Here's your Star Wars Fallen Order protagonist bro

Attached: gotham joker.jpg (350x304, 18K)

Looks like The Joker without makeup.

They call him the jocker

Andrew Wilson?

Looks like the joker from Gotham

NOW I SEE THE FUNNY SIDE

>did you know that gungans(who only make up 13% of the naboo population) are responsible for over 50% of violent crimes?

>make a post calling out all the shills in the other Star Wars thread
>Another thread is made 2 minutes later, using an image from that thread with the same filename
>using The Joker for an ill advised attempt at advertising the game, because they don't understand the love for the character is ironic rather than sincere

Really makes me think

Attached: 1554354022367.jpg (552x567, 14K)

Yes everything is about you

SENATOR BINKS GET DOWN

it's more complicated than just plain irony but your general gist is right.

not a nigger not a vagina. no microtransactions no multiplayer only no lootboxes.

fucking based. that's a preorder from me

Here's how you spot the marketer. Here's a tip, man.

We do not care about identity politics like you do. We know EA is a fucking snakehole company. We know they make games with bad gameplay. We know they sell to both sides and follow trends rather than legitimately drinking the Kool-Aid. We know who EA is. It's the same company who released the bug-riddled shitfest that was Battlefield V, that put out two almost identical Battlefront games that were Battlefield reskins, and tried to gouge like they've never gouged before BOTH TIMES. Everybody knows.

Putting a white man on the cover isn't going to convince us they've changed, they've seen the light, they're true believers in the rhetoric you think Yea Forums holds, and we should support them with our wallets so they can keep staying epic and redpilled. It's not going to compensate for bad gameplay, or for a shitty story, or for a terrible business model. The promise of "Play as the Empire!" didn't help with Battlefront II's sales, the promise of "Play as the Nazis!" didn't help with Battlefield V's sales. We don't fucking fall for that, we're a video game board. Even "tumblr" games like Undertale can succeed here in spite of the reputation this place has, because it stands out in some technical way. That's the difference here.

Show us something to get excited for. Don't tell us "you'll play as the right color with a penis!" and expect us to fawn over it when EA is known for these kinds of games, and for making god-awful products.

i aint readin all that shit

cringe

Huh. He really could pull him off his look and we know he can do smouldering psychopath perfectly.

>EA: Rise of Andrew Wilson

I can't wait to RISE UP while killing whoever is considered good in the star wars universe

WE LIVE IN AN ORDER!

is that Matpat?

Hes a pretty good actob tbf, hes just cast in schlock. Also he'd be the second Joker in Star Wars

as long as its not a black woman who cares

It is.

>good actor
nigger how
the first joker in gotham was turbo cringe incel material
the second joker in gotham was better literally because he was not meant to convey many emotions but anytime he acted "so curahzy!" it was middle school emo cringe

Either way :
>EA Star Wars