Glad I didn't waste my time on this flop. You come at the king, you best not miss

Glad I didn't waste my time on this flop. You come at the king, you best not miss.

Attached: apex1.jpg (1014x762, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dotesports.com/fortnite/news/fortnite-surpasses-250-million-users
youtube.com/watch?v=Rm3d43HLyTI
polygon.com/2019/4/12/18300950/apex-legends-content-decline-update-patch-fortnite
youtube.com/watch?v=KZHUdVXMses
oneangrygamer.net/get-woke-go-broke-the-master-list/
youtube.com/watch?v=z2rNAbKvxag
youtube.com/watch?v=2XNuxjCdm10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FLOSSED

Still fun to play. More fun than any other BR. Still, it's just a BR.

>Couldnt keep up with its own success

Attached: 084.png (300x256, 102K)

BR is a genre for ADHD afflicted kids. If your game doesn't get updated every month with retarded shit like fortnite then you can kiss your player base goodbye

>stop paying streamers to shills to play your shit game
>zoomers go back to fortshit when their favorite streamers go back to it
who wouldve thought?

it has the same amount of viewers on twitch as fortnite right now
isn't that what you zoomers care about

>the marketing money ran out
>it lost its momentum
No shit Sherlock.

>"it has the same amount"
>look into it
>it actually has less
OH NO NO NO

>You come at the king, you best not miss.
I hate zoomers and zoomer culture

Attached: 1524482221035.jpg (700x700, 96K)

It does rarely happen.
Frozen is a good example. It fucking exploded in so much popularity to the point Disney couldn't even keep up merch until later in its life.

It's the best BR on the market right now, but that's like being the most handsome man in the burns ward, really means nothing.

ryan gosling sure has hit rock bottom

The Wire came out 20 years ago you dumb weebshit. Meanwhile you post an actual Gen Z meme.

>tfw LoL has almost 500k
how the fuck does this game stay so relevant after all these years?

Ryan Gosling writes vidya clickbait now?

how many views for anthem?

Probably because there are still a lot of people who play video games on toasters and it's so old it can run on anything. Although apparently there's a big tournament right now giving it a boost.

Pathetic. He should have aimed for the head.

>release game with awful netcode and balance but fun gameplay
>dont fix netcode
>take ages to release balance patches
>take even longer to release new content
woah wonder why the hype died down

Attached: 1551880497514.jpg (3072x3072, 2.38M)

Apex has their big tournament going on right now, Fortnite just some french bloke on his daily stream. Fortnite is still a few k above Apex. You do the math.

ded

Attached: Capture.jpg (551x239, 21K)

What the fuck is Anthem?

>paid article by the epic games media outlet
mhmmm

OMAR COMIN'

God I got over that game in 2012. Still surprised it is still so popular.

It would suck to be "the other ryan gosling" but fortunately for him, you'd need to gain a modicum of fame first.

Hahahaha you said cum.

I’m glad. Fuck them for implementing strict afk trackers while doing fucking nothing about hackers

>No new guns
>No map changes
>only 1 new character
You have to at least out out something new with each patch
This is why sea of thieves died aswell

seems to be doin ok

Attached: ape sex vs epig.jpg (599x820, 108K)

lol you said cum

It's pretty fun for a br, I hate the building mechanic in fortnite, shit's cancer.

>gimp Titanfall and take all the depth/fun out of it
>so good people even gobble up the empty shell without the depth/fun of the original

Attached: 1466650176430.jpg (400x602, 30K)

Game that shoulda had romances

rekt that little zoomin piece of shit

Remember when Steamcucks tried to shill this game because they were so monumentally, impotently pissed off at Epic? Good times.

How many of those still play you mouthbreather? Same shit that OW said like two years ago, yet nothing about you never see concurrent player count. Even Fortnite has released concurrent players a couple times.

you know this means people who started the game once right

Attached: 1554934895648.png (501x504, 421K)

"it's ok when fortnite does it"

>nuBattlefront flopped
>BFV flopped
>Anthem is dying
>barely any hype for the Respawn Jedi game
>Apex lost its momentum and will probably be dead by the end of the year
>Belgium outlawed lootboxes and other countries are looking into doing the same so now even FIFA inst safe
is it finally over for EA?

Attached: NOOOOOO.jpg (1920x973, 530K)

You can tell when a game is doing ok, they don't shill it on Yea Forums

>titanshit
>fun/depth

tournament is going on

Fortnite is a great game made by a great company that isn’t scummy as Valve

>refuses to ban chinese

What's up with that picture?

Attached: interasting.jpg (750x375, 37K)

Someone will take this bait

Unironically correct

It's actually completely different than OW since every single player in OW already counted 40$ in the bank for Blizzard.

Epic literally abandoned PC once because they weren't getting enough shekels, they can get fucked

>censoring jap games
>garbage sjw policies
>fucking with user reviews
user is unironically right

>glad I didn’t have fun while everyone else was having fun now I’ll just keep being miserable over here instead of enjoying things for Yea Forums good boy points

Attached: 382078F4-EC50-4569-A9D5-F393894D9298.jpg (564x553, 74K)

>>>Anthem is dying
you mean dead, not even anthem's subreddit supports anthem anymore

True. Blizzard fooled us all with that. Little did we know that there was nothing to justify the game having an entry fee.

dotesports.com/fortnite/news/fortnite-surpasses-250-million-users
>In addition to the influx of players, Fortnite has reportedly set a new concurrent player record of 10.8 million
Total players doesn't mean shit. Concurrent players are a better way to determine a game's health. Any game that hides their concurrent players is not as alive as they want you to think.

Yeah, let me just head over to Epic Store and buy some Japanese games there. Oh wait.

I would've bought Anthem if not for beta male virgin protagonist Freelancer.

>"Actually, it's intentional design that some characters and guns do not perform as well as other"
Fuck em, I can see why the titanfall games bombed

Hit or miss

I quit because they didn't buff Big Nig. Call me autistic but he's the only character that isn't a complete eyesore.

Why would you buy nip shit? It’s all shovelware.

Huh, Fortnite actually reveals its concurrent players? They are pretty confident.

>1 update in multiple months

Meanwhile Fortnite is updating their game every single week with new shit.

Attached: ice tempest event.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

But... But... My gay nigger characters :(

they didnt bother to fix bugs or quickly ban hackers
Hackers were the number 1 reason some streamers stopped playing

Attached: 1up cunt.png (1354x829, 1.1M)

Respawn has always been stupidly slow with updates. They're being pussies about balancing, like they were with Titanfall 2, and they're not really communicating a whole lot with the playerbase.

There's balance issues they could've worked out weeks ago.

holy dear fucking god

Attached: 1519419930749.gif (367x265, 558K)

Attached: yuyugyugguihi.png (598x579, 84K)

I haven't played the game but I think Bloodhound's design is really good, what do you have against her?

All video games are a waste of time, that's their design purpose.
If you are enjoying yourself, you didn't lose anything more compared to playing the other game.

They count free weekends. I also remember something about how each account at internet cafes would count as a new user. So if you used it once at one place you were 1 of the 40 gorillion

No wonder their Star Wars game is a single player game with no DLC. They won't have to worry about it.

more like "couldn´t keep paying twitch streamers"

refused to play this game based on their sjw design alone

>pay a bunch of streamers/youtubers to play for the first few weeks
>surprised when their fanbase follows them back to whatever game they play next

I wonder how much money they pissed away on e-celebs, even minor streamers got paid to stream.

Everyone abandoned PC in the mid 2000s. It took years of Steam being a success for devs to realize that people actually buy PC games.

I would still play if there was a solo mode

>All video games are a waste of time
Only multiplayer games are wastes of time.
There is no end or ultimate goal. You play the same maps and objectives over and over again.

Exclusively single player games are finite experiences that have beginnings and ends. They offer stories, and hand crafted gameplay challenges. They can't be milked or prolonged.

Attached: 1548213469486.png (658x543, 606K)

desu the game is fun for what it is the shooting feels tight and response and the movement while a down grade from Titan Fall 2 is still solid

so far the only way I have seen sjws games be successful is if they were either based on a multi billion dollar franchise or had billions in marketing budget.
most gamers are white men. so it´s only natural that successful games should pander to them instead of alienating them for political reasons

Reminder cringe Valve drones thought Apex would kill Fortnite and thus save Steam from Epic Store

Attached: cringe valve fans.png (1608x1029, 148K)

Played it for like a month straight on released and experienced pretty much all the game had to offer. What's the point of playing beyond that?

And when multiplayer games are shut down you lose everything you've obtained in them.

You never lose your progress in a single player game.

Since release Apex has added one gun, one character, and a few jump pads on the map

In the same amount of time Fortnite changed 1/3 of the map to have a volcano jungle, added a flintlock pistol, an explosive bow, a hamster ball vehicle, pirate camps spread across the map, a cannon that you can shoot yourself out of, volcanic vents to launch yourself in the air, and they already stole and implemented the ping system and respawning from apex.

>mfw games like quake arena, tf2 and cs1.6 are still way better and more fun then all this countless trash zoomer garbage shit battle royale / moba / card game trash
you could tell me 100,00,000 million people play and I can find games in 2 seconds, but I will forever play superior games even if there is a single server left with 10 people. Fuck you all.

Attached: 1554816675228.jpg (1257x1422, 187K)

Most recent takes in the genre have overvalued Fast-paced chaotic gunfighting and forgot the main appeal that a good, slow-paced, nerve-wracking Battle Royale game can have.

Attached: size0.jpg (640x432, 61K)

Irs finals weekend of most mahor esports regions this week

Props to her.
She managed to make the ugliest character made look pretty good.

There's a fuckload of people who play games in china and korea, you don't need to pander do people, just don't actively try to piss off people and make your game unapproachable. Riot tries their hardest to be all SJW with LoL but at the end of the day they have a ton of cute and sexy art and characters that gets people interested and keeps them interested.

>they already stole and implemented the ping system and respawning from apex.
Which really speaks to the talent of their coders because it means they were able to recognize a feature and seamlessly imitate it in less than a month.

i have 4000h in tf2 and i've been enjoying apex legends since it came out. though it suffers from the same problem: incompetent devs who can't address issues with the game

shitty Twitter video player still doing blurry 240p or something.

PUBG is still the best BR on the market.

>They can't be milked or prolonged.

Attached: 099DD034-392B-4E49-B31B-993FB58D58C1.jpg (1024x384, 73K)

Not with how completely filled with script kids it isn't. Game is genuinely unplayable in 50% of rounds, and the other 50% are probably just more subtle.

Riot fired all those people like IronStylus and Anthony Burch anyway, it was revealed that Riot is actually full of cool dudebros who walk up to interns and fart in their faces.

stfu valveshills

true but there's probably still a bunch of SJWs running around, they just don't have the ability to call the shots like ironstylus used to

>PUBG
>Valve

And they get a faceful of fart if they try to speak up.

>LoL but at the end of the day they have a ton of cute and sexy art and characters that gets people interested and keeps them interested.
yeah but they only did that after years of sjw stuff in the game had actually hurt their popularity.
I agree that a company can be very sjw as long as they keep it out of their games.
you also seem to miss the fact that asian people in general prefer looking at western looking characters as well.
so pandering to asian men might as well be the same as pandering to white men

Was this not readily obvious?

You didn't grow, you didn't improve. You learned nothing.
Face it, video games are a time waster with the same educational value as movies.

I don't know... I just completely stopped playing the game soon after first season launched. Wins didn't feel good and the game was just boring at that point.

>comparing a game in it's infancy to eight seasons of fortnite
hang yourself

>Ugliest
That would be Bangalore, not lifeline

it's probably because the Apex team is working with a horrible clusterfuck that is a modified Source 1 engine whereas Epic is working with their own engine that has a fuckton of tools readily available for it and is made for amateur game dev as well. probably easier to implement new stuff with it.

anyway I don't personally give a fuck about any BR anymore except for Mordhau BR which I can't even fucking play yet

Ring of Elysium is better and the only actually fun BR out there. I still wouldn't play it if you paid me, but yeah.

Nobody but valve drones and chink shills cares about your little store wars.

Wow, the game that was class based but with very few classes, didnt work out.

Attached: download (2).jpg (290x174, 7K)

Yea Forums isn't in charge of multibillion dollar games publishers. No, they don't know.

t. valve chink

The thing about Riot is that they release characters so rarely that "years of SJW stuff" as you call it amounts to maybe five or six characters in a 100+ character roster. Meanwhile they never stopped releasing sexy skins for their old characters.

It's still not doing too badly, it's currently 5th on Twitch, and it's consistently within the top 10.

It looks like a good game, certainly more fun (for me, a 27 year old boomer) than Fortnite.

But I guess the problem is that there isn't enough of the colourful, wacky, in-your-face personal expression that there is in Fortnite. If they want to make $ from microtransactions on cosmetic items, then they should have replicated that better.

But in terms of what I would like to see personally, as someone who will never pay to play this game but just wants a good game, maybe they should introduce a wider variety of biomes onto the map, which Fortnite of course has done as well. The Apex map is a bit samey all over.

Attached: Capture3.jpg (2002x1134, 315K)

Not to everyone who makes BRs that aren't fortnite, that's why BO4 and apex died off even though they were huge for a few weeks.

>it's fun
>I haven't played it

What the fuck?

>Anthony Burch
the hell is he doing nowadays anyway

i wanted to find out and his twitter seems to be gone and there's no evidence of him working anywhere that i can find

t. this guy

Attached: vavle cringeboy.jpg (1526x472, 51K)

There are no characters i can relate so why would i play it.

He doesn't need to work, his sister is a moneymaking machine who is now permanently employed thanks to being a voice actor in Fortnite.

He's comparing one month of it to one month of Fortnite. All of those things are new features. I know it must be hard to comprehend, playing a game like Apex with so little content.

No BR game is going to compete with fortnite in the long term unless they are willing to do weekly updates like Fortnite. Nobody updates games with the same frequency that Fortnite does and they are constantly changing their map. Sometimes the map is changing multiple times a day because they are telling a story.

Attached: fortnite digsite.jpg (1600x900, 257K)

What about multiplayer games with progression?
But then you could argue that they're a waste of time because you'll lose everything when the servers shut down.
But is that the value of a game? Does being able to keep a save of a game you've done everything in and will never play again make it not a waste of time?
And why are competitive multiplayer games a waste of time? Is spending time with other people a waste of time? Why is it only limited to video games? What if you play with friends?
How does having an arbitrary goal make something not a waste of time?
What isn't a waste of time? You're gonna die anyway.

In reality, "waste of time" is subjective most of the time. If you spend hours doing something tedious and make no progress or learn nothing, you'll feel like you wasted time. If you spend hours doing something you find fun in your free time, you won't feel like you wasted time. If you spend hours doing whatever while ignoring an actually important task on hand, you might regret it and feel like you wasted time.
An exception would be if you do something boring and end up with no visible progress, you still might learn something that would help you make something in the future not feel like a waste of time when it otherwise would. You won't know it though.

Why did I write this pile of garbage?

I told you guys. I told you from the start.

before you kindly remove yourself from the gene pool, use whatever remaining brain cells you have left to realize that comparing season 1 to fortnite is a more fair comparison.

Why are Steam drones so cringe?

Attached: cringe valve fan face when apex died.png (1478x563, 283K)

I think its important that they franchised the game to promote the esports. Compared to Dota it's nice to have a lot of series' to watch even if I'm not into the game much anymore.

>blown the fuck out'd

>ryan gosling

Attached: more cringe valve drones.png (1632x784, 105K)

t. Zoomer

Attached: fortnite zoomer 2.gif (1133x845, 2.7M)

Attached: 1550941822778.gif (498x480, 3.74M)

Even season 1 of Fortnite had more stuff.

Haha, wow, he made a second post an hour and a half later when his first post got no replies?

>Fortnite adds waifus
>Apex doesn't add waifus

Attached: recent fortnite skins.jpg (1732x1786, 454K)

Just so you know, I'm 28, thus a year older than you, and I still enjoy Fortnite, so it's not as if the game appeals exclusively to kids.

>28
>Enjoy fortnite
You're still a child mentally.

Yes but, fortnite is 80% children.

Yeah, the devs fucked up really hard. If they in short order fix ALL the issues, it might bounce back, but they have made NO fucking progress so far.

I'll admit, I was a bit worried when the streamers started playing Apex, but in retrospect it's pretty laughable that anyone expected it to dethrone Fortnite.

>Glad I didn't waste my time on having fun
>thank god i don't acutally play games
t. gamer

>worried
Why do you honestly care which free to play battle royale has the international kiddie crown?

And you're a child physically.

Now that's just wrong.

Attached: ss4519.png (909x937, 308K)

>BUBUBUBUT THE CHILDREN PLAY IT SO IT'S BAD

Attached: 1551437726139.jpg (462x425, 19K)

Alot of these "games as service" platforms just dont get that customization and options go so far into making this shit actually work that it is WORTH taking time and money to implament it.

Add more characters
Let people customize their characters(skins or additional things on the characters etc)
There should be a fucking catalogue of skins and doodads for your avatar, as well as a fighting game tier roster of characters for people to play with. With a small roster comes the prospect of there being no characters that some players feel right playing or synergize with, and they are more likely to leave. Add more maps, different biomes to learn and that sort of shit. But all this stuff takes a back seat to simply putting emblems and awards that dont actually do anything, even visually. Put me in coach, Ill fix your fucking game, you cant do nothing and expect growth, the numbers only go down with time, not up, you need to keep adding content to your "service" to keep people using it.

>arguing with twitch users

It is literally a skinner box marketed to kids.

The game failed not just because of skins, but mostly because the balance is fucking stagnant. There are 9 characters but you'll only ever see 5 or so making good plays. There's a reason they added "First kill" for each character every day.

That's not what happened with Apex though. Apex exploded because EA paid millions for streamers to shill it, then it died when they quickly abandoned it.

The momentum was fake. It wasn't based on merit just paid streamers.

Define skinner box.

>EA makes a good game
>Still somehow fucks it up
Every. Fucking. Time.

I think the other trap they fell into was the character design. They didn't realise companies like Epic and Blizzard only pay lip service to stronk female character designs while sexualising the fuck out of their own for skin sales. Nobody wants skins for fucking Bangalore

All of EA's shooters are like that.
Battefield, Battlefront, Anthem, they want money from microtransactions but there's barely any microtransactions anyway. They need to take a play from fortnite and LoL's playbooks

It's not surprising that the game couldn't keep the momentum. It's been several months and the game has barely seen any updates while still being riddled with annoying to almost game-breaking bugs.

I mean, it's mid April and people still get disconnected regularly. Cheaters are in virtually every match. Hitboxes are fucked. Hit registration is bugged, which in a game with this high of a TTK is horrible. There's no match making. I personally don't give a shit, but cosmetics are ass as well.

I used to think that, but honestly, AL at least has lots of downtimes and the time between matches is much longer than in traditional multiplayer shooters. There's much less instant gratification. If anything, BR is a pretty boring genre. At least in other FPS you (mostly) instantly respawn and can get right back into the action, which you're pretty much always guaranteed. BR is often just a looting simulator.

Every part of it is designed to incentivize and reward buying from the cash shop. "Wow, that guy that killed you sure looked cool, bet you wish you could actually select which skin you want huh?". Every item on the shop is time gated. It is built from the ground up to pressure impulse buys from children.The season pass is constantly held over your head.

Yeah that is not what a skinner box is, but nice try.

A thin shell designed to reward a specific action until it is conditioned is literally what a skinners box is you subhuman.

Calm down, you seething manchild. Everything you can buy in the game is entirely cosmetic. You're wrong on every level.

Oh, and let's not forget the laggy fucking servers every third game or so, where it's like moving through honey until 10-15 people have died.

DIsney could have shat out Frozen 2 in 2-3 years if they wanted to, from what I've read production on these movies are usually 2 years and the other 2-4 years are concepting, writing the story and all that, which they could skip if they really wanted to push it out. I mean, Frozen's story is pretty bog standard.
They missed their chance, many of the children who watched Frozen are now in their early teens and how many of them are still interested?

That doesn't matter, the shop ans battlepass is clearly designed to condition the player into impulse buys.

They'll be interested again when they're in their early 20s. That's when the Disney nostalgia sets in. Maybe even earlier these days, what with everything becoming more blurred.

Not a new mistake for Disney either. Alice in Wonderland somehow made a billion dollars. It took them six years to make a sequel to it and surprise surprise it flopped.

I don't know what the Dev were thinking when they made different hit box for the characters.

If they actually had different HP or OP skill that would be ok, but as now it's complete retard.

>It's been several months
already?

Attached: tjoYIhD.png (500x501, 80K)

Ok, two I guess.

The thing i hate most about this all is that games from 1999 have better netcode. They are in all aspects aside graphics better but that's exactly why nobody plays them anymore. Kinda pathetic how old folks did better than new generation.

based

>shallow gameplay
>ugly ass characters

not too surprised, doesn't bode well for that Star Wars shit either

>that top right
hope she has a dick

Fortinite devs has enough money to buy a small nation tho.

Fortnite was pretty lame in its first 6 months.

I actually just read that Epic bought Detroit.

Which is why it is so popular with ADHD-added zoomers with 10 second attention span. They don’t even care about good mechanics, just being fed a constant drop of new.

>It's another no one read the fucking article thread

TL;DR Fake Gosling says that all the issues Apex has are normal for the BR genre and the only reason it's so noticeable now is because of the massive boom in popularity it got.

I wish I didn't find Fortnite/BR boring as fuck, one of the few games that gets constant support and isn't pay to win.

The game does have good mechanics though.

Seems to be the real Ryan Gosling, that's his Twitter handle.

It's a bog standard third person shooter whose only big contribution is building walls between you and people shooting at you.

Name one third person shooter with a bow and arrow.

True user it is, but the article was written by an "Austin Goslin" not Ryan

>played it for 2 weeks
>had fun
>got bored
>moved on
>it was free anyway

but boy, am i sure angry at it for some reason. glad i can be part of the herd here and get pissy about menial shit.

Building and editing are massively important to the gameplay and in this form unique to the game

What was that bad TPS wannabe monster hunter released on PS4? Readheaded protagonist? Everyone forgot about it in a month?

retard

Fucking Warframe you twit

Warframe
Even have bow with explosive cold arrow that blasting mobs away.

Risk of Rain 2

So what else are you wasting your time doing?

Horizon:Zero dawn

Attached: 1539272970893.jpg (1200x675, 121K)

Lol wait till you play Overwatch, apex or actually pretty much any modern online fps game, TF2 incompetence starts to look like fucking god like success.

>No pull ups
Heh...

Bro I am pretty sure he knew the title.

Bow and arrow has been a meme weapon since Hunger Games

Regular gym doesn't have a belt for me to add weight with so it's easier for me to just progressively overload with rows.

Nah, shroud broke his arm. That's why it seems dead. He's basically ninja of apex.

Ryan Gosling has fallen far.

Attached: 1552047786016.jpg (1200x675, 70K)

I heard something about how he's a cheater or a hacker or something?

>pay the most popular streamers to shill your game
>pay 'journalists' to shill your game
>hire at least two twitterbot nets to shill your game
>act surprised when the hype drops like a fucking rock once all the contracts run out

Attached: 1350345325461.jpg (836x462, 42K)

Were streamers actually shilling this game? The success of this turd looked so artificial, it feels so absolutely shit to watch and play.

Attached: 1549924175094.jpg (375x500, 30K)

Allegedly that Ninja guy got a million plus change to stream it for a few days to his fortnite herd.

I like the game but I want more maps, I wish they just released a paid game with 3 maps and then offer more maps through DLC rather than focusing on all these shitty skins no one likes.

The big problem for me is that there isn't much meaningful variety to it. I played pubg for almost 300 hours and stopped because I was sick of the game being an unoptimised mess, meanwhile I haven't even got half that in Apex and I don't really want to play because I don't feel there's anything new to experience. I'll jump out, if it's a hotspot then have a quick fight and either die or win, go looting then go searching for fights constantly. If it's not a hotspot then I'll loot then go searching for fights constantly.

>no solo que option
>braindead teammates
>ugly as fuck sjw characters
>ugly as fuck art direction
>ugly as fuck skin designs
>ridiculous op ass wingman bullshit

>Ryan Gosling

Attached: 1546920834160.jpg (433x427, 86K)

Good battle royal is shit glad i don't have autism lol

Attached: 1543981340330.jpg (428x469, 80K)

The game absolutely blew up in popularity, and rightly so, as a BR it had really good gameplay. Better than BLOP4 or PUBG and didn't have the gay building shit or TPP of fartnite. The pinging system is so good that it basically eliminated the need for random plebs in open matchmaking to even have a headset.

But the update schedule is slow as fuck, the team composition and weapon meta has been locked in place since the first week and was never addressed with balance patches, there has been one new weapon since launch and it's a piece of shit, the anticheat is entirely unfit for purpose and lead to lots of players dropping the game, and lots of streamers dropping the game which in turn lead to more players dropping it.

If they could have updated and patched the game quicker it would probably still be gaining momentum. But BR is a genre where short attention spans are the norm and that kind of slow progression was never gonna fly.

I agree kill all zoomers

I don't get it, why would people spend more than 10-20 hours playing this?

Imagine having friends to play games with haha
Loser.

Autism

yo is that the ryan gosling

GET WOKE
GO BROKE

>BR is a genre for ADHD afflicted kids
I don't understand how's that correct?
>spend time waiting to get into a lobby
>spend some more time for the match to begin
>match begins
>spend more time choosing and arriving at a destination
>lands
>case of unluck
>gets killed
>starts at the lobby again

The BR genre is for masochists/campers

A lot of tech channels on Youtube talked about this game like it was the future or something. Most of them don't even play video games anymore, so they can't see how the trends shift fast based on zoomer impulses.

Wraith is such a fuck ugly potato that she would actually be better looking like that

Attached: 1549348712023.jpg (960x1440, 818K)

I can proudly say that i'm not friends with dirtbags who unironically like BR games.

stop posting this ugly bitch

Shit movie just like Black Panther but the mental gymnastics Yea Forums has gone through to convince themselves that CM was a flop is hilarious.

I think it's safe to say you're not friends with anyone.

This.
Fortnite keeps shiting out updates like a puppy with diarreha while Apex has brought 1 new weapon and character.
Not to mention that their season pass is pretty disappointing.

Now from a gameplay POV I still prefer Apex but the problem is that the BR genre is dominated by low attention span zoomers who start to cry if there isn't atleast 1 interesting content update every 2 weeks.

Fortnite is actually innovative with how they update their game and tell a story.

>winter season 7
>Santa and Ice King invade
>bottom left corner of the map is remade and covered in slow
>Ice King slowly gets stronger as the season progresses
>finally hits maximum power
>Midmatch he unleashes a massive snowstorm that covers the entire map in snow and makes it impossible to see anything
>event ends after a few weeks and the weather starts get warmer
>a giant ice block in the kings castle starts to melt
>inside it's eventually revealed that it contains a prisoner and a bunch of eggs
>prisoner escapes and people earn him as a skin
>visit certain areas as the prisoner in multiple matches and he slowly removes his shackles and reveals he is the fire king
>last challenge has him in the top right corner of the map
>season 8 replaces the top right of the map with a giant active volcano where the final prisoner challenge was located
>season 8 battlepass unlocks a ninja
>as you level up the ninja the ninja loses their clothing and reveal they are actually dragon monsters that were inside the eggs who work for the Fire King
>bonus skin for season 8 is the Fire King's strongest warrior setting up for the Fire King to take over completely in season 9 which will cause the snow in the bottom left to melt completely

Attached: ruin fortnite.jpg (875x915, 108K)

are you coming on to me?

It wasn't a flop but people didn't really like it either.

how the fuck is this not a flop?
they've been caught buying tickets to cinemas so they can claim it didn't make a loss and had to pay critics to review the piece of shit well, they absolutely lost money

Fortnite unironically has better lore than OW

Do you really think Marvel or disney bought SO MANY tickets?

There was also that lava mode which seemed like a taste of what's to come with the Fire King.

>SO MANY
obviously not all of them are bought by disney retard

Nigga you need to stop believing everything you read online
Its a fucking Marvel movie, it made profit on that alone

>they've been caught buying tickets
In your imagination, maybe. I like how we're at the point where people think if they say complete bullshit confidently it somehow becomes the truth.

Not high praise tbqh famalam

As long as EA has a stranglehold on sports games, EA wont die easily. Last I heard, sales were going down a little bit on FIFA, but I don’t think it was enough. At the very least, Activision-Blizzard will die first.

Hillary was too smart to win

WOAH MOMMA

Attached: AAAH THAT HIT THE SPOT MY BOY.gif (360x238, 1.43M)

It helps that the lore actually goes somewhere and affects the world. Last I checked with Overwatch it's been out for three years and they are still methodically covering the days leading up to the team reforming. Like every single cinematic and comic is still a prequel to the game. It's almost as if they realized they backed themselves into a corner with the game's premise and the adventures of the original Overwatch team are more interesting than whatever is happening 30 years later.

Unfortunately true.
youtube.com/watch?v=Rm3d43HLyTI

Most likely because it was originally supposed to be that Titan MMO and most of the lore is in the background but the new stuff was supposed to be in quests most likely, which I imagine doesn't translate well

this

Attached: snapshot_21.47_[2016.07.29_03.05.40].png (1920x1080, 2.5M)

EA and Activision are both now doing single player games with no microtransactions. It feels like a rogue time traveler is fucking around.

>*dabs on Gaypex*
Well surprise, surprise.

Attached: 1539742723184.png (1920x1080, 580K)

Mostly because its an easy rep thing, look how many people are sucking their dicks over them saying "no micro-transactions".
Its easy publicity

It's not only a new movie but the merchandise itself. Disney didn't expect Frozen to explode so they couldn't capitalize on toys and merchandise which make a good bulk of the earnings for a franchise.
You can see how Apex wasn't supposed to be a big success. It was an EA attemp to make some bucks from a studio they were probably going to shut down after the Titanfall 2 flop by making them copy a popular thing like they always do. The rewards were easy to get with normal in-game time so there wasn't a lot to spend on. From there they needed to shit loads of content, special events, worthwile skins, maps, collabs with popular culture shit and new characters like Fortnite does to milk their game and keep hype going. Not to mention the anti hacking measures which was something that also hit PUBG when they had everything to win. But they weren't ready for it and the most they could do was a crappy season pass.

blizzard is a shell of a company so that's no surprise,

cope
I'm not saying it didn't make money but the money they made was less than the budget+marketing, and they spent even more money trying to save face
a masssive flop in other words

It was much better than Black Panther if you ask me, 7/10 while BP was a 5 at best.

>cope
This is the most desperate "no u" I've seen in a long time.

I'm actually surprised Fortnite has never had a problem with hacking. I dunno how they're able to stop it and no other BR game does.

Chinese prefer Apex and Pubg so they act as a barrier that prevents rampant hacking in fortnite.

does that mean the "resetera baybay" copypasta is gonna get changed?

Image displaying your ressentiment for the world to see.

Attached: ESEnqJN.jpg (720x698, 31K)

>everyone i know stopped playing to "wait for the battle pass"
>battle pass was total shit
And then nobody played it again

Yea Forums is such a fucking parody of itself anymore

before, promoting articles from kotaku and polygon would get you yelled at and shamed off the board.

now kotaku/polygon promotion IS the board. may as well be the official kotaku or polygon forum.

this place is so fucking dead, a rotting husk of what it once was

Fortnite is owned by China, so naturally the bugmen are afraid to cheat since getting caught would lower their social score and potentially get them gulaged.

Oh you

Attached: 243.gif (300x200, 903K)

polygon.com/2019/4/12/18300950/apex-legends-content-decline-update-patch-fortnite
Is there a particular reason why Yea Forums hates giving authors credit for their articles?

>and rightfully so
Blow your brains out faggot shill. It does precisely because it does nothing over its competitors. But it has less content, so who gives a shit.

Anthem was a stillborn lol

poetry

95% of video games blog posts are uninformative, clickbait garbage and going to the actual site only encourages it.

Have sex

I only played it Cause Ngl, Pathfinder is sexy af

Attached: b603cd2380e65d2b3e18ae1d048f03fb.jpg (800x540, 101K)

whats the wire

>Unironically the best BR game on the market made by a compassionate team that knows how to make quick phased fps right
>Unironically ruined by the EA publisher and the SJW minorities

>i'm glad I didn't have fun in a game because it didn't end up being the most popular game ever

this is actually how zoomers decide what to play now

This is going to become the new game dev meta. Just rush something out based on a trend and hope it gains a modicum of temporary popularity. Fortnite was shit but then they quickly re engineered it and it's huge. CliffyB tried this shit with his garbageware game. You also have Fallout 76 (sort of). Investing years in dev is a waste when you have an uncertain future just shove something out low cost and hope it gets something.

games can't be released and that's it anymore
consumers have finally been so conditioned by dlc that a constant stream of it is needed to keep long term interest in a game

i literally said i'm playing apex since release, it's source engine so the movement actually feels nice, overwatch is fucking garbage in every aspect of gameplay though. still nothing beats tf2's explosive jumping. as for game development what can you expect 11 years after release? apex and overwatch won't even have people playing 5 years from now.
apex has no excuses for having such shit devs.

thanks agile methodologies

>that knows how to make quick phased fps right

Attached: 1529758538355.jpg (310x310, 35K)

archive that shit retard

Have they fixed the rubberbanding and slow motion in half the matches?

Maybe it's because they have full control over the engine and can stop some attempts that way

Still takes seconds to find a match and cheaters per match has gone down significantly (if you run into any), unless they literally all fuck off for a vacation and the game goes to shit its still going to be a better pick than any other BR.
You can copy the respawn and ping system all you like, unless you ditch that braindamaged build system Fortnite will always be a joke.

Attached: 1533513518859.png (320x320, 60K)

Yes they can
When they arent f2p shit for ADD 12year olds

TF was a great game that was handicapped by EA. Prove me wrong.

>say retarded shit
>get called a retard
>cope lol i win
retards pls go away

Hollywood is a mafia.
They launder their illegal money buy purchasing tickets.

All Battle Royale games are shit and only simpletons play them.

Attached: Alamo+beer+propane+and+propane+accessories+_3b85619b98b05e0619c2c2558c83fad6.png (500x750, 352K)

>push games as a service
>constantly get asked to update your game and add new features
>get mad and call them entitled
>game dies
I think the zoomers are on to something Yea Forums.

What's the appeal of BR? Why would I want to play with 50 small children who don't shut up?

>only movie that was played on the weekend across the country
>be surprised people bite the bullet and watch the only channel they have.

I played Apex for the first time yesterday and I can kinda tell why people play BR shit, there was an addictive feel to the process of jumping down and finding weapons before going on a search and destroy match. Whenever I went back to the menu I'd kinda automatically search for a new match. It reminded me of my times playing Dota 2. I quickly stopped myself though because I realized I wasn't enjoying the game itself, I just kept thinking "next time it'll go even better" before searching for a match

Attached: 1552063698505.jpg (584x575, 50K)

Thicc pathfinder

Attached: 498dbd3bff881d4bc356751c35f0240f.jpg (685x800, 92K)

exactly

Mei is bae

i've never played it. wanted to try out TF|2 but it's a 50gb download for a seemingly dead game. so far respawn has been fairly incompetent in terms of balance and overall development of apex

good thing you retards don't post any evidence faggots

I have mega adhd
Still think its gay
All us adhd people play destiny and pokemon

>I don't know how anything works pls help I'm fucking retarded
You're the one that has to provide evidence to support your claim you cockgobbler

Seek help friend
Its just a movie

fortnite updates are pretty lame. Changing the map? meh. a new vehicle? meh. a new shooting system? that took a long time.
Fortnite is a meme designed for kids, of course its gonna have a huge audience, most people on the internet with time in their hands are kids, most games dont market for them because they themselves depend on others to buy stuff for them.

Remember when Yea Forums was shilling this crap and said it would kill Fortnite?

When will you dumb motherfucker learn
>people watching ≠ people playing
Who gives a godamn fucking shit about how many retarded children are watching some colored hair bitch play fortnite instead of playing it themselves
Get your head out of your ass you incomprehensibly dense mental ward patient

Just clicked on the link because of this post. Pretty good read. I think I'll click it again.

>bite the bullet
>"Oh no I absolutely must watch a movie in theaters every week whatever will I do"
Literally first world problems.

>I wasn't enjoying the game itself, I just kept thinking "next time it'll go even better" before searching for a match
Generally it does because you're getting more and more practice, and the better you get at a game the more fun it becomes.

>URR DE DURR BIDEOGAME IS PHILOSOPHICAL EXPERIENCE MULTI-PLAYER GAMES ARE FOR BRAINLETS
shut the fuck up, all video games are MEANT as a waste of time, you use them to pass time in a way that gives you entertainment because entertainment itself is a waste of time
Only a self righteous faggot sits down and thinks
>hmm yes today I will expand my mind by playing some cinematic fuck hole art project
Or
>ahh yess the themes in this BIDEOGAME are trifling indeed, my neurons are EXPANDING
fuck you

Am I racist because this isn't attractive to me at all?

I want that ass on my face.

Attached: 1533985076106.png (128x128, 29K)

>Glad I didn't waste my time
It's the opposite, games like this are always the most fun first couple of months when everyone's new to them.
They either crash and burn or turn stale afterwards.

Depends on what you don't find attractive about it. For me it's the shitty nose piercings that ruin it, though I don't like piercings in general.

Did they ever fix the hitbox bullshit?

youtube.com/watch?v=KZHUdVXMses
kill yourselves

My man, I can't even watch porn if girl has nipple piercings. It's too offf putting. Too many tattoos will do that aswell

Attached: 1403109734965.jpg (1440x960, 310K)

>shilling some YouTube eceleb
YIKES

>picks an SJW movie
>Someone points out the flaws in why it was successful because it was basically the only movie playing across multiple countries for three days straight and its only competition was a madea movie.
>"lol hurr durr first world problems"

go back to facebook

>ask for source
>provide evidence
>hurr shill
back to resetera

It flopped because the only thing keeping kids addicted to Fortnite is the battlepass content. Apex's first battle pass had absolutley no character skins aside from 3 shitty recolors you get just by buying the thing, and the rest is just pointless kill voice lines and shitty weapon skins and more currency. It's boring asf and rushed. No wonder everyone jumped back to Fortnite

Attached: c1c.gif (200x200, 125K)

how do you know all this.?

Even worse about the battle pass is, not only is the content awful, but it is an absolutely insane amount of grind. More experience than even the highest level players have reached so far. The reason people don't mind the Fortnite battle pass is because you can progress in it with more than just straight EXP. And to add insult to injury, they pull the "If you max out the battle pass you get enough money to buy the next one!" when basically nobody is actually going to be able to max this shit unless they absolutely no-life it. While you get enough currency to buy another Fortnite BP by tier 60. You don't even have to get close to maxing it.

i reckon because he's not blind, you retard

t. shill

I'm not a fan of tattoos either but I can get over it if they aren't massive ones or don't have a lot of them.

How the fuck is Hearthstone still that high?

ok Ben Kuchera

well let me add a correction.

It had nothing competeing against it for three days straight. On the fourth day, it was just a madea movie which was its only competition.

how the fuck is this "shilling"?

get woke

So how many are playing Apex now? How many compared to the other big BR games?

I haven't even played the game past the first week it came out. That entire first month on community forums and reddit was just begging to get jewed with the battlepass. As soon as that shit came out everyone hated it and stopped caring. All Apex did was make everyone want a new titanfall and not this autistic zoomer trend hopping shitshow

Same reason that League of Legends is. It's accessible to normies and runs on everything, including phones.

Took about a month for anything to really happen in regards to an outlook for its future. Then came the battlepass that was beyond mediocrity and the skins (and character designs) are ugly as fuck.

Thanks to BR games now every genre has to deal with their shit when they are completely different audiences

Attached: 5338363.png (1014x265, 136K)

i’m checking twitch rn and it’s literally 110k+ watching

They still haven't fixed the Phenom bug which they fixed in like a week for Anthem.
>Just get a new computer bro!
If a computer with Phenom can run Anthem, it should be able to run fucking Apex Legends. This is entirely on them for getting cocky and thinking "Oh look our game is so successful, we don't have to fix this bug."

>watching
This isn't a snoy game user, you're suppose to be actually playing.

The battle pass concept was actually invented by Dota 2 some years ago, BR games just popularized it.

Not him, but you're wrong.
A skinner box is when a subject is exposed to a negative stimulus for extended periods of time, and then the removal of the negative stimuli creates a positive response in the subject.

It doesn't have anything to do with in game purchases, but opening lootboxes might be a similar experience.

Apex has lootboxes, fortnite doesn't

EA especially is starting to realise that while it worked before, MTX only can stick in Sports games now because those players are incredibly addicted for some reason.

> WAAH THAT SITE HURTS MY REACTIONARY FEEFEES.

Literally an SJW.

Sports fans are used to microtransactions because they have to buy a new game every year anyway. When you think about it, sports already is microtransactions.

>MTX only can stick in Sports games now because those players are incredibly addicted for some reason.
Because exclusive licenses effectively create a monopoly.

It's almost like ad-blocks are a thing

you posted a flop

Cope

>get woke go broke is just a meme, it has no baring on realit-
oneangrygamer.net/get-woke-go-broke-the-master-list/

Attached: (4).jpg (238x212, 11K)

You damn well know what I mean faggot, don't exaggerate my point as if I'm some pretentious dumbass and put words in my mouth.

I'd rather play a full playthrough of an RPG that has been in my backlog rather than play 30 more hours in some online shooter doing repetitious shit.

Attached: 1543256387195.jpg (800x807, 340K)

did you get that info from a hipster coffee shop like jacob wohl

>Explain why the game is dead/dying
>Get called a shill anyways

I could blow my brains out and I'd still have a higher IQ than you, you fucking smooth brained retard cunt.

>baring

She looks like she fucks white men.

youtube.com/watch?v=z2rNAbKvxag

He is.

Attached: reeedadsasaas.jpg (735x385, 41K)

>shilling your youtube channel again
Cringe

>Claim that Apex is only popular because Fortnite is in an off period since the current BR season is basically over
>Retards laugh at me
>New season drops
>Apex fucking dies
>I was right
*infinite smug*

Most of this shit "went broke" for reasons completely unrelated to "getting woke". Hell a perfect example of that is that if you even mention Agents of Mayhem people will have absolutely zero idea of what you're talking about

Attached: 1551168021454.jpg (294x349, 16K)

No but you're super gay

better pay Ninja another million to play it

Attached: 1234575664123133456346.jpg (536x544, 52K)

>reddit watermark
Lol way to out yourself.

Apex could have done fine if their battlepass wasn't a massive pile of shit. Half of it is just fucking stat trackers.

Attached: battlepass comparisons.jpg (1580x1532, 594K)

It lists Black Panther even though Black Panther made a billion dollars, the whole list is a complete load of bunk made by some desperate retard who really wants his mantra to be true.

It's still better than the other battle royales, though, which isn't saying a whole lot. All the kids went back to fortnite because its simple and easy to pick up which is why they were playing it in the first place.

That is embarrassing.

two different channels, are you saying I'm two people at once? retards
>implying a stronk feminist dont need no man burka wearing muslim ninja isn't woke
youtube.com/watch?v=2XNuxjCdm10
cope

>just the default outfits with random splotches of paint on it
Even if it is an FPS, what the fuck were they thinking?

Based confused random nigga! That affirmation was definitely stupid.

I still play Apex and think it’s a better game than Fortnite. I also spent $100 bucks on it yesterday. You mad zoomer?

>still advertising after you were BTFO about Captain Marvel earlier in the thread
Seething incel detected.

They got a big dick about "FIFTY MILLION DOWNLOADS" they figured EA wouldn't bother them for awhile and decided to rest on their laurels. In the age of Fortnite and games as a service, you can't get away with the absolute content drought that Apex went through and continues to go through. All they have to show for post launch content is 1 weapon, 1 character, and a fucking horrible Battle Pass.

I never said anything about it being "woke" or not. The game had an awful marketing campaign and didn't reach out to any particular consumer base properly. That's why it failed. Lawbreakers was another case of such an absolute mess of a marketing campaign that it just became an inevitable flop.

That's actually super true. The game was kicked out the door without any kind of pass or upgrade system and stagnated as EA realized it was a huge hit and tried to divert resources.

Respawn is a talented developer, but they don't have access to a hyperbolic time chamber. Developing resources and assets and passes and new characters for a sleeper hit that they were not expecting to take the world by storm takes time, and every second Apex wasn't getting updates was another thousand people who got bored with it and quit.

Which is a shame because, while I didn't play it, Apex is objectively a better game than Fartnite

Attached: billnye.gif (500x374, 494K)

>harem pants dark elf
>cute demon lady
>cute robot lady

Why does fortnite keep assaulting my benis like this, I thought it was for children

Hi shill

I'm pretty sure they weren't resting on their laurels as much as it was "OH SHIT PEOPLE LIKE THIS GAME DIVERT RESOURCES, QUICK."
The fact that a couple months after release that they can get that much done is probably a miracle if they weren't expecting it to launch at the time they did. It was probably kicked out the door.

Too many niggers and bames in Apex Legends

I just want to know the logic behind consciously making the most ugly cast of characters imaginable.

Attached: T7bslFC.jpg (720x604, 34K)

the marketing campaigns were bad, yes, because they were woke as fuck
they didn't actually reach out to real gamers but to fake twitch bitches who don't actually play games, that's why it failed

It's a T-rated game with a huge focus on real guns, the fact that it's popular with kids is a strange anomaly.

they're beating the characters with the ugly stick so fat feminist cunts can feel better about themselves since they don't put any work into their body and appearence, it's basically another syndrome of sjw stranglehold on gaming

>I didn't play it
>It's better

You sound just like . Yes I know you're not the same person but you're similarly stupid.

no just low T

What up samefag?

>I gave 100$ to EA for no reasons at all
faggot

>You sound just like . Yes I know you're not the same person but you're similarly stupid.
It's objectively better than fartnite in every way, though.

>Drop in as a squad
>Have objectives to accomplish
>Can bring people back if they die
>Shooting people doesn't cause them to transform into ten story buildings
>better mechanics that involve teamplay

I can tell all of this by just reading the features of each game. You're being obtuse and dumb.

>giving $100 to a company that will do nothing with it
Your loss. I just bought another 2000 v-bucks, let's see what Steam game Epic will steal next. ;)

>samefag
these reply to two different posts retard

>>Drop in as a squad
>>Have objectives to accomplish
>>Can bring people back if they die
All of these things are in Fortnite. Now you see why talking about games you've never played is stupid.

I liked it but it became boring pretty quickly, I dont like BR games enough to stick with one long.

Another day another crowbcat video

>Fortnite shill doesn’t even try to hide his identity anymore
I know people aren’t play Fortnite anymore because Apex Legends. I have a friends list you know?

Good. I hope BR keep losing momentum and failing. It will not fail in terms of sales, but it can become so unstable that companies won't risk anymore.
This genre needs to die in order for single player games to take priority for the majority of companies.
>Not everyone likes single player the most
You faggots don't get it.
The healthier the Single Player market is, the healthier all other markets will be.
Single Player games are the main source of artistic criativity and gameplay inovation. Single player games create an enviroment of artistic enlightment in the gaming world, and this enviroment inspires the hell out of everyone else.

Lastly, why there's no badass white male characters in this game? I could never understand it

You can’t revice in Fortnite you fat fucking liar. Go eat cum faggot

>people aren't play
ESL detected

i wonder what went wrong
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: tina.jpg (587x553, 104K)

Caustic is white and badass retard. He literally gasses minorities as his ability

>seething Apex shill absolutely losing his mind panicking
OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1554635490663.jpg (595x612, 118K)

>EA doesn't immediately dedicate big resources to keep Apex growing with shit like WEEKLY updates, doesn't expand the respawn team, doesn't help respawn work on the crash issues
>releases a battle pass instead
It's amazing how they are still in business. God damn, they had a potential golden cow before their eyes and they let it die

How much time it will take for them to announce he is gay?
Anyway, majority of the characters are fucking niggers

Stop being a revisionist. Agent of Mayhem had next to no marketing while games like Lawbreakers were completely mismanaged with taglines like "Overwatch but badass" and "none of that 60€ multiplayer bullshit".

>Fortnite shill will lose his job if he doesn’t get it back to #1 by the end of the day

Breaking Bad but older

>you mean dead, not even anthem's subreddit supports anthem anymore
Of course you would know that

Done.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Attached: 1536028370111.jpg (381x320, 55K)

Have sex.

Less viewers than GTA V and WoW.

yes, because they focused on appeasing tumblarina landwhales instead of the core gaming demographic, gamers.
you can see it in your own posts even, you're doing a bad job at deception
pic related, lawbreakers

Attached: yash qyqyyeqyeyq.jpg (493x550, 39K)

bame?

>disgust

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-13 at 11.47.52 AM.png (583x697, 750K)

>cliff bazinga posts picture of bathrooms
>woaaaaah look at this marketing campaign
You could literally tell people didn't give a shit about the game during E3 because of his constant push for the "overwatch but badass" shit. The game also lost a ton of hype during its beta because its technical issues and large download size gave it a bad rep. It also came at a time when OW was riding on another popularity train generated by the OW League rumors. You people have such persecution complexes jesus christ.

They are really nothing alike. The tone is completely different. I prefer breaking bad just because the depressing trudge of The Wire weighs on you after a while, whereas you have lots of ups in Breaking Bad.

Good thing I forbid my son from playing BR garbage and MOBAs.
I would hate having him wasting time watching streaming and doing pointless online social interaction.

The only way Apex can save itself is a Switch port.

I bet Cliff Bleazinski read bara hentai of Gears of War characters

l meant is as a "thing normies would hype to no end".

I'ts innovative but the story itself is dogshit, it's comparative to what a 6 year old would describe happened in a dream they had

The fact that they do it without any dialogue is impressive though.

You are the exact opposite of a man of culture.

That is the best part.

Attached: 1522330263350.jpg (750x744, 49K)

They both are pretty good so it's better than hyping garbage.

Being unhealthily overweight is the best part?

Fortnite was the same shit. The first characters they showed were a bunch of fat chicks and skinny non-white dudes but that game didn't fail because people cared enough about the gameplay to not get triggered by the low ratio of white males.

tianaman square massacre

BB was ok. The Pinkman dude was really hit or miss.
The Wired is KINO tho

Yeah but niggers are gross so you still aren't wrong.

To be entirely fair, the characters you are talking about are not in the Battle Royale mode which is the one that made Fortnite successful. But they are continuing to make skins for those fat chicks in that mode.

Wrong. She was just like you and me.

Attached: hilldawg.jpg (900x1200, 947K)

Apex isn't catering to the right customerbase.

Attached: images (2).jpg (608x242, 22K)

Shameless propaganda like this should get the death penalty

nope you just prefer dick in your ass

Fucking OWNED
Based retard.

>kill anyone who disagrees with me!
Gee I wonder who you sound like.

>pay steamers millions to play your shit
>have little to no customization
>repetitive and dull game play after hundreds of hours
at least fortnite can make huge changes to their game in terms of content, if they can't compete then they'll just die off.

You people should build the wall out of Hillary since you can't get over her.

if you don't think those juicy thighs are healthy you have the gay sorry to say

What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you Irish?

>Yea Forums
>son
Why are you lying? I know you're gachaposter

>offer free shit to people
>WOAH WE HIT 100 MILLION!!!

Attached: big.jpg (275x183, 7K)

>post so salty I can taste it

Attached: 1554225205230.jpg (900x591, 99K)

god I love todd

Maybe the Battle Royale fad is finally dying.

The amount of faggotry in this entire thread is tremendous.

Attached: bump.webm (720x404, 626K)

>297 viewers

OH NO NO NO NO

>fortnite gives you the best waifus and husbandos
how could apex ever compete

this is disgusting

GET WOKE GO BROKE

it lost it's momentum 2 weeks after launch, when fortnite gave out a free fucking battle pass and launched an entire new season with assloads of content and map changes, and apex added NOTHING. NOT A FUCKING SINGLE THING. NOT EVEN BUG FIXES. It took ANOTHER two weeks for bug fixes and ONE GUN.

>sanchez

>not a minority quota hire

pick one kek

Hitler? l wish

Attached: ztards.gif (652x562, 392K)

>t. butthurt Stronker2getherTard

I was responding to another comment that brought her up, so that must be projection on your part. Hildawg will always be remembered as a smug lolcow. You can't get butthurt about her demise.

Attached: 1495398553105.png (665x685, 268K)

It's unironically the truth. If you have momentum, you have a huge number of people playing your game, you have streamers sticking around after you fucking paid them to play your shit, you shouldn't throw it away by doing nothing while your opponent shows the god damned fear for their well being by giving out a free battle pass.
It's the same reason no game ever beat wow up to now, they release, if they manage to get a decent amount of hype, they don't fucking update and everyone burns through the content , then fucking quits and never comes back. that's how these games work. You NEED content, because zoomer cunts like you have such severe ADHD you can't play a game for more than 15 minutes at a time if there's not massive changes.

Weekly updates don't bring back old players, and new players generally don't give a shit. See: Chris Wilson's talk at GDC2019

Rent
Free

>I-I-I'm not the Zoomer! You are!!!!
You were complaining that a game took two weeks to release a patch.

Best piece

Attached: 1555118520696.jpg (261x193, 12K)

if you don't want to fuck the shit out of that ass you have the big gay

lmao this shit is basically lizard people tier. Not even retarded but wow, this might be the most convincing evidence yet.
>"Hello Fellow Human Beings Look at Your Merchant-Noble: Lady Hillary Clinton. Yes Indeed She Takes Two Scoops HA. HA. HA. Funny Isn't She? Just Like You."

Think about amiibos. They were so scarce that when Nintendo finally could make a lot people stopped caring

It didn't take two weeks, it took a month, and it was a critical bugfix patch with 0 content, while fortnite released 2 patches with bug fixes, AND content. And i'm not complaining, i'm explaining that's how they failed miserably, and why no one plays apex now. They hyped up their playerbase with bullshit like "we're gonna have crossplay real soon!" "new season every single month! 30 days, new weapons, new legends, new maps!" and then it came out, and nothing came. People were sliding through the map,peacekeeper was able to 1shot from 70-80m away, worse than double pumping ever was in fortnite.

Apex was literally all hype and no substance. They had and continue to have no clue how to run a battle royale game, and it's failed entirely because of it. They've also reneged on their goals of seasons every month, now they last 3 months. that's probably another 2 months with 0 patches.

>China
>being afraid to cheat
lmao
Chinese streamers literally stream themselves cheating live and if they get banned, they just make a new account and keep doing it.

Gross.

>no steady stream of content
>monetization up the ass
>new characters cost too much

of all the BR games apex legends is the best one and the most fun, the gameplay is pure joy, the shooting the sliding the traversal in general, even the characters have a certain charm to them

but imo the initial success surprised everyone and respawn is already balls deep in the new star wars game to care to add more content to this, maybe the B team is adding stuff and it shows, they're slow to add content and the quality of the content is weak to say the least, EA being EA just adds monetization for the pure sake of monetization and is killing the game faster by being incompetent

Attached: 1493615254911.png (1426x1450, 540K)

what are the locusts swarming to now?

Don't forget the lack of balance patches or even addressing things like weapon and character balance. Just announcing plans to normalize character hitboxes would probably do a lot to bring people back.

>TWO SCOOPS

>new characters cost too much
not true at all + you'd be retarded to even buy caustic (and maybe mirage), octane is the only decent buyable character and 12k is nothing since there's literally nothing you can spend it on. i'm at 100k+.

>we fixed the pathfinder hitbox guys!
meanwhile they literally broke it to the point where you can shoot through his arms sometimes and it doesn't do damage. is this the curse of source engine? does it come with valve time(tm)?

If we finally get a good SW game while some BRshit suffers, it's fine with me.

>Spend a bajillion dollars forcing Apex to the top of Twitch by paying big names to play it
>Don't have any content coming down the tubes because you were secretly hedging your bets
Who the fuck runs EA

So, what you are saying is that Steam was actually digging through the ditches and trying to make it work on a platform everyone abandoned and made it into a success. and now fuck Steam, let's go back to those that abandoned it. Yeah, sounds very italian of you.

not really. its super basic what was described.
no argument that implementing it shows good design tho. and its rare to see a dev willing to make such constant updates.

Quite the opposite, Quake/CoD/Overwatch style deathmatches are much more appealing to the ADHD types. BR worked because of our ever-prevalent social media and streaming making it a total "showboat" game, it only further tapped into the 'tisms because Fortnite also threw in Minecraft's mental stimuli and sealed the deal.

Not him but it's just a trimmed-down Titanfall. Anybody with an iota of shooter knowledge knows that already puts it leagues ahead of Fortnite's mediocre shooting.

>Lets see what Fortnite is all about
>Start shooting a guy
>He just starts building ramps trying to get the highground

Wow cool let me know when they get rid of the building shit

Attached: 1507482190040.png (516x513, 109K)

Get woke, go broke doesn't exist, if some product doesn't perform well, it's likely because people simple didn't have interest in it.
Get woke, go broke is a term used by the alt-right, no one with credibility uses it seriously.

I totally forgot about this game

TWO SCOOPS?!!?!

TWOOOOOOOOOO
SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSS

>ever wasting your time on streamer bait games garbage

acquire proficiency

Why does a game have to be constantly updated these days to be worth playing? Especially with a genre like Battle Royale where its very formula is one of the most replayable there is.

2 weeks*
And the community is split rn because they pandered to streamers in the first place and casuals fled and they are having a hard time bringing back casuals it doesn't help the current event is shit.

wow i was totally able to extract your point of view from this obscure screen shot, thank you.

>Breaking Bad but good

ftfy

>All of these things are in Fortnite.
Not in the main fortnite gamemode, they were only added AFTER people demanded that they be added.
Apex launched with those as standard. Your bad game is playing catch-up now.

Fucking based

Why do people even care about BR zoomer trash?

>woman and spic
>not a minority hire
Okay, this is epic.

>more people are watching the game than playing it

Attached: captainsalazarreactionpic.jpg (226x223, 14K)

Ah that explains why TF2 is zoomer free. If no updates = no zoomers I can wait a little longer for the Heavy update.

Correct.

Attached: Kaybear white fever.jpg (1080x1249, 199K)

They pulled in 50 million players in their first month. Tons of players tried it. Many stuck with it.

But now it's been over two months, and it's still just one relatively small map and just one mode, with only one new gun and one new character.

The lack of Solos and Duos is especially bad, especially for the losers who just want to watch their e-celebs play. Right now neither Respawn nor EA has directly stated that either mode is coming, which reeks of EA's bizarre love of tee-hee secrets until their "big reveals."

>Get woke, go broke doesn't exist,

Attached: 1000644_1401822300086030_836630784_n.jpg (480x480, 24K)

>muh alt-right
it's mostly used by centrists and non-radical leftists, it's just that /leftypol/ and other such cancer has a tendency to call everyone to the right of lenin as "far right" "nazi" or "alt-right"

Depends on the games. This is very true of modern games and their design, but plenty of older games had insanely good soundtracks and artistic/imaginative environments, almost to the point where the gameplay was secondary. A large number of people got into the arts with video games being an introductory medium for them.

IMO video games can have a healthy place in society. Only when egregious corporatism and social engineering come into play do they become shitty time wasters.

Twitch "influencer" paid shills and their viewers can suck my dick.

>Literally has "Fort" in it's name
>Not expecting to build Forts to win

Attached: 1554692856973.png (251x173, 91K)

Even if this film is an exception(which I doubt, I find it quite believable that Disney was buying up tickets, theaters and reviews for the film in question)it is still just that an exception that does not disprove the rule.

Get Woke.
Go Broke.

Holy shit man it's just a movie
I saw it a few weeks back and enjoyed it

I don't enjoy fortnite, however I'm really glad it's the biggest game that's ever existed because it has a really great monetization scheme which I hope will influence the rest of the industry.

Before Fortnite we only had a couple truly big triple AAA releases that were actually free where the only things you could spend money on were cosmetics and/or didn't influence gameplay, those games were Dota 2, and Path of Exile. The former a popular, successful game, but overshadowed in the mainstream media by LoL, and the latter also a popular and successful game but part of a very niche genre.

Fortnite is different, its just as free as Dota 2 or PoE but it's the biggest game on the planet, its probably the most popular game thats ever existed. It shifts the norm, the idea that you can finance big games with cosmetics only has firmly taken root and I really think thats great.

>I saw it a few weeks back and enjoyed it
I'm sorry you're retarded, that or underage

>It has a really great monetization scheme

Attached: 74d.jpg (500x500, 21K)

It still gets 30k upvotes per thread every day on r/apexlegends

ya, i'm thinking all of you need to have sex. virgins.

Attached: deryck-whibley.png (600x300, 270K)

baitposters should leave

>'le futuristic' desighns
>chaotic MLG420NOSCOPE combat
>cramped interface
So what's the difference between cod, fortnite and apex?

Attached: 1551699201724.jpg (280x310, 13K)