The Negev is a 5.56×45mm NATO light machine gun developed by the Israeli firearm manufacturer...

The Negev is a 5.56×45mm NATO light machine gun developed by the Israeli firearm manufacturer, Israel Weapon Industries (IWI) (formerly Israel Military Industries Ltd. (IMI) of Ramat HaSharon).

Attached: 70388851_p0.png (1748x2480, 1.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/CS8P1DD
imgur.com/a/ke6LdCh
imgur.com/a/RZe2QY6
imgur.com/a/pbckXNj
imgur.com/a/M3uC2Zj
youtube.com/watch?v=ldreDreObk8
guns.fandom.com/wiki/StG_44
youtube.com/watch?v=ThEj3GX0fDk&feature=youtu.be&t=5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get back in the oven you fucking kike

Make way for best girl.

Attached: 1543741080587.jpg (858x1402, 643K)

I don't know who that is, but since a foot pleb like you thinks she's best girl then I would guess she's anything but.

little iron

Attached: IMG_7614.png (1191x1536, 730K)

fuck off kike

Attached: stg44.png (1191x1536, 732K)

Back to /pol/ nazifaggot

>only 3 star

Dropped.

Back to plebbit, nigger

Attached: IMG_7627.png (1191x1536, 719K)

Can any of you fags tell me why is m1 garand so attractive?

bestgirls are all below 4 stars

Attached: galil.png (1191x1536, 604K)

GIVE ME MY HECATE CHINKS

Attached: bestgirl.jpg (236x354, 17K)

All boards are property of /pol/

>finn ak but uglier and made by jews
galil a shit

Attached: sako.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Attached: a0789411819b5eb6f31ee2f8b0a4a89e.jpg (2893x3582, 3.06M)

She's not even that good of a 5star, let alone an MG. M2HB is the best in her class and she's only a 3star.

Attached: IMG_7611.jpg (1191x1536, 195K)

This artwork is so fucked, I don't understand why it's the poster child for the game.
Why is the gun so massive? Or is she 3 feet tall?

Because it looks cool

Since we're talking about Negev:
1) imgur.com/a/CS8P1DD
2) imgur.com/a/ke6LdCh
3) imgur.com/a/RZe2QY6
4) imgur.com/a/pbckXNj
5) (futa warning) imgur.com/a/M3uC2Zj

more like nigev lol

Gonna have to fap to this, thanks user.

Attached: IMG_4097.png (1130x897, 1.48M)

Is that last one the UMP sisters?

lol fuck off no one wants you here

Got a big Iron instead pardner?

Yes, nice sequel baiting form the author.

Attached: Big_dicc_marty_big_iron.png (720x720, 484K)

Attached: 1541223382463.png (1024x1024, 672K)

She has a fat ass.

Attached: Negev (25).png (1447x2047, 1.25M)

Those irons are mighty fine pardner.

I don't know what to say about this. It's beautiful, unique but it killed my urges to masturbate.

Thanks user. Keep up the good work of spreading shit like this.

Attached: 1494870420684.png (362x492, 97K)

what the fuck

Attached: 1414959133605.png (691x597, 16K)

Nobody cares about you want, redditor.

Is that an actual costume or just fanart?

Wtf I love jews now?

Is there a RK62 waifu in this game?

>developed
borrowed from FN.

She cute. Would hide in my bedroom from notsees. Her, Tavor and Uzi.

Shut up, Galil cute.

Fucking nazis, man. Before WW2 there were 3 million jews in my country, now it's only like a 3 thousand. My chances of getting cute jewish gf are practically nonexistent

Attached: negevchan12.png (1748x2480, 1.08M)

youtube.com/watch?v=ldreDreObk8

Your fanbase as a higher ratio of sissies to regular humans than every other fanbase on the planet, INCLUDING the babyfurs.
I have no idea how the hell you managed this because guns are the total opposite of sissies, but there you go.

wow

Fpbp

>because guns are the total opposite of sissies
sissies love guns though, how else are they meant to defend themselves?

Attached: vector trap.jpg (1913x1149, 579K)

I have literally only 300 in mine. I thank god

vector is a memegun with memecaliber
>typed that and didn't even notice the legs or filename until I solved the captcha
that explains everything then

>The Kriss
Gay lol

You can get a beautiful white GF instead of a rat faced yid
Shame they didn't get rid of all of them

Attached: IMG_7735.jpg (700x795, 78K)

Yeah and they'll never use them, or they'd never want to have to use them because they just want to stay comfy forever and nothing else. So yeah he's right they're the complete opposite.

>cute jewish gf
there are none
t. jew

>The way his flesh buldges under the weight of the gun

Attached: Theendofboners.png (486x810, 584K)

>Gets proven wrong
>DOESN'T COUNT!
Face it. If you own a gun you take cock up your ass, it's the laws of physics.

It's her post upgrade look.

its lewd skindentation

What are you even saying? I'm not the user you were responding to anyway. They never want to come to the point in time that they'd have to use them because they just want to stay comfy and in their comfort zone and nothing else. Is my assessment wrong?

Bro check out these pics of girls in the IMF
... Why do they show pics of random IMF girls anyway, aren't you obligated by law to serve a tour of duty?

>Yeah and they'll never use them,
unless they have too.
>because they just want to stay comfy forever
everyone wants to stay comfy though

lmao, trannies also breath air. Are you a tranny or are you Morpheus?

Amazing

Attached: _tic_nee_san__okamoto_vector_colored_by_yuukion-d7lhbg9.png (1814x1935, 473K)

She looks like she fucks ARYANS

Attached: 1554686737038.jpg (600x600, 31K)

i'm a real boy

Pro tip: Every sane person wants too stay comfortabel.

>not wanting a cute jewish girl to step on your dick while youre wearing a full SS uniform
its like you're a homosexual or something

God I wish guns were real

Attached: feelsbadman.png (2400x2400, 225K)

In the IDF they photograph models in IDF army clothing to attract people to it. Its emotionally manipulative propaganda 101

based GFL thread starter

>are you Morpheus?
Wake up

Yeah but you don't have to attract people to something they're doing anyway.

Turning irl things into anime girls is not okay.

Attached: 1529972984927.jpg (680x817, 70K)

>everyone wants to stay comfy though
No not all, but too many people nowadays do. There's nothing wrong with wanting to be comfortable in and of itself but when you only care about that and nothing else or about what's going on outside of your bubble, then that's a problem not just for you, but people doing this on a mass scale is bad for society

It is. Cells at work was the best anime last year.

Disgusting

Attached: IMG_7725.jpg (595x1000, 106K)

>S*ru

>everyone wants to stay comfy
War is comfy, in its own way.

Is it time to shit on chinkshit again?

Attached: 4525265.png (792x705, 460K)

Oh no no no bros the fateCHADS are here...

No.

Attached: IMG_7591.jpg (1280x1871, 267K)

Why not? know your place, whore

greatest love story ever told

For mentally ill people of people who don't like normal society it might be.

Good times create weak men. That's always been the staple throughout all of history

>mfw Israeli
>mfw grew up in Ramat HaSharon
>mfw house was adjacent to a IMI entrance gate
>mfw dad worked in IMI
>mfw mom got us in a tank manufacturing tour inside on Independence Day through her workplace
I don't know the purpose of this thread, but I approve.

Attached: 1546247650637.gif (500x390, 1.92M)

>gOoD tImEs CrEaTe WeAk MeN
God I hate this fucking meme.

Its true and it holds true. You mocking the statement won't change that fact

It isn't and it never held true. Those "strong" and "weak" men are allways there. Hard times just give the "strong" something too do and good times give the "weak" something to do.

war destroys good men, you are a fucking retard your comments are disrespectful as all hell
spoken like a true faggot who's had no contact with real life war, its never a good thing no matter what

Attached: 1541127898052.jpg (600x548, 39K)

What gun is Mengele? I recognise her design but not the name

>tWitEr SpEaK
Go back

Attached: IMG_5561.jpg (313x382, 93K)

If you look back at history you'll see that "hard times" creatue murderous dictators, shellshocked soldiers and impoverished civilians. Good times make mentally healthy people who are allowed too actually be a functioning part of society. Don't let facebook sissies fool you, the internet just makes vocal retards harder too see.

O, nvm, it's G36

I shitty memed a shitty meme.

>harder
Seems like I am a retard because I ment to write easier.

Interesting angle, but certain circumstances pressure people to be different i.e. the circumstances of hard times force people to adapt to the circumstances and become "strong men", and after these circumstances in good times are gone people aren't pressured to be strong men anymore and it breeds more "weak men". I didn't say all people in good times are weak but good times breed far more weak men than hard times do, and the fraction of strong men that are in hard times will take hold in hard times first
War is necessary and it has existed since the literal dawn of mankind, it just got bigger as technology advanced simultaneously with human evolution. You're not getting rid of it, because you'd have to change fundamental human nature

War creates innovation and progress.
Peace creates people who believe cutting your dick off makes you a woman.

Legitimate murderous dictators would be the hard times

War and struggle are the fundamental principles that need to exist for mankind to grow.

the definition of the act of a sentient being is to rise above its own nature
to be unable to change our course would be to accept being nothing but lowly apes, you're not a fucking retard are you user? stand up straight you're embarrassing

Attached: 1527488600762.jpg (500x375, 42K)

>i was just pretending to be a faggot

Retards have allways exsisted. The internet and tv now just makes them easy to find. Don't think war will alter the amount of retards in the world.
But they are allways born form "hard times" and overthrowing them with "strong men" doesn't make "good times". The mythical cycle isn't real.

Pure Yurikino

Well that was something else

I wasn't but his shitty meme doesn't deserve the attention it got. It's a complete joke of a statement that has never been true.

>the definition of the act of a sentient being is to rise above its own nature
No its not, to attempt to? Perhaps. But to actually do so? No. We are animals, nothing more nothing less. We're not superficial nor immortal beings nor gods. Believing in this delusion that we are will cause nothing but our death.

We seek to believe in something that trancedes ourselves because of a conflict between our need for self preservation and that death is inevitable, so we don't fall into universal nihilism and cause the extinction of ourselves. Terror management theory speaks about this, look it up

>and overthrowing them with "strong men" doesn't make "good times".
Well yeah it does, it's not strongmen but strong men

>It's ok that i post like a newfag because i have retarded opinions

Attached: IMG_2060.jpg (325x589, 72K)

>The internet and tv now just makes them easy to find.
The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

>Well yeah it does
This has basically never been true, just look at any revolution in the past century.
>Oh no now that I am aware of things that allways exsist the world is a horrid place

Okay now someone post some WA 2000

>This has basically never been true, just look at any revolution in the past century.
War, collapse and struggle are all fundamental principles that need to exist in order for humanity to grow and not die, because in the end only the urge for self preservation will remain. You're not really understanding it, are you

>Negev
>good at anything
literally the only gun that gets me dead while playing randomized in CS:GO Deathmatch

That is even dumber than anything I have ever read. Our techological development has increased exponentially the last decades while the amount of war has decreased to an alltime low. The ridiculous idea that we need to suffer too improve is founded on absolutely nothing, humanity has suffered its entire lifetime and now when the suffering is decreasing we are developing faster than ever.

Just hold down the fire button and aim with the bottom right

>the definition of the act of a sentient being is to rise above its own nature
True. Most humans are not sentient.
I'd like to fix this but they keep bitching about Eugenics being immoral and enjoying Skyrim not being a 100% valid reason for genocide.

that was something
thanks i guess

Attached: 1529985239841.png (300x300, 88K)

>Our techological development has increased exponentially the last decades while the amount of war has decreased to an alltime low
Yeah, and why did we get to this point? War is unavoidable, and its deeply rooted into human nature and is and was and important in humanity's growth, it is a necessary things that you can't get rid of. Wars got bigger as technology progressed. Every state in existence up until now has eventually collapsed throughout all of history.
>humanity has suffered its entire lifetime and now when the suffering is decreasing we are developing faster than ever.
Yeah again and why did we get to this point, because no one in history ever suffered? Are you saying the things we have in the present aren't a direct result of literally everything that's happened in the past?

And material things aren't everything, don't tie inherent human growth to the amount of technology or consumable things we have, that kind of extreme materialistic world view is counter-intuitive. Like I said, in the end, always, when the facade of everything else melts away, only the urge and will for self preservation will be what's left. If you don't know how deeply self preservation is rooted within human nature, I suggest you read psychological studies on it, I can't explain it in a post limited by 2000 words.

Why do you have a thighs of a woman. That's illegal faggot.

Nice

>Our techological development has increased exponentially
>this is the only thing that matters
Read Kaczynski

Is girls frontline actually worth playing?

inherent human worth*

whoops

I enjoyed skyrim for a few hours when i installed sex mods and fucked everyone with my futa orc cock, do i get gassed with the normalniggers?

Attached: IMG_0808.png (262x396, 192K)

Yeah okay, I'll heed the word of the guy using a computer to talk to people over the internet as he recommends fucking Kaczynski as if that doesn't make him look like a total retard.

>I can't hate something if I use it
Yeah me individually getting of a computer won't solve the collective problem in the slightest and it's delusional for me to pretend it will. And it doesn't take away the merit from my recommendation. Unless you're that mentally lazy you don't have the attention span to read his manifesto.

>Demere personality
>Blond
>Large tits
>Best gun

The amount of war has decreased to an all-time low because every war since 1810 has been a Banker's war and people resist your conquest less if you use a trade deal or a corrupt politician than if you use an invading army.
Suffering is necessary for improvement because every group of 3 or more distinct objects has a bottom 33%, and there is no way to separate that bottom 33% off and leave it behind without harming it. This matters not whether that group of things are fetishes you like, mindsets and personality traits you have, a group of people, a group of nations, gameplay features in your latest looter shooter, or frames rendered in a Skyrim port.
Our suffering is NOT decreasing. It's not even getting more subtle. The decrease in purchasing power parity & standards of living, the decrease in average happiness especially for adult men, and the rise of distrust in our own neighbours, are all things the average person can feel. Contrast with war, where less than 3% of the populace will feel an injury and less than 30% will know someone injured.
What is happening now, though, is that the suffering is getting harder to stop with bullets.

I don't doubt that technology is amazing.
Even now, we're inventing AI that can see patterns in human personalities and behaviour, and Google recently shut down research into an AI that can detect detection and lies after getting too many "false positives". In this age of overwhelming information, the ability to see patterns is a superweapon, and I have hopes for the future.
But I don't expect that old media and their thirst for information control will die easily.

You're a fucking idiot

Attached: IMG_6646.png (554x575, 515K)

>futashit
Into the gas it goes.
Now if you had been ramming your orc PUSSY onto unwilling targets you would be spared.

"detect detection" should be "detect deception", my bad.

I dont understand the ending, was it all a dream or what

>Muh technology isn't everything
It is the only quantifiable measure of our development.
>War is unavoidable
besides that is is clearly being avoided by most major nations today
>and its deeply rooted into human nature and is and was and important in humanity's growth
It used to be back when there wasn't enough food to feed your citizens. With modern fertilizer this isn't a problem.
>Every state in existence up until now has eventually collapsed throughout all of history.
Big chance these ones wont because of the way modern technology works and the clear lack of wars.
>Yeah again and why did we get to this point, because no one in history ever suffered? Are you saying the things we have in the present aren't a direct result of literally everything that's happened in the past?
They are but I'm saying that the modern world doesnt work like the past.

I would also like the go back to the original argument, the mythical cycle of Hardtime->stong men->goodtimes-> weak men just isn't true. Unless you massively oversimplefy things I bet you cant even name one example of this cycle happening in history let alone the entirety of human history.

The point is that she's dissociated from reality and can no longer tell her memories/dreams apart from it, and that is intensely arousing to me and a top tier fetish.

Negev is the top now

>futa fucking females is bad
>sucking male npcs dicks is good
Are you gay user?

>I bet you cant even name one example of this cycle happening in history let alone the entirety of human history.
Another user but Poland. When our kings gave szlachta (nobles) a shitton of privileges they went from somehow formidable military force to a bunch of faggots which resulted in Poland getting asskicked in various wars, ending in Partitions of Poland.

reminder that shes only playing at being yandere

Attached: Negev art.jpg (3218x4429, 3.26M)

>Big chance these ones wont
Are you serious? Europe is collapsing in on itself under the weight of its own cuckoldry, Japan and Israel are below replacement birthrates, India is one major conflict away from splitting into pieces, the United States is more divided than ever, there's already talk of revolution in many South American nations, and Africa still exists.
Nations don't just die from war. They also die from completely collapsing internally. See: Rome.

I said ramming your PUSSY into things.
Your mouth is not a vagina, you tremendous homosexual.

And during what time in that did the general population stop suffering leading to them becoming "weak"?

Why didn't you mention the 7.62 version?

>the modern world doesnt work like the past.
So long as a fool and his money are soon parted, and so long as a fool has money, then the world will work exactly as it has been, albeit faster and louder.

>back when there wasn't enough food to feed your citizens
This is a distribution problem rather than a production problem. If only there were some kind of central party to control the means of distribution. Then nobody would be hungry. : ^ )

Israel in the 1980s.

Practice what you preach and fuck off from industrialized civilization if it's so awful that your poor little heart can't take it.

Nigger that isn't even the same time period

We're talking about the post-war period in human history, aren't we? 1948-now?

General population was completly fucked by the szlachta privileges, middle class couldn't even have their own land. The only people that made any difference in this time period was szlachta.

Please tell me you are baiting and not an actual commie? There genuinely wasn't enough land to grow crops to feed your entire populaiton while also growing as a nation. That is why you needed to fight wars, that is why you needed to colonize.

See, the cycle doesn't exsist.

>appeal to emotion
I'm not trying with you anymore.

No one care about your weeb chinkshit now boohoo

Please, there's no such thing as an actual commie. Just useful idiots.

based

No we were talking about poland from in the 1700's. Your isreal awnser is a oversimplification of things so that you can fit the cycle in it.

Looks like history's repeating itself. How's house prices in Bolen today?

Post the fuck nugget character sheet.

Oh. Well I don't know anything about Poland in that time so you win.
My bad.

Attached: 1555081702989.webm (800x800, 2.49M)

Attached: 032.jpg (3264x4422, 2.68M)

You weren't trying to begin with you twit. You're a gullible idiot falling for a madman's ramblings while conveniently finding an excuse to still partake of industry and it's fruits. Fuck's sake you're on a board dedicated to video games and you flog this crap. Hypocritical, delusional cunt.

Attached: 1548175141969.png (480x480, 203K)

That was great, I love edgy yuri.

This shit look so generic, what make it better than thousand of Japan shovelware out there?

i wonder who could possibly be behind this post

Attached: IMG_20190413_072218.jpg (500x500, 21K)

Attached: 1469125861273.png (446x481, 495K)

>besides that is is clearly being avoided by most major nations today
Keyword "today" and "for now". Every single state in human history eventually collapsed.
>It used to be back when there wasn't enough food to feed your citizens. With modern fertilizer this isn't a problem.
What does food have to do with this? I clearly said human nature not resources, it's not about resources. Again like I said read the psychological studies I told you about, I feel like you're intentionally avoiding them, because you don't want to confront anything I say for some reason.
>Big chance these ones wont because of the way modern technology works and the clear lack of wars.
History teaches us, and what it's taught us since the very existence of states is that every single one that ever exists eventually faces a collapse, all of them. Now unless you can disprove history, history teaches us this lesson that's absolute.
>They are but I'm saying that the modern world doesnt work like the past.
The modern world is the direct result of the past, that was my whole point

>I would also like the go back to the original argument, the mythical cycle of Hardtime->stong men->goodtimes-> weak men just isn't true. Unless you massively oversimplefy things I bet you cant even name one example of this cycle happening in history let alone the entirety of human history.

Copying this
War, collapse and struggle are all fundamental principles that need to exist in order for humanity to grow and not die, because in the end only the urge for self preservation will remain.

>mobile shit gacha waifu dump thread
>50 fags
>160 posts
>they're all talking about /pol/ shits
Nice video game discussion

negative

Attached: attack.png (246x246, 92K)

>you're on a board dedicated to video games
Yea Forums doesn't talk about video games, maybe you should go back to the video games plebbit.

Its not, its even worse than thousand of Japan shovelware, just some fags at /vg/ trying to shilling their mobile game

Literally bootleg Scathach discount LMAO chink

>You're a gullible idiot falling for a madman's ramblings
Yeah see you dismiss them as ramblings because it makes you feel good to not have to confront them by dismissing them as such
>madman
He was a literal genius that went to Harvard at the age of 16, and got psychologically broken there by MKUltra experiments by the then director of psychology at Harvard
>while conveniently finding an excuse to still partake of industry and it's fruits
Industry wasn't the talking point here, it was the excessive technological advancement
>Fuck's sake you're on a board dedicated to video games and you flog this crap. Hypocritical, delusional cunt.
I've literally never been here, I'm only here because I left /pol/ 2 weeks ago because it's insufferable and full of retards, and I'm here only because I can't leave this shithole right away. That being said I think I've gotten convinced to leave this shithole for a few months to work on myself and read books.

>spams bootleg chinkshit on Yea Forums every days
>got derail by Fate
>got derail by /pol/
>got shitposting to dead
What's a bunch of cucks

What game you fucks?

Probably not chinkcrap or deviantart fan art

To think of it, there was a single episode. During Michał Korybut Wiśniowiecki reign Poland got into a war with Ottomans. Thanks to szlachta faggotry (and Wiśniowiecki being a awful king), king couldn't raise a strong army so Poland was forced to sign Treaty of Buchach, which made us Ottomans bitch. Szlachta because of this stopped being faggots for a while and raised taxes for a new army under John Sobieski.

>It is the only quantifiable measure of our development.
So, it's all that matters then? And GDP and technology inherently measures human worth?

Some of those aren't from the game

Attached: IMG_7615.png (1191x1536, 630K)

Jesus Christ you're some faggot /pol/tourist on top of it all. No wonder you think listening to an insane terrorist is a good idea.

Attached: 1541963851242.gif (900x692, 111K)

>Got derail by Holocaust yuri porn.

>I clearly said human nature not resources, it's not about resources.
We war over resources. Your psychological studies have nothing to do with large scale behavior of warring nations.

You are also completely ignoring futureism in you analisys of today. With upcomming techologies states will practically be impossible to collapse due to the power the people at the top will weild. You cannot overthrow machine armies and you cannot overthrow people who don't need you for the production of their food and goods. These people also have no reason to war against each other because they allready have everything.
The modern times will lead into a future never seen before, death will be a thing of the past, struggle will stop.

I'm not playing this shit until there's a PC version. Fuck emulators.

>So, it's all that matters then?
No
>And GDP and technology inherently measures human worth?
it is a direct measure of human development.

>that gif
Create attempt at emotional manipulation to provoke me.
>No wonder you think listening to an insane terrorist is a good idea.
He wasn't insane, he was a bona fide genius that got psychologically broken by MKUltra experiments but by definition he was a terrorist yes.
>Jesus Christ you're some faggot /pol/tourist on top of it all.
You get rid off addiction in small steps.

oy gevalt but where is the nose

Attached: SHUT IT DOWN.png (354x504, 129K)

>play mobile crap
LMAO your life

Great attempt*

Anyways I think I'm finally ready to take a few month break again

Make it permanent you shit.

Attached: 1546708665086.gif (550x400, 1.47M)

Jew here.
It was my most wtf boner I've ever had and I fap to some retarded shit

Never thought I will fap for Holocaust doujin.

>ywn remove kebabs with negev

Attached: 1547948023127.jpg (2000x1548, 487K)

my goodness

Attached: ddb2c70d.jpg (225x225, 11K)

I'll tell you for 10 euros

Attached: 361513010521651.jpg (1200x1200, 723K)

good
I rather remove some kikes with my raifu

Attached: stg444.jpg (800x1067, 81K)

>negev will never rape you, forcefully turning your future bloodline Jewish

it's not rape if you consent, fren

Attached: 15400747144.jpg (2893x3444, 857K)

I LOVE STAR

Attached: c56d5f39364aa5b2a06bf22718cb4808.jpg (600x699, 80K)

I'm genuinely happy that this exists

Attached: 1548925122283.png (352x338, 211K)

>191 replies
>58 posters

>small groups of people arent allowed to like and discuss thing

Fuck minorities ;)

This is erotic as shit.

Attached: 1432069432805.jpg (591x511, 101K)

That's an average ratio though.

Anime show when?

>mfw I find myself emotionally invested in a porn doujin based on a mobile gacha game made by chinks

Attached: 1535553409877.jpg (406x399, 15K)

Reminder she can modify her body at will with the help of Palestinian blood

Attached: 1543319999480.png (1464x2148, 1.43M)

Soon.

Can she help her game stop dying so fast?

Attached: deadchinkshit.jpg (1082x786, 88K)

hot

Attached: donald.jpg (472x645, 39K)

Is Deagle in this game?
What about tavor?

What 13 years old chicken scratch is this?

>that art
>weeaboo worshiping this kind of shitty art
lol

Now this is deviantart weeaboo shit

>each posted a minute apart with shitty broken english
ya seethin

They’re trying to attract people from out of the country
Had an IDF recruiter come talk to my class in high school like a decade ago, which actually is really fucking bizarre now that I think about it

Is FGO is the boogeyman of gachashit?

Attached: 32141564.jpg (225x225, 10K)

So just like your samefagging posts then?

Where is video game discussion in this thread? why don't you take this shit and your badly drawn weeaboo fanfic to ?

continuing to seethe in broken english

>generic anime girl #1231864187251
>but she is a gun or some shit
>the whole thread is /pol/ crap and waifu dumps

Attached: 62e.jpg (186x270, 9K)

no
yes, there's tar-21 (pic), she's a 4 star AR

Attached: tar21.png (1024x1024, 109K)

That's a case of Stockholm syndrome taken to the absolute extreme if I've ever seen one

Continue being dead in this cesspool then lmao

I sure hope everyone is supporting their GFL raifu by buying her gun.

Attached: vector and vectors.jpg (1600x1059, 322K)

>implying i could ever afford a WA2000 or a stg44

Attached: nogf.jpg (429x537, 45K)

Why are all the design in this game look so generic? i swear i seen this girl 100 times before across all the Japanese media, or the chink are incapable of making something different than direct ripping off everything Japan shit out?

>chink gachashit with one of the shittiest story ever made
>girls are all boring as shit
>b-b-b-but jew meme
What the hell is wrong with weeb?

quick Yea Forums tell me who should i roll next

Contender.

your mom lmao

It took long enough for some fag to feel insulted by that doujin.

>or the chink are incapable of making something different than direct ripping off everything Japan shit out?
yeah kinda
but then again, making 200 unique and well drawn raifus (+a fuckton of new skins for them) for some crappy gacha would be a waste of time/money

Attached: ara ara.jpg (720x720, 35K)

Now you are realize why no one taking white pig weebs seriously.

The yuri content from this game is pretty nice, I guess I'll check it out.

Attached: 1550988141463.gif (500x500, 3.97M)

My man. Been using her as a squad leader for a while now. STG a cute.

>but then again, making 200 unique and well drawn raifus (+a fuckton of new skins for them) for some crappy gacha would be a waste of time/money
It can't be helped, they're already dying as fast as possible lol

>chink
>yuri
what is wrong with you weeb?

>whole game is voiced by Japanese
>ripoff gameplay, art style, even stereotypes, cliches from Japan
>can only collab with Japan games because their game are fucking shitty
Pathetic

This is not funny, laughing about the shoah is disgraceful.

wow, this dude is mad

I'm wanking, not laffing, my negro

Attached: 1554740801806.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

I'm here to shit on your face and your family too if you want.

Attached: index.jpg (233x216, 9K)

Cant afford her

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-13-09-21-55-01.jpg (2558x1440, 1.14M)

This whole thread is just /pol/ shit flinging and shitposting lol

You should be support their game with everything you've got because they're dying faster than your mom LMAO

>chinese
>imagination

Not talking about the game ESLbro, but fan content.

No idea if the fanartists are Japanese, Korean or Chinese though, but also I don't really care either way.

Attached: 1554109229846.gif (600x600, 248K)

>Yuri (百合, "lily"), also known by the wasei-eigo construction Girls' Love (ガールズラブ gāruzu rabu),[3] is a Japanese jargon term for content and a genre involving lesbian relationships in light novels, manga, anime, video games and related Japanese media
Dumbasss weeb

@458378726
>~7% of the replies are /pol/ related
>this whole thread is just /pol/ shit flinging and shitposting lol
not even worth a (You), fag

Attached: 1553316480389.gif (145x186, 24K)

>~7% of the replies are /pol/ related
More like 80% are /pol/ shit and 20% are shitposting, retarded. Show me showthing in this shithead isn't /pol/, shitposting or waifu fan art dump?

I really don't give a shit, ya triggered fag

stay dumb then, shitbrain

stay mad, sperg

it might be chink shit gacha but it's the only good gacha on the market

>ywn turn her against her makers
Man why does her bloodthirstiness have to make her so lovable

Attached: Negev.jpg (1280x1230, 209K)

is it really the only good gatcha?
I heard Azur Lane is also good I don't know, I only play GFL every once in a while

>can only collab with Japan games because their game are fucking shitty
They're trying to make a collab with Valkyrie Chronicle to get Raita on their shitty ass chinkshit but Sega told them to fuck off LMAO

That's because it's not a gacha to begin with.

This is good

why does this look like the sort of video that comes up on the tv at a bowling alley when you get a strike

>Because i can wait million of hours to make my generic anime girl that mean its good
Your brain is filled with gacha turd, bro...

Is this a video games thread?

Attached: H6GWhWr.jpg (959x1000, 178K)

Damn that is a really good comparison user, it does look like that...

NEGEV GETS THE GAS TOO

Attached: A681BD44-1DD2-4A70-A191-54C10EB85F11.png (695x900, 853K)

Well, i can say they're mostly the same LMAO

Attached: Untitled1.jpg (1094x901, 95K)

>gacha
>good
I'm curious, what is this shit even good at?

LMAO LMEO LMIO LMOO LMUO
KAK KEK KIK KOK KUK
LAL LEL LIL LOL LUL

Attached: 7aa3100e8545ddb4eb21887d24f8ef47.png (1191x1536, 900K)

>Beat the shit out of you in your home turf
My sides

Attached: 1553252900897.jpg (1960x1100, 593K)

I can find million of better anime chick than this across Japan anime manga VN, so what is the gameplay or anything video game related here?

It's FAMAS.
Isn't this a Girls' Frontline thread?

Attached: pic_FAMAS_2604.png (2048x2048, 1.76M)

And you're just muh waifu dumping? why is a generic anime girl with FAMAS related to video game?

Virjão.

>458380509
ESLposter still seething
wew lad

Attached: __negev_girls_frontline_drawn_by_ki_lllorz__f869041218b221d0b3b621c85cc19390.jpg (1413x1402, 247K)

not him but learn english holy fuck
also it is vidya related

Because she is a video game character!

>make shitty generic anime girl with no personality
>b-b-b-ut she is a gun she is my raifo
heh

Attached: __negev_girls_frontline_drawn_by_yuuki_yuu__f22e91db634e2a8dfe0318a494ab5a14.jpg (750x1000, 169K)

oh no JPbro

>also it is vidya related
Where? didn't see anything video game related in this thread.

Technically they're all robots, not the guns themselves.

There seems to be some Uzis in this thread.

Attached: 1530308554141.png (692x610, 406K)

Says the guy that probably creates and support senrantrash """"threads"""" on my Yea Forums

Attached: Dig5GOSVMAEzfYY.jpg large.jpg (777x1382, 150K)

You gachashitter should be worrying about your dying gacha than giving a shit about some SEAnigger shitposter on Yea Forums LMAO

keep being butthurt about weebshit its hilarious

Attached: 1506158101468.jpg (1203x827, 314K)

What make it different than she is a gun?
>muh famas something gun shit waifu

so good

I don't even play the game anymore, Negev is still pretty attractive.
Stay mad little negro

Attached: __negev_girls_frontline_drawn_by_orn__c46483b11b7fc4a0cf12270062044575.jpg (3096x3396, 916K)

why are all the fan art of this game so low quality?

>admitting to being a shitposter
>admitting to being a SEAnigger
dude

it's chinkshit though

he's just fishing for (You)s

Attached: 1551030010190.gif (384x288, 2.61M)

Did Uzi already got her skin on global?

Attached: 1551457172734.jpg (662x754, 70K)

>muh generic anime waifu with no personality is so attractive waaaaaaaaaah
>i'm using waifu because i'm weeaboo weeaboo for the win XD

Its weebshit, anime bootleg from some shithole trying to be Japan

>They're trying to make a collab with Valkyrie Chronicle to get Raita on their shitty ass chinkshit but Sega told them to fuck off LMAO
AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH suck to be chink i guess

>famas
>weeb
Are you even trying my dude?

Attached: 1537028707139.png (1060x871, 82K)

Nice strawman SEAnigger, learn english before trying to talk to the civilized world

Attached: __galil_negev_and_tar_21_girls_frontline_drawn_by_alcoholism_wf446066985__924f947dfcae6f93f6fb680ec1 (2727x1697, 751K)

weebshit is mean for stuff like shitkawa shoujo, dokidoki shitclub made by gaijin in animu style, idiot.

what can you do about it, you little gachaturd weeaboo? heh

Girls Frontline but actually a good game when?

>drawn like shit
>oh yeah gotta trace this background
*Sigh* weeb

They did say they're making GF2

>chinkshit
>good game
What kind of bizarre shit is this?

oh yeah gotta ripoff another Japan game

>reading comprehension

>458381773
>458381864
Seethe harder ape

No, its a novelty at best.

is heavy production the only way to get shotguns?
also I thought it was guaranteed 4/5 stars I spent more than half my resources for some shitty 3 star

Attached: 1509551816005.gif (400x250, 2.28M)

I can't fap to this.

Attached: 1479328839396.png (466x546, 135K)

give me all of your salty tears mmmmhmmmm its taste like the ocean ooooh yesss

Yes. Shotguns is only from HP.
And no is not guaranteed. Good luck.

Yes you can

Yea Forums turned me in to a footfag. I do not regret it one bit. God bless anime feet.

Attached: IMG-20180827-WA0001.jpg (539x560, 22K)

you can stop samefagging now, it gets old

its 3 star and up guaranteed

Unpopular gachashit, that why they are shilling this shit everywhere

Attached: __galil_and_negev_girls_frontline_drawn_by_suya2mori2__f6b3c802b0cec8e70c0cef2f641f6a0c.jpg (878x687, 203K)

Who is she?

Say something nice about kraut space magic

Attached: [email protected] (1600x2400, 764K)

uhhh

>rank 212
What happened to this Japan video game killer?

Can they trying to make their ripoff look less generic? also stop overusing Japan cliches.

Sure thing

Attached: __tokarev_girls_frontline_drawn_by_juz__sample-9729a77763d2e3197c2af52fc92c33b1.jpg (850x1092, 209K)

when is she in?

Attached: VHS2.hapiness.jpg (800x506, 159K)

Attached: [email protected] (1234x720, 126K)

Simply beautiful.

Attached: 1470553448403.jpg (376x852, 126K)

Military otaku is just the minority and not as big as weeaboo blow it out

>/ak/ shitter got removed from Yea Forums
>now they're trying to infecting Yea Forums
Literally parasite

KF7-Soviet

>chink weeaboo shit
>kill anything
You must be so fucking high to even think about it

Well GuP was a huge success

More like military otaku have higher standards. Not playing a shitty chink phone game.

Because its actually good anime with good characters, but gfl story fucking suck horse cock and the characters suck horse cock too

x95 is in now

Attached: wa.jpg (850x535, 81K)

What do you call this gun?

Attached: 1551740444130.jpg (907x1280, 819K)

>GFL story is already suck
>Azurlane story is even much worse
All the characters in both game are seriously forgettable and bland.

generic cat girl #38274262632

What does WA smell like?

Attached: 1549170990295.jpg (546x395, 25K)

chink should stop trying to written anime story and character, it all goddamn rubbish.

Fuck Nugget.

She's not a cat retard

>Chinks
>Creating original content
Pick one

What is it with SEAmonkey ESL shitters contaminating every thread that isn't about FATE?

holy shit user stop giving the foreign retard (you)s

yeah you can call your cat girl #38274262632 whatever you want generic user #458383872

What is with chink gachashitter and spamming Yea Forums with your shitty weeaboo chinkshit? fuck off to your shitty general

Attached: 1549589454369.jpg (2000x2000, 570K)

>chinkshit gacha discuss about muh bootleg anime waifu
>but for some reason you can't shitpost here
Deal with it, cry more, gimme your juice

Hey its the bootleg Scathach from Fate™

Attached: [email protected] (707x1000, 124K)

>you have no personality
That like every weeaboo chinkshit, you're not alone, generic anime girl with no personality

What guns are missing from the English version compared to the Japan version? We're a year behind?

>Scathach but even shitter
Pass

This one *unzip dick*

Everyone's favorite tacticool gun for starters

Attached: P90.png (1024x1024, 419K)

someone post the fixed version

Oh wow, yeah the P90 is a thing. 5 star or 4 star? Are there any more revolver HG being added? I can't live with SAA being the only top tier revolver, I need more girls.

That's just an alternative skin. Pic related is her default design.

Attached: TAR-21_model.png (2048x2048, 1.65M)

So its just another generic robot girl, what's your point?

Attached: [email protected] (1637x1158, 286K)

Near 1 year latter still not on my home.

You have Python (5*) and Nagant M1895 (2*). P90 is 5* and she's abnormally rare, mostly because of how dilluted the SMG pool is in the Chinese and Korean servers, which are the only ones where she's available for now.

>give antenna
>somehow this isn't generic as fuck like before
This is your brain on gachashit

It's much less generic than the other one.

Ah, Python doesn't seem to be released on the EN servers yet. That's a shame.

>artist just drawn her because the chink payed him and never give a shit about gfl
lol

*blocks your path*

Attached: CZ75_model.png (2048x2048, 1.43M)

>my gunfu got the most generic anime maid girl
liking G36C is suffering.

>g36c
>maid

>choker
I knew people who use p90s were sluts

Do NOT lewd the babushka

Don't worry everyone in this game look generic just like your girl and no one has personality at all just like your girl

no matter what i post you'll call it generic because you just refuse to give any credit to a "gachashit" game

Attached: Carcano 1891_model.png (2048x2048, 2.14M)

Its generic as fuck so i called them generic, what is your problem?

>scope on a tomahawk
That's fucking wild

SPAS!

Attached: 63500737_@terras - 1.png (1500x2121, 1.76M)

Nishihara can't save this shit game from dying, what's a waste of art and his design just got worse and worse

>an axe with a scope
what's next? a combat knife with an underslung grenade launcher?

It's not generic but you don't want to admit it

Attached: Thompson_model.png (2048x2048, 1.6M)

Attached: 66107241_@terras - 1.png (3000x3506, 3.98M)

Oh look that girl from fate but she's smoking shit now

>this just became a real skin in the game
based chinks

Attached: spas axe.jpg (1720x1500, 527K)

Attached: 1060495927738134529_@haya_kewi.png (812x1136, 954K)

And please enlightenment me how is this not generic anime crap, chink?

Stop giving attention to the ESL retard.

>that girl from fate
hmm, which one, man?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

What the help happened in the last half of the epilogue? I don't get it

Don't worry, the SEAniggers should be going to bed soon.

>sight ahead of the magazine
I'm pretty sure that's a Mkb42 (H) not a Stg44

EVERYONE BELOW THIS POST WILL STOP GIVING THE ESL (YOU)S

Attached: 1532117596153.gif (550x400, 287K)

>Nishihara
More like Nishiincel LMAO, dude got bullied and he's a chink bitch now

in-game its sgt44, maybe its designed incorrectly?

For me is 416.

cute panzer

Attached: [email protected] (2125x3000, 671K)

Chinks can't into guns, look at pic related

Attached: Kar98k_model.png (2048x2048, 2.05M)

a sidestory of how some other gun girl prisoners got fucked up but then got their revenge when the war was over, and after that they want to get revenge on Kar even though now her life of being bad is over thanks to true love

Attached: 1551752211103.gif (540x540, 58K)

*Block your pass*
Bow before your king, insect

Attached: 325221362.jpg (233x216, 14K)

Don't group GuP with this chink crap you filthy piece of shit

Attached: [email protected] (1280x1811, 1.28M)

fuck off retard

How the fuck is GuP related to any of this bullshit chinkchong? fucking retarded weeaboo.

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 85K)

This kills the FGOtard elitist

Attached: 1555077059248.jpg (1047x875, 171K)

Fuck off cunt, now i will shit up your shitty sub human thread even more, fucking kill yourself you filthy cockroach

Attached: 72242768_@narynn - 1.png (1280x1772, 2.21M)

this awakened something in me, something Dark and heavy

Attached: 17.jpg (960x1082, 180K)

thanks user

Unlike you, i can read moon so there are no reason to play any weeaboo shit on NA, suck to be you though

>i will stay in your thread and get assblasted about everything to totally own you EPIC style
lol

based autist

And how is this helping your chinkshit from dying?

Attached: 2ec8291fc48724f663179d05d45f57dd.png (1380x1707, 794K)

test

Attached: ylcBSv6.jpg (1035x807, 214K)

the sight is exactly where it should be
what r u talking about?
guns.fandom.com/wiki/StG_44

user, even the miltary otaku doesn't give a shit about this game. Only weeaboo autist still trying to shills it here

All I need.

Attached: 1540359475880.png (900x1200, 3.09M)

Attached: __saiga_12_girls_frontline_drawn_by_fangdan_runiu__93b585904058f2f19a8870e4db087b1a.jpg (1200x1500, 754K)

Attached: [email protected] (800x900, 115K)

It's not. But I can at least say I've been playing FGO on JP for the last three years so I can BTFO any of you Alterfaggots whenever I please.

Now fuck off back to your SEAnigger censored game, faggot. And enjoy my two year old sloppy seconds.

Attached: 1554985558241.png (1280x1280, 1.14M)

cringe

Am I doing it wrong by collecting 1 of every girl? I see people with like, 10 teams of UMP sisters only. I wan't 1 of every girl but I'm running out of space even. I heard there was a system where you can buy back any girl once you obtain her but I can't see that system anywhere. Do I need to retire someone first for it to show? Or turn off the safety locks?

Eh can't stop me from shitting on chinkshit, and i'm not even play fate shit anyway

>can I eat after we fuck

lmao based

BURN, JEW, BURN!

Yes you need retire and go to... uh..index I think?

>96 ips
>416 posts
>all of it are anime waifu dumping

Attached: pawfW3S[1].jpg (615x520, 221K)

So, i play on JP too and i can BTFO any of you chinkshit whenever I please. Chinkshit are anime and manga parasites , disgusting

Well nobody is going to discuss the game might as well put something interesting in the thread

Attached: [email protected] (1280x1811, 1.11M)

More like nothing to discuss about this piece of shit LMAO, everything in this reek of chinkshit, literal shit

the people who actually give a shit about this game are on /vg/

Ah I see, just tested thanks. Guess I should get rid of all my 2*

Amazing, erotic and wholesome

Attached: 1555067997984.jpg (768x576, 36K)

edgy yuri >>>>>>>>>>> anything else

What is the name of this Scathach ripoff?

The best.

Attached: 1538651488894.jpg (1348x2055, 319K)

Yeah discosd...namefag...and some SEAnigger ... no wonder our weebshiot game is dying bros...

Fuck off, fag. I bet you are behind the current Choco Okita shitposting spree

why do you insist on talking about things you know nothing about?

>ips stay the same
At least fake your ip or something, mr weeaboo deviantart

Am i wrong? care to prove me wrong?

The only thing to talk about in a braindead autobattler are the waifus, after all.

Attached: 1527559401292.jpg (800x1131, 235K)

>typical gacha sub human thread
And i thought Neptunia is the worst weebshit out there

there's no /gfg/ discord and we don't have namefags. seaniggers are the scapegoat of the whole general.

Also
>braindead story
>braindead character
>shitty voice acting
What's a pile of shit

>mica couldn't even afford to retain their VAs for their flash short anime series
loving every laugh

stay mad lol

You are sure? the dev of this game is shilling their game every days 24/7 in discord you ungrateful faggot

W-W-W-W-WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF MONEY OUR GAME NI MY GAME IS DYING PLEASE HELP US O GLORIOUS NIPPONESE OVERLORD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

how the fuck is that /gfg/'s fault

Maybe they can grabs some homeless chinese sweatshop workers and teach them japanese lol

Attached: [email protected] (2500x2500, 2.28M)

You MUST SUPPORT US, HELP US, SHILL FOR US, OUR GAME IS DYING FRONTLINE BOYS PUT YOUR GUN (ads) ON!

What's with all the gun Otakus in Nipland? They can't have guns and most will probably never see a real one in their entire life.

The seanigger broke already...

based retard how can one man be so based

>They can't have guns and most will probably never see a real one in their entire life.
Are you fucking dense? Everyone wants what they can't have

Attached: 1537986229898.jpg (2000x2813, 1.03M)

People will always want what they can't have.

Frontline bois can suck my dick

AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

You think that's bad? The truth is that Nips prefer ship games like Azur Lane over gun games like Girls' Frontline because "muh imperial navy".

>"muh imperial navy".
That was a retarded Kancolle thing though.

>k98k
can she speak an average of 20 words a minute?

Fuck off

Attached: 1530216216910.jpg (866x741, 98K)

Is the game worth playing? Is it action or turn based? Can I auto in this game? Is it yuri or beta, faceless incel self-insert or neither?

I like girls wearing pantyhose.

Attached: shock tank.png (123x123, 18K)

Fuck off, kill yourself filthy SEAnigger

Combat is entirely auto. You can even macro the map to not play yourself at all.

The gameplay is the worst part of it. Don't expect much of actual strategy, all the battles auto complete. The only influence you have is "formations", which is a 3x3 grid determining which character goes where in the formation.

this is the mad GuP weeb

>is this game worth playing
Yes
>is it action or turn based
The later
>can I auto this game
No
>is it Yuri or beta
Nobody actually knows

youtube.com/watch?v=ThEj3GX0fDk&feature=youtu.be&t=5
My girl is 11/10

Attached: 1536966803709.jpg (1124x1004, 216K)

Don't listen to this weeaboo chink shill just look at the art and done with it
>Is it yuri or beta, faceless incel self-insert or neither?
Its just rubbish piece of shit, chinks can't write for shit

Why are they so poor LMAO because they aren't ripping off Japan enough?

They cucked themselves out of Japan for a whole year trying to get themselves a better deal.

Why are you so mad, user? Who hurt you?

Attached: 1543098612316.png (270x243, 75K)

Because its true? chink can't write for shit you fucking nigger

Nah you're delusional.

Why?

well thats true, all their stuff feel so artificial and convoluted mess and thats their definition of a good and mature story, it just makes you cringe, everything is so forced to create a world or situation, pretty much all of their mobile shit story feels like that.

This is the most low quality banter I've ever saw, the broken english doesn't help.

So this is what modern /vg/ looks like.

Attached: [email protected] (695x1000, 100K)

>machinegun
>5.56
for what purpose? 7.62 or bust

Attached: 1546201053552.png (1920x1080, 3.23M)

Yes, YES, YESSSSSSSS

Dear god what the fuck am I reading and why? I don't even know these characters! Why is it like this?!

>yuri is borin

Lmgs use intermediate rounds not full power cartridges those would be hmgs

>yuri
>not sex between man and a woman for procreation purpose

Attached: 1537013464807.png (1629x768, 132K)

Shit nigga I don't know what the fuck is going on. But I think I like it.

Attached: what the fuck.png (638x410, 168K)

Holy shit the whole Mengele twins thing came from fucking nowhere.

Sequel never ever.

I don't know what to think of this

Reminder that yuri is how people become trannies