Who's the most Mary Sue game character?

Geralt is my nomination, for a supposedly ugly guy from a race that's meant to be hated, he sure does get around a lot.

Then again incels wouldn't want to play Geralt The "Nosexer"

Attached: takes out a tie fighter with a lightsabre.jpg (2876x1190, 298K)

Gordon Freeman.

Gordon is def one of the worst

>omg if only i could be like gordon and have no personality so i could get a blasian girlfriend too

Revan since we're talking about star wars

Sylvanas

We're not doe

>im guna try ram her with my space ship

The dude in Force U leashed who pulled down a Star Destroyer with the force takes the cake.

That's not a Tie Fighter. That's a Tie Interceptor.

>who pulled down a Star Destroyer
The Star Destroyer was heavily damaged and was already going down. Starkiller just nudged it to the side a bit.

bully this nerd

Why he isn't shooting her?

Bayonetta.

Literally why wouldn't this work for anyone else but some Mary Sue?

There's nothing wrong with this, even though that's not what happened. In non disney garbage, luke force lightning'd the shit out of a fleet from a planets surface. The force can basically do fucking anything given enough learning and training.

Because JJ is retarded

Like, 90% of Geralt's sexual conquests are barren sorceresses.

How is Geralt a Mary Sue?

1. Geralt is ugly
The reason he is wanted by women is mostly because these women are fucking witches who literally go 100+ nd want different things to taste. Imagine living 100+ years and you want to have sex like you were still 20-30 you would run out of options

2. He is talented more thany anybody else or chosen one
Also not true because Geralt was defeated by men and monsters in the books. You could have easily been killed in the game also.
And he isnt the chosen one

3. Flawless
geralt is by no mean flawless. His stance that he is neutral results always in some shit that hurts other people are people he love or affects people he never met. Happens in the game and books

4. Lovey by all
One striking characteristics of Mary Sues that they are loved by everybody.
Something that is definitly not the case with geralt. He is hated and feared by the most people because of his origin and his looks.

6. Mary Sues rarely struggle
Geralt struggles all the time and thats the reason he is liked so much ( in books and game ).

How is Geralt ugly? He looks like a 9/10 chad even in his universe.

No, the wings are more like Kylo Ren's TIE than a TIE Interceptor

>6 points
>Ignores 5

He looks good in the game but isnt described good looking in the books. Also there are 3 games and the look Geralt has in Witcher 1 applies more to the books than in 2 and 3

Look everybody, it's the pedophile tripfag.

Attached: 1509025728352.jpg (366x477, 109K)

>4. Lovey by all
>One striking characteristics of Mary Sues that they are loved by everybody.
>Something that is definitly not the case with geralt. He is hated and feared by the most people because of his origin and his looks.

I know you're posting what retarded Witcher fans actually believe, but this one has always bothered me

The Xmen are hated for being mutants and Wolverine is still a mary sue

Attached: wolverine cigar.jpg (562x554, 86K)

fuck off, faggot

Attscking the man wont make him less right. If anything it shows a lot about the kind of person you are.

Tie Silencers have vastly different cockpits than the one in the OP's pic.

Attached: TIE_Silencer.png (1800x1370, 959K)

Lmao now i'm a pedophile all of sudden

Attached: 1547908107699.jpg (1160x1095, 385K)

Put your trip back on, sloth.

Insecure about your sexuality?

>minute apart
lmao

Who are only attracted to him because of some magic attraction shit.

>from a race that's meant to be hated
???

Nice false equivalence kid .
>Me: Points out 6 characteristics of a Mary Sue that Geralt isnt fullfillying
>Some nigger on Yea Forums: B..BUT WOLVERINE IS A MARY SUE

Protip: Dont argu like this in real life or people will laugh even more about you

It's a Tie interceptor that they gave a modern facelift to make it look more evil. Just like everything else in these movies.

No you fucking idiot he's a Gary Sue not Mary Sue :v)

>Geralt is a Mary Sue because he's not a virgin (like OP)
I don't think you understand how this works

Why is everyone talking about Geralt when literally teleport behinds u ancient bloodline chosen one who saves the world Ciri exists?

He gets a pass because he's basically the product of generations of the same clone that are executed and replaced with better versions if they're not up to standards

>powerful = mary sue
wrong

He's an all powerful character that got adopted and trained by Darth Vader and in one ending he kills Darth Vader and beats up Luke Skywalker into his apprentice.
Yes. He's the definition of a Mary Sue. Original Mary Sue. A fanfic character inserted into the canon as an important person that main, established characters interact with in a favorable manor.

>this new character beat up my favorite childhood characters
>mary sue reeeeeeee!
ahahahahaha i bet you are a kotor2fag also