Game coming out in 2 weeks

>game coming out in 2 weeks
>not a single thread on sight

oh nonononono

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gbNWb-vmlB4&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=ii9y97PlFwQ
nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=6tnnMdjI_Go
youtube.com/watch?v=zgkZjogzMBI
youtube.com/watch?v=EXFN6MLAZ98
youtube.com/watch?v=m_KdHWzY6nU
resetera.com/threads/god-of-war-surpasses-9-million-players.65720/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>western
>AAA
>"cinematic"
>open world
>zombies
>bamham melee combat
Finally, something original

Game actually looks like brainless fun, but I wouldn't discuss it on Yea Forums. I liked TLoU too on grounded, but I'd never bring it up here.

its cinematic western garbage

what were they thinking v?

You get a team together to create a vision and that's what you come up with

Sony games are garbage, nobody will ever discuss one on this board unless it's a complete failure until TLOU 2 comes out

BASED

whack

Attached: New Days Gone Gameplay - 21 Things You Didn't Know.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

looks like dead island in third person but worse
DL2 will wipe up the floor with this shit

Attached: dying-light-2-8k-nm-1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 593K)

They should've just done a Syphon Filter reboot instead.

>"vision"
What a group of suits who don't play games decide is the most efficient set of variables to extract money from consumers cannot be called a "vision"

I don't think it will sell as good as the other sony games, but let's not kid ourselves. This game has no place on Yea Forums except for shitposting purposes. It's pretty much a combination of things Yea Forums hates the most, except for maybe the male protagonist.

Attached: 1546002352638.jpg (287x502, 53K)

i'll just watch it on youtube LMAO -_0

Syphon filter was good back then.

How old is this? It actually looks worse than State of Decay 2 animations.

the video was uploaded 4 days ago.

Attached: 1544157083135.jpg (1166x755, 188K)

>the animation on that finisher
youtube.com/watch?v=gbNWb-vmlB4&t=

I'm not even that big of a fan of Sony games, but I can admit that the animations in those games are top notch. How does a Sony first party studio fuck up so badly?

The word your looking for is snoy

Stop buying major western releases

Attached: batmans of tsushima.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

>bamham

i'm getting sick of seeing this word

Do people actually play games like this?

>we never got a decent open world zombie survival game when they were popular
>one finally comes out
>nobody gives a fuck about zombies, survival or open world anymore

Don’t mess with monkey paws.

Im getting it day 1, im not expecting masterpiece, but bike riding alone looks worth it

Attached: Screenshot_20190411-080012_Chrome.jpg (1440x1200, 601K)

>what were they thinking v?
youtube.com/watch?v=ii9y97PlFwQ

They made a story and needed a game to put around it. Like all sony games

And everyone else is getting sick of seeing Bamham combat poison the 3rd person melee gameplay of every single Western AAA game of the last 10 years.

>>nobody gives a fuck about zombies, survival or open world anymore
I don't think that's true

>It's pretty much a combination of things Yea Forums hates the most, except for maybe the male protagonist.

If it had a good looking female protagonist people would actually want to play it. But its some generic 30s white mcnoname

>AAA gaming in 2019
you played Return of the Obra Dinn?

No graphics. No gameplay. Yet somehow a better game than all of AAA gaming in the last 20 years.

>pathetic hud
>obtrusive "X"
>those animations

Attached: 1555043602830.png (212x218, 83K)

It was a team of suits without a doubt.

That UI is fucking awful

Attached: 1498124560313.png (499x458, 207K)

>uses a 9mm revolver

kek

everything will be daijoubu

Attached: bear.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

the first trailer which is supposed to hook you up already looked underwhelming as fuck
also
>zombies
>open world
>survival
this game is like 5 years late

>radar display that shows threats, dead people, your bike, and more
Why not just trust players to use their eyes?

same.

its just kinda uninteresting. probably not a bad game, but who even cares about zombies anymore? if this came out around 2008-2012 it would have killed it sales wise

Project Zomboid, anyone?

FUCKING ZOMBIES IN 2019

Attached: 1466660371498.jpg (1484x1484, 379K)

why couldn't they just make a biker game why does it have to be zombieshit

there are threads about it constantly
>"no one cares about this game!"
>makes a thread about it every 2 hours

>captured on ps4pro
Holy fuck dead on arrival

some shill posted this the other day thinking it looked good, lmao

the animations are soo fucking uncanny valley and spastic

what little they showed looked kinda uninspired and janky, and I really didn't like the characters. Bikers are gay

Looks good. Sony never makes bad games.

I always find it funny how biker boomers on their Harleys manage to simultaneously put on the image of being "rebellious" and "bad" yet also perfectly represent the establishment.

there are only a handful of games with bamham combat
sleeping dogs
mad max
shadow or mordor/war
and some of the assassin's creed
that's it

Who knows, maybe it'll surprise us and actually be good.

its like they were going out of their way the make the most generic game of all time

>animal bear
>not a gay bear

>using threads on Yea Forums as an indicator of success

OHH HAHAHABHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 120401.png (327x316, 188K)

I think it's gonna be good but I'm not like .. hyped for it. Will play and buy day one
More hyped for wwz because I went from 360 to PS4 and haven't played l4d with my Bros since. If wwz gets a no mercy map WOO

The gameplay looks like shit

I'm gonna give it a redbox rental unless the reviews are giving it 3-4/10 scores

Attached: gotta blast.png (500x431, 259K)

You are missing all the games that took inspiration from Bamham combat and incorporated the worst elements of Bamham combat.

This doesn't look half bad for a PS2 game!

>captured on PS4 Pro

Oh... oh my.

Both of these look absolutely fucking terrible, especially the animations.

Attached: 1532079398152.png (356x352, 197K)

of course not, sony isn't spending millions on telling their retard fanboys that it's the best game ever

Lmao no, people would still be screeching about stronk womyn. Plus anyone who buys a game based on the fucking gender of the MC needs to neck themselves.

eat ma period

Embarrassing.

After Sekiro how can anybody take this seriously?

>Nintendo fans, having already played their one game for the first six months of 2019 (Yoshi) have to complain about other companies’ titles

yiikes

Attached: A087E75A-CDF2-4DC7-8A95-9C3AC40BE00E.png (300x486, 305K)

I can practically hear the slapstick cartoon noises.

>they forgot to shill their game on Yea Forums
fucking lol

>Reviews only one day before release
>Mortal Kombat 11 out same week and review embargo of that game is next Friday
They really are not confident in this game at all if they are letting Mortal Kombat 11 have all the limelight

>15 fps framerate

they went for this "its a zombie survival crafting open world indie-ish game, so its ok if its looks like shit" shtick.
that same attitude also made fallout 76 fail.

how are they not confident? They’re not hidng the game and published one hour of raw gameplay months ago, when it was still on alpha. There’s tons of footage out there for you to decide if the game is for you.

how is this indie in any way? What other zombie true open world (not sandbox like State of Decay and Dead Rising) games have actual hordes and a story?

Attached: 43C4680B-0EFC-4803-A2AA-C9F5D8D74069.jpg (679x452, 61K)

didnt they release a big demo that made everyone realise its bad?

>indie-ish
It's not at all the production value is sky high, there will be some stuff that doesn't look great but that's the nature of games this scale

Because even with the footage (Which looked terrible even when scripted), every preview has been damning by saying the shooting and hand to hand combat is bad and the game is boring. The freaker horde luring mechanic is just like luring animals to outposts in Far Cry 5/Assassin's Creed. It's not unique in the slightest and just a Far Cry clone without the interesting parts of other Far Cry clones like Dying Light or Homefront: The Revolution. And this was as far back as PAX. It's got all the signs of a 50-60 Metacritic title.

Yeah, not impressive at all. This game is half the price and comes out in 3 days.

nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=6tnnMdjI_Go

Luckily there's a website that's more your speed.

Nah. There was preview event for journos and they all enjoyed it

>I expect shit, but there's one feature that I'll use to justify supporting garbage

Well you can return to reddit at any time

Sony keeps trying to steal my money but they keep making shit games. They think I'm going to pay money for a brown and gray zombie game that should have come out in 2011, fuck off. You have to be a desperate cunt to buy this at launch

>the production value is sky high

Maybe you mean the budget. But budget doesn't directly translate into production value. Most of the footage shown was janky as fuck. The recent footage has been better in this regard but I bet there will still be plenty of jank to be seen while actually playing through the entire game.

It looks so incredibly generic.
It's like a fake game you would see someone play in the background of a film.

Attached: 1464863597763.gif (336x256, 401K)

It looks like the least interesting thing I've ever seen. I liked TLOU by the way.

>This is coming out next week and has better horde technology than Days Gone for $20 less
youtube.com/watch?v=zgkZjogzMBI

Stopped watching at this exact moment

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1028x578, 883K)

I thought this shit was cancelled

>tfw you finally realized all of Sony's "original" IPs lack any sort of originality

Attached: ...3.jpg (381x378, 52K)

It took you 13 years to realize this?

I don't even know what game that is.
If you follow modern western gaming consider suicide.

This
Not like there’s much to discuss anyways

It wasn't always like this.

Go back faggot

you forgot 18 frames a second

They tap into their inner 14 year old but realize they still have jobs

Smart.
Or you can watch a YT video of it since it’s 80% cut scenes anyway

MK11 will make days gone completely irrelevant

Only diversity can defeat the zombie apocalypse.

No white person in sight, no thanks. It's cool they made it 20 dollars less so more black people could buy it.

many of the japanese devs are now coming to PC, and you really start to see how shitty western games and sonys "exclusives" really are.

Not on PC or Switch so it's bad.

I can see it now
>Action movie
>He’s playing days gone
Whatcha playing?
>GameCube Mom!
>With an unplugged snes controller

Attached: 51B87681-2469-4893-B9B4-9E1344AA00EF.jpg (720x810, 100K)

If you play non japanese games on PlayStation you are the scum of the earth

Remember they literally own their entire existence to copying Nintendo and replacing gameplay with cinematic cutscenes
They’ve been doing this since PS1

Enjoy playing nothing instead, you pretentious weeb.

the fact you post this shows how stupid and low IQ you are.
I own a PS4 console. I own every sony console. I won't buy this game because it looks like absolute dog shit.

Attached: 1550468075950.jpg (900x900, 109K)

what's even there to talk about it? it's just another cinematic game, I'm fucking sick of those already

looks fucking horrific

>Spear
>Uses it like a spear once then does some weird shit

>we want the 3 animated frames per second weeb audience

At first the game seemed to be bland but not that bad and could be actually fun with the huge amount of zombies going after you.

But the more they show of the game now the worse it looks, I won't discard it until it comes out and see what people think about and more gameplay videos, but I don't feel like this game will pass the 80 score mark.

>God of War bad
>Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice on PC good!
>Uncharted / Horizon Zero Dawn bad
>Tomb Raider on PC good!
>The Last of Us bad
>The Evil Within 2 on PC good!
You faggots have cried wolf far too many times already.

Have you seen Ghosts? They have 3 top notch studios, Santa Monica Studio, Naughty Dog and Guerrilla Games, the others are just playing catch up with borrowed tech and it shows.

I love how the spear dude decides to eat every fucking slash

>nig nog
>nig nog with a vagina (supposedly)
>fat cholo gangbanger
>qt asian grill
Gee, I wonder what character is going to get picked first?

>that animation

Attached: 1552778783841.png (1920x1080, 1.47M)

I don't care about the rest, but EW1 and 2 are unironically better games than TLoU.

>Jerry, Boss needs you to work on Days Gone. You gotta tighten up the graphics on level 3

I own every Sony console, a PSP, Vita, and PSTV.

I forgot Days Gone was a game until I saw this thread. I'm definitely not buying it.

Attached: 1544947297445.jpg (483x589, 78K)

Id say Media Molecule and Sony Japan are among them, tho Media Molecule got stuck with Dreams too much time so many people forgot about them and Sony Japan makes good games but sometimes they are chained to help with some shit games like Knack.

Polyphony Digital is still living on Gran Turismo's name until they die, I miss when they other games like Omega Boost.

And then you have Sucker Punch which managed to make a name with Sly Cooper series and Infamous 1 and 2 but after Infamous Second Son I don't know what to expect from them, but they have always been on the shadow of the rest instead of going their own way like Media Molecule.

Sony needs an overhaul of their studios, today only Naughty Dog, Sony Santa Monica, Guerrilla Studios, Media Molecule and Sony Japan are vital for them, Polyphony Digital will be there as long Gran Turismo lives but Sucker Punch doesn't seem necessary, Sony Bend Studios doesn't either, those many smaller studios that makes experimental games aren't needed either, Sony has a couple of studios that exists for the sake of it but would be better if they forgot about them and bought a couple of studios, I feel like they missed their chance at getting From Software to work for them exclusively and not so long ago they basically lost Team ICO since their head left to make indie games from now on.

From Software is too niche for Sony, that's why they didn't buy them out before Kadokawa did so. Why bother employing a team of 200+ developers who create niche games, when you can have a team like Santa Monica who makes games that sell 3 million copies in one day? Their "vision" right now big budget, cinematic and accessible games, they said as much by claiming they want to cut down on the amount of games they make and just focus on a few larger ones. Sony would have bought Insomniac Games if they didn't want to remain independent also, they're a good studio when given something decent to work with.

PC fags seething

Attached: 2ec[1].png (327x316, 208K)

I hope Sony realizes that AAA aren't the only worthwhile games they can make, some of their AA games they made are among the best of their catalogue of exclusives, and it helps to ease the drought between AAA releases because recently there are rumors of Ghosts being pushed to 2020 instead of 2019 like it was originally planned leaving only Days Gone and Dreams for this year.

Sony is already killing the PS4, The Last of Us Part 2 and Death Stranding will be the last games and I doubt Death Stranding won't be pushed for PS5 instead as a launch title.

>AI literally just strolls up to player character holding a baseball bat while player character has a shotgun

Attached: Days Gone Ambush.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

rent free

this game looks like ass

>the absolute state of sony

>ill reverse shill a movie game instead dof the GOTY world war z that's out in 3 days...

lol fuck off. EW2 is just a lazy TLoU ripoff which abandons it's established play style after only 2 open areas.

First attempt from Bend Studios to make an AAA game since forever on PS4, the main problem here is that Days Gone is probably the only AAA game they have to release this year, seems like Ghosts, The Last of Us 2 and Death Stranding are going for 2020 and past year we had God of War and Spider-Man, this year we only have Days Gone and that's really underwhelming, I hope MediEvil remake turns out way better.

bamham

Because some peoples are retards and wont notice things that right under their noses

>let's make a zombie game
>white humans are bad guys again, zombies aren't the threat
yeah they can go fuck themselves again

I don't intend to play Tsushima for the combat, we have Sekiro for hot ninja action.
I play Tsushima for the atmosphere and walking slowly in a snowy village until a bunch of scripted goons attack me and I can live out my samurai powerfantasy.

Showing bad combat doesn't change my expectations

>PlayStation exclusive
[insert ironic post here]

I hate ugly UI in games

my last 2 numbers will be the metacritic score

It's gonna bomb hard.
RIP Bend and Syphon Filter

PCObese are seething.

What game?
Ladder moving simulator 2?

Syphon Filter was dead after a long time, they themselves made it clear that the story ended after that PSP game so even if Days Gone did well Syphon Filter won't be brought back.

Fpbp

Don't you ever get tired of this? This isn't team Xbox where every game comes out sub 70, to little to no fanfare. Like it or not, Days Gone is here to stay.

45 minutes of gameplay from an early copy. Get it before Sony does cause holy shit it looks awful

youtube.com/watch?v=EXFN6MLAZ98

Because I've already played it. It's a reskin of Uncharted, TLoU, GoW 4, etc.

They feel like the opposite to me. Like they made the games with the plot coming second, but written in a way that would make their target audience feel like it's the director's vision so the whole package seems more mature when really it's just snake oil for plebs that would've trashed it had it been a movie.

>shaky cam

Attached: 1547404661253.jpg (750x896, 405K)

I bet this will age well.

Attached: Wolves Can Teleport Through Walls.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

It's still better though. TLoU has 3 enemy types and no actual boss fights.

>have to sit through this mauling animation to take 10% of your hp in damage
it should take more

Are we sure From didn't work on this?

Demon Souls 2 fucking when, Sony

BUT MUH SNOYKINOS

>Beat a guy to death with a bay
>+50 XP
Adding leveling to non RPGs is the worst trend in modern having, it destroys all balance and atmosphere top trick people into feeling good about themselves

Literally never

One can only hope that maybe someday Demon Souls will be free from copyright hell and get a remaster

Yea Forumstards just love to be wrong
it's like anons' favorite pass time around here

kek

Attached: 1400529031216.jpg (508x504, 84K)

Got a bad feeling about this one, scoob.
I predict 75 on Metacritic

Zombies are passe

What I want to know is where's the caveman?

syphon filter 1 and 2 were so good, why the fuck are these guys making zombie shoot #9016?

Attached: 1479185201412.jpg (410x410, 27K)

>b-BUT NINTENDO

>zombie survival game
>normal fucking wolves
woah seems really...interesting...

Is that James Franco?

>fragile white phaggot
every time

That user has literally never called any of those games good.
Why the fuck do people on this board use the "B-BUT YOU CALLED THIS OTHER THING GOOD THO!" argument? It doesn't work because you're making bullshit assumptions to save your narrative and you have no proof whatsover of what the user likes/dislikes unless they explicitly tell you, which in this case, they haven't.

Sony probably thought they were being cool by giving the developers of Bubsy 3D a chance and funding their new project while devoting a large sum of money to marketing it.
But they'll soon learn. They'll know the price for trying to play the good guy when the game drops.

Attached: 1537281049278.png (500x888, 516K)

>those load times
Jesus christ

The lighting is so flat when the game is overcast. Makes me miss the ambient lighting of TLOU.

Attached: Game.png (1907x1063, 3.09M)

Not trying to argue but list them. I know one indie game(stories path of destinies) did bamham combat at its bare minimum and showed just how bad it can be without the gimmicks the popular games do.

They don't have better horde tech than Days Gone.

There are white people later in the trailer, one hobo looking guy, discount lara croft, some baldy gunner and redhead waifu, wonder if you can play them instead of the mutt squad.

Nah there are a bunch more PS4 games including Dreams that are releasing this year.

Dying Light is still the best zombie game.

Attached: Bugged Game Mechanics Wooooow.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>listening to EZA podcast
>dudes are creaming their yoga pants over this game
I don’t get it. Why do people care so much for trash zombie games?

Is this... dare I say it... EUROJANK???

Christ that looks awful.

The irony is that it would look a lot better if it didn't copy generic triple-A staples like the zoomed in view for shooting or the canned takedown animations.

What in the HOLY fuck is this?!

when will video games actually incorporate gore?? I'm so tired of seeing someone get mauled by a bear but not even any blood on his clothes much less chunks of skin taken out of him
It's 2019 is it still that hard to incorporate gore into a quicktime animation?

Attached: 1553016942045.jpg (611x686, 37K)

>Slow mo so you can truly appreciate the guy parrying the air 3 feet away from the other guy's sword
lmao Imagine being involved in this game and seeing this shit being the final product, specially after everyone loved Sekiro

ANOTHER FUCKING ZOMBIE GAME! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

They probably wanted to make money, and they know snoys will buy the Premium Deluxe Collectors Edition for $159.99 in droves

>don't have to aim your swing; just press a button, sit back, and let the Sony Entertainment System Playstation 4 play the game for you

No it isn't, and it's also shit.

It looks like they stole animations from DayZ, cut out about 50% of the animation, then called it a day

This feels so painfully slow, look at how fucking hard is for that nigga to turn, it looks like he is underwater

AAA has become so stagnant. It's pretty depressing. I wish the entire market would just crash

Just another "gruff white male protagonist" these developers gotta get with the times.
I need to see a disabled Muslim trans activist fighting exclusively white male zombies to be interested.

Embargo lifts the day before release. To give you context, Bloodborne, Astrobot, and Spider-Man all had their embargoes lifted a day before the release.

That driving feel straight out of Just Cause 2

I pre-ordered it.
I like motorbikes.

Attached: 175x175bb.jpg (175x175, 2K)

Doesn't look very good at all. I might be regretting my $10 pre-order for this game now.

That was Anthem user

You're a fucking bitch, FUCK YOU!

Cant wait to this be GOTY and make everyone here mad like GOW did.It would be even better since it would make LoU2 fags mad too

Attached: 1529770494641.jpg (334x334, 88K)

>talking to weebs about games
Lol no.

Nah, I'd rather get Dying Light 2, than this shit.

Attached: volatiles.gif (500x250, 548K)

>LoU2 fags
Wrong site, r*dditor.

I predict somewhere from 90-95. It looks like it deserves a 60 at best though.

fucking when.
no news since the reveal

Was that a button prompt? Just a circle flashing in a random spot of the screen?

Looks like shit, and the person playing this is a fucking moron.

We should be talking about State of Decay 2 instead.

I hope it is not epic store.

I loved the parkour in DL, but this sequel better build upon it significantly.

>post-apocalyptic setting
>not only going under the speed limit, but chugging along at 10mph on a bike

Attached: 1533500611003.jpg (307x309, 18K)

>I hope it is not epic store.
What are the chances of that happening, though?

Original = Good
Proven concept = Bad

Attached: 1554284029653.png (1000x432, 165K)

Same

Nah with the amount of generic open world mechanics ripped from other games I don't see it getting more than 85. Low 80s is a safe bet. The story will probably be the deciding factor.

I'm sick of the post apcolpyse. How about they set this game in the French and Indian war?

Attached: 66583664_p0.png (900x633, 1005K)

>its ok when new vegas does it

Sour fucking grapes. It's become so predictable at to the point it's gotten pathetic.

What does it mean?

I only watched 5 minutes of gameplay and I’m already bored

the amount of seething by PC and Nintendo fags in this thread lmao

Oh come on.
Sekiro has gameplay bloat; Ghosts' combat looks natural and realistic.

>all those days gone developing this piece of shit
What a waste of human resources.

Kek

Easy Allies are literally easy allies to publishers.

Gameplay looks like shit.
t.PC+PS4

Attached: 1539774751549.png (420x420, 85K)

This is the reason why I sold my ps4. I have always been a major sony fan and owned all their consoles because they used to be this company that would fund crazy new ideas all the fucking time. But since Microsoft entered the business and brought their murikan appealing dudebro cancer with them, Sony has been trying to do the same by pandering to the lowest common denominator possible and became a shallow husk of their former selves.

Every single time one of these "masterpieces" come out, there's always an extremely aggressive marketing campaigns fostering them because they know people will buy any mediocre product as long as there are ads shoving it down their throats. Then said "masterpiece" comes out, one or two weeks go by and nobody even remembers they were ever a thing. I mean, just look at Spiderman and God of War. What the fuck even was that? Did they even come out? It feels like they never even did, specially Spiderman, which completely fucking vanished from night to day not even a week post release.

Sony went from funding crazy original stuff all the time to making extremely safe beat formulas that don't bring a slice of innovation and rather just focus on presentation. Their games became slow walking and talking simulations where you're supposed to be awed at the scenery and the camera lens flare on the screen. AI, controls and general gameplay be damned. TLOU for example is only remotely enjoyable on the highest difficulties but even then the AI is so fucking terrible on that game it's genuinely immersion breaking. And I fucking hated that bitch with passion. I thought I would be able to make the choice being sacrificing her or saving her and when that doctor asks Joel to leave the room so they can mess with her brain I tried to, but hey, this is a modern AAA western dogshit and you're meant to follow the script, so I had to save her and pretend I was moved by this generic piece of shit of an ending.

Attached: 1523130676736.jpg (750x960, 99K)

It's over, Xbros...
youtube.com/watch?v=m_KdHWzY6nU

I don't care what you fun-hating malcontents say. I'm looking forward to it.

Attached: days gone digital deluxe preorder.png (1354x356, 62K)

Sony was really only ever good when it came to their japanese stuff. And now the company has moved to fucking commiefornia of all places. They might as well be EA.

I won't be surprised since techland are now independent. desu I wouldn't mind even

I’m waiting to buy it for cheap in a month or two. Looks like an alright game

But why the digital deluxe edition? Just get a regular one of you're so bent on buying yet another open world zombie game.

S*ny was always stupid as fuck. I'm grateful for Team ICO which is no more, but I'm convinced ps1 was a fluke. Both ps2 and ps3 were as shit as it gets as far as hardware goes, difference being ps2 was carried by the success of DVD.

Get a bike, sissy

looks like some AA eurojank

If I end up really liking the game, I'll have wished I had it. If I end up disliking it, the difference of $10 means nothing to me.

Zombies will never stop being cool you limp dick, beta boys.

> Both ps2 and ps3 were as shit as it gets as far as hardware goes
What a retarded zoomer faggot. PS2 was still at that point where consoles were ahead of PCs. The Japanese Ministry of Trade almost wasn't able to get approval for international release because it had 128 bit encryption (over the 56 max allowable) and the CPU was as strong as current missile guidance systems.

Days Gone will get a sequel long before we see any Microsoft project come to fruition.

This. There was a big international scare when Iraq bought like 6000 of them, making people think they were using them for a supercomputer or something.

I miss worrying about Saddam. :(

>mauled by a fucking bear
>not only survives with everything intact but continues fighting
First RDR2 now this

Attached: drawstring_bag,x1404-bg,f8f8f8.u2.jpg (1435x1404, 321K)

I think you're joking, but do you think missile guidance systems need a very strong cpu?
>128 bit encryption
That means jack shit.

I'm not joking, you're just too Fortnite to know about it. Google Iraq PS2 scare.

Zombie games peaked with Dead Rising 2:Off The record.

Emotion Engine entered mass production in 1999, same year Intel released Pentium 3. ps2 was a huge pain to develop for, same as ps3.

This is the dumbest criticism I have ever read on this board. I am right there with you on the bandwagon for this game faceplanting, but what do you expect the game or any game for that matter to do? That is like saying
>"Wow, my character has health? So when he gets shot, he has no permanent damage like in real life? What a shit mechanic"
Do you want to get injured in the first fight of the game and have your guy just be an amputee or cripple for the rest of the game?

retard

people only "care" about TLOU2 here just to troll
same goes with this piece of shit game, fuck off

That's the same marketing scheme they used for ps3. The fact that the cpu was good for calculations when used in clusters doesn't mean it was good for video games.

Like what?

There will probably be an option to turn it off.

The animations aren't even as smooth as Arkham Knight's.

the fact that they focusing on story and player choices instead of combat and traversal worries me

I'm getting sick of every buzzword Yea Forums spouts on a second by second basis but there's nothing you can do, mate.

Why does this game feel like it should have came out in 2005?

Attached: 1456281749149.jpg (720x960, 70K)

GoT isn't even out and got BTFO by Nioh and Sekiro.

That's not Sekiro DLC or new From game, what do you want? Western games are in Dark Ages now.

Attached: 1515616972165.png (483x561, 443K)

>he thinks limp crippling mechanics will make a game fun
>he thinks realism is fun

The fuck? Is that zombie using chi?

Way to date yourself, zoomer.

The only zombie game I have ever remotely liked was L4D2.

I'm quite the old fuck actually. Off The Record fixed quite a few gameplay issues with 2 and plays like a proper mix of 1 and 2. The series went full mediocre with 3 and 4 shit the bed.

>getting caught in the mouth of a bear isn't an instant kill as it clamps its jaw shut around you
I'm not going to pretend I know a damn thing about bears, but wouldn't getting overpowered by one equal death almost instantly or at the very least eternally scarred if you somehow managed to escape? I don't feel like a badass for surviving, I feel like the game gave me too much leeway. Sometimes there should just be things that kill you the moment they catch you so you're forced to devise ways of escaping, wounding the predator so it leaves you alone, or diverting its attention away instead of just tanking it out like the webm.

>starts with a minute long loading screen
they better be patching that
wait is the title card a hidden loading screen too? why does the main menu not appear until five minutes in? if that's the game and not the video then jesus

there were already pc games in 2000 that had to be cut down for ps2

It's not for Yea Forums

But for what it's worth, the shilling is working on me. I read a few previews and it sounds like they really like what they made.

He's actually a 300 year old immortal from great Ba Yu Gu clan who were sleeping under the soil.

Attached: 1402153359741.gif (322x324, 83K)

Jesus fucking Christ this looks like an early PS3 game. Why the fuck are Sony hyping this up to the same extent as Uncharted and shit?

I'm buying it cuz there's nothing to play anyway.

Attached: 1549304450501.png (1050x903, 1.45M)

>gameplay bloat

Is it just me or is the intro ripping off MGSV?

It runs on Unreal Engine 4 actually

Except if you get caught you immediately lose in a cutscene... how the fuck is that still a thing in 2019? At the very least have them immediately start shooting and make it clear it's an unwinnable fight.

>game isn't out for another 2 weeks
>Yea Forums is already fuming
Based

>play

>Let's make the player waste time in a unwinnable fight instead of making him restart right away
Did you work on Left Alive ? I hope you never design games again

>I need to see a disabled Muslim trans activist fighting exclusively white male zombies to be interested.
This but unironically. I'd like to see the most snowflake MC possible just to accelerate the degeneration.

Attached: 1451328512895.png (917x533, 957K)

> WE HATE SONY NOW
lol cope

That makes it more embarrassing.

>defending this garbage stealth that forces you into a hyper-restrictive developer-mandated playstyle
I hope YOU never design games faggot. Developers should have realized this kind of stealth was garbage last generation.

>Most recent games are Vita Uncharted games
>Made Bubsy 3D
What on earth did anyone here expect?

Why do the good guys have to lose?

>SIE Bend Studio
More like Bender Studio lol

Remember the last biker game? How did that go again? Oh yeah universally, the worst game ever made.

Attached: Gone.png (746x730, 794K)

>Ghost of cuckishima
>western
>aaa
>cinematic
>open world
>might as well be zombies enemies
>bamham melee combat

Attached: 1273455961838.jpg (270x237, 12K)

I wonder if Sucker Punch had a talent drain since InFamous 2.

>30 hr main campaign
>Hordes of 50-500
>1200 random events
>Every interior can be entered
>Dense open world filled with secrets

>Sony took it down
Very, very confident

Is it possible to make a more generic cover art? Seriously, name a single game that has a more uninspired cover art than this.

>three of the thugs are melee
>only one has a rifle and is taking his sweet has time lining the shot
In the time it took for their sniper to fire, the player could've rode up the rode and past these guys or drive up, hop off, kill the one asshole actually using a gun, then deal with the other three. Also why the fuck is he driving so slow? Does driving fast make too much noise for the zombies?

>Implying Yea Forums gives a shit about the vast majority of games (even good ones) that come out

Something not having a thread on Yea Forums prior to release means literally nothing. Some of my favourite games of all time never had threads here before release, and they did really really well for themselves.

>that slowmo when he shoves him
For what fucking purpose? It's not as if it's emphasizing some cool moment, it's just a guy flying back.

80 is what reviewers give god awful games that have marketing budgets huge enough where they can't give it the 30 it deserves.

Is this game some sort of joke? It looks god awful.

>Defeat the bear!
No fucking shit

>looks like an early PS3 game
This is one of those cases where you really should listen to people when they say you need glasses. Unless you meant early PS4 and missed by one key.

looks like shit

Fuck off Sony. If you didn't want it to look like arse then maybe you should have farmed it off to someone who gives a shit and didn't make Bubsy 3D.
>It only looks slightly less shit
LOL

Have you ever seen a dog aggressively chewing a toy? My dog thrashes her head around wildly trying to tear that damn thing apart and she's just doing it for fun. One time a chipmunk was near my house and she fucking bolted to it and chewed it to shreds before I could take 2 steps toward it. Now imagine a 1500 pound bear with teeth and claws as long as your fingers doing that and trying to kill you.

>have to constantly search for gas or your bike becomes useless
I really hate how many modern games have these tacked on survival elements.

Attached: annoyed amphibian.jpg (251x242, 11K)

The more variables there are, the more things they can sell as micro transactions.

If anything I'll just watch fights with the hordes on youtube, it could be a spectacle. The rest of the game with dumb survival shit and like 5 hours of cutscenes can fuck off

I'd be much more interested in this if it was a straight up action game with no annoying rpg or loot and crafting and survival shit. God I hate this shit so much in nearly all modern games.

So Dead Rising 1?

The first gameplay reveal video with the protagonist senselessly emptying all his ammo into the zombie horde for no reason really put me off of the game.

>wolf patiently waits for you to reload, rack the slide and slowly fire 2 shots at it from 5 feet away before attacking

Dead rising one had level up and weapon degradation didnt it?

Alright. I know some of you anons got early copies. What's the story? Is it just muh dead wife? Or is there any interesting characters? Main guy looks about as interesting as moldy bread.

Attached: tumblr_p2thpyRRhN1r7sijxo1_500.gif (500x271, 3.75M)

holy shit it does

>could have done something interesting with trying to outrun the zombies but they have more stamina than you so you have to get creative with the environment to kill them or reach safety
>nope, just have to shoot them lol

Reminder Yea Forums literally said GoW would flop.
I'm sure they'll be right this time........

Yes but two differences

A)It's semi-random level ups with a fixed end result and you level up quickly so you don't have to stop and think about upgrade choices or grind.

B)It had weapon degradation but no crafting so it's to keep you using what's local instead of having to grind resources. 2 onwards had crafting.

I am honestly annoyed Dead Rising 3 went for the standard level up system, one of my favourite parts of replaying 1/2/OTR is making due with whatever power I get, if it gives me a choice, I'll just default to whatever's useful.

Gore takes extra effort. And you know they just don't care anymore.

Zombie shit is like 10 years to late, mate. Medieval japan is the new hot.

new Syphon Filter when?

What if Medieval Japan but with Zombies?

This shit looks like fucking Ride to Hell: Retribution 2

what's up with this RDR2 rippoff shit?

Attached: Red-Dead-Redemption-2-600x338.jpg (600x338, 47K)

>mfw this post

Your bait game is strong, user.

Attached: 1542405764436.png (1166x968, 1.3M)

Also remember the Spiderman threads before release kek.
Please tell me this board isn't biased when it comes to exclusives......

Attached: Dr5ZrvMV4AAwDqW.jpg (1080x1080, 190K)

Fuckin' based. We both know everyone shitting on the game ITT is afraid to be casual filtered by a mauler freak or the tinies hordes.

>Reminder Yea Forums literally said GoW would flop.
6 million is a flop for high budget single player games. RDR2 on PS4 alone has done like 17 million.

Are any of those really a viable candidate for 2018 GOTY?

The bikes look arcadey and weightless as fuck

RDR2 is definitely the mot relevant retail game from 2018. GoW has won a lot of awards for it's worth. I guess.

>Have you ever seen a dog aggressively chewing a toy?
I've seen my dog do that along with tearing into two birds when she was a puppy. Figured a bear wouldn't struggle with mauling a human either.

10M actually. Also, God of War also didn't have a 750M+ budget with a team of 2000, retard. At $60 a pop, GoW made it's budget back in less than 72hrs. Don't @me smooth brain.

Except after Red Dead's bear attack Arthur is all torn up and bloody

>Not selling Rockstar numbers means it failed
Pffffhahahhahahahahaha are you genuinely retarded?
Also the 6 mil number is from Vgchartz which just literally makes up numbers.
resetera.com/threads/god-of-war-surpasses-9-million-players.65720/

Arthur gets pretty fucked up by animals. If the bears or cougars fuck you up in the snowy mountain regions you can even see blood everywhere from the animal and Arthur and Arthur drips blood through the snow as he's walking. This is ridiculously meh in comparison.

It's too video gamey right?
I just don't get how these are the same people who complain about muh realism

As generic as it is I was gonna play cause why not fuck around in some zombie sandbox until I found out you have to wear that gay biker outfit through the whole game, no other outfits, no armors no nothing just a gay backwards hat and denim vest like an ass muncher

>Sometimes there should just be things that kill you the moment they catch you
it wouldn't be cinematic enough for snoy standards

Completely forgot this game even existed to be honest.
I'm pretty sure when it came on last years E3 I got up to go for a piss instead of watching it.

Attached: 1531323110577.jpg (1242x1222, 132K)

Console war shitters really are brain dead as fuck.
There's tons of things you can complain about the game yet you still pick the lowest hanging fruit?

That's exactly why though, they can't be bothered to have interesting mechanics so they let you survive because an instakill would be frustrating otherwise

Fucking Mercenaries 2 looked better than this.

Lol this isn't a genuine complaint.
Not every game needs virtual dress up.

okay

Attached: 1479215504999.jpg (417x402, 49K)

Jesus crist that grey filter on everything.

Unless it's bringing something new to the table that provides a good spin on the concept then there's no point to it.

So everything except experimental indie shit is bad lmao

I'm not saying that. Many other games manage to try and do something different where as this game seems to have absolutely nothing original going on in it.

It's a survival game, you're supposed to fuck up, die, and learn from your mistakes. Even Breath of the Wild doesn't spawn you that far from where you last died, don't see why this game can't. If you encounter something out of your hands then either try to deal with it or go in the other direction until you can. It'll still be there when you come back later.

>already preordered collectors edition

STAY MAD, PCFAGS

It doesn't matter if it's original or not.
As long as everything is executed well it's good.

and do you think a sony exclusive will manage that? I sure hope you don't

I'm not talking about this game particular since it doesn't really interest me that much.
Also yes for the past Sony exclusives. Especially from last year

After watching trailers, i have the feeling i already played this game. Multiple times.
So no, nothing of interest here.

>"As long as everything is executed well it's good".
>Hitboxes and clipping is broken as fuck
>Terrible AI
>Awful animations

Attached: Hahahahahahahaha.jpg (913x1024, 84K)

First off it's a derivative uninspired Farcry knock off with some State of Decay lightly sprinkled on top.

On top of being a knock off it's competing with Mortal Kombat 11. Mortal Kombat is well established and known ip loved by normies and kids.

It was stupid for an unknown and new ip to launch on the same day as the world's biggest fighting franchise. It never stood a chance. Especially with it's over used setting and derivative style.

Attached: shane-miranda-by-shane-miranda-mortal-kombat-xi-cover-art.jpg (1332x850, 155K)

The last one like this I played was assassins creed 2 I believe

the word you're looking for is owe

Good job you NPC
As long as retards like you have money to burn the western games industry will never return to pre-2007 levels

Attached: DrFtwJGVAAAAk8E.jpg (1024x504, 94K)

Cope, Boon. Livestream your suicide when Days Gone tops the charts.

I know nothing about this game.
Based on the first trailed that came out years ago, i thought it was just going to be a The Last of Us wannabe and stopped caring.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on it?

Attached: 1291822312327.jpg (429x410, 67K)

Generic zombie game #3,879

Biggest draw is being a Bethesda like open world filled with unpredictable situations and surprises. There's more freedom in this game than expected.

Nigger bears and cougars most of the time kill you if you get attacked by one of them in RDR2

fat cholo

unironically

Embargo Lifts on Thursday, 25th April 2019

North America: 5am PDT / 6am MDT / 7am CDT / 8am EDT
UK/Ire: 1pm BST
Europe: 2pm CEST / 3pm EEST
Asia/Oceania: 9pm JST / 8pm AWST / 10pm AEST

Set your clocks for shitposting, cause there's another two weeks of it.

As cookie-cutter as Sony's first party stuff has gotten, I really wish Sony Bend made a PS4 Syphon Filter. I loved the PSP ones. Days Gone however looks like Bend heard Naughty Dog was making "an emotional zombie game" and tried to do the exact same thing. Nothing about this game is interesting, and every aspect about it has been done better by other games. It can't stand on its own in any way, and i don't think i have been completely uninterested in a game like I have been with Days Gone

Attached: THIS IS FINE.png (617x537, 263K)

>Sony makes the same game 9 times over
>Microsoft makes the same stale franchises 9 times over
>Nintendo actually making new games and new IP
Switch emulation can't come soon enough

This would have been a hit in 2011

Buy a Switch and have Sex

>April 25th
>The same day Persona 5S is revealed
Absolutely nobody on Yea Forums will even care about Days Gone whatever the reception is
It simply is not a game made for Yea Forums, that's all

>I really wish Sony Bend made a PS4 Syphon Filter
100s of IPs they're just sitting on during this Sci Fi, military resurgence. Syphon Filter, G-Police, Colony Wars and more. Can't believe it. They don't even make Indies with these IPs.

I am Yea Forums's worst nightmare. I buy all major AAA western relameases day 1. They appeal to me and I usually have a lot of fun with them. I love open works games and cinematic story telling, and Days Gone is my most hyped game of the year so far.

Yeah that Link's Awakening game sounds like something really new and original
Totally not something I could have played on my Game Boy twenty years ago

Wasn't State of Decay 2 topping the NPD charts the month it released ? Why are people surprised that this sort of game may appeal to some ?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH SONY!!!!!?????? They show this game off at E3 2016 and they still haven't release it yet. It's have been almost 4 years since it's reveal.

seems to be

Except the difference is, I don't play games to be a snot nosed, backwards baseball cap wearing, motorcycle riding generic zombie fighter. However, I am interested in being a cool samurai sword fighter in a beautifully detailed world.

So this isn't a PS3 game?

>4 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENT WENT INTO THIS MEDIOCRE TRASH
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK SONY

Attached: 1501347425500.jpg (274x337, 16K)

>dude let me pull my shield to the side
>dude let me use the spear like a retard

State of Decay 2 was a buggy mess that wasn't as good as the first one and yet another notch in Microsoft's dismal track record

Is another DLC out, yet? Last I saw was the horde mode thing.

>Nintendo actually making new games and new IP
This is blatantly false.

Splatoon, Arms, Astral Chain.

Attached: 1553549387000.png (404x367, 118K)

Yeah a bunch of autistic jaded social outcasts aren't interested so it must be a flop.

it does look like shit though

By that logic then I can claim too that Sony is making new games and new IP
>Bloodborne
>Horizon Zero Dawn
>Gravity Rush
>Days gone

>capture on ps4 pro
Looks like it.

Attached: 1496693636007.jpg (245x245, 3K)

>Thread: Days Gone looks like a buggy, janky mess not worth $60. Includes video evidence from an early copy of massive clipping and hitbox issues alongside terrible animation and poor gameplay.
>Sonyfags: "IT'S MICROSHITS FAULT FOR MAKING A BUGGY, JANKY ZOMBIE GAME LAST YEAR"
Every goddamn thread.

Attached: Ah Shit Here we go again.png (400x263, 42K)

Cholo first for normal people
Asian next for weebu degens
Nogs last for whoever connected to the session slowest

i also gotta pick the cholo gangbanger

God this is hilarious

>P-Pwease stop bringing up State of Decay 2
Cope, Microdick.

Name one reason to buy this.

Attached: 1446698421451.jpg (548x500, 37K)

Splatoon 1&2 were developed by the same team who made Animal Crossing. And Arms was developed by the producer of Mario Kart. They both count as a brand new Nintendo IPs. Take the L.

Attached: l.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>Souls clone
>Three (3) "cinematic third-person action games"

Any game can be simplified like that

Splatoon
>Generic third person shooter

ARMS
>Generic arena fighter

Astral Chain
>Armored Core clone

Never said State of Degay was any good you retard but if you are defending this $60 shit pile then you never had any thinking skills smooth brain

Attached: Brainlets when will they learn.jpg (670x800, 63K)

That's still more variety than Sony

Not really. Especially coming from the company that releases nothing but Mario, Zelda and Smash.

Mario
>2D side scroller
Yoshi
>2D side scroller
Kirby
>2D side scroller

>"You see those freaks over there?"
>"Yeah"
>"They are from Yea Forums, we just need to say "I have news about a fromsoft playstation exclusive" and they will come runnin'"
>"Ready?"
>"Lets go"

Attached: days-gone_41880832714_o.jpg (3840x2160, 3.22M)

>days gone will get better reviews than dying light
i hate journos

Attached: d6ed09b057cfe43d8a867df0b025a854.png (578x429, 79K)

Exactly!
Even the best game even made can be derided by using a generic description.
Sony may be have a boner for over the shoulder cinematic third person shooters, but Nintendo "let's make a Metroid Prime 4" isn't any better. Both companies are creatively stalled.

>RDR2 on PS4 alone has done like 17 million.
Pure delusion.

Dying Light sucked, man.

Days Gone may be shit but Dying Light was just a reskinned Dead Island (shit)

>Dying Light was just a reskinned Dead Island
So you haven't played it, which means your opinion is worthless.

Dying Light was not good man. Hate to rip off that band aid

>days gone will get better reviews than mad max

It has dead island combat at its core and a shitty parkour system. It's just a reskinned Dead Island, as I said.

It was extremely good, but for some reason the journos seemed to like the DLC where you're walking a lot much more than the actual game based on movement and parkour.

Attached: 84288ee76f011e92783e6b1248329ea0.png (396x426, 64K)

>those animations
>sparks fly off the sword for no fucking reason

Attached: really.jpg (2400x1272, 956K)

>It was extremely good,
Maybe if you like eating shit, but we're trying to talk about good games here and neither Days Gone, or Dying Light are good.

>dead island combat
>shitty parkour
You still haven't played the game, as I said. Retarded Sonygroid.

Attached: 1555098694329.png (767x767, 480K)

>It was extremely good
>See? Some people said so.

This is literally Eurojank

Name some western games you like.

Attached: 1513245899_00C03117-275C-4CDE-A591-7118CA76CC38.jpg (428x344, 24K)

>DyingLight totally isn't just dead island bro!!!!
Deluded DL cuckold, I see.
>you just haven't played it!!!
I did, and it was so shitty and boring that I stopped playing it after 5 hours of pirating it. It was an absolute waste of time from both a gameplay perspective and a narrative perspective. Absolute garbage. you can keep coping for the rest of the thread but it doesn't change the fact that the game is shit.

Looking at the thumbnail I can't even recognize what this game is supposed to be.
Games like these all look the fucking same.

>Dark Souls rolling

Attached: 1470706171682.png (498x520, 18K)

Nice backpedal. Dying Light sucks.

What's so bad about it?

Go on user, name the western games you like, or is it impossible for you to do since you're just a braindead contrarian weeb who hates anything western anyway?

I don't know what this game is.

>2019
>I am forgotten

Attached: 1523725116479.gif (361x281, 2.1M)

>n-no!
>name your favorite western games!!!
You seriously think I'm going to waste my time amusing your gay coping mechanism because people ITT insulted your shit taste?

>if you don't like Dying Light you must be a weeb!

Attached: 1527302578125.png (324x313, 235K)

So I am right.
You haven't played the game, you're just coping with the fact that it's a thousand times better than Days Gone and the sequel is going to murder not only it, but TLoU 2 as well.

Keep seething little Sonyfag.

>exactly 1 minute apart

Attached: 1549505295734.png (645x773, 49K)

*TOOT*

Attached: 1528775294409.png (1367x770, 152K)

Ride to hell -tier.

He went to the Kamen Rider Baron School of Handling a Spear

Attached: Screaming Banana in Rogue.png (1280x720, 1.29M)

Cope

>So I am right.
You wish you were, shit eater.
>weeb
Nope, I just don't play shit games like Dying Light

Attached: 1536584489924.png (847x626, 114K)

You want me to name games I like so you can change the subject and attack the games I like. Literally any game I would write you would attack me over. Literally anything. Fuck you Dying Light sucks.

What PUBG mod is this?

Not him but I played it, right from when the main character parachuted into the not-dubai cityscape and got infected and had to find some random fucko called Rays or whatever for some stupid reason after meeting the ugly prepubescent sand fucker in the safe tower + his sister. I stopped caring at that point, the game was ass and I found this out really fast.
>name your favorite game then
why? So you can just say it's bad because people don't like your shitty zombie Dying Light rip off game?

Not bad.

>exactly 1 second apart
>one message sent from his phone, the other from pc
yikes

i want to see what kind of games you think are good if you think DL sucks. you can't even give any reasons apart from muh dead island despite it being not like dead island at all.

>Name some western games you like.
This is the most passive aggressive zoomer tactic and I hope you and your loved ones get hit by cars

>someone says a game I like sucks
>instead of defending it, let me ask what he likes and whatever he says I will say sucks and put him on the defensive

I am not kidding when I say humanity would have a lot to gain if you were not around anymore.

>not him
I'd say the same lol. same post structure, same arguments
>i dont like story so game bad
lol

I mean, you want to make a movie game like uncharted or last of us, why would you make it anything other than tps? TPS is the closest genre to film where there's a camera following the protagonist and capturing all of the action and linear plot.

There is literally no answer I can give you, no game that you won't attack. Dying light sucks.

Keep seething, retard. Not everyone arguing against you is a samefag like you want to think.

Attached: 1535880729491.png (1221x466, 64K)

I asked you to give reasons why you think the game is bad and apart from ITS SHIT BECAUSE I SAY SO nothing came out of it.
So I wanted to see what western games you like to see if you're just a weeb who hates anything made by westerners anyway since you had no arguments, so I guess I was right.

>despite it being not like dead island at all.
How delusional do you have to be to actually believe this?

no shit theres no you bcs the other one was sent from your phone.

next time dont press post at the exact same moment and maybe change your arguments/post structure.
its easy to recognize who is who.

I played both. I dropped Dead Island very quick because of how boring the movement and combat was, yet Dying Light added some fun movement options with the parkour and made some improvements to combat, like not being out of breath after 2 hits.

Now give me some reasons why Dying Light is apparently a bad game.

>fuck, multiple people are starting to call me a shit eater
>I know, I'll just say they're all samefags!!!!!!
The absolute state of your argument, keep eating shit I guess. Just don't get mad when people call you a shit eater.
>you hav eto like DL or you're a weeb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kek. My phone doesn't even have a data plan, so it would still show up as my same IP, you stupid tech illiterate fucker.

>wake up
>thread still here

gimme more (You)s

Attached: New Days Gone Gameplay - 21 Things You Didn't Know2.webm (1920x1080, 2.6M)

What if Days Gone is actually just a post-modern deconstruction of generic AAA western games?

Attached: 14312431543.jpg (2613x3900, 1.07M)

IT's a shit game. I don't need to explain myself to an autist incel like you

weird how only you are replying to me now

That was Sunset Overdrive.

>its bad because I say so
okay, keep being contrarian

Attached: loll.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Looks potentially comfy for 50% off some time after summer. I like to have a brain-off kind of open world game, and Odyssey was a bit of a letdown.

>before - it doesn't have reskinned dying light combat
>now - it added improvements to the combat!
I accept your concession.

>okay, keep being contrarian
What is wrong with that logic explain?

Cope.
>1 minute apart, samefag!
>uhhhh 1 second apart! obvious samefag!
kek

>contrarian
Dying Light isn't popular, so saying it's shit is the exact opposite of contrarianism.

>implying thats a bad thing
i avoid threads about new games for weeks

>dying light isn't popular
>92% positive reviews out of 83k reviews
>still has a very active community
>not popular

Attached: what.png (368x657, 257K)

still just you here
where did the other guy go?

>It's have been almost 4 years since it's reveal.
it's been less than three years since the reveal, and it comes out in two weeks
chill

Attached: sarah and deacon.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Rdr2 had proper markings scratches and bloodstains, and getting mauled by a bear would physically fuck you up. It was pretty good, but would go away after a while. But that makes sense from a design standpoint.

>its score is high so it's popular
>i'm going to assume you mean steam, which is a lie because it's sitting at 60k and has gone on sale for pennies
>""""very active"""" community kek
Yeah, popular my asshole. You're still trying to argue that this game isn't shit?
>b-but my 92!

>gameplay bloat
10/10

>PC
LMAO
You mean Switchlets.

Cope.

Attached: 1546458805107.webm (800x450, 2.78M)

Dying Light is a good game, eat shit nigger.

Attached: file.png (1152x782, 115K)

>the vast majority of people enjoy it
>still active playerbase due to it STILL being supported and getting updates
>but its bad because i said so. i dont need to say why!

Attached: 268dba6b6026f83c15d921e4faea0407.png (506x350, 242K)

>1 minute between each other

Hmmmmm

>only 3k playing
>but my 92k!
KEK
Nope, it's fucking garbage and people already told you how ITT, you just don't want to read it
>but my reviews!!!!
Plenty of shit games get good reviews. I guess Uncharted 4 is a good game, now.
>30 seconds apart
Uh no, i'm going to use your logic and claim samefaggotry here. Big yikes.

I like the MC feeling and I think I'll enojy it. Dunno why but his game has the feeling of a AA gem. Fuck, probably because RE/SH are tied as my second favorite series. It just seem open box zombie survival done good.

>37 seconds are a minute

Attached: 1552733852387.jpg (251x242, 8K)

>oh fuck oh fuck I can't remember which end of the spear I am supposed to use
>fuckfuckfuckfuck
>no time, I'll just shoot for the average and use the middle

It's slightly original compared to most just because the protag's sitting down and not walking towards or away from the camera. This is not praise, just an acknowledgement that it could be worse.

Attached: 2879697-4842527799-img-2.jpg (930x523, 573K)

Based. Zombies stay in buildings or whatever the fuck during day and fucking abominations like op's mom crawl out at night.
I'm pretty sure we will get another teaser with night gameplay during next E3

>92k
92%, you cant even read lol
and having a daily peak of +4k after 4 years for a non-MP game is p good, keep coping

>doesn't realize I am mocking how stupid you sound

ghosts combat looks like turn based rpg moves. nobody blocks anything, even when their weapons are up in front of their faces, swords just pass through things, and enemies play generic hit react animations until you take away enough HP to trigger a flashy death animation

Kill yourself tranny.

>how stupid i sound
then where did the other guy who kept replying to every post I made until I called you a samefag?

eh no thanks, i'll just boot up l4d2 if i feel like playing a zombie horde shooter

Not the guy you are replying to, I don't know

>all those trashy tats
is this game set in the hills of Philadelphia?

Comfirmed pc is superior.

Attached: 1552864583675.gif (800x430, 564K)

IT'S MA'AM!!!

Attached: Screenshot_20190413-133722~2.png (562x339, 230K)

>it was bad
>a neckbeard told me so

Attached: 1551391194791.png (226x223, 6K)

>you got the number wrong!
Cope
>3k good
Kek, more fucking cope I see

>snoy

Attached: POSitive_sony.webm (1280x720, 3M)

name another 4 year old game that isnt mp and still has thousands of players

The game still looks like it never made it out of alpha. Real alpha not the "alpha" build shit devs pretend to be alpha

Attached: pressf.jpg (800x450, 199K)

It's possibly the least interesting looking AAA game in the last few years, and that's saying a LOT.

Normalfags who haven't/can't play Sekiro.

I wish I could still enjoy trash like the fags who will inevitably shill this game daily.

What about gravity rush and the last guardian

>ps4 game

Attached: press f to pay respecc.webm (480x270, 1.89M)

I wonder how many real horror games they could've funded with this.