Downloading this since its on sale. What am I in for? Spiderman 2 ps2 with better graphics?

Downloading this since its on sale. What am I in for? Spiderman 2 ps2 with better graphics?

Attached: Untitled.png (240x244, 88K)

Gameplay wise, yes.
The story tho is pretty sjw.

>game has a non-white, non-male character
>fucking SJWs

It's not bad but some of it is millenial cringe. Takes itself too seriously. Jokes and humor feel forced or insincere, like a nervous laugh.

It's not sjw nut the forced missions with miles are annoying

Bamham but with Spiderman

A pretty good game but not much to do after unless you get the dlcs. They're worth it if you got the deluxe version or whatever comes with them

>underage who never played a ps2

Deluxe wasnt on sale. Dont really care since I rarely support paywall content.

Spider-Man (2018) > Ultimate Spider-Man > Spider-Man 3 >>> Spider-Man 2

>some of it is millenial cringe. Takes itself too seriously. Jokes and humor feel forced or insincere
You've actually told me literally nothing about the game here. All of these descriptions are utterly meaningless.

Ah yes the sjw boogeyman.
I see you love fucking small animals.

the non-retard explanation is that it's fun for the most part but it does the usual marvel movie thing where characters keep quipping and cracking """witty""" jokes irrespective of comedic timing and context

It's annoying in the shitty MCU movies but for Spiderman it's 100% in-character and pretty fitting

A better yet shittier version of Amazing Spider-man 2. It's written by the same guy, christos gage. He's a good writer. Also there are terrible, forced Mary Jane stealth missions that may well ruin the game for you. This is the man issue that really plagues the game. I'll played every Spider-man game since the genesis Era and I'd play them all again, but this game I'm never touching again just because of those missions, and she's also an awful character in this game.

No since Spider-Man 2 PS2 didn't have moonswinging

Attached: 1548087481977.webm (1280x720, 1.39M)

The stealth missions are shit but there's just a few of them. Fuck that miles rhino one though jesus christ

It's a solid 6.5/10.
Nice web slinging (even if it's too easy).
Combat options and gadgets are fun at first.
Decent enough plot.
Very polished and feels good to play.

BUT
Combat gets boring in the long run since you'll practically never run out of insta-kill gadgets and the AI doesn't have many ways to counter you.
There's not really any innovation or surprises along the way. The gameplay loop quickly becomes a bit stale since there's not enough depth.
Really tacked on stealth sections. Who the fuck actually wants to play as MJ.
Forgettable music.

They better pull off some amazing shit with the black suit in the sequel.

I hope you like filler content!
Ohhh boy better catch some pigeons friend
Don't forget to continually stop the same 5 crimes 50 times over - fun stuff
Sweet, in this side content you get to throw some shit in the sea for the fish!

If all the spiderman fun gets too much for you at least you get to take a break for a shitty stealth section or 5!

FUCK MILES MORALES!

Attached: 15540070913.jpg (770x750, 225K)

Perfect description of how Spider-Man should be. However this game still manages to take itself seriously unlike the movies.

Die

Hollow bight is on sale for 7 eurobucks, is worth it? i heard lots of things about this game

its a 2d dark souls

Shit unskipable stealth

Shit bamham combat

>Marvel shoehorns a black Spider-Man during a period where they swapped races/genders to pander to leftist group-think
>Everyone knew it
>Miles gets one good movie where the visuals sell the movie

WTF I LOVE MILES NOW
How about you die

>Die
You first faggot

Attached: 15549673231.jpg (340x565, 46K)

retard

no it's not at all.
I was worried but it's just gang war then sinister six. JJJ pod casts are freaking hilarious.

The best Spider-Man game

>moonswinging
>clearly attached to the nearby spire
It's just a bad hitbox you faggot

look I hate Miles like everyone else in the comics. But in the game he works out just fine. He has character and I cant wait to see him team up with spidey in the next game.
I just hope they dont pull a superior spiderman shit. I will be pissed because I dont want Slotts garbage in any game.

No it isn't you fucking retard

he isnt even spiderman in the game. This miles isnt the same miles in the comics.

the only problems was the miles and MJ levels. no one wants to play that.

He was fucking pointless and killed the pacing, he was only there to set up for the next game

it is

He ruined the ending of the movie

>The story tho is pretty sjw.
???

Fucking hell, this site is just a bunch of underaged faggots. Can you just try and enjoy anything?

Is the gameplay any good though

that just made up 5% of the overall game, besides MJ did it the most. so who the fuck cares.

what?

this is Yea Forums so, no.

With the shoehorned sequel bait ending that we all saw a mile away

cant really ruin the ending when Miles literally talks to Peter about learning how to web swing and the science behind it.

What? I'm talking Spider-Man PS4, dude

Miles spends the whole game asking Peter about what it's like to be Spider-Man

It's not Raimi so fuck it

>that just made up 5%
Felt like 10% but either way it added nothing and his segments were dull
>besides MJ did it the most
Agreed MJ was much worse, Miles was handled better than she was in the main story
>so who the fuck cares
me

It's pretty good, gameplay is fine and combat looks great, even though in its core it's just bamham. The biggest flaw is the MJ and Miles bits, they're boring and slapped on. Other than that, it's a fun game

I dont care about you so you know, who the fuck cares

good. dont need more Peter parker segments.

finally finished downloading. this gon be fun

he talks to Peter on the phone about web shooters and how peter made miles a pair of his own.