DIRECT ANNOUNCED GET IN HERE

twitter.com/nintendoamerica/status/600769151137927170

Attached: ndsmm2-1170x610.jpg (1170x610, 77K)

epic

Attached: 1541133799439.png (496x566, 200K)

HOPES
DREAMS
EXPECTATIONS

Attached: 3C52EBE1-4340-46C8-880E-434939493DD6.gif (119x125, 122K)

You rancid bitch, I hope you die in an oil fire.
Also it's the middle of the night, why would they ever announce it now?

why is yoshi so based

why are americans so cringe?

FUCK YEAH YEAR OF THE TOAD
I'VE WAITED YEARS FOR THIS MOMENT

>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
What did Nintendo mean by this?

Attached: CFZcXByWgAE7d1l.jpg (1024x512, 19K)

Master chief dlc

It's becoming increasingly clear that the concertfags were right and we're not getting Joker until after that. Why the fuck did Nintendo let Atlus fuck with them like this?

They had the perfect chance to reveal the alt in March and they did another fucking tease.

Getting tired of waiting for this thing
Nintendo starves its fans enough, least they could do is drop some crumbs.

>a game per month is starving
>a multiplat per year is "winning the industry"
the industry in a nutshell.

just tell me if the ffcc remaster was delayed

whats the concert date?

expecting all of those 12 games a year to appeal to all of ninty's fans is quite ridiculous

Attached: toad labo.webm (868x488, 2.68M)

aren't directs usually on wednesdays

>Why the fuck did Nintendo let Atlus fuck with them like this?

Why would Nintendo care? Anyone that gives even the slightest shit about Joker has either already bought him or the fighter pass already and this cooperation between companies helps Atlus feel even more comfortable about working with Nintendo.

Only thing this is hurting right now is impatient Smashfags.

god i wish that was me

A direct is already confirmed. We got the “back up your replays” message yesterday ingame.

O cu do nintendista PISCA pedindo por rolas de negros.

why

Concert Theory being true would make Joker even more of an anomaly of a guest fighter. Not only has the mainline Persona series never touched Nintendo hardware, but having to wait for the concert would be the first time a third party didn't allow Nintendo/Sakurai full control of handling their appearance or release for Smash.

Smash telling you to back up your replays means an update with balance changes to the current cast is coming soon. This might mean the 3.0.0 update is also very soon.

2017: mario, zelda
2018: pokemon, smash
2019: fire emblem, pokemon ;)
I should rename my switch the dust collector

Attached: 1554864554443.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Hello falseflagging snoyfag

That's got to be the most based twitter post I've ever seen.

>2015

They could just drop a Smash video without a direcr right? They did the same with yoshis crafted world

HOLY SHIT CHECK YOUTUBE IT'S REAL THEY DROPPED A SMASH BROS MINI DIRECT FUUUUUUUUUCK

what?

>SMASH BROS
Call me when it's about new games.

This is historically how Atlus has operated so Nintendo likely knew full well how little control they'd have over this but still wanted those Persona fan dollars.

The most ominous thing is this pretty much also guarantees we ain't finding out about Pack 2 cause they're not gonna talk about that in a Persona concert.

Fucker joker, Where's my announcement of the next dlc and more importantly bayo 3.

>we ain't finding out about Pack 2
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: feexpo-HQ (1).png (1263x652, 814K)

25th

Wait what the fuck, thats not an official event right

You bet your ass it's official.

So
many
FUCKING
SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORDS

bup

Joel?

>Fire Emblem having as many fighter slots as Pokémon
And people will defend it too.

Attached: E91A47A7-1BC0-4E65-93DA-36D4DB5803A3.jpg (480x477, 20K)

>Forgetting animal Crossing
>Leaving out Luigi's mansion 3
Okay

2019:
>Smash DLC
>Animal Crossing
>Mario Maker 2
>Luigi's Mansion 3
>More great indies have also been announced
Faggot or idiot or both tbdesu

>Being surprised that one of the most popular TRPGs has an expo

Persona 5 didn't even sell more than FE Fates and it has a fucking concert coming up soon.

Could just be a fan event not organized by nintendo.

Gods, if Pack 2 is another FE character, this whole board will be Chernobyl all over again.

Attached: 1554712516003.png (500x525, 312K)

Attached: 1350547319014.jpg (300x300, 18K)

It would soften the blow if its one of those lolis that turns into dragons
lolifags need a bone

My issue with FE characters isn't the number of characters

but the lack of axe and spear users

Attached: 1553705614685.png (400x449, 241K)

Can't wait

Diz o brasileiro ao português e ao inglês.

>Animal Crossing

yikes

This will be a shitshow that wouldn't even be close to limited to Yea Forums.

But here will absolutely be the worst with the constant flood for weeks of "le epic salt xd fire emblem gang trolls u and drinks ur tears" NPCs.

i fear the worst
help us, doomguy

Attached: 1454042934188.png (323x291, 88K)

pathetic

Attached: 1515419737803.gif (726x400, 1.13M)

Sakurai might get some massive heat for it, but it's hard to be sympathetic for him.
>I feel like Corrin was already too much FE, I was totally only pressured into adding Corrin
>haha oops just kidding the next game gets two FE newcomers

this. We need mommy to appear in smash.

Attached: Camilla 1.png (1107x1412, 962K)

Só pq você é pobre e não tem dinheiro pra vários consoles isso não da direito pra você ficar falando merda favelado

Also speak english next time nigger, at least that makes more people read your shitpost

Attached: Law_fuck_you.jpg (300x180, 19K)

tits too big
family game

>bup is a joel meme

She's already in

Nah they are fine. Only a bit bigger than palu.

Attached: Camilla_art 1.png (2000x3521, 3.86M)

This is your next Smash character. Say something nice to her!

Attached: 1542439116889.png (1000x960, 805K)

The timing is too perfect. Nintendo is in charge of the DLC. The last time Nintendo chose a DLC character it was Corrin to promote his game.

We're getting a Third Houses character and nothing can stop it.

Attached: 1553796497449.gif (500x580, 644K)

>2015

Attached: 1549758056176.jpg (562x842, 61K)

I don't know what's worse: we get the meme side character Edgelard, or Yet Another Fucking Swordie™ Byleth. Both are just so hideously designed, visually speaking.

Attached: 1552969363962.png (540x244, 142K)

cover up those tits

Attached: pDnSh95.png (909x614, 598K)

BUILD THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM WALL

Attached: C36C6DCD-730C-4738-A38C-85C9211482CC.png (2000x1253, 286K)

I can already see the "Fire Emblem featuring Smash Bros" jokes

Hopefully nintendo realizes the mistake.

Attached: Camilla 242.jpg (900x900, 522K)

Even if they went with Edgelard she'd still use a sword since she can class change.

Only rosterfags hate fire emblem characters. Swordies are fun as fuck to play.

Toad is a motherfucking based feetchad

I would unironically rather have Steve be in, creepy model and all, than another FE rep get in. This is coming from a Banjofag.

Attached: 1541378903596.jpg (1024x576, 33K)

This shouldn't surprise anyone. Nintendo is obviously pushing FE via Smash like they've been doing since Smash Four and Sakurai mentioning that choice to include all the FE reps are strategic. If you don't an FE rep in the first pack and they announce a second pack, expect one there.

Alternatively, expect one rep in each pack. Good thing Sakurai warned people ahead of time.

Attached: what.png (327x308, 61K)

>19 May 2015

Smashfags are obnoxious and deserve to suffer

Literally everyone agrees it's literally going to happen. The DLC will just be all FE characters at this point...

stay as a jpeg

Attached: 1552756644513.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Enjoy your FE character DLC, its gonna happen and everyone agrees

wouldn't even be mad because i got joker

Maybe it's just normal update

No announcement

No Joker

No direct

FE must be a super cheap series to produce, which is probably why it survived failure after failure when other games that didn't even fail as hard were shelved. Now that FE finally got a game that didn't sell like total shit, Nintendo is pushing it up people's asses so much so that they can get an extreme profit margin off each game. The games are still cheap, just look at 3 Houses' 3D models and they look like something from the Gamecube era. And they also make a killing from weebs spending their mom's credit card for literal PNGs from the phone game, so there's that too. Low effort series for a premium price. Literally the new "New Super Mario Bros" (except at least those games have to rely on mechanics and game design rather than sexy waifus).

haha

>remember how poorly Corrin was received for shilling a game that hadn't left Japan?
>well what if we pulled another straight up Roy this time and shilled an FE game that hasn't come out yet ANYWHERE?

Attached: sadbro.png (500x500, 214K)

The fact it's happened twice with Roy and Corrin just makes the fact it will happen a third time all the more inevitable.

I half suspect it's a requirement Intelligent Systems has.

Yeah, everyone's starting to see the light now. Its an FE rep confirmed.

>DLC PACK 2: HECTOR
Tell me you don't want it.

>the dlc picks are unexpected
enjoy your jpegs, FEnigger

I knew as soon as Sakurai put out the whole "Nintendo decided the DLC not me!" disclaimer that it was inevitable.

Hopefully the stage is ok at least.

fake and gay off yourself op

Nobody does.

Attached: my ass.jpg (726x568, 205K)

What the fuck clout do they have that lets them pull that kind of shit? Heroes isn't a valid answer since this has been happening since well before FEH came out.

At least we can call bullshit on Sakurai's statements about Corrin either way. Either Corrin wasn't a "suggestion" from IS like he claimed but rather was forced, or Sakurai fucking lied and he totally jumped on Corrin himself.

here's a better pick

Attached: Crash-bandicoot-n-sane-trilogy-two-column-02-ps4-eu-20jun17.png (440x600, 144K)

Maybe sakurai just secretly really loves FE.

>2015

Nice pic, truly describing yourself

>Nintendo decided the DLC not me
But Sakurai did say he choose Joker because he loved P5

If nobody expects a FE DLC character because it would be expected then it loops back into being unexpected because everyone wrote it off.

It's the perfect crime.

Sakurai was given a list by Nintendo of possible DLC candidates. He chose five, one of them being Joker

I dont get people like you. If you cant pick out 5 games a year that you like on the console then why bother getting it?

2(DOIS) bostileiros nintendinhos NEGRADOS.

bump

The Switch has a lot more games than just that going for it. But even if that was it, that's still great.
Two major titles a year is much more than the PS3, PS4, 360, and XB1 ever got.
Fuck, it took the PS4 two whole years to even get Bloodborne, and until just recently to get Spider-Man. Imagine if it had gotten those in its first year, and then two other games on the same level the very next year and then again the year after that.

I stand by my stance that Joker was for Sakurai in exchange for the rest of the DLC.

>all these seething FEfags

i bet you're the same tards who pick female corrin rather than male corrin because "MUH WAIFU"

Attached: laughingwalrus.png (559x553, 327K)

user shut the fuck up before nintendo gets any ideas

Buff Toad confirmed for Smash.

toad footjob simulator

You got a source other than your ass for that or

Why on earth would you believe it?? Shit would basically pop on your twitter feed or Article sections on google.

wtf bros

>picking corrin at all
i love it since he is not broken as fuck anymore with that spear bullshit, no one plays him anymore
the only reason people play FE nobodies is because they are braindead easy an OP

>no one plays him anymore
i still play corrin

lolifags need sterilization

By this point I believe a new board should be created to contain Nintendo shit, just like how Yea Forums created /mlp/ for the bronies or how Yea Forums shipped off the wrestlingfags to Yea Forums

Attached: 1554491564649.jpg (735x1024, 50K)

>May 2015

BUP DURECT INCOMING

Attached: b80.jpg (800x600, 31K)

www.meatspin.com

Fire Emblem characters isn’t the problem

It’s the fact that it’s a fucking sword user every single time

its just cause Nintendo is the most relevant right now. If it was a flop like the Wii U it wouldnt happen and Sony and Xbox haven’t launched a. new console

>Fire Emblem has an event like it always does

>AAAAAAAAH REEEEEE FIRE EMBLEM IS PACK *Shits on the floor*

Can you guys shut the fuck up, not Every single fucking event Nintendo does is related to smash.

You fuckers literally did this during all of Smash 4

I'm a huge FE fag, and I'm sorry, but I fell you guys are embracing the worst a little to much

I fail to see what the fuck that expo, has to do with Smash at all

>seething beyond lunacy
yikes and cringepilled

To be fair, Smash 4 did end up having a FE rep in the DLC

>a thread about video games exist

>DURRRRR NINTENDO NEEDS A THREAD

There’s a difference between multiple franchises being owned by a company and a single franchise having 10 gorillion advertisements, that’s why Pokemon got a board

Stay man no other company has this much quality

The only reason people are concerned is cause it's pretty fucking obvious Atlus is hogging the Joker announcements for their concert.

So we're probably not gonna get pack 2 announced at the same time. And the very first Nintendo event after Joker's is a Fire Emblem one.

Axe seems like it would be hard to make unique, but a spear user, pure magic user, beast/dragon stone, or archer character could be neat.

>DURR TROPICAL FREEZE IS RELEASING DIXIE FOR SMASH
>DURR ARMS IS THEIR NEWEST IP SPRING MAN CONFIRMED
>KING BOO CONFIRMED MANSION 3

This is normal but they will never learn

That’s smash fags for you
They ruin fucking everything Nintendo related because they expect any and all events to be geared towards smash.

The saying of
>Smash fags aren’t Nintendo fags
Keeps getting true and true everyday

Tick Tock Tick Tock

Attached: 1540052710866.png (1689x1044, 439K)

this.

Attached: 1543807945984.jpg (468x512, 20K)

>smash fags just want to reeeee because fire emblem

>actual fire emblem fags want to reeeee because it’s always a fucking sword user

Attached: Mario Kart 9.jpg (1040x1040, 125K)

>all those smashfags complaining about nintendo starving them
Guys, it is better to not know any of the characters. Imagine having your dlc leaked and it being complete shit, but you spend the money on the season pass already. Believe me what namco did, does and plan on doing with Jump Force can be called starving. Yeah sure, we get 3 three characters next month, but only Kaiba is interesting. All Might is just Deku, but stronger and Bisky is a waste of a character slot. Then we have to wait until June or August to get the other characters of which there is Bakugo, who should have been the only other character from MHA that should have been included and two shitty Bleach characters from a series that died, because the creator ran out of ideas. Only to top it all of with the last DLC characters we get from the big 3 in October/November. (Law, Buu, Madara). All this for a game that will die shortly again after its DLC was released.

You don’t know what

We need still info on the rest of the 3.0 update especially since we know Stage builder is coming

I hope you die a horrible slow painful death

>being this retarded

you're not getting in fuck off

Vai se fuder anão

>Brace/Yuusha means Hero
>Alm's promoted Class is called Hero and Double Lion gives his Falchion the ability to function like a brave weapon
DLC Pack 2 is going to be Alm.

>Smash fags aren’t Nintendo fags
On the other hand, Nintendofags are mad that Smash is acting like's its above Nintendo and only wants to promote certain parts of Nintendo. One poster put it nicely about Smash being indulgent.

I HOPE they release anything good.
I DREAM of when people will stop taking the shit they put it.
I EXPECT NOTHING.
also low expecations for AC

Attached: nicholascage.gif (430x215, 2.79M)