SISSIES

SISSIES.

WHEN ISI T COMING?

Attached: 072d63f9bf7a4c828b63a639b017f8f6.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZeco94Cj4
youtube.com/watch?v=RrD9ptfF0iQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3rg5cbbeLmY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i dont care anymore. I defended the shit out of the switch's dryspell last year because of how packed this year would be and there's fucking nothing. Fuck them for cucking us on smash joker info and eternally BTFOing AC and Metroid fans. IM FUCKING DONE

dude

its literally been half a year without a single piece of information

i feel like we will only get a direct with IRRELEVANT GAMES plus smash and mario maker info this month

(IM PRETTY SURE WE WILL GET A DIRECT THIS MONTH)

I WANT SOMETHING REAL

GUESS WE NEED TO WAIT FOR E3, HUH?

IMAGINE IF THEY DELAY ANIMAL CROSSING

CAN YOU

IMAGINE IT

IMAGINEEEEEEEEEE

CAN YOU IMAGINE IT?

I seriously wonder why they're being so quiet about this. Every AC game prior had gameplay footage upon announcement. This sort of mysterious "Show the logo and that's it" approach Nintendo has been taking recently doesn't really lend well to a game like AC.

Keep in mind that we had gameplay footage of NL a good two years before it actually released. This game is supposed to come out this year and there's absolutely nothing. I'm not sure whether to be concerned or to expect huge changes that will blow everyone away.

If we dont get a romance system I'm gonns shot up a church or something

Yeah, Nintendo's approach to everything lately is irking me.
The whole
>Get a half baked game now and get a full game later with free updates
Shit they did with BoTW, Splatoon 2, Kirby Star Allies and now Smash is irking me to no end

Furries belong on a cross

shoot yourself first, dumb waifufag

Yes FBI agents, this man right here

You mean Isabelle presents: Animal Crossing?
Next year

Attached: f452dcc35b1b5b6495a67caeec26dfe6d51ca748.png (1668x2388, 503K)

why does animal crossing deserve to occupy one of the best dev teams at nintendo instead of some c-list underlings that'll do a game that simple just as well

How can they fuck up Animal Crossing though? It's always the same game with a little bit more added. All they'd need to do is replace the code that talks to the hardware, add a feature or two and go gold.

Don't even joke about that man, if the Isabellefags really, truly win then it's fucking over. It's bad enough how hard she's been shilled since 2014.

Do the right thing and pick a mosque or some hardcore leftist politician(s)

Attached: 1552858874382.jpg (150x150, 7K)

As much as i love nintendo, this radio silence and barren release scedule is fucking unnaceptable. We have been in the dark about animal crossing, bayonetta 3, luigi’s mansion 3, and pikmin 4 for 6 months to 5 years now and absolutely no word on any except for metroid getting delayed and bayonetta “being worked on.” What the fuck happened to the 1 major game per month 2017 had? How do you fuse both you handheld and console divisions and have almost nothing years later? 3rd parties havent been any better like smtv being kept in the dark and daemon x machina running the way it currently is, not to mention the fact that 3rd party exclusives are scarce and almost all of them are ports. I swear if they don’t get their act up before E3 and have a legit good direct this month they better be prepared for the backlash like at E3 2015.

>How can they fuck up Animal Crossing though?
If you have to ask, you'll never understand. If I rambled on about Isabelle shilling or how the dialogue is for babies now, you'd have no idea what I was talking about.
>It's always the same game with a little bit more added.
"No!"
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZeco94Cj4
youtube.com/watch?v=RrD9ptfF0iQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3rg5cbbeLmY

Attached: D14E128D-A2B0-4858-9996-BFB75E4583B1.png (480x508, 69K)

there better be more dialogue options and villager interaction. I could never shake the feeling I was taking to a soulless piece of code in NL

They can fuck it up by listening to the retarded suggestions from fake fans who don't understand the game at all. (dating, world exploration, biomes, vehicles, dungeons etc.) And also by straying away from the games roots of being a simulation of childhood with a rural Japanese feel (city focus, too much town management, Isabelle focus, too much focus outside of the village).

They have specifically said it won't be delayed tards. Smash was unveiled at E3 and came out that year. AC could either be shown in the next month and release in October or be shown at e3 and release in december.

>They have specifically said it won't be delayed tards.
Where? As far as I'm aware they've said literally nothing about it since the reveal last September. Not one thing. I'd gladly be proven wrong here though.

They said animal crossing and Pokemon won't be delayed in one of the investor reports. Not gonna go dig for that shit at 420 but I have a very good memory. To begin with If it was gonna be delayed they would have mentioned it by now. Waiting until e3 just to delay the biggest title of the year would be a pr disaster.

december 31st 2019

Yeah, that makes sense. I still wonder what huge changes and secrets are preventing them from just revealing it in any old Direct though. Am I setting my expectations too high?

Sorry, should have said Wild World with a little bit more added.

It's an MMO this time.

You joke, but Club Tortimer was pretty fun despite how limited it was, and I'd love to see them attempt to incorporate actual MMO elements into an area separate from your town. Maybe they could bring back the city and expand it for this purpose.

put me in the screenshot cnn

Attached: 2df61905d9651383cc4ac0afa618ee59.jpg (236x295, 9K)

they canceled the game. Nintendo directed everyone to play Pocket Camp instead