ANNO 1800

how's that city going?

Attached: 1anno-100-thumbnail-750x422_mobile_297543.jpg (750x422, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/916440/Anno_1800/
club.ubisoft.com/game/anno-1800/rewards
youtube.com/watch?v=NtkK5tVEDtI
anno1800.fandom.com/wiki/Building_layouts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>playing Ubishit

have sex

going fine. i got to artisans and started making a navy for expeditions. wish the full game would just come out already.

Torrent when?

probably a month after release

how the fuck do I get more bricks? I have only 3 clay deposits on my island and if I want more I need to settle some smaller island and make entire production chains AGAIN even though it's much smaller

I wish i could enjoy these games
tried out 1404 (twice) but always get burnt out on the 4 hour tutorial and never start the game again

Attached: 1552387684230.jpg (460x506, 29K)

why do you even play tutorial? just play campaign

well the start of the campaign missions is pretty much the tutorial, right?

>Playing campaign that is essentially a turotiral with limited options
Are you retarded? Free play is the only way.

If you don't want to do that, just have your trading post buy them in.

they are top tier comfy. why you don't like them?

I did the campaign and finished it to what they'd allow me. It's nice visuals, I hope there are more cosmetic options for gardens and so on. It's fun and comfy but I am skeptical it'd be worth full price.

Curious how the new world is, what buildings they have on it and so on.

i've tried to like it but just can't stay focused. probably retarded but theres too many menus right off the bat and sometimes it doesn't even tell you exactly where the specific thing you need to click is located
remember having a hard time figuring out how to use the docks and trading

>Curious how the new world is, what buildings they have on it and so on.
Play sandbox then

The chain for bricks is two buildings what's the problem

G U R T
L U S H

honestly there should be bricks and stone quarries. bricks for fancier homes, factories, etc. and stone for certain building like churches, streets, quays, etc.

>EGS exclusive in 3 days

FUCK UBISHIT AND FUCK GAMERS

UNCLE HOW GOOD TO SEE YOU

but you need workers to run them and they need to have their and farmers needs satisfied

Did they hide part of the content behind online only bullshit again, or it's purely offline now?

Just buy in directly on uplay...

the beta is online but they stated in a blog that the full retail game is offline.

game has denuvo

>uPlay

Even worse desu

Farmers are easy to please and you don't have to fulfil all the workers needs.

you have to use it regardless though, so what are you really yelling about??

no matter where you buy the game you will have to use uplay

its really not
fuck china

for a pure production island all farmers really need is a market, fish, and clothes. just keep the houses away form your polluting buildings and they'll be fine.

Nice.

And? In previous games you couldn't do some stuff in sp mode because it required you to log into ubishit. That's something crack cant fix.

you asked about torrent in the first place retard

How do these games keep getting made? I love anno, I really do, but why?

They never sell particularly well, they dont review super well either. Is there someone high up at ubisoft that just loves Anno?

Attached: 1437551347745.png (340x523, 344K)

>high budget game in a dead genre
>game is also going to be harder instead of more "inclusive"
ubisoft is just based. they are also making new settlers

>Notice: Sales of Anno 1800 will be discontinued on Steam after April 16th due to a publisher decision to make the game exclusive to another PC store.
>The publisher has assured us that all prior sales of the game on Steam will be fulfilled on Steam, and Steam owners will be able to access the game and any future updates or DLC through Steam.
>We apologize to Steam customers that were expecting it to be available for sale after the April 16th release date.

When the fuck did Ubisoft get a games platform?

Attached: 1551411881043.jpg (372x360, 66K)

uPlay has been a platform for years.

>When the fuck did Ubisoft get a games platform?
Uplay in 2012

Let me rephrase that better
When did Ubisoft decide that uplay was an actually contender as a games platform

Attached: 1548107093320.jpg (720x699, 313K)

Maybe the Europeans, especially Germans, drive up the numbers disproportionately for there to be a demand

like all those Farming/Construction/Truck Simulator games

Uplay isn't so bad anymore. They got rid of a lot of the bullshit like limited PC activations years ago. Plus you get 20% preorders with the uplay points you get for free too. All ubisoft games launch through it wherever you buy them so I usually cut out the middleman and buy it direct anyway.

I luv da smell uf jew in de murnin.

user, it's an epic exclusive

>They never sell particularly well, they dont review super well either.
What the FUCK are you talking about? All the games were great financial and critical successes with the exception of 2205.
2070 and 2205 sold more units in the US than in Europe.

no steam no buy

anno is a niche game that doesn't need a 9 figure media blitz advert campaign to sell them so they're relatively cheap to make and dont need to sell 90 gorillion copies.

It might just be that they are happy with modest sales in a niche market with little to no competition. If I was a game producer and I knew I could always get a small but tidy profit from a population that was guaranteed to buy the game I'd keep releasing them.

Big thing that bugs me with Epic is I am expecting the steam "inevitable sales months down the line" won't happen.

Then answer to the correct post, sperg. Denuvo is basically nothing.

It's on Steam until release

>When the fuck did Ubisoft get a games platform?
you have needed uplay for ubi games for years lad, there hasn't been point to buy any ubi game outside of uplay, unless for some reason you love having a launcher to launch a launcher. i dont know why epic even monyehatted this game, but hell its more money for bluebyte to make another game.

Day one pirate.

>giving money to ubishit, denuvo, and epic games

I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

Because steamtrash is a cancer that is killing gaming, and that is evident to anyone. Any option is better than steam by default.

Anno 2070 sold like 2.5 million copies, the fuck are you people talking about?

As opposed to giving money to gabejew? I would buy from any other store, as long as it helps to kill steam cancer.

>t. Tim Sweeney

I liked it but I don't know enough about the series to really give an in-depth comment. It reminds me of what I played from 1404 but looks a bit nicer, the character models are really nice (specially compared with crap like Civ VI) and it's pretty comfy. I didn't play long though, I know I'm not going to buy the game anytime soon when it doesn't even have regional pricing and >Epic. I'll probably go back and actually play 1404.

Don't forget to get your chess tables reward from beta testing, anons.

Attached: anno.webm (800x502, 2.62M)

How do you get to the new world, or is that not in this trial?

Or you can pirate like anyone with an IQ above 80. This will be cracked day one by the scene because Denuvo is worthless garbage.

>supporting DRM in any way
You steam vs epic shills are so fucking pathetic, there's only one way to be an uncucked gamer, and that's the high seas.

Once you reach a certain stage you can send ships

t. tranny nigger
Go dilate, steamfaggot.

havent jumped into the beta cause i want to experience the full package

its clear they took the feedback from 2205 to heart, i hope its turning out as good as 1404

>only 3 waifus in the whole game
Yikes!

>that perfect cutie at the beginning
Oh sweet jesus.

But user, you unlock more as you play.

Thanks. I always was nervous with the rush to the mid-east in anno 1404.

How fucking embarrassing.

Attached: 1528374465967.jpg (1036x667, 320K)

Have sex.

>i don't need evidence because it's already evident
ok

you really don't need new world until a ways in when you need to supply rum to your richfags and by then you'll have started a navy anyways.

Blue Byte is based. Ubi is just the publisher.

And the reason is autistic Germans. Thanks autistic Germans.

1989 Tiananmen Square Massacre

Ubi owns BB

Attached: 1429146736847.png (604x618, 18K)

>HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY JEWISH MASTERS

Attached: 1452076243200.jpg (978x972, 182K)

anybody want to actually talk about the game?

Is it out already? I thought that was next week

Attached: interrogation mark.png (120x128, 20K)

It's out on the 16th but there's an open beta going on

I hope so, because i want to know if it's worth buying or not.
I should probably wait untill it gets released to have that awnsered.

15th

>HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY CHINK MASTERS

Attached: epic wojak.png (683x751, 136K)

>And? In previous games you couldn't do some stuff in sp mode because it required you to log into ubishit. That's something crack cant fix.
Yeah Anno 1800 has the same community features, voting, quests, extra content etc connected to the online component as the previous Anno games.

>They never sell particularly well,
They always sell fucking amazingly.
>they dont review super well either.
And they review equally as well.

What the fuck are you smoking?

The admiral guy at :08 is handsome as hell
no homo

I swear that mentor dude is close to orgasming every time he talks about the cathedral

W I L L I E
W I B B L E S O C K

So do we get to keep the open beta save when the game launches?

I've been playing Anno 1404 for a decade.
I have thousands of hours in it.
I've never completed the tutorial.

I got to pig farming and then I stopped. Not a big fan of the genre. Only ones I like are frostpunk and Civ.

>ebin store exclusive
Fuck off. Game looks decent but I'm not gonna spend 59.99€ on store-war faggotry. Time to sail the high seas

Attached: 1538329667422.png (294x286, 48K)

>Your Open Beta save games won’t carry over into the final version of Anno 1800, so you are free to go absolutely crazy and try wild things without having to worry about long-term repercussions. You also won’t be able to update the Open Beta to the full release version, so feel free to delete the Open Beta as soon as it sends to save space on your hard disk.
>We always try to give you some context and explanations for your decisions- so why can’t your save games be carried over? One key reason is the way our AI works in the game. As the Open Beta content is limited to the first three (out of five in the full game) citizen tiers, the AI will of course also be blocked from progressing any further (as to not have an unfair advantage compared to human players). This could lead to issues with the AI if you were to carry your save game over into the full game, where they would suddenly have access to tiers 4 and 5 again. Our top priority is to ensure that you will have the best possible experience playing Anno 1800 on April 16, so to avoid any issues with such scenarios, we decided against carrying over save games. Rest assured that this issue won’t appear in the full version, where there are of course no limitations on the available content (for either AI or human players).

But its not exclusive. You can get it on the Uplay store, which is not bad all things considered. And on steam if you preorder

>ubi
>chink
Steamdrones are terminally retarded.

>ebin store exclusive
>also available on Steam
>also available on Uplay
What did user mean by this?

You already spent your brain on reddit meme faggotry, degenereate zoomer.

It's both on Uplay and Epic
It's just not on steam

>"dat poi smells ghurlush!"
We went from upstanding well-educated gentlemen in 1404 to degenerated *ngloids.

Attached: 1537790818645.png (942x712, 79K)

>also available on steam
Yeah, until the 16th. I don't want to spend a big chunk of money on a game series I've never tried because greedy chinks pressure to pre-order in order to have it on steam.
>uplay
EL OH EL
Cry more bitch ass nigga.

Attached: 1536328484428.png (640x640, 419K)

It's in Open Beta right now, you can try it for FREE.
It's had previous Open Betas, you could have tried it for FREE.
But no, you'd rather sit here and shitpost than play games, right?

For anyone wonders: yes it's good, it's the best Anno so far from what I've seen, and I've been playing since 1602.
Are you dumb niggers going to shit up threads of any games that release on Epic store or use UE4?

Attached: 1483631715350.jpg (437x471, 26K)

Whatever, incel.

why would buy this game on steam or egs? you're paying to launch a launcher

I HATE THESE GAMES
TURNING BEAUTIFUL ISLANDS INTO AN UGLY CONCRETE MESS FOR HUMAN SCUM

>Calling your game Anus 1800 (anno is anus in other languages)
Jesus Christ what the fuck were they thinking

>Are you dumb niggers going to shit up threads of any games that release on Epic store or use UE4?
Yes. FUCK epic store and FUCK chinks.

I can't play the beta because apparently my CPU is too old for denuvo.
So I guess pirating is going to be literally the only way for me to play this game.

In what language does Anno mean anus, user?

Fuck Gabe and Steam

Have sex

>not wanting to have his stuff organized in one place
Uh I don't know, you tell me.

MARVELOUS
THIS EDIFICE WILL SOON BE COMPLETED
MHMMMM
AHHHHH

Attached: 250px-lord_richard_northburgh.png (250x136, 56K)

Steamdrones are programmed to protect their masters. They don't play games, they only shitpost against every threat to steam, so steam can steal more money from developers. See

OH GOD I HEARD IT IN MY HEAD

enjoy losing your rented games also have sexual intercourse

>proceeds to buy Sekiro, owned and published by a Tencent subsidary
>proceeds to buy Ace Combat, built on an engine owned by Tencent
>proceeds to buy any number of games running on UE4, or that are owned and published by a Tencent subsidary
RETARD.

Fucked your mom last night

AAHHHHH I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE

>Well now lets get those pants off! Oh my! what a big one! I think we will need the emperors approval for this!

Don't have any of those games, checkmate autist.

Because is right. At first they masqueraded as concerned customers that were worried about exclusives to get people on their side, but this core driving force of EGS shitposting is a bunch of Valve drones that will attack any game releasing on EGS, even if it also releases on Steam and other places.

tfw he is back telling you to stop playing when you play for too long

I DON'T NEED COFFEE NORTHBURGH

>Don't have any of those games, checkmate autist.
Bullshit.
I guarantee you've bought Tencent shit in the last 12 months.

I have no objection to a fair post!

THANK GOD NO ONE HAS BEEN INJURED
YOU GOT A GOOD DEAL THERE

>organized in one place
Yeah, that's called having a pc, you fucking degenerate. The only thing that steam jewish spyware organizes is your stolen data.

How the fuck did you manage before 2010?

Howcome it looks twice as good as Anno 1404 but runs ten times worse
that is not a fair trade

>ubishit
>ebig gaymes
>no GNU/linux support
Fuck you I'll pirate it.

Attached: 0c9f9fdce7d5cfbb454da1167bf1bfad212caa0e.jpg (1500x1755, 1.44M)

Diminishing returns

>pirates on windows to protest the lack of linux support
Bravo.

What do you mean? Uplay and Origin wasn't a thing by then. All you had then was a folder with games and Steam.

>Try to play Anno 2070 continous game on hard
>Get stomped by Keto after she arrives (2.5 hours)
>Replay, stockpile ammo and spam turrets
>Harbour is safe but damaged, but all I did was kill some respawning ships
>She's still out there shutting down all trade routes, can't leave my island
How the hell are you supposed to do this? I feel like anno 2070 mechanics like Keto, energy and ecobalance make the game a bit less fun than 1404.

>linuxtard

Based pirate

back to /g/ fatass

I mean before every game was on Steam to "organize your library". Hell, how did you manage before 2004?

>my town has been having a beer festival for what seems like 8 years
man when these people wanna get drunk they dont fuck around

If you are going to make me restart to windows, that's more than enough payment.

The game damn well better be free.

>implying he was even born then

Reminder if you >buy a ubi game either on steam or lol EGS you need a Uplay account anyway.
Also you can get discounts on uplay with those dumb points.

>C:\programfiles\games\game
Wow, very hard.

If you could consistently anime post that'd be great, just makes it easier to spot and ignore your posts.

Festivals are the best.

Attached: PARTAY.jpg (1920x1080, 916K)

>installing games on your main drive
woooow

Then the games were all in my actual library, as well as neatly organized in a folder on my PC?

Attached: jNgDV7D.jpg (2304x3072, 2.22M)

So why are multiple launchers hard? You can consider them like folders, except you don't have to back everything up when you format your drive and it's a 1 click download.

cringe

>Also you can get discounts on uplay with those dumb points.
Not if you're american or canadian, they're not allowed to use uplay points on new releases or pre-orders and they have to wait 3 months after a new release to use them to purchase the game.

DID YOU SEE THE WAY THAT KNIGHT KNOCKED HIS OPPONENT OUT OF HIS SADDLE?!

Attached: tournament.png (358x281, 209K)

i feeel bad for Blue Byte since they're forever cursed by ubisoft to make the worst decisions

Attached: 1267321967879.jpg (633x758, 108K)

What are they being festive about?
The 1989 Tienanmen Square Massacre?

Attached: 53a96fb04cf82f7ff8719071a8e01ecf87c31d5f.jpg (1241x2461, 599K)

>have to log into every launcher is the same as having multiple folders
No, you're retarded.

No, the release of yet another great Anno game that salty steam fags will miss out on.

THIS.... CANNOT BE THE WILL OF GOD!...

Attached: MarieFlattery.png (356x266, 204K)

why?

>You can consider them like folders
Yeah exactly
"Folders"
Not "folder"

what decisions?

>What are they being festive about?
watching and laughing at dummies argue over which double drm is "better"

Can't wait for the snow dlc

Attached: Anno1800 2019-02-03 23-22-07-49.jpg (5436x794, 1.56M)

On steam everything just works on linux, even ubisoft games.
With epic I can't get that.

This is an objective theft of a game I WANTED to play. I am mad about it and will tell everyone how awful this store and these business practices by scumbag companies are.

Anyone tried the campaign in the Open Beta?

Attached: Anno 1800 Open Beta2019-4-13-18-48-21.jpg (1920x1080, 221K)

As long as it doesn't have a tedious heating need like 2205 did.

Snow and desert are basically a given by the world map. Can't wait to go whaling.

If Ubisoft games magically work on Steam, there's no reason you can't just buy it on Uplay and launch it through Steam faggot.

Or you know, just buy it on Steam.

Quit with the bullshit and fuck off.

The princess of Qing is making me have fellow fever, what do?

heating was easy though.

But you can still get it on steam?
or you just mad because you can't get it for 80% off in a few weeks? if this is the case, just pirate it bro.

Where do I get the open beta?

>With epic I can't get that.
buy it through uplay?

I don't preorder games because that is anti-consumer.

And no I cannot run it like that because running uplay on linux without using steam is buggy as hell. Ubisoft, epic games, and denuvo are all scumbag companies and their games deserve to be pirated to hell. I've bought every previous Anno game and am furious.

She doesn't want to talk to you because your newspaper is propaganda.

yes it's very short.

Uplay.

So do I need a road connection to every warehouse? Like in 1701 and 1404 I would have my raw material producers on one side of the island, and then I'd have an isolated spot for "final product" (pic related). I'll be upset if I can't do the same thing here.

Attached: screenshot0037.jpg (1920x1080, 939K)

>I LOVE THE SMELL OF JEW IN THE MORNING
What did they mean by this?

Nah, you're just a faggot who's more interested in excuses and drama than games. No one cares.

>I don't preorder games because that is anti-consumer.
dude if the game was months off, i 'd understand
but we basically have the finished product in our hands so you're dumb on purpose.

Thanks.

>So do I need a road connection to every warehouse?
you need a connection to your main coastal warehouse because the game isn't radius based anymore, its based on how well your roads are are connected and laid out.

No such thing, there is no game to play. This is a game being STOLEN from me by scumbag FOREIGN corporations.
And encourage more of this shit to happen? Fuck no. Is this going to be with every game now, Better buy it now or it'll disappear forever?

Fuck no, I shall not stand for this.

Could probably just be collecting wood and coal

Attached: Anno1800 2019-02-04 21-50-36-41.jpg (2560x1440, 3.27M)

>Fuck no, I shall not stand for this.
Best fetch your soap box and tiny violin.

Attached: LUXURY.jpg (1920x1080, 460K)

Not to sound rude but it doesn't matter what you do when thousands of people are gonna do it anyways. Just as dumb as voting with your wallet.

It isn't radius based? I just watched a video and they were talking about buildings needing to be in a powerplant radius to get electricity.

I hate that radius bullshit in every game. You need 20 fucking plants every 10 houses to supply your city? Wtf, a single plant supplies an entire region IRL

So when the popup about transport/loading inefficiencies pops up on the small warehouse, can I fix it by just surrounding the warehouse with road or should I build a second one or what?

>tohouposter with shit taste

never ceases to amaze

Attached: 1516539676533.gif (384x372, 2.83M)

whats the difference between esplanade and park ornaments when you reach 500 artisans

Why should I follow the crowd when the crowd is wrong and I can just wait a few weeks for a uplay liberated version that will just work?

You want me to install an entire other OS, give my credit card number to either a shady french or chinese store, download this DRM encumbered game, and play it while always online?

It is MADNESS that so many bootlickers go along with this.

Not saying you're wrong, just that you're fighting an impossible fight.

The radius is just distance on roads, not some circular shit.
And powerplants will have power lines

Why do pirates feel the need to do these mental gymnastics justifying it? Just pirate it, no one gives a fuck about why you're doing it.

Ubisoft are also owned by Tencent, retard.

Those people are "The Faggot"

Attached: 1555100339137.jpg (687x819, 96K)

>that many warehouses
Jesus

upgrade your warehouse(s) just like 1404 and they can handle more goods being brought in/out.

Well I try to put a lot so the production facilities aren't sitting on 5 tons or having to walk long distances to get raw materials from the warehouses. I probably still have too many though...

Those are upgraded, he's just a mad lad.

ur mum is owned by tencent, fagtron.

Thanks
The picture is from anno 1404, I was asking about the warehouses in 1800 and comparing them.

Upgrade them or build more. If there are 2 warehouses in range of a single production facility, the transport will choose whichever one unloads faster. It takes into account both distance and the delay caused by too many transports unloading

>give my credit card number
I don't know about EGS but on Uplay i can pay with paypal and a few other methods aswell.

Do I seriously have to upgrade EVERY house MANUALLY?! There must be something I'm missing.

Attached: 1346992700543.jpg (499x480, 28K)

Piracy has been declining due to slowly receding internet freedoms and too many newfags don't know how to sail the high seas anymore. Piracy should be normalized and seen as a moral and pro-consumer backlash against shitty corporate practices. An entire generation of zoomers raised on Fortnite and boomer normalfags who were too tech inept to experience the age of rampant file sharing must be shown the ropes. It's easy and moral to share files on the internet and all forms of DRM are a plague on the industry.

Attached: 1531021622022.jpg (720x720, 81K)

There's an upgrade button on the toolbar. Select it and then hold and drag. You can also place houses by holding and dragging, by the way.

Is anyone actually playing the game in this thread? Is it good and how does it compare to e.g. 1404?
I have an event planned for the release with some friends, but I want to know if it's worth it.

Attached: euphroic.jpg (400x399, 55K)

Euros love city building, strategy and simulation games.

That still doesn't solve the spyware OS issue.

>fat bitch is threatening me within minutes of starting a new game
It's like she wants me to slap ports down on all the most fertile islands and cockblock her for the rest of the game.

Attached: Anno 1800 Open Beta2019-4-13-19-7-42.jpg (1920x1080, 720K)

click and drag and you can "draw" everything. rows of houses, upgrade buildings, farmland, etc.

Attached: Anno1800 2019-02-03 23-18-45-99.jpg (1440x2536, 2.26M)

General consensus seems to be that it is a worthy successor to 1404. There's an open beta so why not try it out yourself?

MY WIFE THINKS YOU SHOULD BE CANONIZED, OR AT LEAST... BEAUTIFIED... HUHUHUH

try the open beta and see for yourself.

If you liked 1404, you'll love 1800.

Attached: Anno 1800 Closed Beta2019-2-4-21-0-11.jpg (1920x1080, 663K)

Attached: 1532118130272.png (239x175, 101K)

Interesting, thx

>she sees your city

Attached: HelenaAlliance.png (353x270, 209K)

Not the same Annon, but how much was taken from that horrible Anno 2205? I've played it for 1 hour and I hated that game.

Did I understand this right and that the world is actually static? So not randomly generated like in Civ, Endless Legend or other 4x games?

What's the actual point if that is the case?

where did you hear that

world is randomly generated

Attached: Anno1800 2019-02-03 23-15-32-41.jpg (5120x2880, 3.31M)

it took a few neat things from 2205 like workforce and multisession but the classic anno micro and trade networking is back.

Oh okay, thank god. I misunderstood some posts in the thread apparently.

Why can't I buy this game? Steam search comes up empty

Virtually nothing from 2205 was taken and with 1800 being exactly like 1404/2070 etc we can safely forget 2205 ever existed.

Look at best seller, it's there.

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
store.steampowered.com/app/916440/Anno_1800/

>All pic related does is expand like crazy to all islands she can get her hands on
>Decide to colonise one of her island for the fertility and because it's closer, so more efficient trade route
>She's annoyed
>1 hour later, she tells you to delete all the buildings and gtfo or she'll attack you
>O..Ok

Attached: download.jpg (237x212, 6K)

The road radius system was a pretty significant thing 1800 took from 2205

Basic or deluxe edition? I can't fucking decide. It's 10 more bucks, surely the DLC will cost at least that so it's a win, right? Right?
But I'll probably be burned out when it comes out...

>steam
kys

The soundtrack is pretty sweet too

That's already on youtube

tfw your comfy german autism production chain game is another pc platform wars battleground

Do they actually give you the choice to leave the island after colonizing it?

top tier arch enemy, she wont be enjoying her tea when i bombard the shit out of her ports.

I would have bought it instead of having to angrypost, I really would have.

Will they delete the game from our library after the 16th? Will I have to switch to another launcher?

God this is so confusing, I don't want to deal with this shit. Why they couldn't just let us buy it wherever we want?

What about building materials? I saw videos where there slightly different way of building. I saw wood, bricks(or something ala bricks), but no hammers? Maybe it was different version of the game.

It was a thing in 1404 mods so I guess I associate it more with that than 2205.

Where do I even get my screenshots?
I just made one to post, but I have no idea where the Uplay/Epic Games shit stores them.

When I played 1404 I used to play it where I get all my shit built up and self sustaining then enter into the mode where I build up my military and kill all the other npcs off the map to finish the game

Can I do that in 1800?

Chinese money stealing your game in a direct attack on american industry so they can take the profits and use it for the oppression and homogenization of global culture behind the chinese standard.

Attached: 708bcb4f2da357da5d7b5845c432c658dbc54ec1.jpg (800x1130, 1.08M)

no it will remain in your steam folder if you pre-order but after the 16th you can't buy it on steam.

Tools are no longer a low level requirement for stuff, but there's a bunch of new construction materials, new resources, lots of new production chains etc

Nevermind, found it at C:\Users\[redacted]\Documents\Anno 1800 Open Beta\screenshot
Here's my ugly town that manages to be both a grid, and inefficient.

Attached: screenshot_2019-04-13-12-53-42.jpg (1920x1080, 787K)

>The virgin 120MP3 vs the chad lossless Flac

there's no tools, but there's wood, bricks, glass, and steel, but that's just what we have so far, the beta doesn't have the last two tiers of population. there's plenty of good chains and old world needing new world goods and vice versa.

Not sure about Epic, but Uplay/Anno will dump them in two places depending on which screenshot key you use.
Either...
C:\Users\Faggot\Pictures\Uplay\Anno 1800 Beta
C:\Users\Faggot\Documents\Anno 1800 Beta\screenshot

Yeah, she gave me about half hour to pack up and leave. Other NPCs will just attack you for little reason.

why cant retards read

I'm glad this game doesn't have tools. Jesus christ those were a pain early on in 1404 and 1701.

i would think so, but influence/share system returns from 2205 and you can just outright buy and take over other people if you want as well for insane profit.

>that wasted space
wtf bro?

Attached: 1555149426162.jpg (1920x1080, 402K)

They all start that way user, you can refine it as you go.
Yeah removing tools was a great move, they were just fucking tedious and annoying and just meant you were endlessly sailing around hoarding as much as you could.

>Jesus christ those were a pain
i have good news and bad news for you
good news: no tools
bad news: bricks.

I have to have a buy order for bricks because they are just so slow to make if you're on a building spree.

YOU GOT A GOOD DEAL THERE

Time to get my romance on.

Attached: Anno 1800 Open Beta2019-4-13-19-33-10.jpg (1920x1080, 656K)

Whats the golden claypit to brickshop ratio?

But at least you had to think how to deal with it. I was replaying first Anno game and that game was hard to maintain good balance level, maps were small, islands were tiny. Overall it was fun, but hard game.

the game tells you two brickshop for one claypit but i'm not an autistic german so i don't know if it''s optimum ratio

Not sure, they've tweaked stuff since the closed beta.

Is there a way to see production chain ratios? I remember 1701 had a really useful annopedia but 1404 didn't.

1 pit to 2 brickmakers, but that could change after release

What's with the trend of purple tint in modern strategy games? First Civ6, now this. IT looks like garbage.

Attached: 1488807168721.jpg (200x223, 7K)

I dont see any purple. get your eyes checked

Might time to get your eyes checked.

Attached: Anno 1800 Open Beta2019-4-13-19-38-48.jpg (1920x1080, 699K)

>why is the royal imperial color in a game about royal imperial colonization?

u dum

Attached: 1555097006998.jpg (2214x852, 382K)

you can see the production time of everything when you click on buildings and put two and two together. like tress are cut down every 30 seconds and the sawmill can turn that wood every 30 seconds its 1:1.

Does chess table just unlock automatically? I'm,confused on how to know I have it or not.

How does it run? Running an old memecard 970 over here.

The game tells you how long every building takes to produce one ton of goods now so you can work out the ratios yourself

HER EAD WAS ASSA TRUNIP

970 is actually the recommended for 1080/60fps

It's more intensive than 1404 was a decade ago, but i'm having no trouble playing it maxed out, 1080p, GTX 970, i7-4790 etc at a solid 60fps.

Runs flawlessly on my 970. As do all things. The memes turned out to be memes.

SO GOOD TO SEE YOU UNCLE

club.ubisoft.com/game/anno-1800/rewards
You might have to log in and then click this link again

They'll stop selling the game on steam, but all future patches and DLC will be made available to owners of the steam version right?

I love my GTX 970 so fucking much, it has and continues to serve me so fucking well.

Yeap, and no matter where you buy it all versions can play MP together etc as well.

Make sense

what difficulty do you guys play on? i like some trouble so i wanna play on hard but i also wanna build a big city and hard has small islands. so im thinking to play custom with everything on hard but big islands.

How is combat?

There is no steam version, there is no epic version.
There is one version, the uplay version, and it will receive all patches.
Steam and Epic launch uplay which launches the game

Yeah I usually go custom, crank up the difficulty but keep big islands.

basic

Its a Uplay game, regardless of where you buy it from. Epic and Steam are just fronts for the Uplay launcher..

Is multiplayer/online a big part of this?

Attached: 1554539690913.jpg (600x600, 249K)

>medium AI in 1404 can barely reach noblemen, if even that
>hard AI declare war on me before I can even start to build an army
I wish there was more nuance in the difficulties.

Attached: 1306148734711.jpg (600x600, 333K)

about as 'good' as any other anno game
it was never really a focus of the series so don't expect anything complex.

According to the game theme and aesthetic, you want to avoid combat and trade instead. And according to the bad combat mechanics, you also want to avoid it because its not fun. Good design, game mechanics supporting the game narrative! Its as bad as ever.

YOULL BE MARRIED NEVER

It's as big as you want it to be. There's enough there to keep you occupied solo for hundreds of hours, but MP is equally as great and the regular online features like global politics/votes are a pretty neat addition that i've always enjoyed.

So what's the deal with damaged buildings? I remember in 1701, they would repair themselves as long as they'd stopped taking damage and were near a market building. In 1404 you'd have to either demolish and rebuild them, or build a fucking carpenter house in the middle of your crops.

Will 1800 have global voting?

Also: How's it play? It looks amazing, does it run well?

But I can build combat ships and turrets, right?

Yes, the beta has cannons that go into stationary dock defenses/turrets and ships. And there are pirates. And you can declare war. But the combat is right click and watch.

as far as fire goes if your firefighters put out the fire in time the buildings are fine, otherwise they get destroyed and you have to rebuild.

Why are people always so obsessed with wanting combat? It's always shit.

Because Americans.

For people that played- is music at least as good as in 1404?

youtube.com/watch?v=NtkK5tVEDtI

Attached: ss_b93fc4892e88b96cbdc18f0568f7e3807e23eb63.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 600K)

Because war is the only option. The weak should fear the strong.

I feel like I never experience combat like I should, since I always think war = broken trade routes and I avoid it at all costs.

Royalists want to supplement their bad industry with guns, as their imperial selves are ought to. We will feed them to the fishes!

Music is god tier, even better than 1404 honestly. Beta OST's should be up on youtube if you go looking.

This. Anno = fat cat capitalism. War is bad for business. Just pay the pirates to fuck off.

>theft
mental illness

Exactly it's bad for business

>Pig farm
>Processing time 1:00
>Slaughter House
>Processing time 1:33
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But war is the best business irl. Selling weapons is the most profitable stuff.

You can sell weapons all you want, old chap, just don't fire them yourself.

Attached: anno-1800-3840x2160-poster-4k-15625.jpg (3840x2160, 3.01M)

So does that mean 3 pig farms:4 slaughterhouses is the optimal ratio?

>*angry german screeches coming from the basement*

Attached: anger.png (629x1173, 131K)

>Still no soundtrack upload with track names

Actually it's not.
t.aeronauticalengineerwhoworksindefence
Certainly not the least profitable, but far from the most.

Attached: ss_f5e2df6b407d213f3b48f0e95709a2ebb8bed740.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 768K)

No because you have to start factoring in soap production from the pig farms as well.

So pretty! What do I have to do in free play to get my second island? I need a permit or something?

Attached: AnnoTime.jpg (601x601, 70K)

Don't forget you also need to use the tallow for soap production for dynamite production as well.
*REEEEEEEEEEEEING INTENSIFIES*

My game is giving 1 minute for both like it was in the closed beta

same thing you do in 1404. load ship with some materials, sail to island, and you can build a port there

Attached: ss_2f9df0e437cc55eb72760a216bd51e65eb9b51f5.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 1.37M)

i picked her hehe

>4 pig farms
>2 slaughterhouses
>2 of the niggers that prepare pigs to be turned into soap
>sausage shortages appearantly
do I build more slaughterhouses or more pig farms

Just settle it, load up your flagship with materials and make sure you have enough influence (I can't remember how much, and the cost will go up the more you settle). Then plop down a port on the island you want and voila it's yours.

Attached: ss_cdf977f0b464f16efdd21adc5a2dcd377db2f91d.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 1.01M)

Fuck this I'm just isolating all my pig farms on some remote part of the island and the final producers can just get them from the warehouse.

you can always outmanouver enemy broadside cannon ships by sailing behind them so they can't fire but you can

thanks for the thread, reminded this game is coming out soon. Now I can get that open beta reward. Hows the game? I started anno with 1404 and played every one since then. My favorite was probably 2077 but I still enjoyed 2205 despite its glaring problems. Hows this one holding up so far?

Attached: ss_4fc844c6fc6f567e38c0f7063621a9def7f3c966.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 665K)

>put closed beta saves in open beta
>they actually load
who even builds new cities like lmao just copy paste rofl

Attached: Anno1800 2019-04-13 12-39-54-46.jpg (3840x2160, 1.04M)

I think there must be some other factors at play because I have other industries that are at 1:10, 1:02 etc

>tfw my disable HUD button isn't working

Attached: screenshot_2019-04-13-03-44-15.jpg (1920x1080, 768K)

Attached: ltu96bhwych7wfwrzwjh.jpg (1332x749, 899K)

Maybe you have a worker shortage?

Looks set to be the best yet honestly. I've already got some 60+ hours out of the betas and we haven't even got access to the good shit like trains yet.

>2 of the niggers that prepare pigs to be turned into soap
you need more pig farms to supply the rendering works.

MUH DICC

Attached: ss_ccbe726acab1604f3d560a8ff16aa6abe80eea4c.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 1.28M)

I reckon you might be right as my worker force is normalizing the production times are getting closer to 1:00.

first time playing an Anno game so Im not thinking too much about placememnt of buildings, just wanna see whats there first

Attached: Anno 1800 Screenshot 2019.04.12 - 18.42.05.31.jpg (3440x1440, 1.81M)

Attached: wp 4k.jpg (3840x2160, 3.43M)

>those industrial shipyards
Oh my.

Attached: hqlniqkqss1gmsodr2mq.jpg (1332x749, 855K)

Not really, it's a uplay mandatory game like all ubisoft games you would have to be a dumb to buy it from epic or steam

Attached: ss_1da8bda360922688c7472f2c3de741fd6e64b7ae.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 711K)

Do you think they will ever drop an Anno game that's around present time? Like maybe Anno 1998, or Anno 2007?

hows it run? im still using a 970 and its only just BARELY started showing its age but 2205 definitely pushed it to its limits a bit

What's all this talk about pig farms?
i can't play this game, it's haram.

Attached: ss_488e9af47c7e76b07918da2bcb3d5eb061b5f3db.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 744K)

Harambe

Attached: ss_7d62a9123d794aee280bba37c6c13aab1ac895cb.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 1.04M)

Attached: ss_b2b95105edcec7e3de4792586760e51f667ec5ea.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 723K)

Wouldn't really suit the core gameplay of colonizing islands/new lands.

My guess is they'll go even further back in time if they intend on sticking with the "adds up to 9" naming convention.

I'd also like to see them do a full fantasy game sorta like pic related aesthetically.

Attached: Rise of Legends.jpg (640x418, 62K)

I already brought it from uplay, its more that these threads are always 50% people sperging out about it.

welcome to Tropico, el Presidente.

Attached: ss_53dd533a72ea489e60f971adc79bb2357fdd2f17.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 1.71M)

Runs good, also on a GTX 970, maxed out, 60fps, 1080p. Slows down a little after 20-30 hours on the same map when you start jumping between maxed out islands, but nothing that's going to cause you any real grief, just the odd dip, and even swapping between the new/old world is somehow quick and snappy still.

Attached: oiezllvhidj4ey2tmmui.jpg (1332x749, 946K)

Yes, good point.

rise of legends was a great game. one of the few (only?) game to take the wc3 hero system and do it well.

I love the zoo/animal feature so fucking much in 1800.

It's the best pet project.

i doubt it. i wish they would go way back to bce times and make a greek, roman, or egyptian one though.

Good space optimization bro.

they could probably do a decent game conquering the mediterranian as roman/athenian/whatever

Attached: ss_adf7b3aab4c2afeedf421a8aa9d865938fa349b1.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 850K)

Is the combat decent or is it still garbage?

Tempted to get this, but been a long time since i paid full price for a video game.

it about what you'd expect from anno game

combat in previous few games wasn't super deep but it was good.

This is a rts focused on economy and building, combat is a background feature.
In 1404 card-perk system was great, I hope in 1800 it's also possible to enchance units or level them up.

Attached: ar5cq.jpg (2580x1450, 376K)

I mean, who really cares about combat in Anno games?

does anyone know if you can build your own palace like 1404 venice or like corporate hq in 2205?

>AI in charge of brick production
They are not fucking around.

Attached: Anno 1800 Open Beta2019-4-13-20-37-20.jpg (1920x1080, 694K)

Attached: ss_9818d0b8bfa588956eac5234815db185ce7ae64b.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 917K)

Does a palace do anything beyond aesthetics in 1404? I remember in 1701 it would make your population happier.

that's the museum

Fucking commies.

no, its just for show, but super fun to build and design

Who else pre-order on steam ?

Attached: 1555051455666.jpg (500x500, 175K)

Only this faggot doesn't go to war with you.

Attached: Leif_Jorgensen_Portrait.jpg (246x233, 19K)

Why would I pay more and have to go through yet another layer of DRM and Launcher?

Ok, I've ended up skipping this game.

Guess Epic Games really did lose them a sale, but it's only because they are so fucking confusing and restrictive towards their customers.

>Confusing
You might just be a literal retard.

Just pirate it that's what I"m doing.

Fuck you man. You do a 12 hour stint 6 days a week in a shitty factory that might kill you, only to barely be able to feed your family as you live in a true shithole small apartment in a smog polluted city.

Fuck the haters, post cities.

They know you'll buy all of it, you whore.
Also, is the map the same for everyone in the open beta? Looks the same, including the same starting island.

What's a good city centre layout for the church, pub, firestation etc?

Attached: Anno 1800 Open Beta2019-4-13-20-46-11.jpg (1920x1080, 810K)

Because he is a degenerate steamdrone, why else.

>good city centre layout
not really necessary anymore. also you want to leave some green spaces around because beauty and ornaments actually do something this time.

anno1800.fandom.com/wiki/Building_layouts

Vulgarity4lyfe, also apparently I have ruins on my island somewhere but I can't find them.

Attached: Anno 1800 Open Beta2019-4-13-20-51-49.jpg (1920x1080, 368K)

But I paid £5 less.

>Not getting the 20% off from uplay

>20% cheaper on Uplay than even dodgy key sites
>But I paid less
okthen.jpg

just let it develop naturally instead of worrying about muh optimization. 100% optimized cities look like shit

I always played as her

I don't have enough Ubisoft game to get enough good goy points for your discount

>ruins
like archaeological ruins or just a burned down building?

>tfw you will never have a multi-tier super structure that houses your market, pub, church, fire station and police station in a central location with perfect coverage.
Why even live.

So, how does it work? If I found some coats and threw them in the city and cityfolk took them, does it mean I got more gold income from them? And what if I just sell those coats to someone? Will it be more profitable?

you get points from playing the games and doing the achievement things not from how many you own

It's like 100 good goy points, most games give more than 100 points.
Please tell you didn't buy wallpapers and shit with your good goy points.

Unless you're already at a level where your people are consuming coats, they'll just sit in storage, so either they're propping up your existing production or you may as well sell them off.

Does it have any of the online functionality of 2205?

Yeah like I said I don't own enough Ubisoft games to get good goy points. I don't play any Ubisoft titles

if you meet the luxury needs of the people they generate more income. generally you set your warehouse to keep enough goods in storage to meet the needs of everyone and sell your overproduction until its time to expand again then adjust your warehouse storage and output as your populations gets larger.

I dont have any good goy points lad I never purchased or played a game on uplay

That's a whole bunch of NOTHING

Attached: what.jpg (1286x1258, 225K)

>choose a certain island layout at the start
>get that island layout
>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

well why wud u break your streak of a lifetime and play anno 1800 then lol.

not sure how it works in this game. in the older ones you could demand more taxes if you fulfilled more of their needs. in this one you automatically get more income if you fulfill their luxury needs, but you also do get less income if you don't fulfill their basic needs, but i'm not sure if that's because they move out or something

THERE WAS NOTHING I COULD DO

Attached: InApJj7.jpg (240x240, 4K)

is the chess tables reward available now or do we have to wait until the beta is over?

>Major AI islands are almost close enough that port guns can be built within range of other islands.

Disgunabgud.

Attached: CLUSTERFUCK.jpg (1286x1247, 430K)

I want to play that video game user that's why

Uplay is a piece of fucking shit because ubisoft is a shit company. I checked my login history for my uplay account and I had login attempts from fucking France that bypasssed my 2FA. Absolute shit company. Deleted my account, thank fuck I only had Far cry 3 from those assholes. If I use a crack on far cry 3 do I still get access to steam overlay, achievements, controller wrapper etc?

Probably a bonus for the full game, not the beta.
Then I guess you're stuck paying more, but keep your eye out for when Ubisoft give away free games on Uplay, easy good goy points that'll cost you nothing.

Does the game run like ass for anyone else?
I'm running a 1080ti and Ryzen 1700X so it shouldn't be this laggy, right?

NIGGAS

did devs say anything about map-mission editor?
Can't remember one in 2070, but in 1404 it was nice but pretty barebones. I don't expect full map editing but more island layout and configuration options.

Attached: 1501762199426.jpg (720x540, 104K)

the population will decline with needs shortages. e.g. if you're not producing enough fish farmer population will start to drop. you will a little warning icon on the portrait when you click on a house if there's something wrong, and you can see the meters of each need to see how full thier demand is.

Okay thanks lad

i only did the campaign but even on my shitty 5 year old laptop which only cost 400 quid to begin with it ran 45+ fps with no issues at 1280 resolution

Nah getting good performance, see....
Try and narrow down exactly what's causing the lag and where the bottleneck is, I know in 2070 there was a single video setting that'd tank my FPS for no apparent reason.

Must be some specific setting that is doing it then, the game goes down to 30fps at times, not exactly sure why.

Yeah I need to do that. Annoying to have to restart the game every time though.

>Warning: There is no longer enough data available to play Anno 1404 safely. Please save and exit the game.

Attached: 1493926887388.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

>Must be some specific setting that is doing it then, the game goes down to 30fps at times, not exactly sure why.
Anything running in the background that might intermittently put a brief load on your system?
And yeah troubleshooting those little problems is a massive pain in the ass.

This island seems to be in every seed imaginable too, it was not there as much in closed beta

Attached: Anno1800 2019-04-13 13-45-07-33.jpg (3840x2160, 3.42M)

Wut?

lul I have that island, albeit with a giant river through it.

Attached: Anno 1800 Open Beta2019-4-13-21-17-26.jpg (1920x1080, 599K)

Looks like a great main city island tbqh

Damn FFXIV 1.0 Collectors? Did you enjoy it?

I will buy it if or when they add co-op.

So you've pre-ordered then?

you brainlet Anno games have multiplayers.
Just play in one team with somebody against AI.

Are you retarded?

Attached: 1474228897962.jpg (600x548, 46K)

Not the same as 1404/2070 where you control the same resources. It is much more fun than being in an alliance.

>buys 10t of wood
Let us keep the details jussssst between us.

Attached: Giacomo_Garibaldi_Portrait.jpg (219x234, 16K)

>Grain farms - For all your 'Just blob it fucking everywhere to fill in the gaps' needs.

Attached: Anno 1800 Open Beta2019-4-13-21-24-13.jpg (1920x1080, 790K)

>buys 1t of cider
The council of ten thanks you....

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (1920x1080, 728K)

taters and hops farms too

Quebec. Fuck off.

>this kills the german

>literally just the same fucking copypasted shit as previous games
you stupid retards are no better than the dynasty warrior fags

just get there an ornament

what the FUCK

I'm going to build a statue there in your honor.

I'm very interested in this one despite not caring for the other games. I just love the setting.

I don't think I'm going to spend $60 on it though.

>not noticing there's one (1) warehouse for all those fucking production buildings

You'd be amazed as to what a trading post and warehouse can actually handle with minimal or no wait times.

Don't forget that production buildings can sort themselves out with shipping stuff to other production building close by.

The secret is to avoid to many turns for your carts, it speeds things up immensely if everything has a relatively straight run.

Is it open beta until the 16th?
Also am I allowed to stream it, I want to show a friend

>Reward: 22t fish

Attached: 1555146765831-1.png (165x145, 46K)

14th and you can stream it.

remember kids, just like 1404 stone roads makes the carts go faster. can't wait full game when we get steam powered carts, imagine the increased efficiency!

you've got a good deal there

>Trains
I can hardly contain the 'tism.

Shame trains are implemented terribly in 1800

How are they implemented?

They are just used to ship oil around your island. to your power plants and oil harbours.

Also 90 degree track turns

>grid
faggots

perfect spot for a well

Uhhmm I was actually hoping to use this island for my people!
> -5 reputation

Attached: Helena_Flores-1.jpg (123x125, 16K)

Why is the chink so based?
>asks permission to settle islands near you
>loves free press
>gives you money
>gives you animals
>congrats your big dick guns when you build them
>swoons over your big white ships when they roll off the drydock

>Can I settle on this island
>No
>Never use the island anyway
D E V I L I S H

>That random villager line
>"You're tying the knot? Never."
Oh, ok then.

>FIND MY FAGGOT HUSBAND IN YOUR GIGANTIC CITY 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO
oh god not this again

G E R T
L U S H

I laugh every time she congratulates me on my honest press.

kek

I just deny everyone for the first 5 or so hours.

LOL

>not saying yes just so you can let them develop it and then take it over by force later after they do all the hard work

>Wanting the headache of unfucking AI settlements
I'll pass.

AI development is trash though.

this

Attached: cardinal lucius.jpg (246x199, 13K)

>Slaughter House
>Game requires MEAT production to advance.
Yeah that's going to be a yikes from me. It's 2019, the discussion as to whether or not meat is ethical has long been decided and it's time for those in power, like game developers, to start making that change.

>It's 2019
It's Anno 1800, not Anno F56607

Daily reminder for industries like Iron Mines that overproduce in the early game, you can reduce their productivity for a happiness bonus and reduce your workforce requirement.

Attached: Anno 1800 Open Beta2019-4-13-22-2-48.jpg (1920x1080, 525K)

Looks to be the best anno ever

t. autistic german builder

is there campaign missions in the beta? can you use the beta save file when the launch comes?

>is there campaign missions in the beta?
Yes, although I haven't checked it out. I get the impression it's just like a basic tutorial/intro that rolls into a sandbox game.
And no, saves don't carry over from the beta to the full game.

>Open beta download freezes at 18.11/18.22 GB.
Anyone else have this problem?

I love building them at cliff edges and Island corners. Filling every corner

Nope, tried restarting everything?

My banana republics were like that.

Attached: screenshot_2019-02-02-20-29-38.jpg (1920x1080, 617K)

>2070
Nice
>2205
Are there any good mods that fix this? I love space but the reviews tell me another story.

There is no fixing 2205. It's a mobile game with AAA visuals.

>3 hours in realize I could upgrade warehouses

Attached: anglo2.jpg (1070x818, 205K)

What are the resources required on your ship to establish a new colony on a different island?

Attached: mam.jpg (655x587, 89K)

I wish there was. 2205 had some neat callbacks to 2070. Some of the Megaprojects etc. The combat missions ruined 2205 for me but I acknowledge it had other issue as well. A fantasy (airship based maybe) Anno would be a nice counterpoint to 2205 and I hope 1800 sells well. The Open Beta is good.

I miss having physical copies. It was nice to display them alongside my books.

You are an honourable fellow, the emperor shall hear about this!

Attached: lord northburgh.png (250x223, 90K)

>complaining about brick production
Just make them work overtime in the clay pits and build extra brick factories.

Attached: 1309959461408.jpg (1680x1050, 910K)

Influence cost increases as you settle more islands, base cost price might as well, not sure, materials required stays the same.

Attached: Anno 1800 Open Beta2019-4-13-22-24-10.jpg (1920x1080, 609K)

Sister is hot. And you start off with a life debt friend/bro. Game likes to routinely remind you of your scumbag uncle though which gets annoying. Does a decent job of easing you into the mechanics of the game.

>overtime
based robber baron

This is almost so beautiful and then
>diagonal streets are just zigzags

sorry it ruins it

It's a hard grid based game. Everything moves in squares.

i want the desert biome DLC.

Arab princes

Orient was mega comfy in 1404.

You also can't use that discount on preorders or new releases either

>You also can't use that discount on preorders or new releases either
That only applies to the US and Canada, the rest of the world can use them on whatever.

IT HAS JUST BEGUN

Attached: BEGUN.jpg (1920x1080, 1.23M)

Whats better for earning duckets, potato or wool?

Attached: Anno 7 13-Apr-19 16_11_18.jpg (1920x1080, 1017K)

NA worst once again, rip

You could try using a VPN maybe? I've no idea how airtight the good goy point system is.

But I mean you can usually find Uplay keys just as cheap as Uplay even with the discount.

I like how the mod banning one guy allows us to look into the mind of a shitposter by identifying all if their posts. Remember this case study for the next time you argue with one.

Let me guess, it was someone ranting about Steam/Epic shit?

We've got at least one great mod at the moment, I was in a comfy, albeit slow Tenchu/Old FROM games thread the other day and some random Bloodborne faggot decided to start shitting the entire thing up, mod cleaned him right out.

soi cartoon graphics + niggers shoehorned everywhere, just like civ 6
getting real tired of staring at these cartoon artstyles and mystery meat stronk womyn characters

Among other things.

Happy to see any mod activity to be honest. Bonus points for actually preserving the thread and surgically removing only cancer posts.

Attached: shitposter.jpg (1131x1668, 272K)

>medicine
>the other stuff
Are these things I should prepare in advance? I don't have the capacity to make any sort of medicine, I have zero healthcare options for buildings or production.

Attached: screenshot_2019-04-13-15-57-06.jpg (1920x1080, 293K)

Those are some quality fucking posts alright, and yeah every so often a mod will actually do their job and not just delete entire on-topic threads wholesale. Warms my heart.

>any sort of medicine
Schnapps counts as medicine and rations. The recommendations are the items you need for the best possible outcome of events which are most likely to appear.

going ok, i hate the positioning of clay on my island, i really need to find a way to ramp up production significantly.

Soap works for medicine, you should have some of that by this point, for navigation you might need to buy some crew from the AI shops

You can check what effects your stored wares have if you assign a ship to the expedition and mouse-over on the items afterwards

Your first few expeditions are going to be absolutely fucked and absolute failures due to you lacking the right provisions, just roll with it, things will slowly improve and you'll get a few wins along the way. Also hunt around at the AI traders for neat items to help you out.

You can adjust the working conditions for any production building and crank the productivity right up.

Alright, booze and soap it is, cheers and happy colonizing.

God speed user, hopefully you find yourself a battle bear.

Attached: BattleBear.jpg (1920x1080, 338K)

i really hope this is a future where they my a 20th century game. I know you cant have a sumed up nine, but come on

>They never sell particularly well, they dont review super well either.

Attached: 1545973388970.png (423x330, 23K)

thanks for the tip

Attached: Anno1800 2019-04-13 15-38-47-70.jpg (3840x2160, 2.58M)

How do I build a trade union?

It's really handy for brick and steelworks production when you just want to bump stuff up temporarily, also don't be afraid to build addition production buildings and open/close them as you need.

Attached: TU.jpg (487x802, 79K)

>Also 90 degree track turns

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 9K)

Fourth building on the Workers Tab, Red Cog.

>Those are some quality fucking posts alright,

Attached: 1507639945910.gif (245x160, 1.33M)

Honestly I hope to God that they don't go after this series.

Waiting for full release before I play it again. I quite enjoyed the earlier beta though.

Attached: 1552136253990.png (435x269, 5K)

Oh I'm fucking blind, thanks.

That's a fucking shame. I hope they revisit this and build a decent one later on.

Your workers have trade unions, right?

Attached: 1552915150322.jpg (480x685, 73K)

no, there isn't enough room to place one in my sweatshop island

New thread