Persona 5 Collaboration Airsoft Gun ‘Joker Model’ Revealed, April 26, 2019 Release

HOOOOOOOOLYSHIT
DAY FUCKING ONE!!!
THIS SHIT LOOKS SO GOOD!!!

Attached: Phantom-Thief-KSC-Joker-Gun-696x376.jpg (696x376, 76K)

Now I can get mugged with Joker's weapon of choice!

Attached: m0lymeme-judging-facÉ™.jpg (888x944, 267K)

>200$ for a toy gun
Lmao

>$400+ for a machine to play kids games on.
Surely gives the noggin a joggin.

That's cool and all, but I can spend the same amount and get a real gun that looks the same

You could probably paint a BB gun for like 30 bucks, do people actually spend these exorbitant ass prices?

ok hillybilly

>Airsoft

A console provides entertainment. What are you gonna do with a toy gun? Jam it inside your ass?

Gay as fuck

Any chance of being able to import this? iirc any toy gun without a bright cap at the end is illegal in most western countries these days

time to rise up

this is true, backing this up

I don't know about other countries, but I'm pretty sure that's not required in America

Oh boy I can't wait for someone to get shot by the cops.

>take out toy anime gun
>get shot

Airsoft is a touchy situation. Because it's kind of a sport in the west you may be able to get away with it.

I know, you might as well just get a real one at that point.

>not living in America

LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL

Really fucking dumb when you can buy tokerav pistols for the same price in the US and Canada

if spending $200 on a gun makes you a hillbilly what does spending $200 on a fake anime gun make you?

>Big boy's capgun
Airsoftfags were a mistake

t. Liberal incel scared of guns

Just so you guys know that's a Tokarev pistol which costs about $200 for a real one. The engraving on the slide is kind of cool I guess, if you are really into collecting merchandise.

Wouldn't it just be better to buy a similar model and get a custom engraving and grips?

Imagine carrying this in Japan, you'd get dragged to the police station the moment you pull it out

>airshit

Truly the stupidest shit ever invented.

>the only difference between this and another replica of that model of gun is some subtle inscriptions you have to deliberately point out

Isn't the point of a collectible like that to be obvious?

Airsoft was literally made for pussies too scared of the welts that come with paintballing.

?????????????????
What kind of shit ass comparison is this?
Fucking nigger?

Buyfag are pathetic enough to actually buy this, imagine not only spendings hundreds on plastic dolls they spend hundreds on plastic toy guns.

Yet they dress like poorfags, yikes

Attached: 1528406450211s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Not really, the JNP could call in the armed police and ask you nicely to wait 1 hour for their arrival.

t. Person who had to transport firearms in Japan

An airsoft gun sounsd like a fun toy But I'm pretty sure they are hard to get in australia.

>they couldn't even get the right gun

Attached: Norinco_Model_54.jpg (630x416, 98K)

EXTERIOR LIKE FISH EGGS

They ever sell Evoker replicas?

you can literally buy a real tokarev for less

Aren't the airsoft guns that the Phantom Thieves use supposed to be crazy realistic?

Japanese only buy airsoft guns because their government won't let them buy real ones.

Nah they're literally just a airsoft guns

Pretty sure airsoft still needs orange caps

If you're an American, don't you dare buy this and aim it at a cop. You definitely won't see what's coming next.

You can own guns in Japan. You just need to wait years for every single background check to clear, and even then you're limited to mostly hunting guns.

I was thinking of using it as a prop in some con to summon my persona like in P3. Do you think they'd get it?

Why the fuck is it $200? Is it a solid metal gas blowback or something?

>You can own guns in Japan
that's a broad statement
only if you're an active hunter and even then it's just a shotgun

No con will let you use an airsoft gun as a prop.

What about a real gun?

The Persona branding adds $150

imagine being a literal clown like OP in real life...

Paintball guns look like potato cannons.

>fellow paintball chad
my nig

Attached: 1551745656263.jpg (640x480, 44K)

Now make an airsoft evoker so I can finally be a member of SEES like my dreams.

Wow, some American kid is going to buy this, wave it around in public and get shot and it probably won't even be on the news because that's normal there.