You should bring an umbrella because there's a Risk of rain

You should bring an umbrella because there's a Risk of rain

Attached: rain.png (500x534, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/nf8RuPnj
newgrounds.com/art/view/cartesiancoordinator/artificer-flash-ripped
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Twe381MmQXBuRopg5Cmr-6mVygZkzjdInoR1So0XU0k/edit?usp=sharing
steamcommunity.com/games/632360/announcements/detail/1720845946887212685
riskofrain2.fandom.com/wiki/Item_Stacking
riskofrain2.fandom.com/wiki/Armor
youtube.com/watch?v=iSnOWqTPUNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TVyBV_HC8eg
youtube.com/watch?v=4dGpteJyMK8
riskofrain.fandom.com/wiki/Transcendence
youtube.com/watch?v=Sg14jNbBb-8
ufile.io/zq370
mega.nz/#!fsVzQYhY!4TRQ7Lju9QgdmdugNkBSVBi3rXfPh-EwZShZsanoLA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1553989991475.png (853x480, 156K)

Host where?

Commando is best, prove me wrong faggots.

>WHIIIIIIIRRRRRRRR
>Oh no… Not again!!
>THUNK
>PLEASE! I NEED MY SYRINGES
>SCRRRATTTTCCHHH
>AAAHHHHHH HELP! I'M GETTING SUCKED IN!
>IT FUCKING HURTS
>WHIIIIIIRRR-RRrrrrrrrrrrr r r r

Attached: 1554672813855.png (1517x851, 129K)

what the fuck happened to the other thread?

>pair of spergs get thread deleted
CLASSIC

US EAST VANILLA
Monsoon
2/4
SQUAD UP BOYS ITS GO TIME

Attached: moreriskybusiness.jpg (1920x1017, 1004K)

host when?

there is a general up on /vg/ when you idiots chain post threads like this

it's called a general

What spergs? I didn't notice any last thread. i am kinda drunk though

Has someone figured out if the flying friendly creatures far off in the sky in one of the first maps do anything? I know you can kill them and they seem useless, but maybe you can look in the code to confirm?

Just a pair of tards shitting up the thread with reaction images and irrelevant garbage

Attached: 1539740798787.png (532x532, 155K)

Is there anyway to get the environment log for gold boy's realm?

Attached: 20190412225126_1.jpg (1920x1080, 339K)

>Give myself 100 lunar coins since I wasn't getting any drops all day
>Coins start dropping like candy immediately afterwards

Attached: 1553714330689.png (184x184, 15K)

Looks like Bart Simpson's dick

I have no idea. they sure look interesting though.

Attached: 20190403201552_1.jpg (1920x1080, 210K)

you spend them in excess be you have so many

>there's a hippo enemy in the files
>there's also a model for hippo wings

Attached: hippo.png (453x437, 80K)

SERVER WHERE

Attached: 1384693142468.jpg (450x331, 60K)

That looks like tougher times

that is dio's best friend bud

GIVE ME AN OPPONENT

I thought I would be able to get back on pace before this fucker decided to spawn here.

Attached: wurm.jpg (1601x901, 132K)

that's not REAL engie hours

Attached: 20190331143723_1.jpg (1920x1080, 526K)

I was going to post that but I need a server, send help.

Attached: 1446856235075.jpg (588x418, 83K)

Can someone host either modded or unmodded?

for people that like talking about this game, not many people want to host a fucking game.

Attached: 1555101143534.jpg (764x720, 201K)

oh fuck was dio's teddy actually a hippo the whole time?

It's listed as hippo. There's also a squid.

Attached: squid.png (469x493, 83K)

Fine ill fucking do it myself. NA unmodded because I was planning to leech.

Attached: 1406578352067.png (446x451, 128K)

Dio's Best Friend is a hippo. You can even check in the log.

>Imps and Imp Overlords get pulled into a portal when they "die", clearly still alive and terrified
Wh-where are they going?

Attached: 239661.jpg (225x350, 30K)

2/4 get your asses in here.

Help I’m retarded.
I just got the game, how do I join clipboard lobbies?
Quickplay doesn’t work for shit.

Attached: 0EA59E98-1D76-45FC-BC3B-30217544763D.png (1200x1335, 269K)

Another Artificer piece done

Attached: artificer flash.png (1000x1216, 1M)

back to the "red plane". lore from RoR1 says they aren't friendly with the planet natives either so who the fuck knows what their deal is.

What's the secret to making Engi and Weezard good?

Attached: Illustration2.png (600x904, 150K)

Copy the lobby id and then click on the join clipboard lobby button. The game will automatically copy the id out of your clipboard.

where is the tiddie showing version?

US WEST MODDED 16 PLAYER
GET IN HERE FAGS REEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: jKbo.png (517x78, 9K)

REMINDER that we still don't have lewd art of Huntress or Artificier with the blazing item's demon horns.

monsoon btw no cucks

engie = fungus. put the turrets close together so the fungus overlaps and they heal each other. you can even stand with them for triple fungus healing. know when to abandon the fort though, don't try tanking shit like imp overlords or elder lemurians.

arti = shit. use M2 and R as much as you can. R has a short cooldown and it procs much better than your M1.

hey hey
mod that adds friendly fire when?

By copy, do you mean right-click copy from this thread and it’ll just automatically appear?

how to unlock aqueaduct gate?
does it need to be multiplayer or something?

>blazing huntress on ice artificer
I need it

implying i have any clue how to do these modded lobbies

pastebin.com/nf8RuPnj

Very nice

>huntress and artificer will never fuck infront of your "fungus"

god damn, retard. highlight the lobby ID in this thread that you want to join, then press CTRL-C or right click -> copy. then when you alt-tab back into the game it will let you press the clipboard button and it will join the lobby ID that you copied.

Here newgrounds.com/art/view/cartesiancoordinator/artificer-flash-ripped

Artificer is a shit character
Prove me wrong
Protip, you can't

US
4 player

>those turrets

Attached: quieres.webm (720x720, 328K)

If it only applied to direct hits that sounds like fun. If it applies to things like Will O Wisp, Gasoline, Ukulele, etc then that sounds like a fun_____mess.

gesture of the drowned and meteorite

And not a single one locked onto the enemy right in front of its face

Artificer is just a high IQ character

Hey, I’m sorry that most games I play don’t have multiplayer as convoluted as this.
You think they’ll streamline it in future updates?

Attached: 472315C1-70F4-4B07-8C76-977B8BBDD910.jpg (480x480, 28K)

Gave me a good chuckle, user.

You have to find two switches hidden on the map
you can open while playing solo, if you're engi just put a turret on top of it, anyone else and you need to push a pot on top it

To be fair you have to have a high IQ to play artificer

nah theyre just there for now
but i hope later they add some kind of interaction
like if you kill too many, it spawns a bonus boss

based, thank you.

>convoluted
>literally copy, click, join, to join specific lobbies randoms host

how the fuckin christ would they streamline it? in any other game you would have to type in the IP address manually. it's how you had to join servers in RoR1. you know you can just invite steam friends to play, right? hopoo put that clipboard option in there because of us.

engi exists

Convoluted would be everyone trying to join eachother's friend lists and giving out invites. The current system is a blessing.

>convoluted
you're just retarded for not knowing what a clipboard is

*pop*
*WHIRRRRRRRRRRR*
Oh no.... NOT AGAIN!
*THUNK*
PLEASE I NEED MY SYRIN-
*SCRRRATTTCCHHHHHHHHHHH*
AHHHHHH HELP! I'M GETTING SUCKED IN!
*WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-RTHPPPPPPBOWWWW*
NONONONONONNOOOO PLEASE I'M TRYING TO COMPLETE DEICIDE
OOWWWWWWWWOWWWWW
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*SSHHHRRROSOSOSSOSO*
G-GEARBOOOOOOOOOOOOX
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*dabbing*
HOPOO N-NERF ALL BLAZING-
Aaaaaahhhhh-.....
*SSSHHHLLPP*
*WHIIIIIIRRR-RRrrrrrrrrrrr r r r*
*you died in a hilarious pose*

I believe the plans the Many have for me are greater than I even imagined. The change is upon me. But the path is more glorious than we imagined. It does not stop at a mere single mutation... the form I've been promised is more beautiful than even that... They tell me I will float through the air and strike at the foes of our biomass with my mind... with our mind... my cup runneth over...

Attached: honk honk.png (111x105, 15K)

WHERES THE FUCKING UPDATE HOPOO

3/16 just join fools

Reposting this because I spent way too long on it to only post it once

Reminder that Bleed dagger is shit on MUL-T and starts being worse on commando real fast

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Twe381MmQXBuRopg5Cmr-6mVygZkzjdInoR1So0XU0k/edit?usp=sharing

Attached: lYsvTte[1].png (1889x781, 146K)

Look, man, I’m new to this.
I loved the first game, and am so far loving the sequel, but so far, I’ve never seen any other lobby system work like this.
It’s just throwing me for a loop is all.
So thanks a bunch for the instructions, but just know that this game is bringing in a whole lot of newcomers, all of whom, I guaran-fucking-tee, will be just as baffled as I was.

>Waifu threads up
>RoR getting 404
How does this make you guys feel?

Autism squad going in deep

based

I mean, it was worse for RoR1 and it's only like this if you're not doing quickplay or joining a friend's game
This is possibly the simplest, most straightforward lobby joining without a server browser desu

Has anyone figured out why you can sometimes run away from a Titan laser and sometimes can't?
It doesn't seem to be tied to distance, whether the Titan is a portal boss or anything like that. Is it just a glitch?

>com chance .15
>mul-t chance .06
[citation needed]

Like the tranny janny mods have an agenda and would rather be on Yea Forums than Yea Forums.

its shit in general honestly
its fine early game as damage supplement but as soon as items outscale your base damage output its worthless

Well then, why DON'T they add a server browser? That made joining specific games in TF2 a breeze. Hell, even Overwatch added them.

well at least it isn't monster tooth.

HOW DO I MONSOON

You can shake the laser while it is tracking, but not if it ever locks onto you. If it isn't locked onto you by the time it starts firing, you can continue to strafe it. If it ever locks on while firing, it will never stop hitting you until it ends or you find cover.

just another day on Yea Forums

Maybe your fucking speed, shithead?

He's actually off by 0.2 but it's close enough
>MUL-T's nailgun has a low proc coefficient per nail of 0.4 compared to most character's 1.0,
steamcommunity.com/games/632360/announcements/detail/1720845946887212685
they probably will, it's just extra dev time right now that is better spent elsewhere

Formerly Chuck's

What stops the teleporter enemies from spawning? Is it the death of the boss? Is it dependent on teleporter charge?

ye someone else made something like it but I didn't trust him since he said he tested it instead of using SCIENCE and MATH to get the actual numbers

com gets x1 proc coefficient on his m1
moolt gets x0.4 proc coefficient on his m1 (nails)

yes, but someone was claiming you should get daggers on mul-t because uhhh... ???
Even in the spreadsheet he posted, it showed that mul-t did better with stickies than with bleed dagger, but I guess because mul-t did better than commando in the spreadshit with the bleed dagger I guess he thought that meant commando gets bombs & mool-t gets daggers? idk

>video game "general" threads, which are long-term, recurring threads about a specific topic
>long-term
>game came out two weeks ago

oh and here's the other user's spreadsheet shit or whatever

Attached: otheranonspreadsheet.png (2492x1188, 412K)

Makes me wish my mother got me a football instead of a Gameboy Colour on Christmas '98

Attached: 1554604997294.png (1000x819, 221K)

How could one bleed dagger on MUL-T be worse than one bleed dagger on Commando?
240% bleed x .15 activation rate x 4 attacks per second x base 12 damage = 17.28 damage per second on average
240% bleed x .06 activation rate x 12 attacks per second x base 11 damage = 19.008 damage per second on average
Bleed shouldn't care about the damage% of the attack dealt either.

it seems to be that you can "break" the lock on and then it slows down, I'm guessing it's a bug because I can't do it reliably.

Miner when???

What in the world is taking so long? There's zero reason he shouldn't be in the game. No, Mercenary isn't a suitable replacement. They operated completely differently and had different purposes.

Attached: 1554840161829.png (830x740, 36K)

Oh, that makes sense. Thanks user.
Well don't you feel silly.

im pretty sure that was just them misinterpreting information and the fact (assumption?) that mul-t can scale past 100% proc chance due to his negative multiplier and the commando getting larger raw dps gains from proc items in general

Is corpsebloom a death sentence like I think it is?

Attached: Breathe it in.png (1205x904, 113K)

Maybe his thinking was that since every sticky bomb you find makes every sticky bomb you already had stronger that only one player should pick up stickies, and if you have both on a team they should go to Commando. Of course this stops being a concern as soon as a printer shows its face.

Hopoo's taking weeks to release a half finished character that's already in the files (Bandito), what makes you think Miner's gonna be quick to add

That could be an interesting easter egg/lore whrre killing an elite imp overlord would give you the ability to go/get caught in the red portal.

doesn't that mean engineer is the best for proccing bar none? he has 3 times the procs and his nades hit in aoe without BBehemoth

Actually it works just fine on engineer.

On Engi, yes.
On other characters, not always.

Yes it's absolutely awful. Maybe if leeching seeds and medkits were the only healing items in the game it might be alright.

e a r l y a c c e s s

yikes, this dude doesn't know how to hide a single thread. do you post this autism in any of the 10 sekiro threads?

one dev and an artist but bathing in cash, we'll be here for a while

>log says they're hostile to all other fauna
>still try to kill you and you alone
Are you just so scary that they'd rather team up with their mortal enemies just to kill you?

yes, stacking them is actually very negative

yeah it is total garbage. can some datamining user tell us if it actually gets worse and heals less when you stack it like the description says?

I just want sniper, piercing shots + reload gimmick + targeting drone with the tactical backflip in 3D would complete me

its not great
especially when theres already an item in game that does what it does without the drawback

its only been two weeks dude

be cause 0.4*12 is more than 1*4
Just to make sure, you do know your numbers support this right? I couldn't tell from your post you were accusing me of being an idiot or because you're genuinely confused.

well you're close enough but it's 0.4*0.15 (since each dagger has a 0.15 * procCoefficient chance)

no it doesn't
your turrets have to heal back to full each instance or they will get blown to pieces
heal cap makes that impossible

No lobbies and no new content. Is this the end of ror2?

Attached: Untitled1_0.png (492x446, 139K)

If M2 was a fat, loud, hitscan blast, is enjoy him more. I'm torn between Huntress and Merc

Yeah I realised my mistake with the 0.4 thing immediately after posting, o wel

I tried finding out that information once but it's a pretty big hassle due to how it works.
I do assume engi is the best for proc items though, especially since he has the best base damage

Yes, Hopoo decided to stop updating and leave the game as is.

god damn this fella is right
one day early access will be a meme, right? i dread getting to the point the public can chip in and pay for Their Aspect (tm) of the game to be implemented, watching the game get made from scratch

it doesn't heal less, the cap gets halved with each bloom
so with 3 in tow you heal to full but at 2.5% per second
enjoy rofl

If you were the dominant species of the planet, and all of a sudden some random asshole with a rocket launcher on his back and five syringes dangling off his leg showed up and started blowing everything to shit with sticky bombs and fireworks you'd want him dead too.

Yes, in addition to 11 damage vs 12 damage. Then why does your spreadsheet say that commando does 2.27x more DPS via bleeding than MUL-T with one dagger?

>each instance
They're getting oneshot during lategame so whether you get corpsebloom or not is irrelevant at a certain point. If blazing has been fixed already then I agree with you about the item being useless, but otherwise corpsebloom is just a tool to make the early loops easier.

I gave this shit a go and got fucking destroyed on the second level in 5 seconds. Am i extremely bad or is the game 2 hard to play alone?

I imagine they are just pure elemental hate, haphazardly stuffed into a leathery body and ready to attack anything.

US
4 players

It's not impossible alone, but it'll definitely take more than a few tries before you can start looping consistently.

You're just learning. All of the dangerous attacks are telegraphed by the enemies and can be dodged once you learn their tells. It also ramps up in difficulty the longer you take, so you don't want to go slow. Just keep playing.

I think Miner should be a bruiser. Bashing and smashing the ever living shit out of whatever dare cross his path. Imagine you're a Miner. You see some stupid rock man. You're his natural predator. I want art of a Stone Titan screaming for help as Miner pulverizes him to pebbles

mostly the first one user, my condolences

deaths to blazing enemies are not entirely your fault

you'll get there

when tele finishes charging

WHAT THE FUCK HOTPOO

Attached: EMBARASSING.png (793x387, 195K)

>get the big monsoon run, stickies for days with hella attack speed, all the good reds with many gestures
>every run after feels mediocre, lost interest in solo play
unless friends want to play i'm done for now
waiting for more items to unlock i guess
or maybe making artificer worth playing

Does 99% count tho or do I have to kill the boss and get it to the full 100???

Attached: 47b.jpg (665x574, 29K)

do you know how the difficulty scaling works
the little timer in the top right basically levels up enemies every time it ticks up a box
this means you want to clear areas generally pretty quickly and not wander around trying to find everything if its gonna take forever

the games a little hard to start out because a lot of the learning curve is learning the maps, both in how theyre laid out and where chests and things usually spawn
once you get past that point youll do a lot better
also youll probably find some of the unlockable characters a lot more enjoyable than the default guy

tele can't fully charge until the boss is dead

1 more open slot

99 and it'll stop. So if you're struggling and don't have a ton of DPS it's fine to just avoid the boss and clear trash while inside the circle and then fight the boss one on one.

did he assume same proc chance between mult and commando? looks like he did which is incorrect

99% counts. The tele stops there if the boss is still up, but enemies will stop spawning unless a Beetle Queen spawns beetles.

uhh
the chance to apply dot & the dot duration both depend on the proccoefficient

if ((itemCount3 > 0 || flag) && (flag || Util.CheckRoll(15f * (float)itemCount3 * damageInfo.procCoefficient, master)))
{ DotController.InflictDot(victim, damageInfo.attacker, DotController.DotIndex.Bleed, 3f * damageInfo.procCoefficient, 1f);
}

they wrote that before merc probably
or didn't consider merc since he's melee

joined, faded to black, back at lobby

My dream is he's an angry, fast man getting angrier, faster, and hotter as time goes on. After a certain point he's just running through enemies, mad as fuck and covered in flames and pebbles, but there's no limit in sight

stop playing on drizzle. corpsebloom is actively bad for engie. instead of your turrets being able to outheal any damage less than a one-shot, they can only take less than 10% of their hp every second. which is fucking shit.

same for me

Room broke. Try again.

>starting to charge grenades breakes your sprint but you can sprint after the start

seems more like theyre looking for something

I don't play on drizzle lol

Attached: projecting.jpg (486x330, 95K)

What do you guys think about a way to get rid of lunar items? Should you be able to take transcendence for early game survival, and then have a way to remove it once you have good healing, or should it be a permanent choice?

It says "Invalid Lobby ID".
At least for me, anyway

invalid ID

Artificer's early game is way too shit. You're basically gambling 5 minutes every single time you play her with bad odds if she'll be useful or not. Makes her bad to play in SP and even worse to play in MP. At least in single if you get blown up early on you can just restart. Hoping for the stars to align in an MP game so you can be useful is just being selfish. You're more than likely going to be dead weight at least half the time, since even a single death early on is going to set you way back, and then your deaths are only going to be more likely unless you luck out and only get mobility and defense items at the start. Then you can just be doing shit damage while finally not dying every single level 15 minutes in.

>can be uniquely be
Yeah wtf, someone do a basic grammar check please

the default char sucks ass
the minigun/railgun car bot is p good, proc items make him insane
the huntress is ok but gets outscaled fast
engi is a special form of autism
chinger changer ninja dagger folded over wan mirrion times katana man is coolest char, though he gets memed on too much
magic boi is good

Permanent choice like every other item. Or they could add a lunar 3D-Printer in the lizard shop, would be dope

>boi

Attached: bruh.gif (240x266, 3.86M)

magic boi is magic girl and is also pretty terrible
but everything else is fairly correct yes

its a boi in my mind user
i only fall in love with bois

HAHA GOOD THING I DID THIS RESEARCH
see "default char" aka commando is better with proc items than MUL-T

>default char sucks ass
wrong
>the robot is good
tru
>the huntress is ok
tru
>engi is autism
u mite b retarded m8
>autism
merc actually sucks more than commando lategame
>magic boi (girl) is good
LOL

People still use Newgrounds?

Dude what the fuck was hopoo thinking with this update?

NEW PATCH
Early Access Patch (Build ID #370466)**

This patch is to address critical bugs and issues we've seen in the first week, amongst some balance changes.

==== **Gameplay Changes** ====
• **Enviroment**
○ Added new location spawn for teleporters, like for example on top of the arch in plains or inside N'Kuhana's cave in the forest
○ Added an arrow to the crosshair that points to the teleporter
○ Added a small movable window to the hud that locks onto the teleporter so it always shows where it is
○ Added a gigantic disco ball on top of the teleporter
○ Increased the chance of getting an item from a shrine from 1% to 2%
○ Introduced a pity roll to the shrines where a player is guaranteed to get a white item if they fail 10+ rolls in a row
○ Equipment barrels no longer give items that aren't the Crowfunder
○ Legendary chests now always contain Wake of Vultures
○ Removed Syringes from 3D printers
○ Removed Bustling Fungus from 3D printers
○ Limited max speed to 10

• **Difficulty**
○ Enemies on Drizzle no longer attack the player
○ Using the teleporter in Drizzle now creates a birthday party with cake instead of spawning a boss
○ 25 chests spawn in the vicinity of the drop zone in Drizzle with no money cost
○ Dying in Drizzle now pops a “Are you sure you want to die?” window where players can choose their fate
>○ Only Blazing Stone Titans spawn in Monsoon difficulty

Attached: monsoon.webm (960x540, 1.47M)

I just think shields need more interacting. Personal shields have to recharge seperately from transcendence shields and that is retarded. Healing items should have a different interaction with shields instead of none at all. Something like reducing the time for shields recharging or something.
If you pick up brittle crown or meteor you deserve a lobotomy though.

>merc actually sucks more than commando lategame
huh, you don't say
I was for sure the literal worst character in the game would do about the same as the second best

Pure gold

brittle crown is good if you get a bunch of them on a character with high attack speed like cuminmybum or multiplicator

>find sacrificial dagger printer
>turn game into crimzon clover clicker

Attached: Risk of Rain 2 2019-04-13 10-05-07-66.png (1920x1080, 1.85M)

So then for stickies and most procs what affects the raw damage of procs? Is it activation rate, or is it the lower of base damage vs dealt damage like some have posted?

Why isn't Artificer's M1 the flamethrower but with reduced damage and no cooldown?

Attached: 1431219905955.png (400x400, 96K)

After Tumblr decided that tits and ass are haram, a lot of artists started to use Newgrounds for lewds.

good thing u ignored the ukulele extra procs/rockets

Huh. I thought everyone moved over to twitter

there are red item printers? the fuck?

So, if the problem with Wake is that it cuts your health when killing overloaded enemies, does having Transcendence then make Wake good?

Modded lobby US
Can go uninstall the mod if no one is up for artifacts

Attached: N54sV6.png (744x741, 231K)

So is the best method to just make sure you hit all the spawn points for chests/loot, then move on asap?

>started to

newgrounds has always hosted and been known for lewds you dumb zoomer

because thats dumb mostly
you cant give characters free cleave in a game like this, especially not at that hitrate
she would need a literal 0x proc mult to be even close to reasonable

I could spam R non stop in groups due to bandolier/brainstalks and regain all my lost hp during it from all the seeds, but even that couldn't save me from overloaded worms

Attached: 20190413011442_1.jpg (1920x1080, 233K)

They only show up after HAHAHA and are stupid rare on top of that

newgrounds was fucking dead and you know it lol

>reading comprehension this low

They said that artists started to move from tumblr to newgrounds after the NSFW-purge, not that newgrounds started hosting lewds.

I have only ever seen so many people whine about a character and not their inability to git gud in league of legends, but you niggers with artificer is almost as bad

you can check the spreadsheet

A lot of procs (including elemental rings & sticky bombs) seem to use Util.OnHitProcDamage, which does some WAAAAAAACKY math and spits back some number

it's what fucks over MUL-T since it returns the minimum of the two & one of them has a heavy reliance on proc coefficient

Attached: n7BnHBi[1].png (1149x190, 15K)

yo can anyone explain how teddy bears scale
if i get a teddy tiddy haha bear printer, how many should i get

I was suggesting this myself. move fireballs to m2 and nano-bomb to R.

we should get a list of things that most of us can agree on and bully hopoo into making changes

>Huntress and Commando in SP when you don't get lucky with items
Holy shit this sucks

Do you just have to autism-clear the first few stages and hope you can pop off there?

7, 10 or 16 depending on how many items you want to sacrifice. Those give you 50,60 and 70% chances of nullifying damage respectively. After that it scales too poorly to be worth using.

you totally can. merc has cleave on all his attacks. arti can have flamethrower on m1 because it's short range and she has no mobility.

rockets chance is 10*proccoefficient (so mult will fire more rockets, since 12*0.4 is more than 4*1)

rockets coefficient is 3*itemcount, then slammed into this weird shit again

I just play mul-t instead. I always gets further it seems unless i get lucky with printers. Fuck Mods.

yeah, trans blocks wake from halving your health. wake is actually pretty good because you can stack all three elite bonuses.

>charge up on R
go and stay go

go back to your assfaggots threads

Attached: 1554794031476.png (684x423, 41K)

as many as you can
bear is love
bear is life

Currently lunar coin drop chance is 0.5^(amountYouGotInRun +1)

What if it changed to playercount*(0.75^(amountYouGotInRun +1)) but lunar coins don't carry over

would you be happy or sad?

>it's another "play as merc and be the last man standing @ stage 4" episode
are all the other classes so shit or is merc actually overpowered? every single fucking time i have to power through at least 2 levels alone because my teammates suck shit through a straw, this happens every 7 out of 10 games.

Attached: dbjmn9k-0255a1e0-f0d7-4349-a15c-7410dcd7f215.jpg (622x424, 28K)

tldr dont go over 22

what the fuck man there was no where to hide

Attached: 1530216746343.png (1920x1080, 983K)

>he doesn't bind 3 and 4 skills to extra mouse buttons
>he only has a 3 button mouse

Attached: 8444ce1989133d57db535d22ba51e743ef8b0ac4.png (1078x1134, 59K)

the only overpowered class is engineer
merc just has access to i frames

Attached: NO EXIT.gif (221x196, 410K)

Merc has extra armor, hp regen and the best base mobility so his early game is stong
Later he falls off due to being more vulnerable to 1 shot since he has to be close

there's a whole lot of shitters out there that need carrying.

I bet they actually use control to sprint instead of shift.

riskofrain2.fandom.com/wiki/Item_Stacking

There's several rocks and trees to hide behind, even on the water edges there's places you can duck under for cover

Artificer genuinely does fall-off really bad in the late game.

She's really good early and mid-game but that's it, there's no real scaling for her except for M2s through backup mags. Illustrated her viability would look like this. Other characters are weird. They can also look like this but start lower in terms of early game viability but if they get good items that scale they become much better than Artificer.

Attached: artificer.png (2232x1500, 48K)

Anyone hosting?

>Merc has extra armor and hp regen
theres an armor mechanic in the game?

it's funny though, i had a game with a terrible fucking commando that kept stealing items, even though he more items that everyone else and 2 reds (can't remember which though) the faggot kept dying almost every time we teleported.

Merc and MUL-T have 20 hidden armor, and Merc has 2.5x the normal regen of other survivors. 20 armor is 16.66% damage reduction, and gives both 20% more effective hp.

seems like that would make it so that you getting to visit the bazaar in sp would be fairly random, pretty much exactly like the natural blue orb spawns are already
but then in mp itd be extremely common to get a coin within the first two stages guaranteed

but not having them carry over runs in general would probably be a positive, so you wouldnt feel like theyre being "wasted" when you get garbage since most of the items are shit right now

3/16

Yep
riskofrain2.fandom.com/wiki/Armor

They need to give artificer back her old fireballs from the interview. Rapid fire with no limits except for projectile drop.

i mean it makes sense that the Merc has some kind of passive survability from the get go, you have to be up the mobs ass 24/7

EU West

that's amazing, this game is so fucking deep in comparison to the first one, it really deserves to be called Risk of Rain 2.

nice huntress, mult, merc & artificer viability graph

Having them not carry over would mean you would need to get 10 in a single run for arti. Even with a bumped up drop chance like that, you would probably still be looking at several hours in a single run to get that many.

>theres an armor mechanic in the game?
Yeah but no item to increase it unconditionally. Currently the only things using armour values are rose buckler when sprinting, and the passive bonuses on drizzle, mul-t and merc. For players anyway, enemies use the mechanic more.

>gotta push crabs
>tesla coil drops from a normal chest on stage 3
>ceremonial dagger drops on stage 4
>no suck cube
>titanic plains
It's not right.

The first game had armor too. Tough Times increased it.

I just want to fucking kill an Epic Boss in Monsoon, why do I have to encounter my first one 15 stages in when I can't fight 9 of them at once?

Attached: 2019-04-13-0048-33.webm (374x338, 166K)

This shit right here.

Attached: 20190413033145_1.jpg (1920x1080, 850K)

Easy mode: Engi, Huntress
Normal Mode: Mul-T, Commando
Hard Mode: Merc, Arti

i always get mad when i find these because its always by accident and i just fucking know that i mustve missed like 20 of them leading up to it

>Huntress
>That good early
Here's how Command vs. Huntress looks like, assuming they both get their core about half way.

Attached: commando and huntress chart.png (2232x1500, 28K)

>Crabs is last unlock I have left, this run I will do that
>What's that buddy, you wanted three beetle guardians, n'kuhana's opinion, and a friend picking up GotD with Backup? Sure t. Director
>P.S. Loop 2 starts with Roost.

it would apparently take like ~3500 kills to get 10 lunar coins in a single player game
it currently takes 3200 to get 4

>Hard Mode: Merc
That's ridiculous. Any idiot can flick 180 degrees on a mouse to dash through enemies, press M2, and then press R, wait 5 seconds, and then do it again.

t. an idiot

TRIAL OF THE MOUNTAIN WAS A MISTAKE
HELP

Attached: 632360_20190413045433_1.png (1920x1080, 1.77M)

What's the softcap on daggers?

Will RoR2 get a song this soul?

youtube.com/watch?v=iSnOWqTPUNQ

similar question; what's the softcap on everything? is there a chart somewhere?

*blazing enemy touch you*: Oopsie, do you like another 24 hot stacks??

>picking up transcendence when you already have two slugs, and two harvester's scythes on stage 3

Attached: 1537854709156.jpg (500x521, 68K)

>those items
you poor man

17 for mul-t, 7 for the rest

EU

Attached: 1515740104453.png (476x421, 22K)

That's not trial of the mountain

Search for a printer and pray to god that it chooses transcendence

there's no soft cap
hard cap depends on the attack you're using, since they have different proc coefficients
see there's also a page on the wiki related to item stacking iirc

I've only found 1 in the water so I didn't know what they actually looked like until now, thank you

More like
>picking up transcendence

If that's your justification, you might as well move him to impossible tier, because that is going to happen eventually.

>they're all in a straight line
>you have a skill that pierces enemies and flies in a straight line
Simple math, nigga

Why would anyone ever pick up a Transcendence

if you don't rely on health leech items, like artificer or merc

Engi: foongoos
MULT/Commando: healscythe/seed
Arty/Merc: transcendence
huntress: just don't get hit LOOOOL

You can only see them like that once you're on top of them. They're so close to invisible otherwise that you will never find one with your eyes alone.

Shields naturally regen faster than health and you can stack it for a shit ton of hp

honestly the only good/memorable songs of 2 are the the ones from the first tier levels and the ice level one.
everything else i just painfully meh, too "ambienty", but its EA so this might change in the future.

>run away from combat for 3 seconds
>BWOOOOOOOP
>health full

This was my last run.
Thoughts?

Attached: 20190412212428_1.jpg (1920x1080, 324K)

>merc
but, hitting R is a huge heal with some attack speed and leech seeds/scythes and so is holding M2 with a handful of backup mags

anyone down for a late night lobby?

>not blushing
what a slut

I lived bitch
Preon Accumulator best item

Attached: 632360_20190413050821_1.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

ahh yes grabbing transcendence on merc i sure do love going into combat for all of 5 seconds then having to bitch out until the bull let's me out of my cuck shed

>barely visible nipple bump

Attached: pacha.jpg (500x500, 43K)

fuck that, when are we getting GOOD boss battle music?
youtube.com/watch?v=TVyBV_HC8eg
youtube.com/watch?v=4dGpteJyMK8

Why WOULDN'T you pick up a healing item? There's no downside to it

>no downside
>every other healing item doesn't work on you any more
gee I wonder

What's wrong with Hydrophobia, user?

>being unable to heal unless you haven't taken damage for a few seconds
>not a downside

Attached: arouyfm.png (400x449, 160K)

It was all worth it
This run's looping whether it wants to or not

Attached: 632360_20190413050932_1.png (1920x1080, 1.95M)

Wtf I thought it's affects stacked with the other healing items

better than having to go out of combat for 8 minutes waiting for slug to heal you

Are you sure about that?

why ?
the description just says it converts your health in to shields and give extra shields

3/16 still

Healing items only affect health, not shields.

it gets old really, REALLY fast, it sounds like fucking generic grunge.

EU west
2/4

that's why you pick up other healing items user

also it sounds like a straight carbon copy of Double Fucking Rainbow but with less soul.

WHETHER IT WANTS TO OR NOT.

Attached: 632360_20190413051629_1.png (1920x1080, 1.86M)

since scythe & heal speed are flat heals, you need to hit A LOT while not getting hit yourself to actually heal up with them
that's kinda hard with merc since his AS is absolute fucking ass

M8 i think you got the name confused with another item riskofrain.fandom.com/wiki/Transcendence

Nah, first of all nice hyperbole but even if slug takes a few seconds to get you back to full overall you're spending more time in combat and less time with your thumb up your ass especially if you pick up harvester scythes/seeds.On characters that aren't merc you can pew pew pew while you wait for the shields but he does not have the luxury.

heal seed*

I can't wait to play a game that allows me to obtain 50+ funguseses.

Attached: MUSHIES_ALL_UP_IN_MY_ASS.jpg (492x401, 134K)

>shrine of order
>214 funguses
>friend and I go obliterate ourselves
>from the edge of the first island fungus reaches the 2nd last island
would recommend

he's likely the easiest character to get out of combat with, after MAYBE bandit
>first of all nice hyperbole but even if slug takes a few seconds

is it?
lets look at and level 8 400 hp
level 38 3300 hp

regen (on merc, since he's lucky and has increased regen) is 1.5 + 0.2/levelup
level 8: 1.5 + 1.4 = 2.9
level 38: 1.5 + 7.4 = 8.9

slug gives 250% increased + 150% for every additional
first slug gives
level 8: 7.25
level 38: 22.25
every additional slug gives
level 8: 4.35
level 38: 13.35

at level 8, first slug gives 1.8% health/s, every additional slug gives 1%
at level 38, first slug gives 0.87%, every additional slug gives 0.52%

To heal 75% "in a few seconds", lets say 8.
You would need 8 slugs for level 8 and 17 for level 38.

Meanwhile you could get transcendence & heal to full in 8 seconds with one item

oh wait, level 38 example has 2529 hp, but I used that for the calculations regardless

lobby where

Attached: eggplant.jpg (300x225, 8K)

>his AS is absolute fucking ass
His base attack does around 1.6 attacks per second, and his abilities when used perfectly should give 3.14 attacks per second. Using your abilities off cooldown every time is not always possible though so reduce it by 20%, and while you can hold M1 through any ability you must start a combo outside of an ability for it to work, so reduce it by 20% as well.

That's still around 3.8 attacks per second at base attack speed, dash doesn't scale with attack speed well, but add bandoliers, and mass whirlwinds and you have insane burst attack speed. Then account for the fact that almost everything you do is an AoE so it could be 2-3 times greater or more.

Running up to someone to heal is a death sentence, but Merc objectively has good hit frequency. Literally just hold M1.

Attached: 1554869543568.jpg (630x432, 112K)

Don't forget 12 infusions.

I feel like I get turbocucked if I don't find at least 2 infusions, am I just bad?

Attached: 1553476547575.jpg (1024x762, 144K)

never try to run from a clay dunestrider

>2AM and not paying atention

Attached: Pay Attention.webm (640x360, 1.67M)

>am I just bad
ye

thank you hopoo, very cool

Attached: 1554563337034.gif (246x382, 1.38M)

US East Vanilla, get in here nerds

kjaro's band is bugged and deals the same damage at any stack
I got scammed

w8 4 meee

I'm retarded, does this mean commando is a better character to get proc items than mul-t

Attached: 1554488692.png (700x730, 465K)

ya

We're going to be starting in a few, if you want in, nows your chance.

This was actually very difficult until I sold most of my greens for 2 clovers.
After that it just snowballed until will-o-wisp explosions were nuclear bombs

For clarity, every item that wasn't magic, ritual or nature themed was disabled.

Attached: 20190411085010_1.jpg (1920x1080, 252K)

I appreciate the effort but I still think picking up transcendence on merc is a mistake because medkits/seeds/teeth/scythes exist and can give more sustain than 50% max hp. Ill give it a whirl next time im playing multiplayer and can let teammates have the healing items.

Attached: 1554694775130.jpg (700x464, 116K)

fine mr smartypants
merc is 140 + 42/level
37*42 + 140 = ~1700
that's 68% of the health I used for calculations, and as such the % regen values are ~50% higher.

That still means it's still only 1.3% for first & 0.75% for any others

>take 3.14
>reduce it by 20%
>reduce it by 20% again
>end up with 3.8
huh?
did you mean 2 per second?
As a reminder, MUL-T hits 12x per second & commando hits 4x per second (without R) and they can do this from range

as far as I can tell, whirlwind hits at 4x per second (2x in 0.5s), so it's not a "burst" of healing, it's the same as commando

yes
but most likely engi is the best due to proccing of both his turrets in addition to himself maybe getting a few too. Plus he has the highest base damage which is a pretty big deal for this.

Just a reminder that just Syringes and nothing else sucks. Don't go ham if you see a printer for Syringes.

Vanilla US West

Attached: 1554589476442.png (550x281, 81K)

the only thing thats really safe to go ham with is the sock. Fucking ridiculous how fast you can get going. It breaking enemy tracking.

>wisp hits you for 2 damage

Attached: 1485421526606.jpg (955x500, 363K)

50 stickies will kill anything, go ham for those too

>every item that wasn't magic, ritual or nature themed was disabled
>Infusion
>Headstompers
Coward

Headstomper was neccessary because without them I died to fall damage before I could actually accomplish anything. After 30 goat hooves you get launched off of anything and everything just for walking

And infusion counts as natural, I think, and even if it doesn't so what? When has infusion ever saved anyone from anything?

You can't die from fall damage and 89 infusions is 8900 extra health

GTF IN HERE NIBBAS 2/4

Attached: 1554617865125.png (529x374, 301K)

>for clarity I'm a cheater
Wow! You're so cool, user!

I wish somewhere down the line we get the option to enable and disable which items we want showing up on our character, so I can avoid inevitably looking like I've had a sexy romp with multiple clowns by stage 4.

Attached: 523421.gif (262x200, 47K)

top was for wisps actually melt you with burns because the damage is stacked
the way multishots like elder lemurian or wisp work is that each hit can proc and the proccoefficient is divided by the amount of "bullets".

This means if you get hit by a single of wisp's projectiles, you'll likely burn for 1.5s and take normal burn damage during that, but if you were to get hit by all three, you'll only burn for 1.5s but take 3 dots during that time.

This means that short term, the DoT dps you take from wisps (if hit by all three) is the same as the damage from say a blazing lemurian, which has 3x the base damage

>mods game to make it more fun
CHEEEEATER

8900 kills just happens huh
I ended that game with sub 3000 health even WITH all those infusions

It was a gimmick run calm your autism
Besides if I wanted to cheat wouldn't I have left in the items that are good on huntress BEFORE I have 20 stacks of them?

So, I just had 3 turrets at the same time. I'm guessing it's because Dio's Best friend fuckery?

Attached: 20190413125747_1.jpg (2560x1440, 489K)

>For clarity, every item that wasn't magic, ritual or nature themed was disabled.

emm excuse you, headstomper is clearly something to do with technology
Sprint shield is also not a magical item or ritual or whatever.
Infusion is arguable, since you dont' know much about it, but likely without modern medicine it wouldn't be very helpful
Chronobauble is very likely also technology based

Because you had two shaped glass you fucking mong

you can have infinite turrets with dio's, yes

Nobody cares about your modded autism runs. You're literally worse than drizzlets.

We're back up, need 2 more, hop in

>You're not a hardcore gamer like me
Top kek LMAO at your life

isn't 3 the limit because as you place down a 4th one it will replace one of the two that's alive

yeah wow, the game gets so much easier when you disable such bad items like syringes, sticky bombs & spare magazines
How dare he only leave such good items as foongoos, monster tooth & sluggo

Chrono has a logbook page, it's some kind of time field thing.

why do I sometimes just inexplicably die without being visibly hit as Engie in HAHAHA difficulty?

You probably caught on fire

What's in them

Headstomper had to be left on because of the goat hooves, there were only like 6 white items on so they stacked very fast
Buckler isn't magic or anything? Coulda fooled me I'll have to look at that again
And the infusion just leeches monster health so I failed to see what it has to do with modern medicine other than the name
And I straight up forgot about chonothing but I'm pretty sure it's magic regardless

would this insta kill me even when sitting in my 11 fungus powered Turret heal sphere?

which would likely be technology based.
most likely this shit was manufactured after being studied, since you wouldn't exactly just find something like this lying around.

if only it said what killed you
most likely you got mortared

obviously you can't just start placing infinite down straight away, but each turret that dies will come back and not count to your limit, this means if you either have infinite dios or you manage to prevent them from dying a second time, you can effectively have infinite turrets

Attached: 8UDOC1I[1].png (1339x727, 473K)

Watch out for giant metal spike balls.
>be floating in the air for 0.5 seconds
>die
>pot killed you

Attached: 1384543540725.jpg (851x315, 43K)

>getting booted from the game for the 4th time today
good game hopoo really epic

wait it tells you what kills you? I never pay attention to end screen

they're in the "very rare shit" category with goldstein land shrine & radar beacon.
If you care enough I could print out all the categories, items in those categories, category weights & item weights

Finally did it boys. Only got deicide left now. Sticky bomb printer early on and I got 40+, everything else was just unnecessary extras.

Attached: 20190413051636_1.jpg (1920x1080, 261K)

>Ran into a Behemoth printer
>Had no red items
It was a sad day.

Isn't behemoth pretty shit to stack?

lobby when

modded 16 player US West Coast

Attached: speed.png (487x80, 8K)

killed by an exploding barrel because i was running around like a lunatic holding M1
with glass
deserved it i guess
20 stages never ever

Attached: ded.png (1920x1080, 1.29M)

Also, wtf is this bear. Its not dio or tougher times and it didnt have a tooltip when I hovered the pointer over it. Don't remember picking it up at any point.

Attached: bear.jpg (1920x1080, 315K)

>Deaths: 1
That's Dio's Friend after it has been used.

it's a 'used' dio's best friend
kinda obvious

>at the point where I have so much shit I can just activate the teleporter,alt tab and wait for it to finish charging
what now?

Attached: 1554722125661.jpg (1200x1200, 333K)

It's a dead Dio.

It adds to the explosive radius, which is ok, but definitely not as impactful as just another red item.

How do I git gut with MANdo guys? I can do a loop pretty consistently with all the characters but with him I just get overrun by stage 3 wtih no damage. Monsoon btw

It's Dio. The item becomes greyed out once used.

engineer has the highest base damage?

Do you happen to have the base stats for every character on hand and the scaling for it all.

The most basic stuff I know is Mul-t highest health scaling and huntress lowest.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sg14jNbBb-8

Attached: UNLIMITED POWER.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

>have to select the image with a painting of a statue to complete captcha
fuck off google

why the fuck u squeezing that chinchompa like that

also it's time to obliterate your existence

a lot of the stats you can find in logbook
Bandit: 12 + 2.4/level
Com: 12
Engi: 14 + 2.8/level
HAN-D: 20+4/level
Huntress: 12
Arti: 12
Merc: 12
Sniper: 12 + 3/level (really weird, likely level scaling was a different ratio when sniper was made)
MUL-T: 11+2.2/level

Attached: zXYPoSw[1].png (437x590, 402K)

anyone wanna do a run with just 2 or 3 people on monsoon

Attached: 1555124099394.jpg (685x719, 78K)

waitin on 1 more

Is there a commander mod out yet? I lost a run with a very strong start because I exclusively got Warbanners/Slugs/Tooths for 4 or 5 stages in a row.

Attached: 34523.jpg (400x310, 39K)

aaaaaaaaaa

nice region

you mean command artifact?
has been a "command" artifact, but no full blown command yet
too much work for how little people actually use the mod IMO

pastebin.com/nf8RuPnj

Attached: vuLDCe8[1].png (1086x99, 26K)

>unique
i didn't read this cos i'm a retard and just activated whichever ones i saw
surely it has been 8 by now..

all that and cunt shopkeeper will still tank your BFG

good old lunar cheaters
truly even worse than drizzlets but only slightly

what

he's braindamaged, don't even go there

you don't just normally get 15 lunar items user, you don't get that many lunar coinsevery run. Especially since it's the three best lunar items

likely means he spend 30-40 lunar coins that run alone

you think just because you haven't given yourself 5000 lunar at once we can't tell you're cheating?

Attached: bbc.jpg (444x444, 78K)

maybe he doesn't have all the lunar items unlocked, ever think of that?

6/8 are unlocked by default & drowned is one of the two locked ones
even if he has meteorite locked, that means he'd likely have to open 2 lunar pods per lunar item he picked up, or bought them from the store where they cost 2 lunar coins, plus the 1 coin to get in

Lets assume he bought 4 per visit, that's 15*2 + 4. Even if all the lunar shops were random events for free, that's still 30 and even IF he magically got 15/15 from lunar pods (which is a 0.022% chance), that's still 15 lunar coins.

AAAAAAAAAA WHERES A FUCKING SEQUENCER
I JUST WANT TO GO TO BED ALREADY

Attached: sequence WHEN.png (1139x136, 260K)

how fucking late is that run user?
also do you have the mod that fixes spawns or did they just not stop spawning yet

coming up on the 150min mark, im also playing with command and sacrifice and that 4p spoofer mod

shaped glass is fucking gay, every time I pick it up I die in the next stage to some stupid faggot

i'm done with this shitty game

Well this was fun

Attached: 20190413041047_1.jpg (1920x1080, 281K)

>and that 4p spoofer mod
solo or duo? cause that shit's insane
when I played it duo we died on seventh stage
you drizzling? It's acceptable at that point

>drizzle for 2 hours
yikes

solo monsoon, only way to play it desu

>305:14
>2 hours

He means that Newgrounds embraced an artist exodus when Tumblr cracked down on NSFW material.

>drizzle

Attached: 20190413041038_1.jpg (1920x1080, 331K)

jesus fucking christ you absolute madman
if you want another step further, you could try out Masochist (do not play) mode
ufile.io/zq370 (Mirror: mega.nz/#!fsVzQYhY!4TRQ7Lju9QgdmdugNkBSVBi3rXfPh-EwZShZsanoLA8 )

>300 minutes
>2 hours
nigga you dumb

I love how you prepared just in case some fucking degenerate would accuse you from being a drizzlet

based & basepilled

how the fuck do you deal with huntress' zero damage?

ill try it out when I wake up later today, should be an apt way to spend my birthday

Attached: 1554583005798.png (340x394, 51K)

out of curiosity, did you kill giganigga?

Are you blind user? He's got a Royal capacitor and 7 Gestures even without 9 shaped glass that would just melt every enemy you look at.

every character deals zero damage, it all comes from items

brittle crown + crowdfunder
yay/nay?

I assume he didn't start the game with those tho
even at third stage I already feel like huntress does nothing

but huntress does shit damage even with items

Rush stages so hp is manageable, use flux capacitor since it's the best dps item by far. I also got my first gesture of the drowned on the second loop so it was pretty easy from there on.

Look at the item layout, stickies and backup mags are pretty early gets and fireworks can clear a level for you once you stack them to about 5

guess I'm too used to playing multiplayer

Happy birthday user

4p vanilla US lobby

monsoon

I like that the usual excuse against anything, but specially fixing balance issues, is "everything will eventually kill you in one shot".

Try to rush shrine of pain or combat to get some early gold, buy a couple items and fight the boss, then gather the rest after. There are way fewer chests on solo, so its not worth going out of your way to check the whole map. Huntress can also attack while sprinting so it's really easy to dodge stuff, just need to get the angle right.

Attached: aaaaaaaaaa.webm (1920x1080, 2.63M)

I finally found one, time for bed.

thanks friend, y-you too

Attached: sweet release.jpg (1920x1080, 189K)

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK BURN DAMAGE

Attached: 20190413144129_1.jpg (2560x1440, 319K)

>picking up a headhunter then giving advice
Uhhhhh no.

Goddamn

Attached: 1396166884316.gif (294x226, 945K)

2 more needed lets go

>Blazing beetle queen
>Waste my 7 revives within a minute

there's actually more interactables budget per player in single player

1 more niggas

its fun

Thank you I will also have a great birthday

I've played about 30 hours but i've never seen this. What is it?

Attached: WhatIsThis.png (1440x900, 1.57M)

Attached: 1554063260878.png (500x486, 57K)

Accept your fate user

Attached: fate.png (1920x1080, 1.56M)

I'm on stage 6 fuck that. I'll take the tele instead

do it and unlock merc

Oh thats how you get him. An RNG character unlock. I've been on stage 15 and didn't get this. That kinda sucks.

>Flawless macho going fast

that portal should appear every single snow level stage after the first loop

>kill the lizard
>doesn't do anything
wtf hoppo at least make him drop something

Attached: icefrog.webm (1920x1080, 2.78M)

he clearly dropped a bandolier, shtoopid

Attached: 1554692400815.jpg (597x569, 209K)

is damage actually capped at 9999 or does it just not display more

I'm playing a pirated game so maybe it's bugged? Who knows. Kind of a letdown desu. Will definitely buy it once it has more updates.

damage is not capped

one time i got 3 shaped glass and i one shot an overloading worm with commandos left click

I paid money to release him. Nothing happened. Waste of 10 coins.

>See Ice lizard
>Get horrible fetish ideas

No penis, stop it

Attached: 1494441575168.png (250x250, 50K)

That unlocks Artificer u mong

is this the same game as ROR1 except in 3d or are there any gameplay changes

so, waste of 10 coins

it's quite literally ror1 in 3d. if you liked ror1 its a safe bet

It's a new game, but they translated the feel of ror1 pretty well into 3d

there's different items and characters and new shrines and item aquisition methods

>see ice lizard
>vore ideas

Attached: 1532913919679.png (705x419, 89K)

He didn't even need the other picture because logbooks don't drop on drizzle you absolute fucking retard

It's a brand new game, there's a toggle sprint button, and it's otherwise the same style of gameplay.

>be drizzlet
>everyone talks about monsoon only
>try to play rainstorm to get used to harder difficulty
>can't barely get past loop 1
I don't understand why I suck so much. I'm generally decent at games like I know how to handle it, and I make good times on the early stages it's just I get to a point where I'm not doing enough damage to keep up with the difficulty increase while mobs get closer and closer to one shotting me. The only runs that go well on the harder difficulties are the ones where I get broken items right off the bat

Attached: 20190409155056_1.jpg (1920x1080, 433K)

the way teleporters work is completely different

Biggest problem in the game right now is how scaling works and the amount of useless items.

Because your damage will fall off after a while and nearly the only way to gain a significant DPS boost is to stack lots of proc items, this leads to some characters(Artificer) being totally useless lategame as she has no reliable and sustained attack to keep the procs going. This also makes it so most characters will just use their LMB attack and nothing else.
This becomes old really fast when you realize that you will need to be really lucky with finding good proc items or a 3D printer for one, or you're fucked. There's nearly only 1 type of style of gameplay, except for a few others thing like the rocket equipment combined with the CD reduction on kill legendary item and such. This combined with the amount of useless items in the game makes it so most runs just becomes dull and boring, as you won't even be able to utilize your 2/4 of your characters attacks for the most part.

Attached: __imaizumi_kagerou_touhou_drawn_by_poronegi__081cacf33093d64b933000798d4d8964.jpg (800x1129, 182K)

Is that first loop at 62 minutes? If so you're going waaaaaay too fucking slow through the levels. Get a few items, start the teleporter, buy whatever's nearby, go onto the next. It's okay if you miss items.

The game is not supposed to go on for three ours, stage 7 is where it ends.

I think all that needs to change is crit needs to not apply to on hit effects whatsoever & crit needs to continue scaling past 100

if you get 400% crit, you should deal 32x damage

When is the next update?

any item ideas or reworks?
I think there should be an item that increases the teleporter charge zone

Yeah that's an "old" screenshot, though I don't do nearly as well now that I know the game better. I usually try to keep a stage to around 5 minutes, though in reality I end up averaging 6-7.5 minutes per stage. If I dont get really specific items the mobs just outscale me after loop 1 and I end up potshotting them until I get frustrated or just die

soon

never, devs ran off with all the money

Happy birthday user!
I wish I could give you a nice present~

I can easily add items like that if people want them
there's also a lot of ror1 items that aren't in yet that could be added, like Smart Shopper

is there a chart for how base stats work and scale for the RoR1 classes, aside from health?
like base damage, armor, crit chance, etc

>join a Yea Forums lobby
>it's a "one dude hoards items while the other flexes by doing a no item run leaving you in a perpetually shitty middle ground" episode

Attached: 1382202896554.jpg (500x348, 34K)

I don't see why people like that even bother with multiplayer

>base damage
yes
>armor
I assume 0
>crit chance
I assume like 1-5% flat?
>etc
such as

if you're really interested enough I'll make it print them out

don't forget they're always the person activating the teleporter without asking if people are ready

fuck playing with Yea Forums, some of you are cool but there are too many shitty ones

i am interested
i read bandit had more innate crit chance that scaled as he levelled but have no idea if that's true
han-d feels tankier than his health pool would suggest but maybe that's wishful thinking
also thought maybe jump heights were different

>loot for like 2 minutes
>as far as I can tell everything in the map is looted
>say "r" and go to teleporter
>nobody finding items
>nobody saying anything
>nobody coming to teleporter

what the fuck do you expect me to do at that point
after like 15-20 seconds I'll hit the teleporter
stop being so fucking slow

if you're still finding items or say "w" or whatever, I'll wait

Attached: butterfly.jpg (491x575, 66K)

Based Hotpoo devs

playing ror 1 together with my friend, got to the last level for the first time
friend died at the last level early and I had to manage somehow
bitch picked up all keycards, we didn't pay it much mind but realized what they were for later
got to providence alone, killed him once, killed the worms, and then he killed me with 7k hp left, really frustrating since I assume it was the final stage

does command work yet?

I wish

jump height does change per level.
So you want crit chance & jump height?

Health/damage is shown in logbook
regen is the same for all survivors other than merc. (see )

or you could stop being an autist

"command" works
command doesn't yet since I haven't even started testing if the various buildingblocks that would be required to implement my idea would work

Not him but next time type "r?" instead and you might get a response.

host when?

the game gets harder the longer you wait
I'm tired of wiping on stage 4 because we're 40 minutes into the run

Why the fuck do gunner turrets even cost so much when they won't move with you to new areas like drones do? They should cost as much as a chest, or less.

I think Artificer does one roll for all of her Flamethrower. So in theory, with nukes and stickies et al she'll melt nearly anything with a blessedly lucky attack

I wouldn't be surprised if they're watching and even making mods to test ideas

i think you are the autist if you need to get every fucking chest before you start the teleporter

that's her crit, not if she procs or not
procs are determined when targets take damage, not when you attack.
crits are baked into the bullet themselves (as far as I've seen at least). If I had to guess, this is so they could change the appearance of critical bullets so you could see your crits before they even hit the target

>taking an easy game this seriously
actual autism

Attached: IMG_20190412_001430.png (367x607, 14K)

I'd be surprised if they're doing anything but sipping champagne and laughing desu

a lot of the fixes I've implemented would take them under an hour since they already know how the system works.

Reimplementing something because you know how it works takes like a tenth of the time of figuring it out, that's why I spent like 15h doing all the shit & only spend like an hour and a half updating it when the patch came out

only easy if you play SP or drizzle, user

I do think gunner turrets should be slightly cheaper. They're useful as a distraction but you can't control their location and they go down easily if under fire.

I feel like balancing current items will be more beneficial than adding new ones. Some ideas:
>monster teeth orbs have a larger pickup radius and provide a damage buff
>rose buckler provides armor that stacks diminishingly
>stun grenades deal slight damage when they proc
>picking up a bandolier gives you extra charges on your abilities if they're already off cooldown
>medkits are consumed when at extremely low health and provide a bonus heal
>enemies slowed by chronobauble take slightly more damage
>opening a lockbox consumes a rusty key and gives you an uncommon item of your choice

Explain yourself immediately.

Is this essentially Monsoon++ ?

World of Warcraft did the inverse with one of its spells. It'd roll crit upon hit, meaning a temporary gain to critical strike could be lost before it reached the target and having lost the buff, your hits are weaker. It'd seriously calculate all it's data at hit. So that class had to stand just outside of cleave range so as to minimize travel time for their spell. All other casters rolled at cast so there was no risk to losing a buff mid flight

It's more like (Monsoon)^Monsoon

If you can clear a single stage without cheating I'd be extremely impressed and I don't think this game has anything to offer you anymore

why does glass halve your shields?

actually that's a more likely reason why it works the way it does
good catch user, didn't even consider that

it is really gay if your crit buff runs out & your attack that was underway doesn't crit because of that

cause otherwise you'd pick up transcendence & be immortal, dumbo

Medkits could also be changed to give a small chance to ignore lethal damage, maybe make it scale with how much health you had when you got hit, so something that would one shot you would usually leave you at 1 health instead, but if you were at 1 health it would never protect you. This could alleviate a lot of the problems with difficulty so the big threats knocked you down but the smaller threats are the ones that would likely kill you.

crawl back to scp general, you phoneposting shitlord

Sounds fun
I'll probably get my friend to merge it into our clusterfuck of mods for duo
note: item sharing mod might be included in our clusterfuck mod, so cheating abound I guess, but it's fun[/spoilers]

I doubt there's a fire under their asses, but if they fuck up the game it's all over. Better to push big updates on their own timeline while modders get all the QoL shit out now. Works for Bethesda, and they make shitty AAA games. Hopoo makes great indie games

>1
okay
>2
ok
>3
unnecessary but O.K.
>4
Bandolier should be a red if it had these stats.
>5
OP for a white assuming they also heal on hit unless by consumed you mean removed completely
>6
just make the effect last longer per bauble and slow firing speed as well slightly
>7
really good and probably my favorite of your suggestions, but the problem is if you're guaranteed to get a certain tier and item selection there's no point in stacking keys since especially later on you will acquire more keys than you can consume.

>[/spoilers]

Attached: 1530106451681.jpg (500x521, 79K)

Where can I dl the 4 man spoofer mod?

Take a finished toilet paper roll, put some fabric softener sheets into the end, and rubberband one last sheet over the end. Done.

redpill me on thallium

medkits consumed means they're gone
maybe for rusty keys if you're stacking them it could be like:
>1 key = 1 common item of choice
>2 keys = 1 uncommon item of choice
>5 keys = 1 rare item of choice
or something like that

you uhh, highly underestimate the difficulty

go to pastebin
look for "alternative modes" or whatever
that offers the rusty key superbuff, masochist mode & the 4playerforcedscale

well that was a waste of time
for all the official survivors, this is their stats

Attached: BR3gbB5[1].png (183x58, 14K)

what do you do after youve beaten the last boss once? doesnt this game get super boring real quick

"last boss"

I ask you how you have a version with a last boss.

hopoo said that art's proc coefficients were retardedly low and that they're fixing them, but she needs some more items that would work well for her. an item that increases base damage would be great

rework ideas, though a lot of these are just QoL shit or buffs
>Chronobauble (Green)
make it slow attack speed too. It's decent right now but it doesn't feel as good as a lot of the other greens
>Medkit (White)
% heal that heals you for 10% + 5% max health. 10 HP is fucking worthless.
>Warbanner (Orange)
Active item that plants the flag for 60 seconds, 60 second CD. Size is about 3 or 4 stacks of a normal banner
>Monster Tooth (White)
Flat heal on kill, significantly increased healing. 4 HP is fucking pitiful, especially with it's terrible pickup range. Alternatively, it gives a damage buff or shield on kill
>Red Whip (Green)
Increases movement speed by 6% + 4% on hit, caps at 60% + 40%. Lasts for 6 seconds.
Soda outclasses it completely right now, and changing whip into a combat speed boost sounds fun
>Rusted Key (White)
Lockbox now spawns near teleporter. Makes it less tedious to use. Alternatively, it spawns near a player's spawn.

Shield Generator should also be changed to not suck complete dick, but I'm not sure what to do with it aside from a lazy buff.

as for new items
>Specter's Cloak (Green)
Immune to enemy collision while sprinting. Increases sprint speed by 15% + 10%
might be a bit too strong for a green tier item
>Lifedrinker (Blue)
All sources of healing are now in an AoE around the player and can affect multiple targets. Dealing damage will now drain the player's health.
stacking increases AoE size and rate of health drain
>Helm of the Bulwark (Blue)
Reduces all damage taken by 30% + 25%. Player now absorbs 50% of damage that would've been taken by nearby allies (Drones, turrets, happy mask ghosts, players, etc.)

also add the fucking scepter in again. Merc gets Massacre again, Engie can have 3 turrets, etc.

>doesnt this game get super boring real quick
not if you're autistic

>cause otherwise you'd pick up transcendence & be immortal, dumbo
but that's the point, DUMBER
two wrongs should make a right, not make a trash item even worse

I probably am, but it's worth a try because going completely over the top is great
We used to duo monsoon ror1 with about 10-20 dummy players just to jank up the scaling and monster density

>having my best run ever
>killed 3 overloading clay dunestriders and somehow didnt get deicide
>blazing stone titan spawns

fuck this buggy ass piece of shit.

If they aren't from the TP event, they aren't a boss.

If anything, Shaped glass makes Transcendence better, because it's the best way to scale your health
It's the fastest way to get yourself out of 1shot territory with glass

>5 keys = 1 rare item of choice
oh no no no
imagine everyone and their mother running around with nkuhala's and healing racks while someone gorges himself with fungi
reds should be at least 12 for the shit reds and up to 20 for the best
that would actually make sense because the good reds are offset by the bad ones, otherwise you start steamrolling

>not make a trash item even worse
which is the trash item? transcendence or glass?
because glass does exactly what it tries to do and transcendence is one of the two best lunar items

well uhh, get back to me when you give it a try

were you on monsoon?
was the elite boss the main teleporter boss with the HP bar at the top of the screen?
Did you activate a mountain shrine? it's been glitched for a lot of anons and that usually guarantees it

>Shield Generator should also be changed to not suck complete dick
make it charge from movement instead of being out of combat
that or getting hit by electric enemies but then it could be busted

20 is a bit much but if it were in the range of 8-12 I'd say that would be balanced.

>transcendence is one of the two best lunar items
I hope you're joking because being unable to heal is a death sentence in this game

and I guess blazing greater wisp from TP event isn't a boss either? fuck you shitty faggot devs

it's fine as is, items don't need to be balanced for infinite scaling because that's not how the game is meant to be played

the "horde of many" don't count because they're not boss enemies

finished my monster log up

stacking transcendence is fucking good, at 3+ you're outside of 1shot range for near anything (even took glass this run with 5) and with mobility getting out of combat for five seconds is easy

Attached: aurelionite.webm (1920x1080, 3M)

>it's fine as is
in what world is 25 hp better than 100 hp?
it's worse than medkit because medkit can at least proc multiple times in a fight

mostly unconditional 25hp on a common tier item
vs
100hp you have to kill for on an uncommon tier item
it's almost as though these items are balanced by rarity and conditions

>dont know how to copy and paste
>claim it's difficult to understand how to do this

maybe you shouldn't be using computers in general pops

>Engineer with fungus, lifedrinker, and helm
>nest set up near the teleporter is just a fuckton of circles
at least there are colors to work with still. yellow/orange circles should be reserved for the inevitable magma worm signal though, and maybe blue for overloading worms.
gaining shield from moving sounds fun and fits with the whole "shield generator" thing
shield generator is one of the worst white items in the game though
Were you able to find the environment log for that map too? Or is it random chance for a scanner to spawn?
also did anyone find what the drop rates for general logs are?

Banner is shit and nobody would use it unless the effect itself was also multiplied by 3-4

Shield generator could give you % based shields. Something like 2.5% per shield generator could work but it would be really, really weak early on.

I like the specter cloak idea but it sounds more like shitty red material than a green. Maybe give enemies a slight frosted effect when you sprint through them that slows them/damages them

Reminder that this is a roguelike and it is entirely possible to get 6 infusions and 0 shield generators in a run early on.

a fairly uncommon occurrence
you do understand though, right ? comparing infusion with shield generator is disingenuous

>it's almost as though these items are balanced by rarity and conditions
you would be right if things like syringe, sticky, tougher times and glasses didn't exist
hell, the happy merchant sells greens at 3:1 ratio and the bonus hp from infusion can be healed
it's not even a contest

>pick up The Back-up on stage one
>open shop portal and go in
>3 Gesture of the Drowned

Attached: 093.gif (444x250, 2.7M)

he bought?
activate eet

Whatever you do, don't end up like me.

Attached: 20190411113929_1.jpg (1920x1080, 517K)

Attached: Swarm.png (1360x768, 1.65M)