Why was he nerfed instantly over others?

Why was he nerfed instantly over others?

Attached: NO MORE CAGES.jpg (1400x1050, 159K)

Riot seemingly doesn't like champions fulfilling too many roles despite championing composition diversity. Same reason on-hit Neeko was nerfed into the ground, though admittedly she was at like a 57% winrate.

are you surprised by anything nu-riot has done? they suck the soul out of this game with a fucking dyson vacuum. it all started with that map redesign, then they started deleting champs and putting in these same name husks that shit on the graves. not to mention the awful fucking skins that have been getting shit out for the past 3 years. not a single good skin has come out since definitely not udyr.

>sucked the soul out of this game
It's a moba, it didn't have soul in the first place

season 1-3 this game had tons of it. it was a cool game being developed by fans of dota 1. it got too big, now it has to pander to normies

>got too big
funny way to say "was bought by Tencent"

Riot just throws a fucking dart at list of champs to nurf or rework into the ground.

>playing league of forced meta in 2019
hard yikes

dropped this in pre season. the season 8 damage rollercoaster has no end, runes reforged killed the game for good. god damned chinks turned the game into a 15 minute long team deathmatch that gets decided by first blood.

>runes reforged killed the game for good
imagine actually thinking this

do you seriously think the retarded amount of damage you can add to your kit before the loading screen isnt going to impact the game long term? everyone who isnt an assassin main is sick of this shit, even streamers have dropped it. if epic takes off, tencent is going to kick this shit to the curb and its going to crash and burn without chinese government money

Getting rid of the pay to win trash that runes were before and just merging them with masteries is the only good thing Riot has ever done in like 10 years

Keystone masteries already existed before

runes werent pay to win retard, you couldnt buy them with RP. and keystones arent the entire issue, despite conqueror making atleast 30 champions unplayable dog shit for over a year. there is no utility in the trees, its just 20 flavors of MOAR DAMAGE, and you are absolutely trolling if you take any of the shit like ghost poro(who still gives damage) or anything in the light blue tree. not to mention they accentuate this retarded damage speed with constant nerfs to teleport until its a troll spell, and leaving ignite in that disgusting state since the end of s7 until like a week ago. runes and masteries both need to go, its time you cant cover your ass with bullshit from outside the game

>buy our IP boosts goy
>either unlock zero champions for the multi-month rune grind or buy them with rp goy

Attached: 1554425254529.jpg (272x362, 29K)

nobody actually bought those, you play norms until 30 using the free rotation and by the time you can play ranked you had every worthwhile rune and the champs you liked. unless you were some autistic nigger sperg who bought champs left and right without trying there was zero issue

>nobody actually bought those, you play norms until 30 using the free rotation and by the time you can play ranked you had every worthwhile rune and the champs you liked.
You couldn't use tier 3 runes at the beginning retard
The system entirely existed to bait you into spending money and people who used IP boosts were at an advantage

The old rune system was fucking trash and getting rid of it is the only smart thing Riot has ever done

>le "honest league transactions" meme
never gets old

Attached: leagues honest transactions.png (845x213, 15K)

>multi-month rune grind
what the fuck lol
>flat ad reds, mpen reds
>flat armor yellows, maybe hp per level yellows
>mr per level blues, cdr per level blues
>quints of choice
Seriously though learn what pay2win means retard.
Either way the rune/mastery change was fucking retarded and completely failed its mission statement.
There's no balance/diversity in the options, and every now and then they get so broken you are basically fighting the rune more than the champ. The balance team was already an incompetent garbage fire, runes reforged poured a tanker of oil on it.

They should have just refunded runes and made them free.

>use currency to buy in-game items that increase your stats
>can buy a boost with real money that increases the amount of currency you gain
Pay to win.
You are retarded.

not him but i'm going to parachute in and say that if a player that played one week have any disadvantage against a player that played one year other than actual game experience then the game is garbage

also I want to add that this is made mainly for marketing reasons that for the health of the game
I know a lot of leeg retards that can't quit the game because of how much time they invested grinding shit or money wasted on skins

they wont get matched. thats how mmr works, and theres enough people playing this game where every skill level until about diamond has 1000s online at all times

If rito hates champs that fill too many roles, then why was he released with dashes, pulls, stuns, shields, heals, burst, FIVE ULTS, burst over time, and slows?

>free shit is free
>oh no someone paid to get free shit
May as well say that RP is pay2win because it allows you to buy a diverse pool of champions to counter-pick with, a massively larger game advantage compared to some retard spending real money to get extra IP for tier 1-2 runes.
Your definition of p2w is useless and used by no one, kill yourself.
this is actually coherent.

if they hated it, we wouldnt have my man pantheon. he can play ALL 5 ROLES, i fucking love him

>May as well say that RP is pay2win because it allows you to buy a diverse pool of champions to counter-pick with
It is. Both are.

It doesn't matter if they get matched or not. If such disadvantage exists then the game is utter trash.

On-hit Neeko was nerfed because she destroyed everything by right-clicking

He has the have the laziest fucking design I've seen yet. I know league is going downhill, but my god is that bad.

>free shit is free
>oh no someone paid to get free shit
Getting stuff insantly isn't free. You're severely missing the point here.

Yeah, pity he can't win games if they go over 20 minutes.

He's also a commie.

At least he's a villain and everybody fucking hates him.

My nigga. Panth is a definate shitter-stomper that ungas his way onto the enemy adcs face for free money. I can tell whenever some kai'sa or birdbitch uses both summs and stats dashing everywhere and they still die, their tranny bits get all bent and twisted, the salt is great. I was actually kinda scared riot would "rework" panth by removing all his targeted skills but he seems safe for now. Even they're too scared of chadtheon's basedness to nerf him.

His design looks dope but his description feels like it was written by bell hooks lmao
t. guy who googled him literally a minute ago

Runes were a shitty system because they weren't pay2win. There was literally no other alternative other than grinding IP and wasting it on minor stat increases.

Thats really not an issue when games never go past 15 fucking minutes anyways.

>Riot makes a commie character
>he's a filthy jailed criminal who steals other people's abilities without their consent
Your ult? OUR ult comrade.

Well they don't if you're playing with literal apes, yeah.

>season 1-3 this game had tons of soul

Attached: rly.gif (396x280, 1.01M)

I know next champ is another support and possibly female, but here I am wishing for another monster from the void like Cho'Gath or Rek'Sai or don't know just cool stuff instead of more humanoids.

At least Mordekaiser rework is coming soon.