PC WHEN????

Attached: red_dead_redemption_2-2.jpg (2560x1440, 618K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/3mlpl
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hopefully never

why

Probably something about PCfags not deserving it because they will just pirate it or ruin the community. Some dumb shit along those lines.

rhymes with lever

They didn't fuck up the games code so bad that they can't release on PC haha right guys?

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Attached: 1542053314383.gif (493x357, 266K)

>i am forgotten in 2 weeks

I highly doubt that if they managed to release it on Xbox as well. They probably just dont want to invest in porting it for whatever reason. Oh well.

EPIC GAMES IS GOOD!

Because he overrated the shit out of that game out of spite for people who couldn't play it and now he doesn't want you to find out how mediocre it really was.

Xbone and PS4 use x86, so if your game is designed for them a PC port isn't that difficult.

SOON

streamable.com/3mlpl

Attached: how.jpg (962x943, 189K)

HOLY SHIT BRO?
Is that just one x gameplay converted to 60 or

Its only been like 6 months. They won't release a port any sooner than 12 months. They want people to double dip and buy both versions.

Post screenshots

Now that the honeymoon phase is over, it wasn’t that great tbqh. The GTA 5 engine really is shitty

>more grass than console
>crispier than console
>slighty better draw distance than console
probably pc footage

this
the online is shit, and rockstar won't give it an expansion if it ports to PC and makes a lot of money off selling gold bars.

yeah i thought that too, looks smoother than interlaced 60fps too. This is hype- sooner rather than later then?

I shared this to reddit and I have been downvoted loads already lol, just you wait til its announced

Knowing Rockstar that makes sense. I hope they port the other 2 games as well.

Looks like that on ps4

Where did you get this?
Is there more?

I can't rule out this being ps4 gameplay slapped in 60fps via interlacing. We need a menu or keyboard prompts

howdy

insider here, tonight

They should add more guns
I want a .50 muzzleloader

Attached: Missouri-River-Hawken-1280.jpg (1280x400, 109K)

wha

GIVE US THE MENUS AND MORE PROOF

Obvious controller camera movement

I don't believe that you can tell it's not just interlaced 60 FPS from XONEX by just grass and draw distance. The consoles have suprisingly good grass quality and draw distance aswell.

Attached: 15391784400201.jpg (407x365, 28K)

Because the never ever meme is way more fun than a PC port ever could be