Should the players be given more options when creating their own character...

Should the players be given more options when creating their own character? Why does every game have to have a middle aged man/woman as a main protagonist?

Attached: War.jpg (817x900, 230K)

Make your own game where you can fuck kids user

i want to wrestle loli amazon

Attached: little amazon.jpg (1010x1400, 361K)

is she 18?

Why?

Sure if it makes your penis feel better

The muscle loli is truly the rarest of all the loli.

character customization is the ultimate pandoras box because
>it doesn't matter how many options you have, someone will want more
>most people will gravitate towards a handful of options anyway since it takes time and creativity to make more than 4 options that don't look like shit
>you'll almost never see details like character faces in ANY game that gives you the option to customize them
there's always going to be a problem and someone is always going to want more
also i'm going to say the c word

>Why does every game have to have a middle aged man/woman as a main protagonist

Because every game has a middle-aged development team

pedo posters rise up

Why not monetize that shit then. Those who want it, can pay a little extra.

u

Attached: 1529249744314.jpg (900x1000, 152K)

the actual reason i think is that you can't depict kids being beaten up and shit. so if you have the ability to customize your character to be a kid, your game has to be super PG, like no sword slashes or blood spray, and definitely no death throes. i think in the US at least.

but i'd say fuck it and just go all out with a character customizer.

anthem did, and look how that went. monetizing basic character customization options only worked in ffxiv because 95% of the community is erping constantly, every other game to sell shit like hairstyles or armor tints has failed horribly

I wish I was that skeleton

the no killing kids thing only applies to television shows i think. i know 100% you can show it in movies with no issue but i think games are a grey area because no law maker knows what video games are

Not even kids. I'd genuinely would love to play as world saving grandpa. That would be some gold quality content right there.

why did they photoshop a man's face onto sorceress?

>25-35
>middle aged
Fuck off, you pedo weeb.

35 is definitely middle aged

>it takes time and creativity to make more than 4 options that don't look like shit

lmao not really. i can create dozens of morph targets effortlessly in zbrush for things like calf size, jawlines, eye width, nose ridge shapes, bulge size, and whatever else i feel like sculpting out. it's actually really easy because you just import it as an object file. it's like 3mb at most and the slider is just a user input grid from 0 to 1.

Pedo weeb zoomer, my bad.
>MOMMY THE GROWN WOMAN DOESN'T ZOOM ZOOM ENOUGH, LEMME FUCK KIDS

yeah but you can't really use a slider for things like hair style armor or facial features. any game that has character creation and no height/weight sliders is just lazy though
>average life expectency is 70ish years
>somehow the halfway point for that isn't MIDDLE aged
look pal i know you're basically on you're death bed but you gotta get over it

cope

Go back on reddit.

That's some twisted way of thinking, user.

Attached: 1552757385742.jpg (413x449, 41K)

>average life expectancy is 70 years
If "middle age" went by country countries like Sierra Leone and Angola will have 20 year olds as "middle agers".

fuck weebs and pedos

yes retard that's how context works

true, although you can kind of since hair in video games are done using mesh planes mostly unless there has been new headway in some other tech with spline curves that i don't know about. like here i can morph stuff with hair length and positioning, so a player could do the same if this was in a game. it just wouldn't be super flexible i think.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (838x504, 84K)

hair length and size is morphable sure but calling a bigger version of the same hairstyle a new hairstyle is a stretch to say the least

Attached: tenor6.gif (220x330, 59K)

oh yeah no changing hairstyles is pretty much impossible unless you rig up the hair. that in itself isn't too hard but you'd have to be super keen about giving players options, and even then you aren't really gonna make one hair style, like say a bob cut, look like a boudoir 40s type of thing. you'd still need a different hair mesh.

>8 pack

Attached: 1552133618369.jpg (240x210, 8K)

Attached: 1538079977048.jpg (700x800, 105K)

I wonder who could be behind this post

alright now get out

More, uhh, "small" Amazon, please

video... games?

Attached: lap4.jpg (848x1200, 245K)

have underaged sex

Attached: 1530708064074.jpg (1800x1200, 361K)

yes i want to play as a shota dark elf

You can't post that here!

Attached: 5W4tskq.jpg (335x400, 21K)

video games for this feel?

skyrim or fallout 3.

Dragon's Dogma did it though, Capcom doesn't give a shit.
Bless them bad*ss japs

because some games are character specific. Customizing characters takes away anything for independent personality to be made.

>you can marry literally anyone in the game except the dragon and edmun
>in the game's credits you have sex with your beloved
>even if it's fournival's 9~ year old daughter or the child son of the poor family he evicted
BASED

>Why does every game have to have a middle aged man/woman as a main protagonist?

So you've played a total of what 20 games?

Sure. Why not? Let me make the hottest chick in the universe with extremely exaggerated features. But also let people make the ugliest bull dyke if that's what they want.

Ruined her

Attached: 18.jpg (526x650, 161K)

Loli amazon is a gift.