, Tremere are treacherous cunts

>joining (((Camarilla)))

Attached: mysterious figure 2.png (500x560, 56K)

It's funny how E called them the Sabbath and so many people make the same mistake

I'm wet for this guy.

i'd rather fuck a kid than watch star trek.

What about ferris wheel-kun?

Attached: vtmb2 qt.png (1529x860, 1.76M)

Skin too white
Breasts too large

dick too small

If you're at the point where you have collectibles you're way beyond the average fan.

>Breasts too large
>t.someone who never played fem Brujah or Gangrel

I prefer ass over tits personally, but honestly you should kill yourself.

What the heck are you talking about? They dont even come close. That's how we know this game wont be an sjw-fest

>What the heck are you talking about?
>breasts too large

Bait too obvious

Attached: 1553266510327.webm (1920x1080, 1.06M)

>breasts too large
No such thing user

I'm not so into the bad boy type with the ripped up pants and what not, I like my men in suits, looking clean and smelling fresh. Yes, the irony, that they're both walking corpses is not lost on me.

Attached: 1554556074443.png (1428x1549, 950K)

>wink from piano boy
what did he mean by this

Attached: 1554597044056.jpg (1920x1077, 246K)

>99.9% of Angels have left with God
boring desu

Attached: 1554597267422.jpg (1568x1589, 232K)

>God exists

Stupid

Attached: 1554598117077.jpg (1920x1089, 336K)

Don't you have an apology to make, Cain?

just one of them would be enough to destroy the entire setting

Attached: 1554598279572.jpg (1753x1516, 309K)

Rudi would win

He has tasted the bloodbags. Thus, he has acquired excellent taste and advises you to do the same.

Attached: untitled.jpg (772x530, 49K)

Baste

Is that Mitsoda's wife self-insert?

>but guns were pretty fun in Bloodlines
No

Just finished my first playthrough of the game. A bit sad the game kinda dropped sidequests after hollywood and went full action/stealth game but i still enjoyed it anyway. Also fuck anarchs and fuck the kuei-jin.

>again with this Cain shitposts on Yea Forums nonsense
Stupidest shit i've seen on this website. Do you honestly expect a being who has lived thousands of years would visit this shithole? I can think of a million better things to do with my time.

>I can think of a million better things to do with my time
Like what? Driving a cab?

Like what? At this point he has literally tried everything.

Really looking forward to Vampira Hendricks. Hope there will be more huge milkers.

>clip

isnt his wife insane leftist hag

You can really tell that the devs ran out of time/budget near the end and had to rush the game. Shame really. Hopefully Paradox will let them do their thing with 2.

I bet she fucks black guys

I bet you fuck Nosferatu

Not like they are going to force them to release it on the same day as Half-Life 3 while keeping the final source 3 engine a secret from the development team and force the project to halt every now and then.

I would unironically

*invites you for dinner*

Attached: william-hoglund-mayer-tzimiscehex.jpg (1920x1106, 330K)

Fucking gross.

Is Christina Hendricks voice acting her character?

No idea user. But I sure hope so, her voice is hot too.

Probably not, jokes aside.
Even if she doesn't though, I hope that they find a sexy, soft and mature voice for Lou. Just thinking about it and the fact that she will likely flirt with you to make you like her even more makes me diamonds.

I wouldn't be discarding it just yet user, even first Bloodlines used actual actors for VA, like Jack for example.

Yeah but...wouldn't be weird if she voiced a character so obviously based on her in looks?

Thing is, it would be the safest dinner ever, Tzimitsce take guest hospitality very very seriously.

>letting a toreador have power over you
You guys are shit kindred.

Well, when you look at the Lou's model, there are just tiddies and hair color pretty much reminding of her. Face is not Hendricks at all.

>obviously based on her
Not every person with big tits is the same. Their faces look nothing alike.

But they are also the most inhuman of the clans in their notions. Would you trust yourself to stay in the house of a hospitable Tzimisce?

Attached: Gesu-Tzimisce2.jpg (446x450, 44K)

>pick Ventrue
>instantly win
feels good

Rather be on the winning side, baalcuck

Yes, despite their inhuman nature if they invite you into their haven you can be assured you'll come to no harm, they also tend to go completely apeshit if someone comes in uninvited.
it's a thing.

Pff.

Attached: lasombra_nobles.jpg (704x887, 360K)

>a literal hobo outsmarted your best

Attached: 1554902052534.jpg (1029x4529, 1.38M)

the entire UK section just makes me groan, there's whining about knives every few years and any call to "BAN THE KNIVES" gets shot down because every fucking house in the country has like five, and even if someone could thanos snap all the knives away a shank is a very easy object to create.

I can't wait to sell out all the vampires in the game to the Second Inquisition

man i wish lasombra are playable in 2, their discipline sounds cool.

What about the soundtrack? Rick shaffer said in various interviews that he could never replicate the feel of the ost of the first vtmb bloodlines, mostly because he was no longer in a similar situation as the protagonist. Don't know what to expect. A lot of years have passed.

"Don't worry, all the muscles the chair used for screaming are in my dress"

Attached: 112875514daf2cc515a33db3a7e94b9f.jpg (875x960, 124K)

>compares 1st and 3rd world countries for homicide rates
inequality and poverty play a major role in crime.
Now take this crap back to /pol/.
This bread is for Vampire crime

Attached: 5254751980_e40018bfdc_o.jpg (839x1200, 118K)

Why did that vampire decapitate that poor lady

She's losing humanity!

iirc it was to make a point

I'm worried about the writing team, any news on that front.
I don't want it to be the ironic edgy that has been prevalent in this age

Nice dress you have there Cainite.

Attached: Andrei.jpg (1280x1024, 170K)

>muh inequality
Rich American blacks are still more statistically prone to commit a crime than poor American whites. Poor white countries are in no shape or form similar with crime a poor black/mixed countries. The more "diverse" is society, the worse social cohesion is and greater the inequality. It's a full circle. Also if you really wanted to keep this on topic (that is vampirical tiddies) you wouldn't be pushing your own narrative. Either ignore it or fuck off.

fuck the camrilla. lacroix is a massive faggot and is proven to be so

that's been debunked by one of the devs

>vampirical tiddies

Attached: 5254749248_c2e5fd02b6_o.jpg (1531x1200, 138K)

big vampire tiddeys

Most "nerd" don't give a fuck about star trek. Nerd as a moniker is dead since the 90s.

Is there a PDF or something so I can read all this lore you guys seem to be knowledgable on?

That is why we are all here, no?

Attached: 1043a1a1-739c-4706-8592-2cdc4eb1a078.jpg (721x1080, 283K)

how do I find the Nosferatu in the Hollywood sewers?

try the white wolf wiki, it for the tabletop game but it's filled with all the lore and clans etc.

Wiki and this link: mega.nz/#F!2nIH1ChC!3TkI45GJ3vhbk0zZ8NCOaA
Read V5 for VtMB2 and V20 to start into the lore(stuff like Beckett Jyhad diary and Lore of the Clans), then move on to the revised edition clan books and supplements.

yes

Attached: 5254747324_49195d4bb8_o.jpg (884x1200, 141K)

Attached: 15623673_1387881817891675_4073560164228136960_n.jpg (640x640, 53K)

But he's in a suit and his pants aren't ripped at all

I'm 99% gay.
How come big vampire tiddies make my pee pee hard with longings for vampiric impregnation though?

Attached: ISOLATED.jpg (807x605, 103K)

Reminder that Brujah women are made for Ventrue men

Attached: erin02.jpg (533x800, 68K)

Because being gay is a mental disorder that you have decided to heavily identify with in favor of your normal desire to fuck women.

Get help, bro.

I'm guessing it's because he evokes the feel of a scruffy vampirehobo despite the suit as opposed to the classic prim and proper preppy ventrue as with vamp dad

the fucking animators didn't even put in a reflection of the man looking out a window at night, oh man this is going to be fucking tight

you might just be a submissive type and the idea someone could overpower you makes you have circulatory special effects

>he's confirmed in
feels good

Attached: 1552939900830.png (1329x758, 261K)

Could a huge vampiric tiddies be a cure for homosexuality?

Attached: VV4.jpg (1200x671, 112K)

>oh man this is going to be fucking tight
I expect it to be just as bugridden as the original.
And anyone who thinks otherwise is literally being affected by Dementation at this very moment, probably has a malkavian nearby succing them off every now and then as well without them noticing.
Also I'm guessing they barely have any actual in game footage to show thus the lack of screenshots and CGI only trailer. Funny since the game is supposed to release in but a year.

Maybe you just think you are gay because of having been Isolated for to long.

Why the fuck would you be a faggot when you have exactly zero sexual needs as Vampire? That shit doesn't even compute.

Of course, you don't get an education elsewhere

Wait your turn, whiteboi.

Attached: 1554565190797.png (1347x822, 260K)

actually education and IQ are higher in the lower populated Midwest. but you wouldn't know that because you never bothered to back up what you say

do vamps ever find companionship, or is everyone a potential backstabber/manipulator?

>Ruralnigger actually believes what his pastor said

yeah, it really sucks having good schooling, affordable housing, low taxes, low crime rates, and easy-going people. It's terrible, so just stay where you are bootlicker. :)

>Creationism is good schooling
Never change.

Dying is generally a cure for anything

wasn't taught at my school at all leftcuck :^)

>wasn't taught
I believe it.

>abiogenesis is good schooling

Isn't "lick" sabbat lingo? anyways Rudi is a dumbass who's going to get played for a fool for the first powerful female kindred who runs into him.

all those taxes and your school system still failed to teach you reading comprehension. kek

I read that entire thing and I really wish I hadn't

Meanwhile in the third edition ghoul book!
that tzimitsce ghoul breeding program sure had... results. huh?

Attached: typical revenant.png (891x906, 508K)

>The fuckbunny
>Nobody cares
>The bestial knotty ghoul
>Nobody cares
>The fedora atheist with a katana
>Nobody cares
>A gay muslim
>EVERY THREAD EVERY DAY

>Queerness only means homosexual attraction
Ah, a third worlder!

It's not even correct because you can own handguns in northern ireland.

>queerness
lmao shut up fag

Attached: clown pie.gif (607x609, 512K)

you can own guns in the UK in general, it's just a rather more involved and pain in the ass process and there isn't as much of a gun culture so most people won't ever go through the hassle.

based clownposter

I can't take the one on the right seriously. All I can think of is the may I take your hat scene from Mel Brooks Dracula.

>queerness
Back to your containment board, subhuman

if Mitsoda is involved it'll probably be good

Attached: jeanette porn.gif (466x700, 207K)

This shit can't be real

Attached: laughs.gif (588x588, 3.4M)

You're technically right as queerness doesn't actually mean jack shit

I just downloaded the GoG version and it has 10.2 of unofficial patch already installed, is that good enough or should I fetch 10.3?

>gay agenda agitprop warrior belittles brave PoC for where they were born
holy shit go back to Yea Forums

See:
whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Helena_(VTM)
whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Prias_(VTM)

Not just for that. But ALSO for that.

Attached: lasombra mommy.jpg (1920x3282, 687K)

Hey I'm gay but I would rather choose a nice looking big tiddy mommy instead of a backstabbing old man.

If I want to play some melee/mage hybrid, do I still go tremere or is gangrel a better choice?

Audible kek

That's good enough

Gangrel if you want to do more melee, Tremere if you want to do more magic

Look at the size of those...pearls

Who wouldn't want to give her a huge pearl necklace.

She has two beautiful...earrings. Such a classy vampire.

Sorry, I’m not falling for this again. Spaghetti has been ruined for me thanks to you guys.

Starting my first playthrough as Tremere gun+magic edgy autist.
what am i in for?

why are vampire tits so effective
it wouldn't be nowhere near the same if they belonged to a human.

Fun, best haven, tiddies and best haven. Tremere master race.

Pale milkers best milkers.

Is there like a list of exclusive dialogue and content you get from each of the clans?

>he says as he doesn't bother to back of what he said

Attached: 1c8.jpg (640x645, 69K)

>pale milkers as the other user said
>bloodbag sexy jokes
>goth archetype
>the idea that an immortal blood-drinking monster can still be and is sexy and attractive at her current state
>and since we're talking about many ages old immortals here, the aforementioned female vampire becomes a mommy by default. Lou just has looks of it on top of that.

Attached: OIIO.jpg (1920x1080, 146K)

Tremere gets special appartaments in Downtown and special line with Andrei
Gangrel gets special lines with Becket and serial murderer
Toreador and Noosferatu gets special treatment in Holywood and sewers
not sure about brujah and ventrue
malk, well it's malk

So did White Wolf turn Anarchs into a joke with this guy as well as the Sabat with their new crossdresser leader?

>sabbat leader
Who, Vykos? That's just tzimizce. It was about transformation away from humanity altogether, not being a tranny. But trannies are unsurprisingly trying to pretend it was about them.

You can tell they're wrong because even when Vykos was dressing all gay, he was at least still kind of cool and threatening. Trannies are incapable of producing anything threatening, to anyone

Attached: 1399227935509.jpg (800x1100, 293K)

is there such thing as semiautistic?
*beads of sweat*

>Huge emphasis on character creation. From the start you can choose your background, gender pronoun, employment history, body type and fashion
What kind of clothing styles will they include? Hope it's not just coastal american styles so I don't have to dress like a softboy.

Attached: Oasis fashion.jpg (1000x563, 69K)

you FUKC

>Trannies are incapable of producing anything threatening, to anyone
I dunno, they seem to threaten your fragile masculinity something fierce.

How many threads have I already humiliated you in? You really want round twelve?

Attached: 1547955219699.jpg (443x455, 96K)

>"fragile masculinity"
What the fuck does that even mean. Why you mentally ill "people" like to make up new words so much. Also:
>/lgbt/

>I know that VTMB 2 takes place in Seattle
lmfao

DSM V defined autism in three levels, each of them based in how harmed your social interactions are.
1. mostly aspergers, and lighter forms of it.
2. barely functional, needs outside help
3. you can't even communicate with those
There's also the fact that with early treatment autistic kids can more or less be rid of the worst of it. So yeah, there kinda is semi-autistic.
I don't think he is the one with the images and ready response to some sort of "tranny" menace on wod, you sure you are ok with your sexuality?

I have never been humiliated in a single thread on Yea Forums in my 10+ years of shitposting.

Honey, if you think I just made up those words, that's on the American school system, not me.

Isn't it funny how these you give these "comfy" thread a tiny prod and a dozen screaming trannies fall out?

Almost like shills co-opted the term "comfy" to mean "don't get in the way of the marketing goyim"

Attached: 1552328167712.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

Anons, please. Let's make peace here. Look at those boobies. They are delicious. They are soft and smell nice. They have many uses. They bring peace.

Attached: bloodbags.png (1074x470, 377K)

i'm pretty sure the big titty is either Giovanni or ventrue.

that guy is 100% toreador

>no tie
>thinks hes ventrue

Attached: 1369879417966.png (679x427, 14K)

No thanks (:

Attached: 1552944530020.png (760x908, 934K)

>American school system
That instantly explains a whole lot.

I'm not American, we have normal education here. One that actually teaches you useful stuff, not made up words for mentally ill to feel better.

It's not us, we posted pale cold milkers just alright until the screeching cretin arrived.

the onus of proof was on you accuse someone of not being education its your job to prove it.

isn't obligated to do research for him

Attached: 1481886916821.jpg (540x567, 29K)

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, I was just scrolling down the front page and I saw some stupid comment that was begging for a retort.

Too late to backpedal now my mutilated friend

I'm pretty sure your school system didn't teach you anything, certainly not English or general reading comprehension. I assumed you were American because you're clearly retarded, but what place has even worse schools than America?

Backpedal on what

Show me where I ever claimed anything else

Shots are kicking in huh? You been snibbidy snibbed yet?

I don't care what anybody says. I liked LaCroix

So I understand that Demons pretty much instasplat vampires. But how do they compare to Ante's and Caine himself?

Attached: 1554749065609.png (900x1828, 757K)

>hurr you are uneducated because you don't want to join us in this pants on head retarded larpfest to make deviants feel better about their mental illness.
Go back to resetera or whatever shithole you crawled from.

>all their fluids are replaced with blood
>ywn /ss/ with a mommy toreador while you suck blood out of her tits

Attached: B14ED0F4-2E5F-4FA6-B0DE-2520251A39EB.png (740x900, 923K)

anarch is a pretty vague ass "group"

if your not camarilla your anarch, but your also camarilla when it comes to breaking their laws.

the loud ass mothers at the bar just end up being the face of anarchs,

one of the reasons i like the game so much is its pretty accurate when it comes to different outlooks, everybody is a little bit right. I get where the anarchs like nines comes from, this obsession with a structured cohesive government with the camarilla is just as much a pipe dream as an anarch utopia.

it's all just first world clan problems, when you live that real unlife what comes first is the clan and its safety.

Attached: 1554336641475.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Look at his fucking office dumb-dumb. That's high-tier ventrue

no because her vag would be filled with teeth and shit

so why do people like tzimisce so much? I mean they are a cool clan lore wise but I cant imagine how they would work gameplay wise

filthy stinky child fucking nuns with a dash of degenerate necros

Attached: 8352097.jpg (540x370, 42K)

What’s the difference between a thinblood and neonate? I was under the impression that they grow stronger with time and some experience.

user, I understand that you're embarrassed. You thought you spoke English pretty well and now it turns out you don't. But this sort of behaviour will ensure that you never learn. You will always be a stunted individual.

So if you're thinblood in 2, do you think player will be some kind of special snowflake that can steal clan powers without drawbacks or you will choose a clan "patron" that will feed you so you can gain powers?

>we posted pale cold milkers just alright until the screeching cretin arrived.
If not for your screeching about trannies you wouldn't have heard a peep about them from me.

Said a discord tranny. Pretty rich.

Wanna bet that this guy is her long-trusted ghoul and that's how she feeds him her blood?

I mean look at his face. This is the face of a man who is in absolute happyness and feels comfy af.

Attached: NICE.jpg (318x286, 19K)

She looks good, but her breasts look like implants or something, they're too round and high rather than curving downwards

I hate that they showed the big titty female. These threads just beat each other off between VAMPIRE SEX? and MOMMY ill freaks

Isn’t that what the trailer is hinting at? There’s all those clans extending their hand at you, but you’re just a thinblood. The afro doc might even be one of them.

>literally says so in the fucking page
>HUEHUEHUE IMMA BE RETARD
Spucniggers and Slavs need to fuck right off

It's called a corset/pushup you virgin.

wouldnt it be funny if she lactated blood for her ghouls hahaha

>that
>inhuman beauty
lol

every generation is weaker than the rest.

thin bloods are barely vampires in comparison to the generation who sired them. some of them can't even sire their blood is so thin, they have no powers. require much less blood, and have rumored to have given birth to children.

vampires stuck in the past fail to realize this means that they could actually become a species all their own, the ability to procreate, and the ability to subsist off each others blood, assuring a permanent food supply

this just in, to no one's surprise, official discord is completely WOKE. kill me. only hope the game isn't as fucked as the server, but what are the odds on that happening.

Attached: 1554048318111.png (142x271, 59K)

Fuck trannies (:

So what was PC's gen?

>discord tranny
Pretty funny really that you're berating me for "making up words" when you're parroting this meaningless phrase.

fuck trannies :D

post screencaps

hahaha yeah can you imagine her telling you to not forget to suck every last ounce of blood that she is offering you as you do it? That would be funny haha

Attached: 1544718189871.jpg (500x750, 106K)

>yes goyim break the masquerade! we don't need to be put in check! vampires are totally stable when not being commanded

Imagine being so delusional.

Post some screenshots so we don't have to visit that cesspool.

>post screencaps
What's that, user? I thought you were only here for the pale titties and didn't want to be bothered by people trying to push all this tranny talk on you?

Enjoy being some lower gens bitch boy and building up your good boy points. Even in undeath you're fucking pathetic.

>being this butthurt
Toplel, stop being salty, ugly guy in a wig.

I was under the impression that a neonate or ancillae would just become an elder with time and then to Methuselah and so on. How will they grow stronger then aside from drinking blood? Wouldn’t that apply to thinbloods as they consume blood?

Lmao. What the fuck are you talking about you deranged faggot? I don't give a shit about the boring ass hag tits you start every one of these threads with. I come into these threads to beat and humiliate trannies and post Rudi and I'm extremely good at it. If you can give me your dilation schedule that would be helpful so I can fill up the thread while you're gone

What the fuck.

You're obviously a bit obsessed, user. You're also incapable of responding to arguments in any other way than to assert in rather crude terms that your opponent is a non-passing trans* person.

Dilation schedule now faggot

caine help us all

Attached: 1554839225130.jpg (400x400, 47K)

Ah, my mistake, you're not the hypocrite from earlier, you're the one he should've been bitching about if he wasn't a hypocrite.

Also, you're bragging about being good at shitposting. That's where your life is at.

>mentally ill
>fedora tipper
Truly cursed.

That's sad desu. I don't like tranny shit as well, but this is fucking pathetic if it's true.

And don't you dare talk shit about Lou's lous faggot

I was reading in one of this threads and a think i read something about diablerie is not a big deal now in V5.

Is this true?

this rule is enforced

Attached: ohnononono.png (1040x105, 27K)

I don't recall mentioning God

Do male vampires ejaculate blood instead of cum?

The tzimitsce have been breeding ghoul families for millenia, the revenants.
Revenants are fucked up man.

seems fair

not every place is Yea Forums you know

we used to be able to recognise that when we still had a userbase that didn't grow up with Yea Forums

I knew the revenants were fucked up but I didn't think they were this fucked up.

Something worthwhile was destroyed to appease a narcissistic, seflish, childish sense of catharsis in people who are diagnosably insane and I'm pissed about that because I'm not a mincy little dipshit like yourself. Run back to your coward's life, you disgust me

Vampires are undead. They don't breathe, they don't cum, they are dead.

>Here's your regent bro
whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Zachary_Sikorsky

if they spend blood points to mimic ejaculating, yes.
They don't really get pleasure out of it though, all mortal pleasures are denied to them and succin blood feels better than sex ever did anyways

>be Anarch
>be anarch barons bitch boy
>be cammie
>be prince's bitch boy
>be sabbat faggot
>be archbishops bitch boy
>be independent who's strong enough to defend independence
>be Caine's bitch boy
Can you seriously not see the inability to win here?

Counterpoint: you're a reactionary culture warrior who never had any genuine interest in the franchise beyond a vehicle for your obsessive shitposting about trannies

what if you have a cute ghoul and want to feed her your blood through your cock, it's possible, yes?

Wow...just wow.
You somehow make trannies look SO good in comparison.

I think you can have the pleasure as well, especially with high humanity. It is however still as far as strong as The Succ, of course.

Counterpoint: I played bloodlines 1 when it came out and I was playing the tabletop before that in high school.

You on the other hand only found out about it this year, in your marketing package

Attached: 1399224330238.jpg (1265x1635, 316K)

Protein synthesis son

Go become one lmao. But you will never have another "comfy bloodlines thread xDDD" on Yea Forums, ever, and I will make sure of it

I like how they in their eternal sjw hubris, made that beautiful connection between drag monstrosities and actual tzimisce monstrosity.

Go get some help

But now that you mention it...

KISS EACH OTHER!!!!

Attached: 1277348333621.jpg (292x215, 10K)

the quantity would be miniscule compared to just cutting yourself and letting her suck from a vein.
not really, only thin bloods can pull that off.
The act is deeply unfulfilling, this is the subject of one of the vices ravnos can have and it pretty much states that despite being addicted to it your constantly frustrated by how shit it is.

You're obviously lying because honestly if you think this franchise for subversive teenagers was "ruined" because there's a gay character in it then I doubt you could've known enough about it to actually play it. On the other hand, your rhetoric aligns perfectly with the cookie cutter /pol/ shitposting we see in literally every thread about any game with any minority character.

>How will they grow stronger then aside from drinking blood?
By collecting the knowledge (basically like Tremere)
>Wouldn’t that apply to thinbloods as they consume blood?
No, thinblood literally cannot into diablery, they cannot master disciplines beyond 1st level (and even this was very rare among them).
From mythological view, thinbloods were the message to Caine, showing that there is still salvation for his childrens and for him.

No thanks I don't want aids

>"Caine was the First Aryan, but that his blood was stolen by treacherous Antediluvians of Mesopotamia, the ancestors of the Jews"
Fucking kikes man.

>because there's a gay character in it
Fucking confirmed for never ever touched old WoD in xir entire life

The blood in them came from her prey. that's like femdon cubed.

Are you seriously going to claim no one was gay in oWoD?

Attached: ghnhgnnhg.png (1329x288, 28K)

Are you seriously going to claim vampires being gay or straight was ever a concern in a setting where vampires don't have sex?

You are 100% the faggot I've humiliated in these threads before, you have the exact same talking points

Imagine being this much of a chad

Attached: 1554262600815.png (500x594, 554K)

>Are you seriously going to claim vampires being gay or straight was ever a concern in a setting where vampires don't have sex?
What setting?
definetly not WoD

Attached: goOVtKT.jpg (2170x3002, 889K)

Then how are they going to power you up in the game if they can’t diablerie? Also, do you inherit a clan’s traits as a thinblood? Like a malk or nosferatu for example.

I mean

It's a fair and kind of obvious talking point

Considering there were gay vampires in the lore

Honestly the only person you're humiliating is yourself. Pic is so when you inevitably go to accuse me of being him you can realize you're incorrect.

Attached: god you pol faggots are embarassing.jpg (807x431, 116K)

>Something worthwhile was destroyed to appease a narcissistic, seflish, childish sense of catharsis in people who are diagnosably insane
Not even the guy you're talking to but the only one being humiliated is you, by yourself. You don't know what worthwhile is, you just hate change. Which is a retarded notion given gayshit has been in the lore forever. If you hate trannies so much you should have stopped comsuming this media a long ass time ago, but I suppose you're a sadist who loves nothing more than to bitch about shit out of your control.

Sad.

Definitely WoD. Vampires don't fuck for pleasure you fucking retard. A small minority of them do it to manipulate kine better, but they still don't give a shit about straight or gay or identifying themselves as such.

Stop pretending you've read a single WoD book

Attached: 1551815748784.png (624x642, 378K)

Jebu ti matku kurvo

>Then how are they going to power you up in the game if they can’t diablerie?
1) Special snowflake
2) Tremere who wasn't dropped by his sire
3) Assamite thinblood
>Also, do you inherit a clan’s traits as a thinblood?
Not always, there is a party of thinbloods on Snata-Monica beach, ad only one of them have Malkavian precognition

the art style looks so fkn drab and generic

Dilate harder tranny

Dilate harder, TRANNY you've never read a single book

Holy shit I fucking detest you little faggot underaged assburgers of the internet culture generation. I truly see why antediluvians want to kill their children.

Children are like farts, mate. You can only suffer yours.

lmao you can almost picture his tears of impotent rage streaming down his flabby cheeks as he pounds his meaty fists on the keyboard

>Definitely WoD.
>Vampires don't fuck for pleasure you fucking retard.
>says he while Toreadors exists
>says he while Monreal Sabat packs focused on taking control over sexual industry exists

>but they still don't give a shit about straight or gay or identifying themselves as such.
They might give a shit simply because of their personalities.

Great rebuttal. Glad we've established you don't know jack or shit about the lore

Attached: 1553827680608.gif (428x769, 1.95M)

And just to think that some dozen posts before we had a comfy thread about Gangrel, Tremere, Tzimisce and vampire mommies.
And now look at this.

Attached: 1554657271215.jpg (280x280, 12K)

>lore
Haha go back to /tg/ you fat fuck.

Toreadors don't care about sex, try again tranny.

Infiltrating the sex industry for money/influence =/= feeling personal sexual attraction, try again tranny

>they might something or who knows i mean it could be anything really i just don't have any primary text to support my horseshit
(:

>decide to punish a faggot
>make him OP as fuck, let his drink feel like heroin and ecstasy at once
God is a dumbass

>Great rebuttal.
kek

after how many posts of TRRAANNNNIIIIEEEEEESSSSSS *shakes fist at monitor*

you're a joke

How would a mass embrace even happen? I can only bring up Blade’s disco scene where everyone drinks blood and starts feasting on each other. Wouldn’t they basically drain a whole vampire and shower his blood on a crowd? And that’s a whole crowd that’s been fully drained of their own blood. Wtf is going on actually?
>Santa Monica beach
Always thought they were ghouls but there was that one guy who straight up looked like nosferatu-lite, the surfer dude iirc

It's always the same, fucking trannies. They just can't keep their ugly mugs in their containment.

You'd think people would realize "hey if I just ignore his posts this won't be a problem". Hell just add "tranny" to a filter and you'll never see these people again.

>dozens of posts trying to re-write the lore
>get btfo
>hahahah you're just mad so mad hahah so mad look you're crying ;)
Looks like I win again. Maybe try some new material

Attached: 1547240251345.jpg (720x720, 52K)

>Toreadors don't care about sex,
[citation fucking needed]
>tranny
AYYYYYY IMAO.
I am not even westcuck, to have such issues

>>they might something or who knows i mean it could be anything really i just don't have any primary text to support my horseshit
Literally any page about how Embrace affecting on neonate psychic.

I dunno, lets go over each curse right?
burned by sunlight, thats pretty sucky
forced to live off the blood of his nephews descendents, that has it's upsides sure.
but the really big curse is the one that forces him to always be betrayed, and I'm pretty sure he passed that curse down too because kindred just cannot stop backstabbing each other.

So this is the next target of the sperg "infamous" for obsessively shitting on Deus Ex, DMC, cyberpunk, red dead 2, MK11 and a plethora of "sperg outs of the months" shitposter.

>[citation fucking needed]
The toreador clan book and all published toreador material in old WoD literally every single mention of the subject but thanks for playing

So what clan was the Sheriff?

ok seriously, just because toreador tend to stick their fingers into mortal pies a lot more it doesn't mean it's considered normal and socially acceptable for them to go around imitating mortal fornication.
They're far more likely to get incredibly affectionate towards a particular person, then after a while get bored and discard them without having gone beyond caressing their face creepily.
They enjoy seeing that spark of creativity and innovation that they themselves tend to lack in their stagnent state, as well as things that are just pretty to be sure.

The bara clan, which is now an official clan for gay bara vampires. But they were always gay you don't know shit about the lore, go back to /pol/

>How would a mass embrace even happen?
whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Mass_Embrace
>I can only bring up Blade’s disco scene where everyone drinks blood and starts feasting on each other.
Basically something like that, with more or less details

How does the sun stuff even work when Caine is immortal? I mean, God denies him any form of death to the point the most pious hunter would be struck down by God himself if he as much makes a scratch on Caine in self defence. Doubt God's plan is to just "lol go to the sun and you're free forever from the curse"

whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Nagloper
Is what the wiki says.

Some old African vampire bat or some shit. I wish there were more insane shit like that. I wanna see old crusty vampires like the elders in the Underworld movies. Too bad it turned into a furry orgy by the last movie.

>trannies getting whipped itt

Attached: 1551673777774.jpg (888x894, 68K)

>dozens of posts trying to re-write the lore
m8

they're literally in the lore despite your obviously unfounded insistence that there shouldn't be

you didn't btfo a single person beside yourself

Then you should easily find the parts in the wiki, right? Or perhaps the pages of the books?

it burns him horribly but he doesn't die, I assume he avoids setting himself on fire for no reason, that being said by this point he has ten dots of fortitude so even if the mark of nod wasn't a 'walk the earth forever' curse sunlight would just mostly be stressful and painful rather than actually dangerous.

Yeah, just download the PDFs and read for once, tranny.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

>The toreador clan book and all published toreador material in old WoD literally every single mention of the subject
Except oWoD especially mentioned that due to their empathy some Toreadors love to LARP actual families with their ghouls or humans lovers
>it doesn't mean it's considered normal and socially acceptable for them to go around imitating mortal fornication.
Because..?
Also, why we even argue if there were confirmed lesbian cross-clan couple back in oWod?
And it's not like PC in Bloodlines cannot fuck Jeanutte

There are no homosexual vampires in the lore, just like there are no heterosexual vampires, bisexual, pansexual, or any other kind because vampires do not experience sexual attraction you dumb little tard.

You read a screencapped page somewhere and completely misunderstood it and now you think this the setting is some flagship tranny simulator. Unfortunately the new devs seem to agree so that's that. But nothing in the old material had anything to do with your delusions.

Try again

You can't find a single mention of a gay vampire because there was no such thing, only vampires who were involved with mortals of the same sex for reasons completely unrelated to sexual attraction. Since you didn't read anything else, you have no context and you don't know shit about what you're saying. Try again

>due to their empathy
Thank you for proving my point.

Attached: 1552100896089.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Hold up, if God and the elohims fucked off from earth to play house or whatever, doesn't that mean Lucifer & co can go unmolested and unpunished? Or that you can hurt Caine (lol) without getting curb stomped by God?

You have to finish helping Isaac.

Show me the wiki page to your claim.

owned

Attached: Fatima_WWpage[1].png (499x499, 47K)

>fuck Jeanette
>implying that wasn’t them sucking each other’s blood which feels infinitely better than sex

Let me walk you through the process.
Toreador: hey baby lets fug
Chump: cool
torrie and chump go to a bedroom, oh my it gets steamy
Toreador: syke!
and then the toreador bites them, feeds, and experiences orgasm-like euphoria from feeding, because of the nature of the kiss, so does the chump, the chump doesn't know better and the kiss makes people a little hazy on the details of what exactly happened so he assumes he had amazing sex.
if we're talking vampire on vampire there's usually some mutual blood sharing involved, mutual blood bonds is also a whole topic in of itself.

>You read a screencapped page somewhere and completely misunderstood it and now you think this the setting is some flagship tranny simulator.
Says the guy who prided himself on being the "Rudi poster"?

I mean, if it's NOT some flagship tranny setting then what are you upset about?

>Since you didn't read anything else, you have no context and you don't know shit about what you're saying.
Too bad you'll never own a functioning vagina (:

>Let me walk you through the process.
You aren't a fluff. So post your source, a direct source which says Toreador NEVER EVER fuck their lovers, only bloodsucking

>you have to prove a negative haha
Nope. Burden of proof for gay vamps in oWoD was always on you and you've got jack and shit. Try again

There's no such thing as despicable as two deplorable """"fans"""" arguing which head canon is more correct. Fanbases are always cancer.

>But nothing in the old material had anything to do with your delusions.
whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Lucita_de_Aragon
>Long-time lover (on-and-off) of Fatima al-Faqadi, an Assamite assassin sent to kill her, who she fought to a full standstill until sunrise.

It's amazing how many hidden posts this thread has now that I've filtered the tranny spammer.

Anyone ever try an Animalism-focused Gangrel or does everyone just do Fortitude+Protean?

>Burden of proof for gay vamps in oWoD was always on you
Whoops->

>toreador prefer the kiss cause it feels better
>post the wiki page where they NEVER EVER have sex then ;)
Literally insane.

Vampire "lovers" don't have sex you dumb fucking retard and are not motivated by sexual attraction. Nor are they preferential based on gender or anything else when they do, so they are not homosexual, heterosexual, or any other species of sexual.

You would know this if you'd read any VtM material anywhere at all. Try. Again.

Man just ignore him, he just wants his ERP to be canon and we have better things to talk about in the thread.
hows about the time a tzimitsce embraced siamese twins to see what would happen?

Attached: Tzimitsce science.png (654x904, 522K)

What the fuck is this discussion. Vamps have sex, enjoying it is another matter.
If any of you snotty nosed brats played the first, you'd see your MC fucking a vampire for a good while (4 packs of condom on the floor). This is such a non-discussion. Just stop replying to each other and go jerk off.

>They are lovers of the same gender b-b-b-but it's not gay because reasons

Why the fuck would you stop being a faggot just because you became a vampire?

Ignore the tranny. It’s scratching at nothing at this point. just look at this fucking post.

Literally zero understanding of the setting but thanks for playing. It was fun horsewhipping you again.

Attached: 1549906208398.gif (320x320, 953K)

The said page says there are two female vampires listed as lovers, which means, despite your american insecurity, there is lesbian vampires in WoD.
>Vampire "lovers" don't have sex you dumb fucking retard and are not motivated by sexual attraction
Since when sexual attraction is a single simpple psychological construct?
Also, you still didn't provided a source, that vampires never ever fuck each other.
Also, should I remind you that Dracon as well had few lovers?
>Nor are they preferential based on gender or anything else when they do, so they are not homosexual, heterosexual, or any other species of sexual.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

>thinblood literally cannot into diablery
That is just fucking wrong user.

Really? Didn't oWoD books said they physically cannot consume cainite blood

You're just as bad, fucking nigger, you want to invite them here so you can have your pathetic need for attention sated like the nigger you'll always be. That's why you design your posts exactly to get them here by spamming that fucking page every single hour.

BUT HE'S IN THE SUIT TOO! user.

Which clan would you join if you had the chance IRL?
>inb4 everyone says Nosferatu
I'd join the Nosferatu

>maybe sex is actually some magical metaphysical something something that i just pulled from my cavernous, traumatized rectum didn't think of that did you? lol owned
>also you have to go through the entire canon and provide a source to disprove my ERP delusions
>also here's another example of my earlier point that was already soundly refuted
>instead of a rebuttal to this i'll just laugh (:
Owned

Attached: 1405416556492.jpg (1000x790, 107K)

Toras or ventrues are the only one fitting of my status, charm and wit.

What the fuck no.
Where the fuck are you getting that from?

But that's good, Condemned did guns well

They're same sex lovers, end of discussion. You fucking know it, too. You're desperately trying to obscure that fact by acting like you're a lore buff, but there it is, in black and white, in official materials: lovers.

I don't remmember that being stated in revised and as of v5 they can diablerise their way into real clans so... there ya go.

>Vampire "lovers" don't have sex
You're generalizing too much. That's why your argument can be attacked. Just say 99% of vampire lovers don't have sex. See what I did there? I wasn't 100% wrong.

Because the kiss feels so amazing that it doesn’t matter who you do it with. At that point it’s not sexual attraction to a gender, which is why it’s no longer gay, bisexual or whatever ERPshit you want validated.
This turbofaggot can’t comprehend this concept and must always try to shit it up by comparing it to human concepts like lesbianism. The assamite isn’t attracted to her because she’s female, why is this so hard for you retards to understand?

Would it be worth it for the Ventrue to embrace you though?
Could you offer something unique to the Toreador; unique enough to immortalise?

Nah sorry tranny. You just don't seem to have the reading comprehension to grasp VtM, but you are still dead wrong.

If only there was a drove of canon material to refer to instead of your asspulls. Oh wait, there is, so your asspulls are meaningless.

No gay vampires. You lose.

>>maybe sex is actually some magical metaphysical something something that i just pulled from my cavernous, traumatized rectum didn't think of that did you?
>projecting this hard
Top kek
>>also here's another example of my earlier point that was already soundly refuted
>i-i-i-it doesn't count
Not an argument friend, welcome to tabletop games, if book doesn't have straight restriction, it could have a place.
>Where the fuck are you getting that from?
From my memory of DMing.

I'm a fucking gift to humanity, they should be begging me to join their ranks

Fuck off, I’m here to learn and understand more about the setting instead of trying to stir up shit like the tranny and the Rudiposter.

Attached: D4EA6F40-BBFF-4252-9ED3-530E50B0F687.jpg (1024x862, 96K)

>At that point it’s not sexual attraction to a gender, which is why it’s no longer gay, bisexual or whatever ERPshit you want validated.
At this point you're literally just ignoring that vampires are still the exact same humans they were before the embrace only dead.

>zero rebuttal just shitposting
>also thought vampires can't consume cainite blood
Are you okay bro? This must be fucking humiliating for you

>which is why it’s no longer gay,
>literally jumping into "it isn't homo if..."

i'm looking forward to some nice mommy getting doggystyled by dogs sfm porn

well what do you wanna know? the only thing to do is just stop replying to him.

pls respond

Sure thing nigger. Learn by smearing your inane shit all over the wall and wait for the flies to come.

>are not motivated by sexual attraction.
>Vampire "lovers" don't have sex

*LaughsInPathOfCathari*

>You would know this if you'd read any VtM material anywhere at all.

*LAUGHS HARDER IN ROAD OF SIN*

I finished replaying VtMB a week ago and I still feel like my vampire itch hasn't been scratched. The worst part is that I hate coming back to shit I already played since it feels like a waste of time, Bloodlines was an exception because I didn't remember a lot of the game.

So I can't go back to any Legacy of Kain game or the first Bloodrayne since I already know them like the back of my hand. Any other good vampire vidya? How are Vampyr or Bloodrayne 2?

Attached: 1541455939375.jpg (960x604, 71K)

Yeah Rudi is a great character and Vykos was a tranny, we know. Dilate harder tranny

Go to sleep, Malkav

Anglos were a mistake. You can literally tell when Anglo majority hours start and end.
Thank God Russia and China will remedy this mistake.

>fragile masculinity
Define this.

Yes but few would even challenge the "Bear Gangrel" so this is a moot point

>This must be fucking humiliating for you
>says someone who mad at idea of sex in a urban fantasy setting builded around taboo, fetishism and 90-00s subcultures
Also
>thinblood
>vampires

Sounds like you're ass blasted you little cunt, both of those are from before you were even born. Sounds to me you're the one that needs to dilate, nigger faggot.

Vykos is quite literally one who cut off his penis to throw at Hardestadt.
And please go on showing that you haven't read a single sourcebook

>what is time
>what is a millenia of experiencing pleasure to the point where you don’t care who it comes from
That point might be valid if they were just recently embraced or even a decade or two old but most vampires are at least a century old.

Bloodlust Shadowhunter is the only thing I've found that comes close to VtMB while being different enough to be interesting in its own way, although it's kind of janky at times.

And watch the first Blade movie if you haven't already, it feels pretty similar to VtMB too.

Why would you go out of your way to tempt a Gangrel into frenzy over something that irrelvant?
It'd be something to do it in Elysium to embarass him but he's a fucking Anarch

>spoiler

True on paper, but the elders and cainites will just kill you anyways because thinbloods are weak faggots. Might makes right.

>waaah vamps don't/won't do this and that
What was the golden rule of the storyteller system again?

Stay agitated tranny. That's how I like you to be.

Vykos was not a tranny you absolute fucking atrocity.

Thinbloods are vampires that's right. And they were always capable of drinking vampire blood and performing diablerie. So while you've been pretending to know the lore you clearly are just a retarded ideologue. Go lick your wounds.

>but most vampires are at least a century old.
>most
And of course we wouldn't see a source of that info.

>Jyhad
What is it? Anons from another thread described it as realpolitik and big game but I don’t really understand why they participate in it? Are all elders naturally power hungry and paranoid? And speaking of paranoia, why are Methuselahs paranoid if they’re such strong fuckers?

It doesn't have to be similar to VtmB specifically, just have vampires and be able to drink people to death. Bonus points for gore and awful shit like you can do in the first Blood Omen, where Kain just implodes people.

>but most vampires are at least a century old.
Well that's wrong.
But anyway no one is arguing that Kindred hovering at 3 or 2 humanity are going to call themselves gay or straight. At that point they don't give a fuck about most things

>Thinbloods are vampires that's right.
>can walk in a daytime
>can have children
>can eat human food
>vampires

The older you are, the more paranoid you become... because the longer you survive the World of Darkness, the more you realize there is always someone more powerful than you out there who could fuck your whole world up with one wet fart

Holy shit you're retarded. Thank you for outing yourself I guess.

Literally need special merits for all of those.
And have to take the same number of flaws

>Are all elders naturally power hungry and paranoid? And speaking of paranoia, why are Methuselahs paranoid if they’re such strong fuckers?
answer to questions is Second Generation

it's basically a longstanding conflict, clan against clan, elder against childer.
Basically it's the nature of kindred to be forever warring with themselves over absolute bullshit, or because the blood of their distant elders said so and subtly nudged them into doing it.
as for paranoia.. well basically when you've been living a really long time you become that much more afraid of losing your long life, and that much more skilled at never directly acting to keep yourself out of harms way.
Just look at Jack, the man is an elder, he COULD have just walked up into lacroixs office, beat the shit out of everyone, and mounted their heads on pikes, but he couldn't help himself, he had to cook up an elaborate plot to trick the prince into blowing himself sky high, and this is from a man who's only like, 400ish.

vampires can also eat human food you dum dum

Just as they can erect their penises, friend

>pls let's quibble over the definition of vampire and not draw attention to my clear lack of knowledge... pls....

they cannot, unless they have a specific merit.
and even then that just allows them to keep it down long enough to get to a bathroom and yak it back up, it's a social convenience.

>Are all elders naturally power hungry and paranoid?

Yes.

>And speaking of paranoia, why are Methuselahs paranoid if they’re such strong fuckers?

Antediluvians above them. Everyone bellow them wants to steal their power.

That said since Becket's Jyhad Diary its been revealed that honestly the Jyhad is a meme, it has no actual power, the antes arent godlike and every vampire ultimately makes their own path and Gehenna doesn't matter and is a relatively common event. Basically all the pillars of VtM are fake.

nice milf

Beckett summs it up pretty well at the end of BJD

Attached: file.png (1340x738, 395K)

>source
Pretty ironic for a transnigger who says if it’s not cemented by the devs there’s room for interpretation. It also comes from basic assumption you absolute mongoloid. If there were so many neonates there’d be a lower blood pool. It’s safe to assume that most of Vampire’s inhabitants are at least five decades old to a century. At that point, sex doesn’t feel like anything when you’ve been exposed to the Kiss.

That's right they both need merits to eat human food. So neither of them are human. Whether or not thinbloods are technically "vampires" is a matter of semantics, but they are referred to as such in the books and are definitely more vampire than human since without blood they'll eventually die.

Unfortunately this does not matter as trannyboi just wants you to forget xir thought thinbloods could not diablerize while they inarguably could

>not draw attention to my clear lack of knowledge
>>pls
And of course once again insecure amerimutt wouldn't even try to quote where in my posts something like that was, since I was DMing 8 years ago.

:^)

Give me the image with the Grout pasta, Yea Forums

Attached: 1542087014612.gif (303x333, 2.57M)

The Jyhad being a meme doesn't stop it from being the modus operandi of kindred existence.
>the antes arent godlike
Did we read the same BJD? The fucking section with ancient Ravnos methuselah points to a different direction.
Or when Helena fucks with beckett
>and every vampire ultimately makes their own path
How is that any different from before?
>Gehenna doesn't matter and is a relatively common event.
Cyclical Gehenna was literally the thing they had in the first edition.
I don't remember whether 2nd or only revised made it an apocalypse

>first time playing Bloodlines
>choose Malk because the model looked fine and their description sounded fun
>suddenly have to interpret all my dialogue because I talk like a high school poet

Why can't more games just go all out?

off the top of my head, thin bloods can have normal sex and conceive (at 15th gen and higher at least), and only take lethal damage from sunlight instead of aggravated (which is to say, it'll still fucking kill them if they run out into the daylight, just not quiet so hilariously quickly as normal kindred) and like half their blood pool can't be used for anything... annnd.. they have a cap on how high they can raise disciplines.

>DMing
you mean STing? lol. how did you run games without ever reading the books

>Why can't more games just go all out?
to sell games to more people :/

>just wants you to forget
[citation needed]
Also, why did you quote two of my posts at the same time?

>thin bloods can have normal sex and conceive
That's a merit in v5 now.

Yea Forums is an Anarchs board

>STing
Wut?
>lol. how did you run games without ever reading the books
Well, I guess it simmilar to your posting where you still trying to deny the fact, that vampires in WoD can have sex.

oh is that what they did with that?
would explain the rarity of dhampires, since you'd need two thin bloods with it, who would also survive the whole thing.

But anarchs are all basedblood drinking SJW cucks.

Wait, hold up you're right.

:^)
>inb4 nooo that wasn't my post
lmao

Are the antes egging them on from their crypts or something? Can they talk through people from dreams or some shit because of the blood relation?
What’s the enlightenmentpill where vampires transcend the need for blood and just become immortals? Why don’t more vampires partake in it? I read in Hunters Hunted I that there’s a group trying to redpill vampires into doing this but they’re despised by everyone.

And..?
Where is
>just wants to forget

Thinblood and human would also work.

>STing
>Wut?
Alright so at this point, we've established you have absolutely zero knowledge of this setting, not even so much as to have read a single one of the core books. You're a liar and a shitposter.

Attached: 1547238481876.png (886x757, 875K)

das rite cammy boi

...the game master in world of darkness games is referred to as the Storyteller, or ST, this isn't dungeons and dragons.
It's all rather mysterious exactly how it works, and your talking about golconda there, which has high humanity requirement, takes a shitload of work, and if you fail the roll you immediately lose all your humanity and game over so... golconda takes some fuckin effort, and it doesn't remove the need for blood it just slashes it to like, a tenth the need of regular kindred.
the other upsides include generation limits not really mattering anymore, and some other minor stuff.

When does Strauss give you access to the Tremere appartment when you play as Tremere?

I must be old as fuck but I remember thinbloods being just the same as any other vampire, except their generation was really high, 14-16 or some such so they usually couldn't sire even thinner-blooded children

>Are the antes egging them on from their crypts or something?
If they actually wanted to do something yes.
But for the most part why would they beyond the inherent curse of the blood.
>Can they talk through people from dreams or some shit because of the blood relation?
Not really.
>What’s the enlightenmentpill where vampires transcend the need for blood and just become immortals? Why don’t more vampires partake in it? I read in Hunters Hunted I that there’s a group trying to redpill vampires into doing this but they’re despised by everyone.
>he trusts the Inconnu

>we
There is only you
>a liar and a shitposter.
>says someone who haven't posted a single fucking quote from any sourcebook

Usually after the gargoyle so long as you don't piss on his shoes at anypoint.

>...the game master in world of darkness games is referred to as the Storyteller, or ST, this isn't dungeons and dragons.
Well, good to be russian-speaker since you don't have to deal with such bullshit.

Just regular vampires with docked bloodpools is pretty boring which is why they got a different system in v5.
They are still way weaker than regular vampires but atleast now they're fun to play with

>We are the mods
Imagine it
Killer vampire on a scooter with 13 rearview mirrors

Attached: mod-fashion-2013-lambretta.-black-and-white.jpg (600x400, 43K)

>sourcebook
>literally the STORYTELLER'S HANDBOOK
>LITERALLY THE FIRST CHAPTER EXPLAINS THAT INSTEAD OF DM WE SAY STORYTELLER
>uhh what is STing?
Why do you tell lies on the internet? You have never read a single book let alone run a game. I mean I already knew this, but now you've proven it beyond all doubt.

Attached: 1546318790104.png (395x387, 47K)

stop replying to him, the thread is dying and you are still giving him (you)'s

>>LITERALLY THE FIRST CHAPTER EXPLAINS THAT INSTEAD OF DM WE SAY STORYTELLER
Кaк бyдтo мнe нe пoхyй.